Sangeetha Mobiles
Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

Sangeetha Mobiles Customer Care

Fri 09:30 am - 07:30 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Sangeetha Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

Bought a mobile in sangeetha mobiles vadapalani branch... they told me 6 months warranty for display and 1 year warranty for 50% discount... now they are not claiming telling silly reasons and cheated me
Jun 22, 2021

Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Very worst service from Sangeetha mobiles .. still they have not delivered the phone almost 2days.. they committed within...
    I ordered redmi note 10 aqua green instead of frost white by mistake and I asked for colour change they said we will this...
    I ordered redmi note 10 aqua green instead of frost white by mistake I ordered and before billing I informed customer service...
    I have placed a order at Sangeetha mobiles at 20/5/21 and it’s been a week and there is no response from the shop and when...
    There is nobody you can contact after paying money online.

Support mail id rejecting mails.

Customer...

Not giving money back 50000
    May 27, 2021

Defective product was received on ordering via Sangeetha Mobiles.

Neither a refund or a replacement is being processed by the support team.
      May 24, 2021

Defective product received via online order at Sangeetha Mobiles.

It's been over 1 week, neither a refund or a replacement is being processed by the support team!.
        May 24, 2021

I have made the payment to Razorpay software but didn't get update in order details.
          I ordered Redmi Note 10 4fb RAM and 128gb storage Black colour one.

Please let me know if payment will be done to you by Razorpay or not. Will I get my mobile or not.

Geeta Kumari
          May 20, 2021

I ordered a mobile product in Sangeetha online shopping on 24th April 2021. The payment was also successful after the order,...

My name is rafi ulla half get my phone please send me my bill I complaint in near-police station my IMEI number[protected]
            May 07, 2021

Sangeetha Mobiles — Realme 8pro [Resolved]

I oderd the phone after ten 8 days It deliverd but not for me.They not called me also It is showing delieverd.it not came...
              Hi my name is c nandini on 04.04.2021 of this month i have visited the sangeetha shop which is in marathahalli bangalore i...

Hi good evening
              Conekt bluetooth headphones its connecting only audio and calls it's not connecting and I informed to store where I purchased they have been telling me to go mobile service center is this the solution to go mobile service Center then I should purchase in service Center.
              Mar 29, 2021

I purchased samsung phone from sangeetha store in RR nagar BEMl .
                before the purchse when my husband asked about exchange offer, the store boy said we canexchange . After a week when we went back for exchange the same store boy said no exchange offer, we have buy back offer .

When asked why he said there is exchange offer, his reply was you should have read the T&C in the bill. Bill was not even given to us in the first place .

The store boy and complain sell both where covering p for the lie they told while selling the product .
                Feb 09, 2021

I am purchase the one my Bluetooth with

Sangeetha mobiles garvebhavi palya Hosur road opposite sai Baba temple...

Yesturady, I have purchased the one plus 8t in sangeeta Mobiles, Gubbi brach they told they will mail the bill to mail Id but I havent received yet, and I have been follow up from 2 days no one is responding properly and maneger is even worse, .
                  Please help me on getting bill
                  Nov 16, 2020

Sir I bought oppo f17 mobile at Sangeetha store and now the price is reduced.i didn't get any SMS code to claim it, I wanted to buy another product at your store if you can send me the SMS so it will be easy to me to buy another product

This is my details:
                    Date of invoice:14/10/2020
                    Mode of payment: cash
                    Branch name: Chittoor-2
                    Nov 16, 2020

I bought an headset just 15days back and currently its not working oneside. When i checked with showroom(Kamarajar salai-Madurai),...