Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a samsung chat c-3222 mobile o 01.01.2011. after one months mobile start creats problem like auto witch -off ,...
I Raj kumar gupta, (#525/4 gupta colony, mata gate, kaithal) purchased a microwave oven (Samsung GW-73BD) from Paras Aircon...

hi ,
i purchased a samsung 1600i mobile on 29th august 2010. the mobile started giving troubles by not switching on after 6 months. i could not go to the service center till august 2011. went and gave the mobile in the service center in the first week of august then they returned it asking me to recharge it for 3 hrs continuously i did but still same issue came back. i went again and same happened . it happened third time also but third time the holder of the sim card was broken(no body knows when it got broken). the third time i was told we broke it and it goes out of warranty and my phone was returned back.MY WARRANTY ENDS ON 29TH AUGUST 2011... THIS HAP[PENEDE TO ME ON 25TH/

my strong belief was it was broken by the service center ppl..

details of the service center

ACCORD , R.K MUTT ROAD . CHENNAI

JOB NO.: 229

Samsung GT-S5670 — applications

I had purchased a Samsung product first in my life..Samung Galaxy Fit Gt-S5670 about a months back.
1. The product do not come with detailed HOW TO USE booklet
2. None of the Samsung applications are working in the set.
3. Internet is not working.. The service provider is unable to sent the settings via sms. It was advised to set manually and they cant sent it through SMS to SAMSUNG Mobile , may this particular model.
4. Video file copied is not working the set.
I AM TOTALLY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND NEVER WANT TO ADVISE THE PEER GROUP TO GO FOR SAMSUNG PRODUCT

CAN YOU REFUND THE MONEY?????.

Mohan Kumar M.P.
I have purchased GT -S5670 on 14.08.2011, I am facing the problem like low battery life, phone hang, voice break, voice echo, phone getting heat while attending incoming or our going calls for more than 45 minutes and also while using internet net within 25 minutes phone gets very hot and if I use the phone has modem to connect pc its getting hot in 10 minutes . my phone gets hot while charging for this your service centre people told me that all samsung phones will get heat while charging however I would like to inform you that other mobiles like nokia, LG, Motorola will not get heat while charging. When approached call centre they just updated the software and told the problem has been rectified.
I have bought the Samsung GT –E1085F mainly to give my above said mobile for service however I am facing problem like echo and voice break. Unfortunately I gave both mobile to service on the same day. After verifying Samsung GT –E1085F they said that the phone board has the problem therefore they will replace the board after three days. I think this phone’s main requirement is only the board if that is the problem you should have replaced me with new handset.

I bought Samsung mobile few months back in Bangalore. Currently I am residing at Noida. I have couple of problems:
    1) This mobile's alarm (even the whole organiser itself) is not working properly. Eg If I set alarm for next few minutes or an hour, it rings but IF I SET ALARM FOR NEXT MORNING OR I SET REPEAT ALARM IT DOES NOT RING AT ALL.
    2) The camera was working fine earlier. But now its showing view and even takes the photos which looks like photo negative (even reddish type).
    Please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hem
    Aug 13, 2020
      After several complaints about people duping me and my family of Rs6500/- posing as Samsung customer care Engineers, after...

I am Namita Sinha from Patna, Bihar,
      I have bought Samsung Galaxy Tab (P-1000) handset from an authorized dealer of SAMSUNG whose address is Shop no-17, Maurya Tower, Maurya Lok ,Patna-1 ON 30/06/2011. Which detail is as
      Invoice no. - 3261.
      Model Number - P 1000
      IMEI - [protected]
      Model Name - Samsung Galaxy Tab
      Price - 25800 INR.

After using this handset for 40 days only. It created me problem. The problem is regarding charging. It was not storing charge. when i was using that handset with data cable connected with PC or Laptop. then it was working but without external power it was not working because it is not storing charge.

Regarding this problem i went to Authorized Service Center of SAMSUNG situated in ASHIANA GALAXY, EXHIBITION ROAD, PATNA on 11/08/2011. they told me to come after two days. when i have gone there on 13/08/2011 then only the Engineer touched that mobile first time in front of me.and after 1 hour told me to come after 3 days which was 16/08/2011.

when i reached there on 16/08/2011. He told me that there is some problem with main board of the Handset, and we do not have board this time so we'll have to fetch it from from company and regarding this we are forwarding mail and doing all the aspects so you can come on 23/08/2011.
      this time i have gone there 24/08/2011 means today at 3'o clock.

Then again they asked me to come after 1 day. now i got irritated. then the representative told me to meet Manager , when i met him then he asked me to come at 6'o clock.

