Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital related photos (1050)

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

Anandraj_25
we have purchased Videocon Led Tv in Reliance Retail Limited DX mini at 172, Anna Salai, Red Hills Road, Ambattur wide the bill no.C# 75890000, S#7571. We got delivered the Tv on 20/6/2015, while Show room Representative opened the Sealed box during installation, we found that the Television Display has been broken.Also we have informed to Show room Incharge Mr.Vijay ID No60151130 Contact No.+91-[protected].We need the replacement for the above immediately.Kindly Resolve this issue today itself.For your Further details contact me in [protected].
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the complaint to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you.

Fahdsalman
    Hy. My name is Fahd salman. I purchased an iphone 6 on 20th june'15 from Reliance Digital Kanpur store. When i went into the store i got to know that there was 2000/- rs on mrp of the product, wnd that too only for one day more. I went for the Product, purchased it and went back home. I was so excited and in a hurry as it is Ramazan. That i forgot to see the mrp on box. When i tallied the prices it was like the mrp on the box was 53, 500 and the bill was of 52500. So there was only a 1000 rs discount which was given by the store. When i went back to the store the telecom representative was busy confusing me with many things so that i shouldn't ask for 1000 rs. Whic i payed more. I asked fr the store manager. They were like he's on lunch. I waited for half an hour, again i called for him then they said he's not there. Some casualty was there in his family so he's off for the day. I compained about this on Reluance digital customer care also. But there also no conclusion came out. Kindly help me out with the same, coz i don't think i would be suggesting any1 to go for anything from this betrayal store.
    Dear Valued Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Sandeep Konduru
      I have called the service centre today as my tv suddenly started showing the message ERROR 103 SMART CARD ERROR Reliance Digital TV Smart is not identiiable The first customer service call gave me the following advised me to take out the smart card and clean the card with a cloth and insert it back. There was no change in behaviour after this. Have called the customer care once again, this time they said they will take the complain and charge for the same to send the technician to verify. I am sure that there is no problem with my setup box as it was working and stopped working suddenly. So, charging customers for such reasons and asking us to call and followup is not acceptable.
      Dear Sandeep,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

Mouma Mukherjee
        Respected sir, I went to Relince Digital Express(Chinsura) for buying Iphone 6 plus in installment by using Bajaj Finance EMI card. 1st we submit all the ligal papers and our bajaj finance card information and papers for processing our loan. From the 1st day they are trying to full us by giving wrong information like when we were trying to buy the desired phone in that time the product will not available in all over westbengal but they said they booked it, but when we went there for the phone they said the phone is not available n they try to convince me for some other model. when we decided to take another phone by using bajaj finance EMI card and we asked them for the price and they give us wrong information and convenience us for come over the store and booked it by giving them 1000buks.when we came to the store they said they are very sorry for giving the wrong information because of system problem and forcefully took 1000 rupees for booking and gave us a gift voucher and said they will deduct the amount from main price. when all this things going on we did not have the information that till they didn't process our loan. So when the day come when we finally going to receive the phone. the entire day they talked with us over the phone for different different information and lastly when we were ready to take the ph they called us and said they will not submit the phone cause bajaj finance has declined our loan request. Then we decided to not take the phone and asked them to refund our 1000k money but they said they can't refund it cause we booked the product so now they are trying to sell a product worth 1000k by force. my question to them was ..when our loan was not granted then how can they booked that product by taking 1000k ??and how can they booked a product by taking 1000k before take loan confirmation from bajaj finance? ? When we said we r going to complain in consumer forum they said we are free to do anything but they won't refund our money. Please help us to get the money back.

yogi.b
          Dear concern, I purchase intex mobile in tirupathi digital express mini at Leela mahal center I got the problem in phone and submit the mobile at store on one month back still I am not get the solution and also every week I got the cal from store they said that it will take one more week I need the solution immediate Yogi [protected]
          Dear Yogi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact number and we will get back to you.

Dear Yogi,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

shash36
            I have purchased Voltas 1.5 split AC in May 2014, along with AC I took RESQ plan. Now my AC is not cooling. I have logged complaint in RESQ customer care on 10-June-2015. Customer care executive confirmed me that technician will visit within 24 to 48 hrs. Now its more than 5 days, but there is no call or visit of any technician from RESQ. Yesterday I had called in RESQ again for confirmation they again gave me assurance that “Mr. Luv Kush/Mr. Booby” will visit before 7pm today. But there is no response. Please take care of my request. Complaint number:[protected] Thanks Shashi Shekhar Ph:[protected]
            Dear Shashi Shekhar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. The team will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

