Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Awesome

Samsung India related photos (4433)

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Indranil Chanda
Kind Attn: Mr. SAMSUNG
Sub: Theft of J-600

I am using the samsung brand for last 7 years, you can tell me a samsung brand addicted. At the first I was using the flap open hand set for 6yrs but unfortunately I had lost it.The most importantly the service quality of samsung forced me to buy a 2nd set of samsung. Just 6 months ago I bought the new-J-600 & its like a fantasy towards samsung.
On 13th this month my J-600 was being picked from my mobile container at South City Mall, Kolkata accompanied with Airtel Sim Card.I had regained my same Airtel Number but no trace of the mobile.
Now I want to block my J-600, so that no -one could use my adorable set. My phone bears the Number IMEI-[protected] dated 12/12/07(written on my purchase bill).
Most importantly I bought J-700 handset dated 15/07/08.

Hoping for your feedback & please do the needful from your end.
Now I want to see the customer and back service of samsung too because it is the best way to satisfy the cutomer.

With Best Regards,
I.Chanda.
[protected].
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Samsung Bio Fresh 310 Litre Refrigerator — Cooling not taking place [Resolved]

Aspi S Debara
    My complaint No:is [protected].It is a double door refrigerator. One month back I had this problem. After spending Rs.2000/-...

Sudarshan
    hI,
    I had booked a Samsung DVD player through one of samsung's distributor by name Varun's Innovation at seshadripuram bangalore on 9 th of May-2008. As on today(14th of July -2008) the product is not yet delivered. When i contacted the Vendor he is saying that there is no stock of that item with Samsung. The same complaint had been lodged at Samsung customer care from last twenty days, they are also saying that they will arrange & arrange.But until now i have not even received any feedback from them about the availability of DVD player. If the purchased item itself is not reached the customer then i dont know how they are going to attend the service call. I am deeply frustrated with their attitude and behaviour. From know on please ensure that before purchasing the stock are available

Arvind Kumar
      My Window AC (1.5 Ton) not cooling for a last one month also touch pad is not working.I had complaint to Samsung costomer care on 20-June-08 and got the complaint no [protected].I bought my AC approx one year past.In last 20 days nos of incapable mechanic visited my home to repair the AC but the AC got use less day by day.Twice my AC taken to samsung work shop but no improvement or recovery til date.Now my AC in a very bad possition and i want my AC replaced with new one because this product is still in gaurantee period.
      Further, If the Ac is not replaced i will take the legal action

Arvind Kumar

SAMSUNG / 1.5 TON AC — AC NOT COOLING

I had lodged a complaint with Service Call centre at[protected] for ac not cooling.The complaint No. is [protected] dt 09 Jun 08.

On repeadtedly speaking an engr visited on 10 Jun 08 and said that the defect was topping up the gas in the ac for which the company will send the vehicle and transport the ac.Today is 11 Jun 08 and there is no response from the company, though being requested repeatedly to hasten the repair.On checking in the vening I was told that the complaint has been escalated and someone will intimate me the reasons for delay and also the complaint will be attended on priority.Same old stroy!

RAM KRISHNA GUPTA
        C.NO. [protected] HAS BEEN REGISTERED FOUR DAYS BACK, REGARDING WASH TUB NOT RUNNING AND THE ENGINEERS OF SAMSUNG CAME AFTER TWO DAYS SHOUTING ON THE CALL CENTRE PEOPLE AND SAID THAT THE WASH TIMER HAS SHORT CIRCUIT SO THEY WILL BE REPAIRING ON THE NEXT DAY.ON THE NEXT DAY A NEW ENGINEER CAME AND SAID THE PERSON WHO HAS VISITED YOU YESTERDAY WAS A FRAUD. SO THIS ALSO MAKES THE CASE OF KEAKING THE CONFEDENTIAL ADDRESES OF THE CUSTOMER, CAUSING THE CHANCES OF THEFT.AND TILL TODAY THE PROBLEM IS THE SAME.WE REGISTERED THE COMPLAIN ON 7th JULY.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Samsung Air Conditioner Split Ac As18fcaxtl — delay in ratifying the Ac unit and Paying back the bill amount. [Resolved]

Mr. Vijaya Kumar
          Sir, I purchased Samsung Ac from PCH m Zone on 6th april 2008 for the comfort from the hot summer. The piece was installed...

