Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Digital — Reconnect LED 32"TV- Audio, Video Problem

ktjohn
I bought a Reconnect LED 32" TV from the Reliance Digital Retail Ltd, , No 403, 4th Cross, !st Block, Jalvayuvihar, HRBR Layout,...

Isha Sharma
Hi, I bought Hitachi Window Ac last year from Reliance Digital Shipra Mall. This year the first service of the ac is due and I called reliance digital 3 times and every time they say your request is taken on propriety and we will serve is same day. The complaint nb is[protected]. It's been more than 72 hours and no one has called yet. I kindly request you to look into the matter ASAP and help me with resolution. Product Details:- HITACHI WAC 1.5T5SRA EAN:[protected] Regards, Deepti.
Dear Isha Sharma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing the details and we will get back to you.

Reliance Digital — AC not delivered

pravasthi
    Dear Sir i Booked a SamSung AC on 24th from ur HyDeraBad Kukatpally ShOwroom sales executuve was Mr.Susheel Under Bajaj consumer...

Reliance Digital — Reliance ResQ servvice center customer

Ramdarshan kumar
    bad behabiear in boring road patna service center my problem with customer care no.[protected]. just like broker come here...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jayapaul VRD
    Dear reliance, My name is VRD.JayaPaul. I have visited your Store in kurnool, Andhra pradesh, at 05:00 pm today evening to buy a Yamaha home Theatre. Store manager told me the price as 14990 and informed to opt for bajaj finance. I did the same and finished all the signatures and submitted my documents. My loan was also accepted from bajaj and I got a confirmation message too. Finally when I went to billing counter, billing person told me that the price is 27000. I was literally shocked and asked the manager about the same. There was no any response. They told the price is changed. Your people wasted nearly 2 hrs of my valuable time. I request you to offer me the same price so that I can buy the same. Thank you. Regards, Jayapaul. VRD [protected]

Store manager cheated me
    Dear Jayapaul. VRD,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced and thank you for sharing your contact number with us. We will get in touch with you and provide required assistance.

Jaideepk
      -Purchased a LG AC from Reliance Digital, Chandanagar on 15th march -Installation was a nightmare .. ..someone called me on 16th, asked for address (not sure why it was not there) ..no one turned up ..again a call on Tue, asking for address again, no one turn up ..well, another call on Wed morning, asking for address, no one turned up ..I logged a complaint with Reliance toll free ..post that got a fourth call asking for address again, I am amazed how ineffecient they can get ..finally someone turned up and installed the AC .. ..well, did not properly test the product, switched on, said, see working and left -On Thu when I turned it on, there was no colling, immediately logged a complaint -Another reminder on Friday again -Well had a visit finally on Sat late evening, indicated that the installation was messed up, and all the gas has leaked -Promised to come on Sun morning, typical of reliance no one turned up, logged a complaint again (toll free) -had a new set of people come on Sunday (BTW asked for address again) -well these guys checked for quite some time and told me, installation was messed up and maybe the product itself is defective ..told me they will come again 10.00 Mon morning -Well, here is Monday, no one has turned up, logged a complaint again .. hopefully someone will come today.. Look at the situation .. product purchased on 15th march and still not functional .. not sure, if it is a problem with the LG product
      Updated by Jaideepk Mar 23, 2015
      Jaideep /[protected]
      Dear Jaideep,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get in touch with you and provide required assistance.

Dear Jaideep,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

nupuranand1986
        I have purchase a microwave from Great India Place Noida from Reliance Digital on March 08, 2015 The executive told us that electronics items are not tested and not even he opened microwave kit. We realised at home, the microwave kit was completely broken, we immediately informed store about this. We have not received any response from store. It was really disappointing, kit is a very small thing but we value our money and want store to respond quickly. Compliant no:[protected]
        Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get in touch with you and provide required assistance.

Reliance Digital
        We have received a new microwave kit, thanks alot for your cooperation
        Dear Nupur Anand,

Thank you for the confirmation. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

john miller shirt bubbles

Dear sir, i pursaed relince trandes guntur laksmipuram main road one day night used the shirt next day wash so many bubbles plz promblem retified my number [protected]

Duplicate Bill

I purchased Rs. 404 / - from Reliance Trends. I lost Bill after purchase.How will I get duplicate bill? Please Let me know.

Nethaji Dvr
          We have Reconnect washing machine, the machine was not working from one week, please look in to the matter and solve our problem My address: D V R NETHAJI, Flat no 205, Sindhuri Enclave, 2nd line, Rajendra Nagar, Guntur - 522006 Cell No: [protected]
          Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you.

