Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Awesome

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Manish Kumar
Hello Sir,

Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plus, 602, Vishal Bhawan, Nehruplace, New delhi".

I submittend my Harddisk to this services center to make it up good.

But due to some mishappaning I lost my Slip which was provided to me against the HDD form Services center.

Now I am giving all detail to that service Center and have gone their 7 to 8 times but every time they said that you have to come next time.

I am also providing all proofs of my Identity but also they are not takeing any action.

One person told me from that services center that now I will not get my HDD back ever.

So I want to know that, it will really happan.

Please provide me solution for this or tell me where I have to escalate this issue.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 23april2008
Name-: Manish Kumar
Mo.[protected]
Harddisk-: Samsung 80Gb

Manish Kumar
Mo.[protected]
Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plaza 1/2, Harish mukharjee road, Kol.-20

Hello Sir,
I have submitted my hard disk on 19.07.08 for repairing.
It is in warrenty period. They told me that it would be return after two weeks.
But it is five week running and they are as usual making me hopeless.
It is second time my hard disk is not working, and also second time to be harazed by this particular servicing center.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 19.07.08
Name-: Prosenjit Roy
Work order no.-HDD-2088
Model- SPO822N

Prosenjit Roy
Mo.-[protected]

I have Deposited one faulty HDD at service point Delhi, due some problem
we are unable to receive the replaced HDD in time, So kindly resend to
Service center Delhi and intimate us.

Ref :[protected]
Model : 80 GB IDE HDD
Date : 27-07-09

After sending of servral mail and phone call also no responding from Service Center.

Tarun

Mahendra
    I have purchased 17'' LCD Brand Samsung 740N in March 2007 from Lamington Road from a Dealer "Perfect Electronics". There has been Black Patches coming on LCD Screen. I have Called the Samsung Customer Care wherein the Person from Samsung said the product is of GREY MARKET(DUPLICATE) and so they wont repair. I have taken the product to the Dealer and since last 10 Days the dealer is hanging up saying that he has sent to product to company and once he receives he will call me up.

I really dont know whether I would be getting my LCD back or not

Prasadarao
      I have bought a samsung mobile of model SCH-S259, Serial NO:16ED66BB Aug 2007.
      Recently I found that Volume controls are not working in my phone. Then i have called samsung customer care at

They have given the Samsung Service Center Address at

Ratna Electronics
      # 3-6-355, Ground Floor, T.P.R Plaza,
      Beside Shanbhag Hotel, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500029.
      Ph.No:[protected], 44344063.

I have approached the Samsung Service Center Immediately on[protected] for the same and they have checked the phone and told that Volume key PCB has to be changed and asked to call them after 10 days ie., on 23-06-08.When i have called them call them tomorrow ie., 24-06-08.TOday i have called them and now they are saying there is scarcity in the part so it will take around another 10 days.
      Since 10 days my phone became a useless one as it is having high volume to use it.
      I just simply ask one question why do you sell the mobiles that are having the spare parts scarce or all these type of mobiles are giving the same problem raising the scarce of spare parts.

By seeing the Service for a mobile device I dont want to take any more annoyance in future by buying the devices from your brand.
      I purchased a mobile in 2008and found that it was not working. I took it to the service centre and they told that the software was not installed. For installation they took around two months. again after two days the mobile was not working. i took to the service centre and found that there was a battery problem. It took another two months for changing the battery (within the guranty period).

My complaint is why these service centres are kept? If it is for servicing then why they are not doing it in time. They just want to play with the customers time and money. Service centres are always having scarcity of spare parts. why u are manufacturing an item with such scarce parts.

Kaushik Devidas Gohil
        I am from mumbai, tardeo purchased two windows a/c [i think biggest mistake of my life] of 1.5 ton & 1 ton from Kohinoor Electronics, Dadar in exchange of LG window a/c. The complains are as follows
        1. My a/c was never serviced by the company on its own. Unless u call them. they are least bothered. [LG on the other hand gave atleast my all services of the warranty peroid on time without me callinf them.]
        2. LG was around Rs.1500 cheaper than Samsung the day when i purchased the product but it made me think that may be the higher price is better quatlity but it is a a/c.
        3. On callling the service center for servicing the person comes after two days. that too before coming he calls that is expected to come in 2 hours. But the bloody chut does not turn up nor had courtesy to call. The next day he comes like a fool without a blower and says we service the a/c with a toothbrush only and a bowl of water.
        4. Till i had LG our usage was around 10 to 12 hours daily and our bill was around Rs.4000 appprx per month but the moment i changed to Samsung the bill has continuely increasing. Today the bill has come is Rs.12000 per month which is bloody shocking.
        I made a complain with BEST they came and checked the meter which is perfect.
        I strongly fell the bloody a/c is only faulty.
        5. I donont know what to do can u please help me for the same.
        6. My complain number is [protected] made on the help line number 30308282.
        7. I am sorry to use foul language as i so fed up with the product that i really donot know what to do The A/c is just 12 months old and i exchange the a/c with new one what is get is just Rs.2000.