Again i went there at 6 o'clock then my mobile was not ready and when i asked them that when would i get my mobile back then they told me that we cant give u any particular date, even manager asked me do whatever i want. and asked me to make a complaint on consumer forum and other things which u can.

I have bought that mobile for my uses not to keep that in service center for infinite time they are not giving me any particular date and not behaving gently with me.

I have been suffered with this problem for 15 days now please do something for me.

In the waiting of good response,

Namita Sinha
      Aug 13, 2020
      Thank u Sir thank u very much for being nice to me.
      I would be very grateful to u if i get my mobile soon.

Thanks and Regards,
      Namita Sinha
      Patna(Bihar)

I had placed an order for purchasing Samsung GS2 on Letsbuy.com Samsung's official distribution partner. The phone was invoiced on 9th Aug 2011 & when I received the same on 12th Aug 2011 I found that the Microphone of my handset is not working. So I took the phone for replacement on 16th Aug 2011 as 13,14 & 15 were holidays. The people at the service centre told that we cannot replace the phone since 4 days have elapsed since the date of purchase i.e. the 9th Aug 2011. But how I am supposed to know if there is anhy problem in my phone unless & until I get delivery of the same.

So I gave the phone for repairing as they said its the only way this can be handeld. Microphone of my handset was changed by the service centre. But now I am facing a different problem. The other person whom I am talking to is hearing an Echo of his/her voice while talking to me.

Please guide as to what to do, becasue even after purchasing such an expensive phone I am facing such quality issues. I am not able to use the basic & the prime function of the phone. Samsung should replace the phone if there is such a serious plaw in the functionality of the phone.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I have faced similar issues. I was promised 1 month replacement .But have been running to the store since then. No use..
        Prachi
          i bought a LED TV six months ago.after two weeks it got some problem.so i called customer services. their from...

m sumit.M very unhappy wid samsung's mobile phones. M havin 4 samsung mobile phone n all r goin like very bad. I have purchased a samsung champ(GT-C3303D KAINU) before 9-10 months and now m facing a problem wid this. Actually i went to samsung service center and they tol me tht the memory card( which was free with this samsung champ) has been burst and because of that the battery of cell phone has also short circuited and its no working now.M very fed up. In this short period of time the battery has gone and i want battery replacement atleast.
          Aug 13, 2020

Service of Samsung Mobile Sent to Service station is not giving any status , Samsung India ( Sai Communication - Service Center- Samsung Mobile) samsung India, Samsung M3510, Sent to Repair in Service center

I have given Samsung Mobile in their registered service Center in Vadodara, Gujarat - Sai Comminication, 2-A Shree Complex, Shrenik Park Cross Road, BPC Road, Akota, Baroda -20 on 17th August, 2011. They gave a confirmation that it will be repaired by 19th August, 2011. I followed up on 19th where i got reply that it is not done yet and we don't know when it will be but hand it over to me latest by 20th August, 2011. Today is 23rd August, 2011 and i tried to follow up by calling and i got reply that they dont have any status. Their contact No +[protected], [protected]. Work Order No: 7572. Model No: M3510
            It is a true example of Poor Service and irresponsible attitude towards customer service.

My Contact Information: Vishal Pathak - Sheetal Pathak, Contact nuber: [protected]

Samsung — Delay in service [Resolved]

I purchased a Samsung Laptop Samsung R-439 .It has been Pandora's box ever since slow from the start now started to show...
              I had submitted my handset (model no. SAMSUNG S8500) under warranty for repair in service center on 16/07/2011 job sheet no.477...

I purchased a refrigerator on 10/7/2011 from M/s Kumar Enterprises, Madia Katra, Agra bearing serial no. 060542AB40501D, Model No. RA1BDTSI/XT2 made first complaint on 12/7/2011, service man mr. rahul pandey came from local service center and told there is manufacturing defect in the product it is not repairable. many times contacted on toll free no. [protected] a lady named komal received the calls and told your complaint has been forwarded but nothing has been done. The concerned officer of the company to change my product and oblige otherwise i have to go in shelter of competent court.
              Aug 13, 2020
                We purchased a Automatic Washing Machine of Samsung Make WA90VPM on 13th Aug 2010.

The machine stopped working...

MY SELF RAJNARAYAN SAMAL, AT-GOPINATHPUR SASAN, PO-SITALESWAR, VIA-AUL, DIST-KENDRAPARA,PIN-754219, ORISSA MOB NO-[protected], EMAIL ADRESS-raju.[protected]@rediffmail.com

LCD 22" TV DETAILS
                MODEL NO-LA2ZA45C1MXL
                S/L-07863ZHQA0078409

DATE OF PURCHASE-03/03/2010
                DATE OF LCD CHANGE BY CASH-11/12/2010 BEACUSE SANSO ELECTRONICS DONT ACCEPT FREE SERVICE, THEN NOW POWER SUPPLY DO NOT WORK 04/08/2011 .