sagar712
              dr.vidya sagar 7 new raja garden jalandhar mobile [protected] subject- refusal to treat the product under Extended warranty from reliance. sir, i a lenovo laptop was purchased from your store at big c mall jalandhar city on 23/2/14, with product serial number wb11528059wb0305070, , model number gs80-5936.. As this laptop was under extended warranty, this was deposited at the local reliance office on 25/5/2015, for repair of its closing problem WHICH WAS A TRIVIAL FAULT, otherwise the functioning of the laptop was intact., but on 9/6/15, this laptop was returned to me in bad condition [ i have made note on the receipt while receiving the product ], the employees told me that IN THE PAST this laptop was treated /repaired by the lenovo while it was in first year of manufacturer s warranty and the present fault was due to the neglegence of the manufacturer during its repair. kindly help me to repair my laptop upto satisfaction because reliance not only refused to treat the existing trivial fault, rather the laptop is not working after receiving it. i hope you will act positively to AVOID MY AS WELL AS YOUR HARRASMENT IN DISTRICT CONSUMER FORUM, JALANDHAR. THANKING YOU VIDYA SAGAR
              Dear Vidya Sagar,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into the matter and get back to you.

Lovish Mahajan
                Digitalxpressmini_moh 7925_boot To sbp cha1 CC Krishan Singh pooja.[protected]@yahoo.com Jun 4 at 7:25 PM Dear Madam, we sold ac of haier 1 ton on 25 april 2015 customer still having issue in ac from same day of installation he called to urs number many times but u never replied so kindly resolve issue of customer because she came today at my store regarding this & again complaint against ourresq services which nt helpful for her so kindly reolve issue of customer otherwiseshe told i wil complaint in consumer court against us customer adressis # 4339 sunny enclave kharar for further details i attached bill copy of her & same issue happned in ac installation of one more customer who bought ac of haier from us same sisue of water fall down at his room so kindly resolve issue of both. Thanks ®ards Mohit Ahuja 7925 Mohali Phase 1 Reliance Digital Xpress Mini Mohali 160055 Phone:[protected] Mobile:+91-:[protected]-43 Email :Digitalxpressmini_moh.[protected]@ril.com "Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment." 2 AttachmentsDownload all [protected].txtDownload [protected].txtDownload Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

till after installation
                till after installation
                Dear Mohit Ahuja,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact details and we will get back to you.

Suryakant S Maurya
                  Dear Concerned ... I have purchased a LG Inverter AC 1.5 ton from Reliance Digital GIP Noida on 03/04/2015. Was told by the sales person that the installation will be free of cost and will be done by LG engineers. The AC was installed after a gap of many days and also was done by local employees of Reliance who did a very shoddy job. When I complained to Reliance Digital GIP they bluntly and arrogantly asked me to call LG call center and get the problem resolved. When the LG engineers arrived to my place they said the installation was done wrong and due to negligence the gas of the AC has been empty. Now I am being made to pay for re-installation charges to LG as they need to redo the complete job. When I raised this grievance with Reliance they were very arrogant and said I should have checked the installation when the work was in progress. I have been completely cheated by Reliance as they are not bothered about the value of the product not about after sales service. I want to return this AC back to Reliance and get my money back or will approach the consumer court for same.
                  Dear Suryakant S Maurya,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you and provide the required assistance.

jayprakash tanwar
                    I purchased a HTC ONE from Reliance Digital on 11th August 2013. Along with the mobile I was very happy to also purchase an extended Warranty program called resQ Care. It is really really important nowadays to get an extended warranty as the mobile phones have become really expensive. However all my joy came to a abrupt halt when my HTC ONE refused to start one day (20th February 2015). I gave it to the HTC Customer Care and found that the Main board, lower board and battery had given up. As my phone was 1year and 6 months old, the warranty had expired but Hey! the extended Warranty program from Reliance was still there and it covered my phone for the motherboard and charging socket till 11th August 2015. I was so happy that I had bought the resQ Care plan. Unfortunately my happiness was short lived and turned into a nightmare with Reliance staff made me do rounds to showroom and service center again and again. I have till date made around 10 visits to both showroom and service center inspite of busy schedule at office. First the technicians at the Service Center told me that my product is not even registerd with Reliance..!!! He asked me to go to showroom and get it registered. After 1 days, the showroom guys told me that the mobile is not registerd. Now unfortunately, my screen had broken in around september 2014. The service center guys took advantage of this and told me that they cannot receive this device as the screen is broken. Only the showroom staff can receive this. When I approached the Showroom, they told me that only service center technicians can receive this and not the showroom staff. They made me go round and round many times. I was so frustrated that I got both the parties on call and finally it was decided that the technicians at the Service Center only would receive this. Now the technicians came up with another excuse. They kept telling me that they will not receive the device as the screen is broken and that it is written in the T&C that a broken device wouldn't be received. I showed them the T&C and no-where it is written like that. In the T&C, it is written that if the device is malfunctioning due to the damage, then it will not be covered under the warranty and the damage will not be covered under warranty. I told them that I don't want the screen to be repaired under warranty, just the main board and lower board. But alas, they won't fix it. They won't even consider preparing documents on it and wouldn't receive the device at all. I asked them if they would receive my device if I got the screen fixed by myself. But they replied NO with a cunning smile. What I don't understand is that if the they didn't want to fix the device, why provide the extended warranty program at all..!!! I am really really frustrated and want to approach Consumer Court over this matter. Regretting my decision of buying the mobile from Reliance Digital. Jay Tanwar
                    Array
                    Dear Jay Tanwar,