LG 1.0 Ton Window A/C — No installation of a/c

I have bought new 1 ton LG window ac 1 week from now and till now no body has contacted me for installation inspite of repetitive calls to customer care. I wonder how LG people claim about there good service and publicse there product on that matter. For any LG care executive reading this my complain number was 'RNA[protected]'.

For all other people please beware of the false commitment these people give you and please think before spending your hard earn money on this company.

swanand vinayak nirgudkar
          purchased samsung mobile hero model at Kota, Rajasthan. delivered the mobile instrument for repairing on 4.7.09 which was purchased on 20.6.09 at service centre, Gumanpura, Kota. Still the instrument has not been repaired. visited service centre number of times. made number of telephone calls. The replies received in very rude and arrogant manner. Still waiting to get the instrument back.

Swanand Nirgudkar
          Vigyan Nagar
          Kota
          Rajasthan

Samsung — samsung mobile problem [Resolved]

karhtik
            hi, i bought one SAMSUNG mobile( SGH B-200) in chennai.frm first day onwards that mobile automatically restart, while attending...

Richard Rebello
            Refrigerator
            RT-31 white purchased on 12/05/2004.

This is under the warranty.

Complainted lodged on 18/06/2008 to Vijay Sales Service Centre on 66227722.

I got the response from the operator that within 2 days engineer will attend my complaint.

But, So far no one is concerned about my complaint and complaint has not been attended, yet. It is very sad to say that VijaySale is not giving After sales Service to Consumer.

Richard Rebello

Samsung Refrigerator — Chiller Tray replacement [Resolved]

sowmya
              The complaint has been raised a month back for the replacement of the chiller tray. But no action has been taken yet. The...

Samsung Home Theater — Remote control [Resolved]

vikrant bhandari
              I had replaced my samsung home theater remote control 1 month back. after exactly one month the new remote is not functional....

Abhijna Saksena
              As far as Samsung mobiles are concerned, I have pathetic experience with them. I am very much dissatisfied w.r.t (1) quality & (2) after sales services.
              I have bought two Samsung CHAMP SCH-S269 in Rs 3500.00. I have bought these mobile from Amiz Communications, Near Shaniwar wada, Pune. This shopkeeper had taken his feet back after selling mobile to me and forwarded me to Samsung service station.
              For quality, I have mark lots of bugs in the software which was installed in the mobile. Few of them are.
              1) You can't be able to search number in directory if your language is 'Hindi'
              2) So many times I am getting wrong name displayed for incoming calls.
              3) It used to hang so many times.
              Above issues are not enough. Within two months both the mobile has started giving problem with display. And now for both the mobile display is gone to null. now the mobile are only like olderdays telephone neither you can see anything more you can type anything.
              Now i want to discuss the second phase problem i.e. after sales service. For resolving above issues I approached to Samsung service station.
              I have approached "Sharp Communication, Office No.13, 14 & 15, 1St Floor, Shanti Complex, Narpatgiri Chowk, Mangalwarpeth" . I met there Mr. Kalil, He had asked three(3) days for repairing the mobile set which is pathetic as how would I maintain three days without mobile as I can't remain untouched with my clients. The behavior of Mr. Kalil was just , he had notion that “most foolish community existing on earth is 'Customer' “. This person had asked me photocopies of Bill, warranty card etc for full filling their process. My question is why I should provide such thing for full filling Samsung's need? If they need photocopy of my bill then they need to take photocopy by themselves. I am not at all servant of Samsung or there service station staff.
              So, Samsung had failed enough to provide after sales service also.
              I don’t know how ethical business Samsung is doing? I think this is not a business but a sophisticated business of "CHEATING".
              I am very much planned to get fulfillment from Samsung for my pain and suffering.