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your grievance has been addressed & resolved. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

tamilselvan k m
            Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA for us to progress matters further.

Reliance Digital
            Don't buy any products from RELIANCE DIGITAL STORES . They are selling only damaged products to customers . Eg bought whirlpool fridge 3 door 6th sense in the month of October 2012 . After 9 months fridge was not working permanently . Still now no one turned to check it from reliance or whirlpool . So guys pls don't believe this guys. For further details contact me. Pls forward to all u r friends...
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Digital — Delay in Installation of Product, No proper update to customer and worst response from call center

Jothi Raj U
              The below mail content sent to "[protected]@ril.com" Hi Reliance Team, I never experience such a bad service from...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Reliance Digital — whirlpool washing machine purchased at reliance degital,AS rao nagar,hyderabad

vvraprasad
              I have given a complaint regarding not working of washing machine on 27/02/2015.the technician came on 01.03.2015 and checked...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

chaitanya tontapur
              this is my Reference No : [protected] till now no updates from your side i have registered complaint on[protected] its almost 5 days but no response i think your plans are bogus that's why you people are doing like this your telling within 48 hours your complaint will be resolved but its already around two months that i have given complaint to reliance electronics hubli and its almost 6 days that i have registered complaint to you but no use reliance electronics hubli and your services are same i think so n couri have decided to go to consumer court and copy of complaint should be displayed on face book, twitter, etc so that every one should know that reliance is making fake plans and bogus promises
              Dear Chaitanya Tontapur,

Reliance Digital
              Reliance Digital Customer Service is hopeless. They don 't understand the real value of Customer Satisfaction and the people are money oriented who does not listen to customer voice.
              Dear Chaitanya Tontapur,

We hope you have received a call from our support team and the issue has been addressed. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

hrdhamecha
                I had bought a LED TV from Reliance digital, ahemdabad C.G.Road branch. While buying the TV they told me that if i pay through axis bank debit card than i shall receive 5% cash back. It has almost been 120 days but i have not received any cash back. Moreover the concerned people at the store are completely ruthless they do not even have manners to talk to the customer. Especially i would want to mention the name of this person called Pushpraj who has just been passing and plying with this issue since last 1 month. I am also about to finally file a complaint with consumer court to finally get my money back.
                Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

0 star
                Dear Himanshu Dhamecha,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will soon get in touch with you and provide required assistance.

Dear Himanshu Dhamecha,

Replacement of fridge

Today your engineer is install fridge in my home but it is not working. I think it is only a box without a compersser. Please replace it

bijurony
                  hi, I know, I am doing a futile exercise writing again my complain. I brought a mobile phone from your reliance digital store at Whitefield -Inorbit mall store. My SIM slot was problematic from day 1 . Moreover, i was mis sold stating that it is a twin SIM slot phone, but it wasn't. The Brand i brought was Micro max Knight A 290 model. After two months of struggle, I gave it to your store for service. Post that for last two months they are telling me for two days more. Once they reported Slot 1 is not working and then they said slot 1 is ok but 2 is not working. It is really confusing, i have written many mails, spoken to ur zonal head, but I am yet to get any resolution . Reliance digital has mastered the art of ignoring customer complaint. I had high regards for the brand but with continuous harassment, i am fed up now. Even the help line was of no help. my complain is pending for two months now. Name - Bijoy Mobile -[protected].
                  Dear Bijoy,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

Dear Bijoy,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Srikanthreddyk84
                    HI, i am writing this Complaint to Reliance Resq Service Centre, i raised an Service Request ([protected]) for Kent water purifier Service on 18th Feb 2015, till now i did not get any response, whenever i call to know status on this they give same answer that they are going to arrange call back from service center but no call till now, as product comes under extended warranty period i could not even go to other service center for repair, i took extended warranty for this product only because i want hassle free service, but actually it is not Thanks Srikanth reddy [protected]@gmail.com
                    Dear Mr.Reddy,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@kent.co.in. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Kent
                    Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA . Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

pankajnhpc1
                      Dear sir/Madam I have purchased a LED Tv from reliance store faridabad, shoping mall, property no. 2 on dated 1/2/2015 Panasonic 40-40A amount 39990.00 with your offer Panasonic Benett .(With Bag Free offer) Sales man ID 60116064 store cont. no [protected] At the time delivery i found that wall mount stand send by company different model. But service engineer installed same stand. Its looks dirty. Free gift item till date not received . This store provided very poor services, its required more attention by management.I know this is not style to work reliance management.. they are adopting unfair practice. plz take care & Take required action. Thanks Mahesh Kumar [protected] [protected] Mail Id [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Mahesh Kumar,

sampu
                        I registered a complaint of service regarding intolerable sound of Air Conditioner of LG branded with the Reliance Digital located at Vidyanagar, Hubli, Karnataka on 06.02.2015 since it was purchased from Reliance Digital. Despite collecting all required particulars for visiting the place of the customer namely Mr. Sampatakumar, No.19, 1st Floor, Basavaraj Nilaya, New Byahatti Building, Old Sales Tax Office, Vidyanagar, Hubli, Karnataka-580021 by the attender of Land Line No.[protected], till today, nobody from the said office attended the complaint. Even I had reminded them to attend the complaint, however, they failed to do the same.

