Safexpress

New Delhi District
Delhi
Landmarks:Near Radisson Hotel

Good

Safexpress related photos (416)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

drishikadaruka
My consignment contained a Television of declared value of Rs. 5000 delivered form Asansol on 24th April 2015. I received it on 7th finally after making several calls. The T.V. was completely broken . There seems to be no way wherein it can be restored to working condition again. In all probabilities they realised how damaged the consignment was and hence did not bother to deliver until i made called them.But then why deliver the dump at my place and not take up the responsibility for the mishap?There has been an evident lapse in handling the courier in an appropriate manner resulting in complete destruction of my property.They should clearly refuse to take such parcels if they cnt handel it. Way Bill No. 39843230 Kindly take up the matter with them.

Delivery in completely dilapidated condition
Delivery in completely dilapidated condition
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[May 08, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Safexpress Customer Care's response May 10, 2015
Kindly provide us your contact number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest. Thanks!

Devesh M
    Hi, Kindly confirm me the status of my order, i am unable to track it. Earlier it was showing that my order is in transit and date was 24th April, now it's showing 27th April. If it was in transit at 24th April, then i didn't received it yet. It's more than a week. Customer care is also unable to provide the update. It seems that there are some issue with my order. Please verify the same and update me asap. Shipment no: 82120050
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Apr 30, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Safexpress Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2015
    We apologize for the delay. Kindly provide your contact number as well to resolve your issue asap. Thanks

I received a call from your customer care. As per the conversation, he was supposed to call back me after 2-3 hours with the updated status of my shipment[protected].

But unfortunately, I didn't received any call. Why you make false promises to customers, when you can't fulfil it.

Please revert me back with my shipment status asap.

Contact No: [protected]

nutfame
      this is to inform u that materials booked from Ludhiana to Wardha vide LR No.40768347 DATED 16.03.15 has not yet reached the destination.After tracking we found that the goods has already out for delivery on 21th.but not yet delivered to till date. Very unhappy and sorry about poor service.Hence we request to look into the same and kindly arrange to deliver fast.Else we shall inform our principal NOT TO BOOK AT SAFE EXPRESS IN FUTURE...
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Apr 23, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Safexpress Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2015
      Hi, we apologize for the delay.Kindle provide your contact number to resolve the issue asap. Thanks

Safexpress — Goods not delivered till now from Agartala to Kolkata [Resolved]

jayantac
        This is regarding a complaint against safexpress Consigment no[protected].I sent a truck full of Goods from Udaipur, 60 kms...

Safexpress — delivery

sanjay pandey allahabadi
        this is to inform u that materials booked from Baroda to Gurgaon vide LR NO 41706304 DATED 16.03.15 has not yet reached the...

suresh barad
        I have purchased some material from EMIBAZAR online and they have dispatched the material through Safexpress Way Bill No. 41785487 on dtd: 04.03.2015. Now the material arrived at Ahmedabad on dtd: 10.03.2015 and I have recd call from (91 [protected]) their office and confirm that your material will dispath and you will get it on 11.03.2015. But Still on dtd: 13.03.2015 I have not recd this delivery from Safexpress. Even they provide us wrong conatct no. of delivery person and the delivery person also not reply properly. Even I called to Delhi office but in ahmedabad safexpress office people also not pick up her call. When these people not recd thier own company call then imagine what happen with customer ??? EXTREMALLY POOR SERVICE, NEVER ARRANGE YOUR SHIPMENT ON THIS STUPID COMAPANY.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Mar 14, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Safexpress Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2015
        Dear Mr Suresh We apologize for the inconvenience. Pls. provide your contact number so we can get in touch with you asap regarding your consignment. Thanks.
        minus ******
        stupid staff in ahmedabad

PallaviBaruah
          My consignment was booked from Jorhat (Assam) to Bangalore. Along with few cane items, there was an Antic crockery set; the entire box was delivered in pieces. When complained to SafeExpress Bangalore Contact person, Mr. Rudra ([protected]) – his response was we have delivered a box which is unopened, rest is not our responsibility. Mr. Rudra is a very rude person who knows only to yell/shout at people. The delivery people were not willing to wait until we had opened the boxes to check the status of the packed goods. I am looking for the highest escalation within this company, if any one has a contact please share. Waybill No:[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Mar 09, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Safexpress Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2015
          Dear Ms Pallavi Baruah We apologise for teh inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your contact number so we can get in touch with you regarding the issue. Thank you.