i purchased the Smasung cellular mobile phone before one year and just after 8 months of purchasing i found the network problem and automatically switch off problem thus i concerned the reputed service center of Samsung here in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India which is situated at Civil Lines, Allahabad. after checking my cell phone they told me to colect the same after one weak, i did the same but the reply was that "your cell phone has been forwarded to main Samsung center, at Lucknow-U.P.thus I had to wait for one weak more-I agreed but this reply continued for more than one month, by the side Samsung Service center.
              after more than three months they called me at my mobile that your cell phone is ready for use and be collected, I did the same believing the reputed Samsung Company but after one i found the problem being the same and addition to that there were vulgar pictures and pron vedios were downloaded or shooted through my cell phone, immidiately next day i complained them about it so they told me to wait giving the excuse that this is a serious action and had to be verified, again i trusted the Samsung after few minutes they deleted all the vulgar vedios and pics, loaded in my cell phone and told me to collect the same after three days as the L.C.D has ben spoiled, I told them that i am going to complain it to the company, listining to that they threatned me and forced me not to that.
              lastly, i trusted the Samsung, the reputed company thus the service center!
              i trusted the Samsung who cares about there coustomers
              i trusted the Samsung who lives life along with there coustomers
              such type of actions should never be tolerated by the company otherewise the company is going to loose there reputations
              plese be serious

Sandeep Prashara
                To
                The Manager
                Samsung India Electronics Limited
                CS Department
                CC-28, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji
                New Delhi – 110019
                Sub – Regarding the crack in Samsung TV body During the warrantee period.
                I have purchased Samsung TV Plano from Raj Electronics, Mahavir Market, NTC Gate, Jhalar Bawadi, Rawatbhata, Kota (Raj.) Pin 323307. On 26/10/05 Rs 16990 /- Bill No. 371. With four years warrantee. During the warrantee period in the body of the TV crack developed. So many times I lodge the Complaint to the shop keeper Raj Electronics no action has been taken so far. He has not given any heed on my complaint.

Please either gate the TV replaced by new one or change the body of the defective TV. I hope that prompt action will be initiated from your end.

Thanking you,

My address:-

Sandeep Prashar
                Type- 419 D
                Anukiran colony
                PO – Bhabhanagar, Via Kota (Raj.)
                Pin- 323307
                Mob.: [protected]
                E Mail – [protected]@npcil.co.in
                I got samsung 21"flat & 180 ltrs refrigerator purchased from Chandigarh Is it worth in Rs 14000.00?. Tv colors scatteres and give shadows always. I feel that price is not genuinelly taken by the vendor.WILL you PLEASE CKECK THAT.

K SAKTHIVEL
                  I had purchased samsung Window A/C in April 2008 in M/S Rasi & Co Porur chennai-116 Tamil nadu. When I purchase the A/C i got the service engineeer number from one of the person in shop and i called the particluer person also he told to me the shop person does not informed about your purchase and i gave the details of my address. When I called him he said "I will come today evening" daily and finalyy he informed to charge 250 /- for installing and i also agreed for that becasue i need result.But up to date there is no person come for installing. these are people good in only selling the product and never mind the customer services and and do they know how to work? I don't understand why a prestigious organisation like Samsung are blind towards such service providers in the country. Are they interested in only selling their product promising services by mouth and never look into it in future?

samsung/window a/c — service not provided

hi m sachin and live in bijnor(up) near meerut my a/c not work properly (cooling ) .and we call urs service man, but we delay the things not repair the a/c. so kindly send a service man to repair it
                  address ( ABHAY SINGH contractor, SHEEL KUNJ COMPOUND CIVIL LINE 2, BIJNOR ph no [protected])

samsung/window a/c — non-compliance to warranty

I have bought Samsung window A/C from Das electronics,Kharagpur on 20 Mar 2010.The A/c is not working since 14 Aug 2010, for which complaint was registerd with dealer and finally directly to Samsung India under BP no.[protected] on 19 Aug 2010.The rep of the company made a visit after a week to find out that condenser of A/c needs to be changed.Since than after 3 wks despite alternate day reminding on phone no action has been taken except assurance that somebody will call back for the status.But nobody has comeback.The attitude at local office is quite arrogant.