lt col t saikia
          Dear Sir/madame,
          I had given a complain regarding my tv not working on 06th july 08 at about 1100 hours to your complain tele no 30308282.My complain was registered and BP No given as [protected].I received a SMS on my mobile accordingly.
          Today ie 07th july 08, I rang up thrice to the same tele no where my call was answered by three different person promising me that someone ( the engineer ) will be reaching my residence anytime.Till now time is 1925hours(7-25pm), no one has come nor have I received any telephone call.
          Is this the prompt service that you are providing.I am sure some one needs to take some action at least now.I must add here that when I asked the operator name (HARISH )at 1915 hours, he just said that someonewill attend to the complain when they have the time.Is this the CUSTOMER SERVICE that is being provided.
          I am ashamed of myself today since I have all my home appliances from SAMSUNG (music system, washing machine, refrigirator, tv, cell phone and three ac s)
          Can I request you to take neccessary action pronto
          Col Saikia

samsung tv wide vision — picture not coming although sound is coming

Dear Sir/ Madame,
          In reference to my earlier request(I am not calling it a complain)send yesterday --BP no [protected] Can I expect the said repair to be done sometime today ?
          My time is important like everyone elses.I need to go home from my office and keep waiting for your so called THE ENGINEERS to arrive--please understand and if the complain cannot be proccessed please let me know so that I can forget the whole incident as a bad dream and move on with some other product.
          Col Saikia

Samsung TV — Picture not comming

I have launched a complaint at samsung service centre for picture problem one and half months before, Service person has come twice for the same problem and corrected. Two weeks before i.e. on 02.12.08 I have launched the same complaint and the complaint no. is [protected] but till now nobody from the service centre has turned out. One and half months before service person has suggessted us to change the Board and we have replaced it with the new one. Till now the problem has not solved and this is the third time I have lanuched the complaint for the same problem. I am sorry to say that your people are unable the solve problem because this is the third time the complaint has been launched for the same problem.

Kindly solve the problem and give us permanent solution.

Chandrasekar B.V.

Utpal Deka

One Samsung B-100 mobile purchased form a retailer shop at Assam Guwahati on 21/03/08. But thing is that one day it fall down from my pocket and broke its LCD. But it was working properly, means in coming n outgoing service and proper ring tone etc. on. When I contact its service centre they advise me that they do not have spares as the model is new and as the mobile does not cover the warranty so contact later. After a months ( 17.06.08 ) I again contact the service centre they received my mobile and give an estimate of Rs.360/- and ask to keep contact. After 10days later service centre ask me to collect my set, when they check it in front of me it was not working properly means, no proper display no sound etc. they force me to pay and receive it but I refused to pay without working condition they again prepare an estimate amount Rs.2416/-. I get shocked because the estimate is moor then the MRP of the model i.e. Rs. 1500/-.

My question is this if they cannot make it by there service person they should not wastage of customers time, money and the mentality. This is not only the first case of regarding service to the non warranty service.

The Service centre add. - Samsung Factory Service Centre, Orion Tower, 3Rd Floor, GS Road, Guwahati 781005 Ph No.[protected].

Work Order No. CG/25186
            Date of Received 17-06-08

N.B. I m poor in literature please try to understand my English.

Utpal Deka, Assam Guwahati[protected]

Mobile Samsung — battery

i have purchesed mobile set local market shop M/S S.P. Traders, Ph. No.[protected], on the 1st June, 2009 Model No. SGH-C170, Within the 15 days the battery problem, I have enquired the shopkeeper but did not respond well, and I ask where is service centre, and at same browse the Samsung company web page, and at same time they do not have such facility to complaint directly company, and same time they do not give any contact address and phone no or even email address. How will give justis to me and how will care my complaint to who i will give complaint of battery not working properly and within 2 to 3 hours discharge completely even after 6 or 7 hours charging
            yours sincerly
            Sameer G Chebbi
            H.No. 22, Snehit, Sanmati Nagar, Kelageri Road, Dharwad -580008, Karnataka, India

Mobile Samsung — maintenance during guarantee

First of all I want to send u my congratulation for your kind brand in Egyptian market and all the varieties and merchandising mix u do. Iam really happy all my life to deal with your lovely brand specially in mobiles and T.V., need to tell you also that all the environment around me (family and friends)has many uses with your varieties you demand. But for sorry we can’t find anything completed, I think you have a big problem with the human factor in your company in customer service who deals with clients, because I will tell you my bad experience with them, lately I have a big problem with your maintenance agent in mesaddak street in Dokki , they are really irresponsible, and I can also say they are impolite and don’t know how to talk to client. because I have mobile still in the guarantee period and I had a problem with it so I gave it to them to fix and they do and put new software so it works for one day and stopped again and when I went back to the branch they took it and call me after 2 days and asked me to come , after that they told me that there is a liquid inside it long time ago and it needs maintenance with around 98%of his price so no need to do it, I tried hardly to tell them that it not happened and if it is true you should discover this since the first time , they badly said we will not do anything and you can go wherever you want to the or any place else. I couldn’t believe what I hear , is this the image of the big company all over the world and in Egypt. So I decided to send this letter just caring for the big name you’ve been built in many years and to give some attention to this factor which can destroy the company success. and also I know that you will take a quick action not just for me but to save your name from scratch in the market.
            - attached you will have a copy of my mobile guarantee data.

