[Resolved] Rto India — noc for two wheeler

Uday Kumar @251 on Jul 8, 2019
My bike was registered under rto patna in 2011 and in 2014 i taken noc of the vehicle for rto guwahati, but i have not submitted the noc to guwahati rto due to lack of awareness about that, now i got transferred to mumbai but when i approaches for noc from patna rto they said you will have to contact guwahati rto as we have no any data of your vehicle, then i approaches to guwahati rto through agent but as per agent, guwahati rto said we also have no any data, then i mailed both rto four-five time simultaneously for the process /solution to get noc but till now i haven't got reply from both rtos. Due to noc i am unable to drive my vehicle in mumbai.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2019
How is the complain status showing "marked as resolved" till now I have not got any reply from neither from your side nor from any RTOs.My complian is still unresolved. I have not got any call or email from the RTOs. Kindly resolve my problem.My vehicle no is BR01BD 9139 and its details also not showing while searching in M parivahan.

[Jul 08, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My bike no is MH12NN9924 its under pune rto and i want no objection certificate for selling my bike n
I applied last 4 days n till no response from them so please sort it out quick as you can
Application no : MH190703V7805425
Registation no : MH12NN9924

Dear sir, i request the my ll no14791621 my name is sanjay kr jha date of birth 02/01/1978 .wrong tick the ex service man so I request to you solve th problum
sanjay.super1978's reply, Jul 4, 2019
Dear sir I request to you my ll no 14791621 date of birth 02/01/1978 my ll hold the ex service man but I am no ex service man so current the file
Sir, I Vishwa Teja resident of KURNOOL, ANDHRA PRADESH. I had taken driving test on[protected], and got the result on same day by evening. But I didn't get my Driving licence till date.its almost one month. So kindly go through my complaint and see that I get my Driving licence soon.
Thanking you sir.
Respected authority, i had applied for the renewal of my DL on 05/04/2019 and was notified with License approval number[protected] on 06/04/2019 via SMS. But the concern is, my renewed DL is not yet delivered to me and on enquiry from postman it was conclusion that it is not yet dispatched to him. Please look upon my problem as soon as possible.
Application number AP[protected]LL, Ganireedi siva since two weeks back am applying for LLR exam and my online payment repeatedly showing pending option i need to apply for llr its very important to my job purpose

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054