Samsung — NON REPAIR OF REFRIGERATOR FOR LAST 15 DAYS [Resolved]

ARTI JAISWAL

This is to lodge my complaint for non-repair of my samsung refrigerator for tha last 15 days . I had...

Samsung Air Conditioner — Poor after sales service. [Resolved]

AMIT KADWADKAR
                    as promised by the company, the first three free AC services never actually come for free . . .
                    Its endless calls,...

T.F.Ahmed

I have bought a SAMSUNG A/C 1.5 TON from Rathna Fan House, Rajabather Street, T.Nagar.

Till NOW A/C MECHANIC HAS NOT VISITED MY HOUSE FOR SINGLE CHECK UP OR GENERAL SERVICE.

There is a huge Noise in the In-door Unit.For more than 2 yrs, The Out door Unit has not been cleaned or Serviced.
                    i had called up the A/C Mechanics 'N' number of times but NO Response.
                    Samsung is really COMPANY.

When I bought the A/C.There were soo much promises MADE.
                    Please don't buy from RATHNA FAN HOUSE, T.NAGAR. Please buy from Viveks, Vasanth & Co.

Ahmed.
                    I bought Samsung AC from Rathna fan house, chennai on July 2009. Till now no body has come for Free service. First time i called samsung customer care for complaint, they have attended and cleard it. But again last week (i.e 23rd of Feb 2010) i called samsung customer care for free service more than 2 times and also wrote a compliant mail, they are telling u have to contact ratha fan house for service and we (Samsung) are not responsible. Is this the behaviour of samsung?? I made a big mistake of buying samsung AC...

Samsung — AIRCONDITIONER - FAN MOTOR REPLACEMENT [Resolved]

C LOGENDRA BABU
                      Complaint Number: [protected] dated 01st May 2008 – 1 Ton Window Air-Conditioner – Fan Motor Not Working
                      br...

Samsung Window Ac 18zka — Sound in new ac,grill are not correct [Resolved]

Annamalai.B
                      dear sir/madam

I got window Ac recently after installation i found noise of Ac is more .Grill are not even...

mayur namdeo nandurkar
                      respected sir,
                      i have bought new sgh E 840, but after 20 days, a black line was appearing after starting camera. so i send it to customer care,
                      They told me that your camera should b replaced. so we have send a request to send a new camera.But after 20 days customer care office(Amravati) replied that camera is still not received. I m using it without camera . So pay attention to my problem and please take immidiate action.
                      NAME- mayur namdeo nandurkar
                      address- R-5, eknathpuram, amravati.
                      maharashtra.
                      contact no. [protected], [protected],

Jackson Jacob
                        I bought color television model # WS32Z30HEAX S/L # AO3231DY900010L on 27/11/2005 and paid Rs. 61000/- with absolute trust that I have made a right choice over brands like Sony of paying so much for a color television which will perform accordingly, but to my surprise with in 5 months of purchase the defect starts showing in the TV. I am listing down the sequence of complaints and defects occurred during all these years:-