We regret to know this. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Digital
                    I'm not sure how much time your team needs to look into this matter.
                    Probably they are just waiting for the time when the insurance time expires so that you can just get away with this.
                    Such a pathetic service.
                    I don't need your appreciation. I need my mobile repaired under your resQ scheme. Can you get that done? Or do you just want me to believe your words which are never converted to actions..!!?

Can you provide me with a deadline by which you can actually provide some assistance..??

Sanjay Singh0174
                      Dear Sir, I have bought 2 led tv's of sony, 2 split AC of Voltas and 1 RO of Hindustan Lever from Reliance Digital in Phoenix mall, Lucknow.I have bought these items on 9th of Feb which are bought on the name of sunita singh and sanjay kumar singh and mobile nos. are [protected] and [protected].From these items the led's and RO had been installed timely and 1 AC had been installed after 15 to 20 days after very purceuing but 2nd AC has not yet been installed till now.Mr. Amit Upadhayay is related to my problem .I have been in touch with him always but after 3 months also he could not solve our problem.I have not expected this from Reliance goodwill. If my problem has not been solved faster then I have to take some legal action I'm waiting for your favourable reply. Regards Sanjay Singh C-146 Rajajipuram Lucknow Mobile: [protected]/[protected]
                      Dear Sanjay Singh0174,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Online Team
                      Voltas
                      Dear Sanjay Singh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Dear Sanjay Singh0174,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.
                      Have a nice day.

Online Team
                      Voltas

Raj Udawant
                        I purchased a LG refrigerator from Reliance Digital-Juhu. I paid in full for the purchased product. I was being told that the product will be delivered in 24 hrs. Now it has been more than 100 hrs and i have not received my product. There is no coordination between the employees. No one is providing me the details for the product and delivery. Manager is rude.

Delivery
                        Dear Raj Udawant,

We regret to know this. As per the details on the attached receipt, we will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

sabari biswas
                          I have requested Reliance Digital, Secunderabad to service my AC, (which I have purchase from them during March 2012) on 27th May (phone[protected] I was told that the requested will be attended with in 48 hour but no body from Reliance has visited. I called them on 29th May and reminded them. I have received a call on 30th at 10.31 AM ([protected]) I told him to come after 4.00 PM. but till date ie 1st June 2015 no one from Reliance has visited to service the AC. The AC is not cooling and it is putting us on lot of hardship. As you know the temperature of Hyderabad is the highest ever. I request you to take immediate action against Reliance Digital and suitably punish them so that they change their attitude towards the consumer. This is not the first time . I have purchased a dining table from Reliance Living. The table was not installed properly. I personally went to complain before the closing of the department. But non one has attended it. REgards, Vijay Biswas, #73 Sector A, AWHO, Sikh Village, Secunderabad - 500 009. Ph: +91 [protected]
                          Dear Vijay Biswas,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience and assure you that your concern will be addressed on priority. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Dear Vijay Biswas,

Our team has been trying to get in touch with you at the above mentioned number, however, there was no response. Request you to share your alternate contact number and we will get back to you.

vbloverboy007
                            I bought AOC LED 40 inxh on sept-2014 from Reliance Digital, vaishali nagar ajmer. After around may month picture got lost. Then technician come to home and told me need to change panel. They told me to wait for 1 week company will give you replacement. I call him then i say give me new tv as a replacement then they told company policy that they dont give new led they give old led as replacement. I want new product or refund. Snehalata agarwal [protected] Hathi bhata, ajmer
                            Dear Snehalata Agarwal,

Dear Snehalata Agarwal,

tvineet
                              dear sir / madam, I purchased a laptop from your one of your outlet in ambience mall in Gurgaon . your representative conducted me very well n at the same time bluffed me. the cost of laptop was quoted to me was 54, 900. but I was charged 55490. with in 10 minutes he benefitted ur company. but I was not told any thing till amount was extracted out of me. since I did not calculate value of laptop n original ms office I paid it n then I was told rates have been increased I visit hp site it still gives me the same rate as quoted by your representative I will be forced to move to consumer court I am advising you to please reimburse for injustice done to me I am keeping photo proof N RATES ON HP WEBSITE with me but to assist you in your investigations I am posting your CIN NUMBER U01100MH1999PLC120563 HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
                              Dear Valued Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Digital — ReCONNECT Microwave

