Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Awesome

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Vel
I bought Samsung Split A/c on 03/28/08 though a dealer in - Challamani & Co at Tambaram, Chennai. The A/c was intalled on the next day ie on 03/29/08 and it was running perfectly for three days. On 04/02/08 the when i switcehd on the A/c there was not Cooling at all. Then immedialtely i complained to the Samsung Toll free Numder and then one of the Service Engineer came to check the Machine and he said the instatllation was not done properly and all gas has leaked out. Then i asked the dealer to fill the Gas as the installation was done by the Dealer. In the meantine after two days another service engineer came and checekd on the same and said there is a crack in the cooling coil of the Indoor unit and they would rectify the same and bring it and so they took it away saying it woould be installed in three days and aftre three days they said it has a major fault and cannot be repaired and they have to replace thc cooling coil. As it was only four days old i asked for a replacement of the complete A/c set both indoor and out door unit. They asked me for the purchase bill, which i produced and it took them 15 days to bring me new set which was installed on 12/05/08 and this time the installation was done by the samsung people. On the same day there was not colling and so i lodged a complaint again and a service engineer came to check and said to my surprise that the Gas has leaked out again due to installation problem. So they said they would make arragments to refill the same. And they did come on 19/05/08 and they now said the outdoor unit had problem ( Chocekdout) no colling again. This time they have removed my outdoor unit for repair.. I donot know an International Branded company selling or despatching products to the market like this i think this kind of things samsung can do ONLY in INDIA and NOT in any other Country were they do business.. They have taken the consumers for ride or granted..

The most beauty is i have window A/c unit which is local assembeled unit and it is running perfectly for the past four years..
I am really ashamed of my self and ourself on the crace for Foreign products.. This would be my lasy purchase from SAMSUNG and would never ever recommend any body for there product.

Vel.
i have same problem and am sick of even thinking about it

SAMSUNG SPLIT A/C 1.5 ton — No cooling

My complaint no is [protected] made on 3rd October 2009.No one attended on monday.I aws told that engineer will attend on tuesday before 11 AM. I am writing tu you after 3 PM & so far no one has attended.
I am wondering if have made a mistake of buying most of my products from Samsung(A/C,Fridge,TV,LCD & Washing Machine) if such is the service quality.
This for your information & action to be taken for being inactive .
Sanjay shevade

Samsung — Duty of their distributor, Arcee Electronics, Vashi [Resolved]

A. Martyris
    I purchased a Samsung refrigerator through their distributors Arcee Electronics, Sector 17 Vashi on 3rd May 2008. There was...

Atiya Illahis
    I purchased a samsung split ac last year on March 2007 from RK electronics, ameerpet, hyderabad, with the compressor having a warranty of 5 years(60 months). The compressor stopped working on 15th may 2008. I called the customer service help desk on 16th may 2008 but no one sent a technician to check. Ultimately on 19th May 2008 after 'n' number of calls to cust care, i called the showroom and requested them to send a technician asap. They sent someone in the evening and he informed that he is a technician for installation not for replacement and we need to contact the cust care help desk for replacement. I have made many calls till now but no one is assuring me of replacing the compressor.
    I purchased a samsung window ac on April 13, 2008 from SAMSUNG PLAZA, SADAR BAZAR, AGRA. the cooling is not proper. I complained customer service help desk but they sent no one a technician to check. i called the showroom and requested them to send a technician. They did not sent someone. and he informed that he is a technician for installation not for replacement and we need to contact the cust care help desk for replacement. I have made many calls till now but no one is assuring me of replacing the AC. my phone no. is [protected] & address is 18/147, 6A6, khairadi tola, tajganj, agra
    I purchased a samsung split ac last year on March 2009 from Narnarayan electronics nirnaynagar ahmedabad, ameerpet, , with the compressor having a warranty of 5 years(60 months). The compressor stopped working on after a week time . I called the customer service help desk on same day but no one sent a technician to check. Ultimately on after 'n' number of calls to cust care, i called the showroom and requested them to send a technician asap. They sent someone in the evening and he informed that he is a technician for installation not for replacement and we need to contact the cust care help desk for replacement. I have made many calls till now but no one is assuring me of replacing the compressor.

Vinita Verma
      I have purchased Samsung Referigerator in 2002.Its in a good working condition.Unfortunately the bottel rack( fiber made) has broken.
      From last 3 months I am approaching them to replace it.My complaint # to the customer care is " [protected]". They are saying that this Model has dropped so the parts are not available.