• Complaint # [protected] (5/05/2006)- Horizontal white lines coming on screen and when switched off a white spot comes on the center of the screen - Complaint attended by Samsung engg. Mr. Mohd. Hakim who told me that the TV is having a defective picture tube and need to be replaced. No action taken by Samsung after that
                        • Complaint # [protected] (14/07/2006)- Called up again and the case was shifted to Samsung service engg. Mr. george who after analyzing the TV confirmed that its not a problem of Picture tube but the memory of the TV need to be readjusted. He reprogrammed and adjusted the TV.
                        • But with in few days the problem of brightness getting low when any display or subtitles occurs on screen & thereafter the picture getting totally dark even if the brightness level is 100%. Mr. Hakim Came and readjusted the TV on the same complaint #
                        • Complaint # [protected] (18/12/2007)- The TV when start is getting off an on by its own. No body turned up from samsung to address the issue
                        • Complaint # [protected] (22/12/2007) - Your engg. Turned up and told that TV need to sent to service station. No body turned up to pick the TV
                        • Complaint # [protected] (23/12/2007) - Called again for status as nobody turned . On 24th December 2007 the TV was taken to service station for repair under claim # 7248501.
                        • I received a call from Samsung service station that my TV has been repaired and will be sent to my house but I said No as I wanted to see the performance prior dispatch. I went to service station in Okhla Phase 1 but to my surprise the Picture quality was worse then before, there were color block on the right hand side of the screen & picture got totally tilted on right side. I had a word with Mr. Rizvi who was trying to convince me that this are the feature of a 32" color television & said that the TV will be repaired by a product specialist . The TV was sent back without taking any consent from me without any improvements.
                        • I called up again on the same complaint # and I was told Mr. G Ramesh - product specialist will come and rectify all the problems. Mr. G Ramesh came and tried to rectify the issue but was not able to manage any. finally the decision was taken to take the TV back to service station on 15/03/2008 under claim # 7931194.
                        • I went to check the TV when I was informed after 2 weeks that it has been totally repaired & all the problems have been solved but again I was disappointed to see that all the problems which were explained and understood by Mr. Ramesh still existed. Mr. Ramesh assured me that all the problems will be rectified.
                        • My TV was returned on 14/04/2008 without any improvements & additional problems along with a extended Warranty card from Samsung in it, the color is blocked on right hand side and center of the screen, the picture is getting tilted towards right hand side, the brightness gets low when any display comes on screen & picture is dark even if the brightness level is on 100%. The picture quality has gone from poor to worse.
                        • Complaint # [protected] (15/04/2008)- I called up again to address my concern on the problem and to the response of my call Samsung Engg. Mr. Gurmeet turned up to inspect the TV and advised me that there is nothing that can be done to rectify the problem that are there in the TV set.
                        From 15th of May I have calling Samsung call center requesting them to either replace the defective TV or give me the refund for the same but my call have gone in vain as I have heard nothing from Samsung thereafter. each time I am calling I have been told that your TV is old and there nothing that Samsung can do about it & each time I was told somebody from concerned department will call but I am still waiting. I am wondering now if that was the case then why these manufacturing defects were not taken care of when my TV was still in warranty period and why I was given a extended warranty card (Enclosing the copy of the same) from Samsung!!

I am totally disappointed with the way Samsung customer care has handled my concern so irresponsibly
                        Have you heard of consumer court. Register your complaint there. All the best.
                        it is correct

Arindam Bhattacharyya
                          In the first week of April, we realised that our AC was not working properly. I called up the customer call centre and lodged a complaint and the very next a service engineer came and told me that there was some problem with the fan. From then on in the last two months I have made atleast twenty phone calls to the call centre and another dozen to the Service Centre and few call to their Delhi Customer Care head but till today they have not been able to fix my AC. For the last 15 days the AC is in the service centre and every time I call up they tell me that it would be delivered day after tomorrow, only thing is that they never deliver. Anybody who reads this, I would strongly recommend, never buy a Samsung product.
                          This is the email which I wrote to support.[protected]@samsung.com --- You can understand the quality of service and the product.

This is to bring to your immediate notice that the quality of the service and SLAs of Samsung is deteriorating. This is regarding the complaint # [protected] for my 1.5 ton window AC which is pending for the last 6 working days and still no action has been taken on this ticket. I usually have to call the customer service centre 4 times on a daily basis to check the progress, but i get the same reply they are escalating it and please wait for today.

I am not sure, still after writing this email any action would be taken on this ticket or not but one thing I have realised and making other ppl realise that Samsung is not the product to go for in electronics. I have had a very bad experience with the product in all respects. Currently I am owning 3 products of Samsung and have got problem(s) in all of them.

The Samsung AC which I am owning has given me enough trouble from the day I bought it, every now and then there is gas leakage. I have been told that this particular model has been stopped because of this particular problem. Now tell me who is to be blamed, is it my fault that i trusted on this so called world class brand name "SAMSUNG". On top of it the services are really really bad. Hoping that this email do not fall on blind eyes and deaf ears. Please wake now before it is too late. Believe me Samsung's foot print in the country will take a beating if you continue to provide products and on top of it services like this. Your services are thoughroughly THIRD CLASS and PATHETIC.

Please see to it if something can be done in this regard, if you can not solve the problem on a permanent basis, atleast get the AC repaired, send your engineers on time, meet your SLAs

Hoping to get a quick resolution and also hoping that this mail is being read by somebody who can take a call responsibly.
                          I fully endorse the comment above. I made the mistake of buying a Samsung ac. Since 07 Apr ave called for service as it is not cooling but the service guys are yet to come. The contact number that the Samsung call center gives for the service center "does not exist"!! Next time I'll buy LG / Voltas or any other brand
                          i m totally agree wid u bcoz m facing the same problem since last 15 days