Thanks a lot , hope to hear from you soon.

Ehab EL touni
            Mobile : [protected]
            E mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Manish Kumar
              Hello Sir,

Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plus, 602, Vishal Bhawan, Nehruplace, New delhi".

I submittend my Harddisk to this services center to make it up good.

But due to some mishappaning I lost my Slip which was provided to me against the HDD form Services center.

Now I am giving all detail to that service Center and have gone their 7 to 8 times but every time they said that you have to come next time.

I am also providing all proofs of my Identity but also they are not takeing any action.

One person told me from that services center that now I will not get my HDD back ever.

So I want to know that, it will really happan.

Please provide me solution for this or tell me where I have to escalate this issue.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 23april2008
              Name-: Manish Kumar
              Mo.[protected]
              Harddisk-: Samsung 80Gb

Manish Kumar
              Mo.[protected]
              Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plaza 1/2, Harish mukharjee road, Kol.-20

Hello Sir,
              I have submitted my hard disk on 19.07.08 for repairing.
              It is in warrenty period. They told me that it would be return after two weeks.
              But it is five week running and they are as usual making me hopeless.
              It is second time my hard disk is not working, and also second time to be harazed by this particular servicing center.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 19.07.08
              Name-: Prosenjit Roy
              Work order no.-HDD-2088
              Model- SPO822N

Prosenjit Roy
              Mo.-[protected]

I have Deposited one faulty HDD at service point Delhi, due some problem
              we are unable to receive the replaced HDD in time, So kindly resend to
              Service center Delhi and intimate us.

Ref :[protected]
              Model : 80 GB IDE HDD
              Date : 27-07-09

After sending of servral mail and phone call also no responding from Service Center.

Tarun

Mahendra
                I have purchased 17'' LCD Brand Samsung 740N in March 2007 from Lamington Road from a Dealer "Perfect Electronics". There has been Black Patches coming on LCD Screen. I have Called the Samsung Customer Care wherein the Person from Samsung said the product is of GREY MARKET(DUPLICATE) and so they wont repair. I have taken the product to the Dealer and since last 10 Days the dealer is hanging up saying that he has sent to product to company and once he receives he will call me up.

I really dont know whether I would be getting my LCD back or not

Prasadarao
                  I have bought a samsung mobile of model SCH-S259, Serial NO:16ED66BB Aug 2007.
                  Recently I found that Volume controls are not working in my phone. Then i have called samsung customer care at

They have given the Samsung Service Center Address at

Ratna Electronics
                  # 3-6-355, Ground Floor, T.P.R Plaza,
                  Beside Shanbhag Hotel, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500029.
                  Ph.No:[protected], 44344063.

I have approached the Samsung Service Center Immediately on[protected] for the same and they have checked the phone and told that Volume key PCB has to be changed and asked to call them after 10 days ie., on 23-06-08.When i have called them call them tomorrow ie., 24-06-08.TOday i have called them and now they are saying there is scarcity in the part so it will take around another 10 days.
                  Since 10 days my phone became a useless one as it is having high volume to use it.
                  I just simply ask one question why do you sell the mobiles that are having the spare parts scarce or all these type of mobiles are giving the same problem raising the scarce of spare parts.

By seeing the Service for a mobile device I dont want to take any more annoyance in future by buying the devices from your brand.
                  I purchased a mobile in 2008and found that it was not working. I took it to the service centre and they told that the software was not installed. For installation they took around two months. again after two days the mobile was not working. i took to the service centre and found that there was a battery problem. It took another two months for changing the battery (within the guranty period).

My complaint is why these service centres are kept? If it is for servicing then why they are not doing it in time. They just want to play with the customers time and money. Service centres are always having scarcity of spare parts. why u are manufacturing an item with such scarce parts.