Please advise me what should I do .My referigerator is working absoultely fine -Just because of "Bottel Racks" I can use that option.

Vinita

D.S.RAMACHANDRA MURTHY
        I have purchased SAMSUNG A.C. IN JUNE last year from SAMSUNG SHOW ROOM, Judges Bungalows Crossroads, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015. Made a downpayment of 60% and the rest Dealer Mr Mayank Patel [protected] has organised through Citifinance having received from post dated cheques. Out of 8 cheques, 6 cheques have been cleared and to my surprise, the other two cheques have not been presented even to the Bank even after a gap of 3 months. Lodged complaint with support.[protected]@samsung.com - hopeless but to just acknowledge automtically by computer registering of complaint - no action to solve the problem. After repeated approach, Mr Mayank Patel tells me of loss of two cheques issued by me at Citifinance end. Even then as a responsible citizen, asked him to provide a letter communication to the effect so that I issue fresh cheques for two months instalments. Till date no action either from the Dealer or from Samsung Consumer department in Dellhi as neither their MD nor SALES MANAGER has time to look to consumer problems where is the question of solution to a consumer. This is the approach to a bonafide and genuine consumer in India from Reputed MNCs even.

DSR MURTHY
        B-7 PAVAN APARTMENTS
        OPP. JUDGES BUNGALOWS
        SATELLITE AREA
        AHMEDABAD 380015
        Myself deepak patel. i bought three samsung ac before 15-20 days.one of them does not go under 27(temperature)
        i suffered a lot. the man came from the company and after a lot of effort he is telling its happened because of sunlight. then he was talking to sifted that ac to other room.

Why should i suffer?
        i am working in media if it is not solved. u will be in trouble.

Kindly revert back as soon as possible

Deepak patel

SAMSUNG A.C. — no service

No Service
        I logged call 1 month back for servicing of my AC and have sent mail many time but no one came from Samsung. The service is very very bad and i have decided not to buy any other samsung produce. I have sent them many mails but no response. Not sure if senior management is sleeping in the company of what?

TUSHAR

Subhash V.K.
          I bought the above model Samsung Air Conditioner from reputed dealer M/s. Fridge House at Kuruppam road, Thrissur, the next building from my premises in Aug 2007. But unfortunately, the device is not functioning from the beginning. I complaint to the dealer and to the serrvice centre several times. Once one person from dealer and another time one person from service attended our complaint. But now also the system is down and not working. The complaint regd. with your service centre is TSHD 2910/29.04.2008. Now the most hottest time in Kerala State and we are running SONY ERICSON's authorised service centre at Trichur. So I humbly request your good self to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. Otherwise we will loose the trust with you and your product.

Pawan Kumar

We are using 250 litres capacity Samsung Refrigerator (Model R25) since August 2000 without any problem. The performance of the product had been quite good. However, due to normal wear and tear for long usage, the vegetable basket and the side racks i. e. the bottle guards have cracked and required replacement. Since the spare parts are not available in the open market, I registered a request for supply of these spares with M/s. Samsung India Electronic Pvt. Ltd., D-194, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi - 110020, Phone:[protected], on 08.05.2008 (complaint no. [protected]). I was advised by Mr. V. K. Khatri to collect the spares any day after 13.05.2008 on payment of Rs. 215/- for the vegetable basket and Rs. 100/-for the bottle guard i.e. the rates as per the price list of samsung. I deputed my representative for the purspose on 14.05.2008 after confirming the availability of the spares and the price as quoted earlier. This was confirmed by one Mr. Dheeraj. But actually they have charged me Rs. 437/- as against Rs. 215/- (the list price / the quoted / confirmed price) for the vegetable basket (receipt book no. 1864 CR No. 91675, dt. 14.05.2008). They have charged me more than double of the list price for this spare part and whereas they have charged Rs. 100 only for the bottle guard, i. e. as per the list price as well as the price quoted / confirmed by the service centre. Obviously they have overcharged me for the vegetable basket. You will agree that this kind of service / behaviour on the part of your service centre is derogatory for samsung which is famous world over.

You are requested to look into the matter and take appropriate action under intimation to me.

Pawan Kumar

dear sir,

bp no [protected]/25.4.08
              bpno [protected]/07.5.08br...

amit khattar
              The AC was working well for the last 3 yrs but suddenly the capacitor got burnt and the AC stopped working. people from samsung came with the complaint lodge during srevice campaign. throughly checking the machine they said they will be back in a day or two time but till date no response from samsung side.