Satish chakarwarti
            Dear Sir, Please active the service of delivery very pour Rewa Safexpress warehouse 3&5 days rewa to shahdol delivery Note:-check attachment of proof Regards Satish Chakarwarti Bhagawati India Motorizers Pvt.Ltd Shahdol M.P. [protected]

Timely delivery very poor

Neetika Raina
              I am expecting a parcel from Safexpress. Following is the information about my consignment: Courier Company Name : Safexpress Tracking Number : 81969572 Dispatch Date : 24th dec I just received a call from their delivery boy - (Mobile Number - [protected]) He said he is going to drop my parcel at somebody's house and I should send someone to collect it. I demanded that the item to be delivered at my house as I have no clue whose house he was talking about. So he replied that he will cancel my order and I can do whatever I want. It is not his work to deliver at my house. I am trying to call him and he is rejecting my call. I have tried atleast 10 times. Can anybody please help me to get my parcel as I have already paid for it.

[Jan 04, 2015] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shakti7197
                Hello Team Snap Deal,

Please refer the below attached Image which shows contradictory statement made on you official website that Shipment is delivered on 2/11/2014, while your Courier partner says it has been delivered on 27/112014 against my Order No[protected] on[protected], & THE GROUND REALITY IS THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT TILL TODAY.

So if you are not able to investigate that where my shipment gone so please RETURN MY MONEY BACK ON URGENT BASIS.
                Since Snap Deal has failed on his all commitments on weather Call back in shipment status or progress status on this delivery failure Case.
                Till today I am only the person who is tried harder & it is gone now to metal harassment level but still SNAP DEAL Team has not revert back on this. Snap Deal & Safexpress Both did False comment they tried to contact me but till date I have not received any Positive Response from Both

IF you are not able to Resolve this CASE than please let me know further procedure
                EIther i Have to Report AN FIR AGAINST SNAP DEAL & SAFEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE IN ALLAHABAD POLICE STATION that you are not able to locate my shipment & deliver it to me, or I have to go to Consumer Court,

Request you to please don't treat this mail as RAW WORNING, I realy Mean it.
                So please Send my Money Back to My account.

Hello Team Safexpress

Request to Kindly investigate the My shipment status On Urgent basis please let me know where you have delivered my shipment.
                If will not get any response from you on this that I am force to Raise FIR on ALLAHABAD POLICE Station against SNAPDEAL & SAFExpress TEAM & I will take it upto whatever stage if required.
                So Its my Humble request to please refer below image & please Respond.

[Dec 09, 2014] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer
                We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us your contact number so we can get in touch with you in regard to your consignment.
                Thank you.

Amey Patil
                  My Waybill no is 40468589 i ordered this product on 25 october 2014 still not delivered yet please try to delivered my product on Monday 10 November 2014. I booked the product on 25 oct 14 today its more than 15 days why you people are doing this? Worse experience i ever had u people just gave us fake promises Blue dart, DHL are professionals not like u Go & learn some Professional work from them & then come in Market I want my Product on Monday 10 Nov 14 at any cost otherwise i have to take strong action against you Please Inform me My Contact No is [protected]

Safexpress — Delivery not on due date

Kamlesh Prasad
                    I have ordered a product from snapdeal on 15 October, The same reached at Verna hub(nearest to my home) by 27th, but they...

dinesh2521
                    I have ordered (Order ID [protected] ) a LED TV(Samsung LED 32F5500) of worth 38k in Shop.Airtel.com on 10 Sep 2014. When I ordered it they didn't mention any delivery date but they mentioned it will be shipped by 19th September 2014. As they mentioned, they shipped it on 15th September with Shipment id IBDELMAH797456C9FE (Infibeam Logistics) and Order status changed to completed. Also I got a mail from airtel shop saying that it will be delivered to my address with in 7days. Then it lied with Infibeam with 4 days and then they send to safe express with tracking number 80347646 on September 19th. I was informed that the package will come to my address with 7-9 working days. But when I try to track the package with Safe express the status remain same since 19th. I have written to Airtel customer care regarding the order status and also I have written to safe express about my package delivery dates. No body responding. Neither airtel nor Safe Express is not giving any status update on my package. As per Airtel Shipment mail I am supposed get the Package on 22nd.. Since there is no update I have raised a complaint on airtel on 23rd. Immediately safe express executive called me and told me that the package is in Bangalore I will get it by 24th. But till today I didn't receive it. I have called safe express couple of times. Every time I call them they are saying it will be delivered today. Please help me to get my money back or my TV as soon as possible. Today also I tried calling them multiple times but their contact number is asking me to drop a voice message. Due to holidays I had to move out of city for 10days. Because of this package I couldn't decide any thing. Neither airtel nor Safe express giving me proper delivery dates. My 38k simply got struck with them. I couldn't buy new TV as I have already ordered online and these people are not delivering it. I made the transaction on 10 sep and paid full money on the same day. Please help me to get it or at least help me to cancel the transaction and get my money. So that I can buy locally here in shops.

