Reliance Jio Infocomm — not providing better services

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 sourabh33655 on Jan 30, 2019
I have made complaint to jio care and they ensured me that my problem will be resolved within 48 hours.
First they took around 80 hours to call me and they automatically marked it as solved without any intimation and acknowledgement of me.

Problem is:- i am not getting any access of call and internet access during the city local train travel. I requested for port, and they requested me to not to port and wait for some days.
But they are not able to do that.

I changed my card in various phones but the same issue is regular.
Worst service.

[Jan 30, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have recharge my Jio account and the amount of 498(50 rs less of coupon) i.e 448.The amount has been deducted from my account but the plan is still not activated.For jio there is no customer care to resolve the issue.Kindly resolve this issue and mail me on [email protected]
Service request no SR00000TS4G8 on jio number I complaint in jio but they says it will be optimise in 90 days I take a photo in this form.Jio is not provided the quality which he promised on T&C.Please show us justice.

My data got exhausted without usage. For a recharge plan I activate, same day it is showing your plan exhausted. Next day I recharged for 198rs, it is also showing the same. These telecom services are misleading and fraudulent.

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - not providing better services