Onida Window 1.5 Ton AC — Compressor stopped working

I bought 2 window AC 1.5 ton from Next Store Gurgoan in 2010
              One Onida 1,5 Ton window,,,,Comprosser stoped working in 5 months
              One Whirlpool 1.5 Ton window,,,, AC stopped working in 2 days from purchase.

Are they selling defected electronics as it cannont happen twice.

Stalin D
                I had purchased the D 840 mobile phone five months ago. The display beagan to flicker last week, yesterday horizontal bands began to appear on the display. I took it to the service centre at Navi MUmbai M/s Sky electronics who tried to fool me by saying that the display was cracked due to the handset falling down. Since I was sure that I ad not dropped the handset, I asked the technician to show me the craked display after oepneing the handset. He opened it and then said that there was no crack but there was some traces of liquid ! Since again I was sure that I had never spilt water on it, I challenged the opinion.Then he said that it was possibly sweat ! In any case the service centre refused to replace the display saying that I would have to pay Rs 1750/- as the cost.
                The company is trying to fool the customers and denying the warranty under false pretexts.

[Jun 12, 2015] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samsung A. C. Ast18yjwda / Xtl — A.C.IS NOT WORKING & COOLING PROPERLY [Resolved]

h.s.parashar
                  I made a comlaint with your custmor care deptt.vide comlaint no [protected] on dateed 5.5.2008. our a.c. is not working well...

Split Ac Samsung Model As12faxtl — Length of cooling and gas pipe [Resolved]

jain rohit
                  the split ac is installed and the distance between indoor and outdoor unit is only 2m but the length of the cooling and gas...

Samsung, 1. 5 Ton Split Ac As18naxtl — Given a manufacturing defect product [Resolved]

sreekanth.singaraju
                  i sreekanth.singaraju Purchased Samsung split ac 1.5 ton model AS18NAXTL .from day one I am facing problems, I lave been keep...

Samsung — PROBLEM IN SPLIT AC [Resolved]

ASHISH JHAMB
                  WE PURCHASED ONE A/C OF 1.5 TON ON 1ST APRIL 2008 FROM SAMSUNG DEALER SUN SHINE ELECTRONNICS INDORE.THERE BILL NO IS 900.ON...

Samsung — NON ADDRESSAL OF AC COMPLAINTS [Resolved]

JAYDIP HAJARNIS
                  dear sir,
                  I had purchased a samsung ac 1.5 ton model num AWT18QKAXTL last year in the month of May 07.eversince i...

Samsung Tft Monitor 153v — Service Centre is too bad. [Resolved]

N. A. Rahmani
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I had purchased Samsung TFT Monitor 153V in 2003 or 2004. At present this product becomes...

rohit bhardwaj
                  i bought samsung refigerator from faridabad on 2006, after 2 years it does not cooling well i made a complaint ( [protected]) enginer come to my house from the company they tell gas is leaking, (this means compresor fault) they want 900 RS for refilling it but compersor have 20 months warranty so why should i pay for that.
                  please help me out
                  rohit
                  ([protected])

Samsung / Ctv / 29a730 — electric shock from tv cabinet [Resolved]

DEV LAKHAN PRASAD
                    i purchased a samsung ctv, model no.-29A730 on 5th May 2008 from M/S Bharat Electronics, Ranchi, the samsung dealer in Ranchi,...

Sunil Gulati
                    I purchased a samsung mobile model No. SCH-S229 C. NO. 18D6FFFE on 16.06.2007 from New Delhi on a genuine bill 10 months back and the phone is still under warranty. Now it is dead automatically, when i went to the 513, FIE Patparganj Indl. Area, Ground Floor, New Delhi - 110 092 service centre New Delhi to get it repaired, they refused it saying that one of its internal (ICs) part have been damaged and you have to make the payment of Rs. 1600/- . I asked them that I have purchased this mobile at the cost of Rs. 1000/- only and if it is in warranty period then why I have to make the payment but the people there at the service centre didn't behave properly with me. This is really disgusting looking at the image of the company like Samsung.
                    sch-s109, sch-s229 set deid bicoz dm mode rimove bettry plez give me solution
                    my samsung s229 is mot working any button and show the phone is phone os locket please contact service
                    samsungs sch s229 cdma set has been dead during unlocking now it is not starting pls solution its quickly

Samsung Air Conditioner — Product not Installed [Resolved]

Rahul Parmar
                      I have bought a Samsung Air Conditioner from Gaurav Distributors, 5-A, Taj Road, Sadar Bazar, Agra (Authorised Samsung Dealer),...