Kaushik Devidas Gohil
                    I am from mumbai, tardeo purchased two windows a/c [i think biggest mistake of my life] of 1.5 ton & 1 ton from Kohinoor Electronics, Dadar in exchange of LG window a/c. The complains are as follows
                    1. My a/c was never serviced by the company on its own. Unless u call them. they are least bothered. [LG on the other hand gave atleast my all services of the warranty peroid on time without me callinf them.]
                    2. LG was around Rs.1500 cheaper than Samsung the day when i purchased the product but it made me think that may be the higher price is better quatlity but it is a a/c.
                    3. On callling the service center for servicing the person comes after two days. that too before coming he calls that is expected to come in 2 hours. But the bloody chut does not turn up nor had courtesy to call. The next day he comes like a fool without a blower and says we service the a/c with a toothbrush only and a bowl of water.
                    4. Till i had LG our usage was around 10 to 12 hours daily and our bill was around Rs.4000 appprx per month but the moment i changed to Samsung the bill has continuely increasing. Today the bill has come is Rs.12000 per month which is bloody shocking.
                    I made a complain with BEST they came and checked the meter which is perfect.
                    I strongly fell the bloody a/c is only faulty.
                    5. I donont know what to do can u please help me for the same.
                    6. My complain number is [protected] made on the help line number 30308282.
                    7. I am sorry to use foul language as i so fed up with the product that i really donot know what to do The A/c is just 12 months old and i exchange the a/c with new one what is get is just Rs.2000.

LG 1.0 Ton Window A/C — No installation of a/c

I have bought new 1 ton LG window ac 1 week from now and till now no body has contacted me for installation inspite of repetitive calls to customer care. I wonder how LG people claim about there good service and publicse there product on that matter. For any LG care executive reading this my complain number was 'RNA[protected]'.

For all other people please beware of the false commitment these people give you and please think before spending your hard earn money on this company.

swanand vinayak nirgudkar
                      purchased samsung mobile hero model at Kota, Rajasthan. delivered the mobile instrument for repairing on 4.7.09 which was purchased on 20.6.09 at service centre, Gumanpura, Kota. Still the instrument has not been repaired. visited service centre number of times. made number of telephone calls. The replies received in very rude and arrogant manner. Still waiting to get the instrument back.

Swanand Nirgudkar
                      Vigyan Nagar
                      Kota
                      Rajasthan

Samsung — samsung mobile problem [Resolved]

karhtik
                        hi, i bought one SAMSUNG mobile( SGH B-200) in chennai.frm first day onwards that mobile automatically restart, while attending...

Richard Rebello
                        Refrigerator
                        RT-31 white purchased on 12/05/2004.

This is under the warranty.

Complainted lodged on 18/06/2008 to Vijay Sales Service Centre on 66227722.

I got the response from the operator that within 2 days engineer will attend my complaint.

But, So far no one is concerned about my complaint and complaint has not been attended, yet. It is very sad to say that VijaySale is not giving After sales Service to Consumer.

Richard Rebello

Samsung Refrigerator — Chiller Tray replacement [Resolved]

sowmya
                          The complaint has been raised a month back for the replacement of the chiller tray. But no action has been taken yet. The...

Samsung Home Theater — Remote control [Resolved]

vikrant bhandari
                          I had replaced my samsung home theater remote control 1 month back. after exactly one month the new remote is not functional....

Abhijna Saksena
                          As far as Samsung mobiles are concerned, I have pathetic experience with them. I am very much dissatisfied w.r.t (1) quality & (2) after sales services.
                          I have bought two Samsung CHAMP SCH-S269 in Rs 3500.00. I have bought these mobile from Amiz Communications, Near Shaniwar wada, Pune. This shopkeeper had taken his feet back after selling mobile to me and forwarded me to Samsung service station.
                          For quality, I have mark lots of bugs in the software which was installed in the mobile. Few of them are.
                          1) You can't be able to search number in directory if your language is 'Hindi'
                          2) So many times I am getting wrong name displayed for incoming calls.
                          3) It used to hang so many times.
                          Above issues are not enough. Within two months both the mobile has started giving problem with display. And now for both the mobile display is gone to null. now the mobile are only like olderdays telephone neither you can see anything more you can type anything.
                          Now i want to discuss the second phase problem i.e. after sales service. For resolving above issues I approached to Samsung service station.
                          I have approached "Sharp Communication, Office No.13, 14 & 15, 1St Floor, Shanti Complex, Narpatgiri Chowk, Mangalwarpeth" . I met there Mr. Kalil, He had asked three(3) days for repairing the mobile set which is pathetic as how would I maintain three days without mobile as I can't remain untouched with my clients. The behavior of Mr. Kalil was just , he had notion that “most foolish community existing on earth is 'Customer' “. This person had asked me photocopies of Bill, warranty card etc for full filling their process. My question is why I should provide such thing for full filling Samsung's need? If they need photocopy of my bill then they need to take photocopy by themselves. I am not at all servant of Samsung or there service station staff.
                          So, Samsung had failed enough to provide after sales service also.
                          I don’t know how ethical business Samsung is doing? I think this is not a business but a sophisticated business of "CHEATING".
                          I am very much planned to get fulfillment from Samsung for my pain and suffering.