SO I WANT TO CHANGE MY TV OTHERWISE I AM GO TO CONSUMER COURT

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEMS ERLIER

PURHASE BILL & REPAIR BILL SEND LATTER
                Aug 13, 2020

my complain No. is [protected]. I have purchase the printer SCX-4321 in July 2011 from jaipur. But it is not working . your engineering visit three day back but the printer part is not available in your service depo. please arrange immediately.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  my complain No. is [protected]. I have purchase the printer SCX-4321 in 26 July 2011 from computer solution New Mohal, Ravinagar, Mghalsarai- 232101. But it is not working. a massage " front or rear cover open" display on display screen. your engineer not attand till date and i have not found any type of help from your service depo. please arrange immediately...
                  I had purchased Samsung SCX-4321 in 2011. After few days i get an error "Front or Rear cover is Open" and hence am unable to print any document. All the covers are closed, printer is powered on and is connected to my PC. The drivers are up2date. I had registered a complaint with Samsung and no one has called me yet. I am unable to find any solution on internet. I regret that i purchased sam-dung and their customer care is pathetic. Samsung i had trusted your brand and moved from hp and i get this dung product. Everyone is facing similar issue and no one seems to be finding any solution.
                  Fix my printer.
                  Solution to above problem: Call Samsung Customer care they will call you back in few minutes and the solution is very simple.

Open Front Cover: Remove the cartridge, clean the drum with a clean cotton cloth. Insert the cartridge back and make sure you hear a slight click sound. Close the front cover a bit harder to ensure its closed. There is a small cover at the back of the printer just below from top. Open and close it a bit harder. Switch on/off your printer and try again. It solved the problem for me.
                  The above solves the problem for few minutes. The problem returns back even without touching the printer. And again am not able to print the documents and i get exact same error message. "Front or Rear cover is Open"
                  I had purchased Samsung SCX-4321 in30 march 2012. After few days i get an error "Front or Rear cover is Open" and hence am unable to print any document. All the covers are closed, printer is powered on and is connected to my PC. The drivers are up2date. I had registered a complaint with Samsung and no one has called me yet. my complain number is [protected].
                  I had purchased Samsung SCX-4321 in 2012. After few days i get an error "Front or Rear cover is Open" and hence am unable to print any document. All the covers are closed, printer is powered on and is connected to my PC. The drivers are up2date.

sir i have recieved handset galaxy fit(s5670) after replacement on 19th august for which i registered a comlaint on 20 of july 2011.but im not at all satisfied with the service provided.I bought this phone on[protected].firstly i faced a problem with this handset,that it showed blank memory card.
                    so i went to MR. HARPREET SINGH service manager of XPERT COMMUNICATION.he told me that they will have to change the motherboard(which he use to say to each and every person who comes) and told me to wait for maximum 12 days.after 12 days when i went to him,he said that process is going on and asked me to come the 3rd day.but he repeated the same words on that day also.and i[censored] ask him that why process is not being done fast he says TOO RUDELY that this is company's work and he cant do anything regarding it.
                    everyday i went to him or made him a call BUT each time he said that when cell comes he will call me..and this whole changing of motherboard took 21 to 22 days.so u see i was without phone for 22 days.calling him number of times and talking for several minutes and visiting him again and again RESULTED IN HUGE COST TO ME..
                    but still i was quiet that i have got my phone..but who knows-the cell showed me the same problem again.and evenmore, numerous other problems like it used to hang in such a way that u r forced to remove battery,while attending a call automatic switchoff,repeatedly sound went off while listening music,screen used to blackout itself..and many more(dont know what kind of motherboard he changed).
                    In view of all these problems i went to HARPREET SINGH and requested him to change the handset(it has been only two months since i bought the cellphone-out of which for 22 days handset was with him).BUT he said let me change the display and other number of things and didn't agreed to change the handset.
                    SIR i can't tell u that for requesting them to change the handset how many calls i was forced to make.NUMEROUS times i called customer care,they didn't gave me the right direction.i was harassed for 10-15 days by them.FINALLY I GOT CELL NUMBER OF MR. ARVIND(patiala samsung service head) and talked to him regarding the case.then mr. HARPREET agreed to change the handset.
                    he told me to wait for 15 days till the handset gets changed.as said after 15 days i went to him.but again he remained BEATING AROUND THE BUSH..he used to say ur set is coming tomorrow then day after tomorrow and so on..i made him number of phonecalls and no. of visits.Either he didnt picked up my call and even if he does so,then he said that when phone comes he will make me a call..i also asked mr. harpreet to provide me some other handset but he also refused to do so.
                    SIR for these 20 days i borrowed a BLACK AND WHITE handset from my friend(using which in front of others is a matter of great insult).so now i called customer care but they transferred my call to technical department and people from there told me that they r not responsible,the service centre manager is responsible.on the other side MR. HARPREET SINGH told me that he can't do anything regarding this but company will do..so i was in a very pitiful situation..finally i got my cellphone after 32 days and in between all this i was to go to service centre for about 15 times.
                    now SIR PLS U SEE how i have been harassed....in such a busy schedule talking several times to mr. harpreet,to customer care and repeating the same thing everytime,visiting service centre again and again..now keeping in view my expenses on numerous phonecalls,expenses of visiting service centre n times, harassment and mental agony and sparing time out of my busy schedule, I WANT the Company must COMPENSATE me for all these sufferings...as i have not started using the cell yet and it is still sealed..pls u either provide me with a better and more sophisticated handset(with android os) or else u refund me(i buyed cell for RS 10,300) so that i can go for some OTHER BRAND because after such harassment and bad experience i can't continue with samsung anymore..
                    from-
                    ricky garg
                    patiala(punjab).
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    its 10.30 today..but sir i have not got any call..
                    pls tell them to call early.

