[Resolved] Reliance Digital — Resq warranty & reliance digital customer care

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 faizmubarak.ba

I want to log a complaint against reliance digital & reliance resq warranty service.

I purchase a soniq led 32" tv from reliance digital 2years ago. Last year in december 2015 we purchase the reliance resq warranty by paying rs 3500.

Unfortunately tv stopped working in the month of april 2016.
We logged the first complain with resq customer care @[protected] on with ref#[protected] and the story started.

1st complain#[protected] on 20th april 2016 — no technician came to check tv from attapur, hyderabad, reliance digital and the ticket was closed on 10th may 2016.

2nd complain# [protected] on 5th may 2016 — no technician came to check tv from attapur, hyderabad, reliance digital and the ticket was closed don't know the date.

3rd complain# [protected] on 20th may 2016 — technician came to check tv from attapur, hyderabad, reliance digital and he said the power board is damaged and he will replace it by monday 23rd may 2016. However ticket was closed later.

4th complain#[protected] on 25th may 2016 — swapna from attapur, hyderabad, reliance digital promised that she will replace the damage part by monday 30th may 2016- but noting is done and ticket is closed on 4th june 2016.

In addition to above complains we called them lots of time and no response or no results. I believe these people are cheating us and making us fool.
I spend 3500 on warranty and making call to them every time possible but they don't have value for customers.

I want to file a case of cheating customer and making them frustrated and stealing money from us.

This is my hard work money.

Please take action on reliance

Faiz mubarak
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2016
Issue resolved in 3days after raising a complain.

[Jun 08, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact details. Our team will get back to you and provide a resolution.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Dear Customer Service (Reliance Digital),

Finally the issue is resolved and the damaged part is replaced with the new one.
Thanks for your support and service.

Faiz Mubarak
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the confirmation. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Reliance Digital

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - Resq warranty & reliance digital customer care