i purchased the Smasung cellular mobile phone before one year and just after 8 months of purchasing i found the network problem and automatically switch off problem thus i concerned the reputed service center of Samsung here in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India which is situated at Civil Lines, Allahabad. after checking my cell phone they told me to colect the same after one weak, i did the same but the reply was that "your cell phone has been forwarded to main Samsung center, at Lucknow-U.P.thus I had to wait for one weak more-I agreed but this reply continued for more than one month, by the side Samsung Service center.
                          after more than three months they called me at my mobile that your cell phone is ready for use and be collected, I did the same believing the reputed Samsung Company but after one i found the problem being the same and addition to that there were vulgar pictures and pron vedios were downloaded or shooted through my cell phone, immidiately next day i complained them about it so they told me to wait giving the excuse that this is a serious action and had to be verified, again i trusted the Samsung after few minutes they deleted all the vulgar vedios and pics, loaded in my cell phone and told me to collect the same after three days as the L.C.D has ben spoiled, I told them that i am going to complain it to the company, listining to that they threatned me and forced me not to that.
                          lastly, i trusted the Samsung, the reputed company thus the service center!
                          i trusted the Samsung who cares about there coustomers
                          i trusted the Samsung who lives life along with there coustomers
                          such type of actions should never be tolerated by the company otherewise the company is going to loose there reputations
                          plese be serious

Sandeep Prashara
                            To
                            The Manager
                            Samsung India Electronics Limited
                            CS Department
                            CC-28, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji
                            New Delhi – 110019
                            Sub – Regarding the crack in Samsung TV body During the warrantee period.
                            I have purchased Samsung TV Plano from Raj Electronics, Mahavir Market, NTC Gate, Jhalar Bawadi, Rawatbhata, Kota (Raj.) Pin 323307. On 26/10/05 Rs 16990 /- Bill No. 371. With four years warrantee. During the warrantee period in the body of the TV crack developed. So many times I lodge the Complaint to the shop keeper Raj Electronics no action has been taken so far. He has not given any heed on my complaint.

Please either gate the TV replaced by new one or change the body of the defective TV. I hope that prompt action will be initiated from your end.

Thanking you,

My address:-

Sandeep Prashar
                            Type- 419 D
                            Anukiran colony
                            PO – Bhabhanagar, Via Kota (Raj.)
                            Pin- 323307
                            Mob.: [protected]
                            E Mail – [protected]@npcil.co.in
                            I got samsung 21"flat & 180 ltrs refrigerator purchased from Chandigarh Is it worth in Rs 14000.00?. Tv colors scatteres and give shadows always. I feel that price is not genuinelly taken by the vendor.WILL you PLEASE CKECK THAT.

K SAKTHIVEL
                              I had purchased samsung Window A/C in April 2008 in M/S Rasi & Co Porur chennai-116 Tamil nadu. When I purchase the A/C i got the service engineeer number from one of the person in shop and i called the particluer person also he told to me the shop person does not informed about your purchase and i gave the details of my address. When I called him he said "I will come today evening" daily and finalyy he informed to charge 250 /- for installing and i also agreed for that becasue i need result.But up to date there is no person come for installing. these are people good in only selling the product and never mind the customer services and and do they know how to work? I don't understand why a prestigious organisation like Samsung are blind towards such service providers in the country. Are they interested in only selling their product promising services by mouth and never look into it in future?

samsung/window a/c — service not provided

hi m sachin and live in bijnor(up) near meerut my a/c not work properly (cooling ) .and we call urs service man, but we delay the things not repair the a/c. so kindly send a service man to repair it
                              address ( ABHAY SINGH contractor, SHEEL KUNJ COMPOUND CIVIL LINE 2, BIJNOR ph no [protected])

samsung/window a/c — non-compliance to warranty

I have bought Samsung window A/C from Das electronics,Kharagpur on 20 Mar 2010.The A/c is not working since 14 Aug 2010, for which complaint was registerd with dealer and finally directly to Samsung India under BP no.[protected] on 19 Aug 2010.The rep of the company made a visit after a week to find out that condenser of A/c needs to be changed.Since than after 3 wks despite alternate day reminding on phone no action has been taken except assurance that somebody will call back for the status.But nobody has comeback.The attitude at local office is quite arrogant.