Mayoor Mehra
                          Dear sir/mam, On dated 02/02/2015 I purchase New Samsung 28'' LED TV model no : 28H4100 from Reliancedigital Retail Ltd., Third Floor, Tresure Island, MG Road, Indore 452001, Madhya Pradesh, but when service engineer open this LED box and try to check It found some internal demage in LED.Plz. resolve the mater as soon as possible because due to this my other order (DTH connection) not possible and already pay amount for this .But due to TV unavailability this is not possible. and I am also go for Out of station from Next Week. Plz. look the Seriousness of this matter and resolve the matter on urgent basis. sales order no : [protected] Pos receipt no:[protected] Thnks, Mayoor Mehra [protected]
                          Dear Mayoor Mehra,
                          sir/madam,
                          when your team contact with me . Today and tomorrow i only available after that for one week i m out of station no any family member available .so plz. do the needful and take the issue seriously and resolve it today positively.

thnks
                          mayoor
                          Dear Mayoor Mehra,

visvarthana
                            I bought a microwave oven CE118 samsung from reliance digital (mulund west, mumbai) on 19 Jan 15. The product was a show room piece and got delivered to my house in poor condition (with some local carton) to me on 20 Jan 15. There after i didn't get any installation support and i raised compliant on customer care, and finally i recieved the installation support on 26 Jan 15. Shamsher Shaikh (mobile: [protected]/[protected]) - service engineer from reliance has attended the installation and when he opened the packing, he found the microwave ring was broken. He had taken photographs and told that he will submit it for replacement and his team will bring the new one and will hand over to us. So we accepted to proceed with demo. In the installation report we had written our comment on product defect and both the parties had signed also. However its been 5 days now and there is no update on it. When i called the customer care[protected] by 28 jan 14 (10:10 am), someone told me that the compliant is raised in system and it will be replaced. Same day from RESQ some one called and they told they will follow it up and if not will replace the product itself. I have raised the issue to cshead.[protected]@ril.com and [protected]@resq.in.. From there only sweet mails, saying we are sorry comes, but no resolution, Meanwhile an engineer from samsung came and he told, this is to be dealt by Reliance digital or as a customer i can pay and get new ring directly from samsung.. However there is no call from reliance. The wonderful part is, neither they follow any service level ( 4hrs mentioned in website) for any contact, nor they actuall take action when you send mail. So its waste of time for customer. Also they dont have any escalation matrix, so you cant contact thier higher authorities or mail them. so everywhere they protect themselevs and show no customer support. Good i never bought any additional care warranty from them. Imagine how bad it be! This is the Reference No.:[protected] of my contact.Remember they dont give any reference number in thier phone call, only on mail i got this number. Its been 13 days, i am waiting for the defective product to be replaced, and also its a show room piece came in some old box of other company...
                            Dear Vishnu Varthanan,
                            We apologize for the inconvenience caused and have already forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. They will soon get in touch with you and provide required assistance.

Ashiipe
                              Dear TeamI bought a LED of Sony Bravia (Model No - 32R422B) from Reliance digital on January 24, 2015 and requested them to deliver the product on 27 of the same month but in-spite of many calls and reminder my LED got delivered on 28 January and did not get the Bill as well, i Supposed to get the bill on my mail on the date of purchasing but after many calls i got my bill on mail today, which is not a proper bill According to me, not installation has been done as well yet, if this can not be done then why i m getting so many calls every day regarding the installation. Already informed by me that i wont be available at my home for next 5 days from tomorrow .I request to Reliance digital to pick the LED from my address ASAP. To give a background of my trust on Sony, I would like to highlight that my family has been using product of Sony since last 10 years and have never faced this kind of issue. I suggest Sony or Reliance should take this complain with utmost priority and should make sure that that the issue is resolved in time so as not to harass the esteemed customers. I seek your help and opinion on this matter which will enable me decide the future course of action regarding this. Request you to process the installation ASAP Look forward to hearing positively from you in this regard. Regards Ashish