samsung gt s-5670 — delay in response

i had samsung galaxy fit(s-5670).i purchased it on[protected].it was posing a number of problems.within a month it posed a problem of blank memory card.so i gave it to samsung service centre(xpert communication-patiala) for repair.he changed its mother board and took 20-21 days for changing it.
                    but problem was not solved and again aftEr a month it started showing the same.even more it used to get hanged during calls.screen used to black out itself,u have to remove the battery and again start it.so i gave the set to XPERT COMMUNICATION for replacement.i gave them my cellphone on[protected]and they gave me a time of 15 days.but its has been 29 days since then and service centre MANAGER HARPREET SINGH is not giving me proper information about it.and even if he does so it is always wrong.i have called him a number of times,also i have went to the centre but he increases the date day by day.im so much unhappy with their service and now I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH SAMSUNG ANYMORE.I WANT MY REFUND.i have been harassed for last one month.
                    so pls do something regarding it.now i only want my refund.nothing else. sir pls tell them to contact me early.
                    sir pls reply fast..i have not got any call or comment..

I am writting this mail at my end to fed up with Samsung India's poor Customer service. I bought...

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have purchased Samsung GT B5310 from Poorvika Mobile shop on[protected] Invoice No.576. From that time on-wards i got only half an hour battery back up. I went to samsung service centre M/s. Sakthivel Electronics, D-A, Complex, 1st Floor, 7th Street, Gandhipuram, coimbatore - 641 012 and i had explained the details and gave the phone and came back they said you will be getting it back with tow days but, after serveral phone call i received my cell phone after 5 days. I started to use the mobile phone again i faced the problem auto on off. phone memory is not working again i went there to samsung i gave the phone and explained him and gave the phone they said we have to flash the memory so put a service request and give your mobile again and i gave the mobile after a long phone call i received it back but serveral problem Ear Speaker not working, Auto on Off, Phone memory not working and battery backup problem then i i went to service centre gave the mobile for service on 10-8.2011 work order No. SEH-1002, from 10th on wards i had made 50 phone calls to know the status of the my phone no response. Today i had made a complaint to customer Care (Complaint No.[protected] to Mr. Murugavel) regarding this matter. he said to follow the Mr. velmurugan who is incharge for mobile complaints.

This for your information i had used the mobile phone hardly 10 days most of the time its in the service centre only. Consider my complaint and arrange to issue the new mobile for me.

waiting for the reply

regards

*Senthil Kumar .T*
                      Mob :[protected]
                      Tel. :[protected]
                      Fax :[protected]
                      mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                      Brand new mobile phone a lot of problems

Respected sir,
                        I Syed Hashmatullah , a customer of SAMSUNG mobile having a problem in my mobile phone display , my phone is in warranty and i had went to an authorised service centre named ' MICRO SERVICES'
                        address : Shop No.6, Dev Prayag C.H.S. Ltd., Bhakti Mandir Road, Panch Pakhadi, Thane(W) 400 602, Tel : 25436500 / 25437500
                        from past one month i have been regularly paying visit to get the display of my phone repaired and my phone is in warranty and thay are always delaying the date and its been now one month
                        and their standard reply is the display is not available .
                        is it my duty to get it available .
                        kindly go over my complaint as soon as possible and contact me on my E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.in or Mobile No- [protected]
                        it is an kind and humble request !