[Sep 29, 2014] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prabha shiva
                      Myself c.palani.I'M ordered a trolly in snapdeal on 23/08/14 which is sent by safexpress.My estimated delivery date is 30/08/14.But i'm not received my product till the date 07/09/14.I'm also raise a complaint on safexpress.please help me to get my product by your side. order number:[protected] Waybill awb number:82625742

[Sep 07, 2014] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Please help me to get my product as early as possible.
                      I want my product urgently.

. Mobile number:[protected]

prabha shiva
                        I'm ordered a trolly on snapdeal which is sent by safexpress on 27/0814.And my estimated delivery date is 30/08/14.But my product is not received till the date 07/09/14.I want mproduy ct urgently.So please help me to get my product as early as possible. . safexpress track number:82625742

Safexpress Customer Care's response Sep 08, 2014
                        Dear Prabha We are looking into the matter. Kindly send your contact number at shweta.[protected]@safexpress.com. We will get back to you at the earliest. Regards
                        Dear Prabha

dbyn_chats
                          Dear Sir/ Madam, Greetings of the day. My waybill number is 38472831. I have booked my bike from Pune (Maharashtra) to Asansol (Westbengal) on 26/06/2014. I was promised that the consignment will be delivered in 8 working days. One month has passed and I have not heard anything about the consignment. I have made numerous calls to the toll free number and draft a mail also still there is no response from the company. Everytime I am getting informatioan that the consignment is in transist or untraceable. I request you to look into the matter and I also expecting a compensation from the company. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards, Debayan Chatterjee [protected], [protected], email id- [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Jul 27, 2014] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Safexpress Customer Care's response Jul 31, 2014
                          Dear Debayan Greetings from Safexpress! Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have all the details about your consignment and are investigating the details. You will get a call from us updating you about the delivery of your consignment. Appreciate your time and patience on this matter! Regards Team Safexpress

suneil wadhwa
                            A consignment of 14 cases was dispatched to Patna with all the required documents vide docket no. 36518469 dtd.1/11/13 from our IMT office Gurgaon .This consignment has not yet reached to its destination though after repeated reminders to them. The second case is of Raxaul where 19 cases were dispatched to the party vide docket no. 36518667 dtd.13/11/13 Again second lot was sent of 10 cases to the same party vide docket no, 36742997 dtd. 29/11/13 and the third lot of 4 cases vide our docket no. 36743132 dtd. 6/12/13 was also sent to the same party at Raxoul .But till date these goods have not been delivered to the party as yet. With these type of supplies I have lost my business with these parties and has to bear huge losses due to your services.

[Jul 02, 2014] Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

akgc2
                              Hi A parcel was booked to be delivered from Jaipur to Hyderabad on 23-Nov-2013 and was promised to be delivered within 5 days time frame. However till today (02-Nov-2013) it has not been delivered. None of the Hyderabad Branch numbers were responsive. Tired of calling Customer Care at toll free numbers more than 15 times in last 5 days. Still there is no clue of the consignment. Company is not at all a professional courier service since it has more than 10 branches in Hyderabad and all the contact numbers were un-responsive. There is no mechanism to accelerate the issue to higher authority. No email ids /contact number of senior management.

Consignment not delivered even after 10 Days
                              Updated by akgc2 Dec 04, 2013
                              Today is 4th Dec and still there is no clue of my consignment. Today I called multiple times on Safex tollfree number [protected] however no response on this number too.

Finally I got the Safex Jaipur Head number,[protected]. I talked to him and he further provided me multiple numbers of Hyderabad branches/head listed below:

And one number which was of not safex.

All of the above numbers were either switched off or wrong or not responsive.

I am amazed to see so many numbers floating in last few days however not a single number I could reach here in Hyderabad so far.

Looks like everyone from Safex has run away to some unknown place.

Guys avoid Safexpress for any of your consignment.
                              Updated by akgc2 Dec 04, 2013
                              Got one more number from after being able to reach [protected] who further asked me to talk to number [protected] for delivery in my area.

But as expected this new number is also switched off.

There seems to be some very serious issue with the Safexpress company.
                              I even tried Mr Basant Mishra who is Hyderabad Branch Head Mobile number ([protected]) 5 times and even this was un-responsive.

Looks like company's all hyderabad branch people have gone missing.

Today is 5th December its 12:45 PM and I am still waiting for the consignment to be delivered.