Hanu_Tuhin
                                I had purchased a Reconnect Convection Microwave Oven Model - RHMCB 2501 on 09-Nov-2012 which came with a warranty of two...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

pandurangarao tsv
                                purchased one HTC mobile worth of Rs., 24, 397.00 at Reliance Degital, Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar Chennai, at the time of purchase they said, selfy stick out of stock, we will handover within one week.. from that day nearly 5 times visited above stores.. every time they said with in one week, on 25.05.2015 another time visited stores, they give answer.. very reckless, then i said i am going to complaint.. the answer is " YOU CAN COMPLAINT ANY WHERE.. WE DONT BATHER" we dont care.. in this connection I humbly request to form do needful action against reliance degital.. Purchase Details: HTC Desire 820 S Rs. 24, 397.00 Sales Man IDN; 60118514, Cin No: U01100MH1999PLC120563 Pandurangarao TSV Secretary, CCS, Dakshina Bharat HIndi Prachar Sabha (An Institution of National Importance by Parliament act 14 of 1964), 15-21 Thanikachalam Road, T. Nagar, Chennai-17 (phone: [protected], e.mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

htc mobile worth of rs. 24,397/- selfy stick not yet given
                                Updated by pandurangarao tsv May 28, 2015
                                problem not yet solved...
                                Reliance Digital - htc mobile worth of rs. 24, 397/- selfy stick not yet given

User pandurangarao tsv on May 28, 2015
                                Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Reliance Digital
                                as per your promise .. the problem not solved, no body contacted 1st june 2015. you asked time for solve the problem up to 1st/2nd june. no body contacted me... no message received from your reliance.

Pandurangarao tsv

sumantadutta
                                  Wanted to bring this scenario as how reliance digital sales persons are overcommitting to sell products here at Satyam towers store and not meeting them at all. Well, while selling the product on 24th May they committed for a delivery on 26th May which is yesterday and installation today 27th May. Neither of this happened yet. I waited until 9:30pm at night yesterday for the delivery but when no one showed up, I went to the store. When I asked your sales persons, they tried to make few phone calls here and there but could not get a commitment as this will be delivered today. Still they were committing me even at that time - "Sir, it will be delivered today". How can they lie like that when they don't know for sure. Reliance digital stuff should not do that when they belong to this brand name. I have sent email yesterday to reliance digital authorities and got few calls today confirming that this will be resolved today. All in vain. No one really cares after they sell their products. Not sure how much seriously this issue will be addressed, but this is a cheap sales politics. We should not have trusted this brand.
                                  Dear Sumanta Dutta,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience and would like to get in touch with you to provide the necessary assistance. Kindly share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA and we will get back to you.

Hello Reliance Digital Team,

Today I got a call from Reliance Digital CSHEAD team. They took the ownership of the issue and got the air conditioner delivered two hours back. The store is also getting the installation done today as they said their technician will arrive around 4:00pm. So, looks like this is moving now.

I can still share my contact details if you like to talk to me. Perhaps, please help addressing false commitments that the store sales persons are doing regularly. That will help increasing customer satisfaction I would think.

Sumanta Dutta

Vaidehi Purandare
                                    I suggest everyone, never purchase Reconnect Tablets or any other Reliance (Reconnect) products.. We have been cheated by purchasing one in Pune with 2 years warranty.. the Reconnect Tablet has been at the service station 3 times but it never worked.. the Staff is rude and pathetic.. they kept the tablet for months at service station and returned back the product in no working condition.. Hopeless service from Reliance Service station in Pune..
                                    Dear Vaidehi Purandare,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA and we will get in touch with you.

Reliance Digital
                                    Purchased Defective Reconnect Tablet from Pune.
                                    They keepon servicing, Repairing it each time and return it in no working condition..
                                    Hopeless service.. no replacement..
                                    Hopeless Defective Reliance Digital Products and Hopeless Service..
                                    Dear People, Please never Purchase Reconnect Tablets or any Products in Future
                                    Dear Vaidehi Purandare,

In order to speed up the process and contact you on priority, we would require your contact details. Request you to share the same at the mentioned link.

jecket is defective

I brought Stardust duke jecket nd with in one year it not able to wear

Reliance Digital — NO AC INSTALLATION AS PROMISED

Arunkumar Rammohan
                                      Bought 1.5 Ton LG Split AC from Reliance Digital Chrompet. I have been told that my ac will be delivered within 24 hours...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)