Check the new screenshot of Tracking of Consignment. Parcel reach to Hyderabad on 30-Nov-2013 early morning (02:00 AM or so) and was supposed to be delivered same day i.e. 30 or at max 1 Dec. However as its clear from the attached image it is still roaming within Hyderabad for 5 days and company claims to get it delivered in shorted time of 1.8 Day from one city to another city. What a Joke.???

If they could not deliver it within city after 5 days what else you can expect from such a un-professional company.

And the biggest challenge if by chance you get a working number the person on that side will provide you another number to talk with which will never work. This is what happening since last 7 days and I am clueless of the consignment.

Anand Singh Pavar
                                Team Safexpress, Greetings!! An order was placed with HomeShop 18, Order #[protected], on 16th-Nov’13. Advance payment of INR 6399/-, was made opting 3EMIs option through my HDFC Credit Card. On 19th-Nov’13 (around 19:23) I received an email confirmation from HS18 Team that my product has been shipped vide AWB #[protected]Name of the courier company was not mentioned). I myself called up HS18 Customer Care and came to know that it was “Safexpress”. After confirmation with HS18 Team I tried to track the shipment online through “Safexpress official website”. The WAB No. was reflecting “No Data Found”. I tried to contact Safexpress customer care but my calls were not ansered by their Noida NSEZ branch office. The very Next day I called up HS18 customer care to report the same issue, the explanation which I got was that it may be due to technical issues with Safexpress website that no data is being retrieved. The representative himself tried to fetch the info but he was also getting same information “No Data Found”. Same day I called up Safexpress Customer Care and came to know that the shipment by AWB # 36476230 has already been delivered. I was shocked by this statement as we were still waiting for the product to be delivered. I instantly called up HS18, Customer Care once again and reported the issue. The HS Team took it very lightly and said “Deliver of the product is not possible” because the product has been shipped yesterday i.e. 19th-Nov’13 by no mean it can be delivered same or very next day. Please wait for 4 working days it may be that due to (reason not specified) we have wrong data in regards to “AWB #”. I thought that if HS18 team itself is confirming that the shipment is not delivered and it may be due to data mal functioning or something else, I was okay with the same and asked HS18 Team to get in touch with Safexpress and clear the issue. Yesterday 21st-Nov’13, I asked my sister “Jaya Pawar” Note: The shipping address and contact number provided for the shipment belong to my Sister. to call up both the customer care “HS18 & Safexpress” to track the status. Again she got same reply from Safexpress that the order has been delivered and by HS 18 that its not delivered yet and same will be delivered today i.e.22nd-Nov’13. Today, to our surprise the HS Team itself is saying that the product has been delivered on 19th-Nov’13 itself. Here’s my Questions for both HS18 and Safexpress Team: Home Shop 18: When I reported your Customer Care that I am unable to track the order details through provided AWB No. why no action was taken by your team? When I myself gathered the information From Safexpress team that the shipment has been delivered. Why no action was taken? Safeexpress Team: On my behalf (taking my name) the shipment was delivered to someone unknown what proof of identity was checked by your field executive before delivery. I don’t know what issues you both “HS18 & Safexpress” have, I as an customer has been cheated by both the parties. This is my final reminder to both please ensure that the shipment is delivered by Monday (25th-Nov’13) on my sisters office address (address registered for shipment). Else, I will be forced to publish both the companies in Print, Social Media and will lodge a legal case against you via Consumer Forum. Kindly treat it as an urgent. Annoyed Customer, Anand Singh +91-[protected]
                                Hi Safexpress Team,

Greetings!!

Still awaiting positive response from your side. Mr.Prashant Tripathi from your Customer Support has requested to wait till Monday 2 pm.
                                On his words i am giving you time till Monday 2 pm. If i do not get resolution to my concern. I will be forced to lodge an FIR for doing fraud with the customers.

I you check the hand writing (Person who took the delivery) on my behalf is similar to the person from your office who filled the delivery Callahan.

I believe its enough proof for me to go ahead with legal complaint against your company.

Kindly investigate the issue and get the shipment delivered to us.

Treat it as a last reminder from my side.

Anand Singh
                                +91-[protected]

Powderplant
                                  Dear Sir / Madam

This is gentle reminder about the consinment no[protected]. as per last discussion we have issued the fresh road permit on 15.10.13

our material was dipatched on 27.09.13 from bangalore but due to safe express pathetic service till date we have not recieved the same. even your customer care no is also not approchable so only option we have to lodge complain through mail. even after 21 days in transit, our material is still lying at jamshedpur from 4.10.13 which only 350km from our address. we are not intersted in anykind of problem of yours as 21days is too much to wait. last time we got promise that we will recieve material as soon as possible but till date the story is same