Sangeetha Mobiles Customer Care

Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Sangeetha Mobiles related photos (122)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sangeetha Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

jadaladevendar yadav on Jul 13, 2020
This Sangeetha mobile store is watse..this store play on customer..no order status..no refund status..no confirmation..
Waste of time...no delivery status..
Not support to customers..no one lifted calls...
Minimum 12 days completed but no refund

Order/ refund

[Jul 14, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sangeetha Mobiles — Pattukkottai sangeetha mobile hdfc staff relatef

TREND INBOX on Jul 8, 2020
    Pattukkottai section sangeetha mobiles Hdfc emi section staff was such a irresponsible person. He dont have any knowledge...

Sangeetha Mobiles — #san9267283219483 - order cancelled - amount not refunded

JeevaRoshan on Jul 4, 2020
    Its been one month i am following up for my order #san[protected] for iphone se. I cancelled the order before three weeks...

Sangeetha Mobiles — not delivering order-no updates/response

sri6368 on Jul 3, 2020
    I have ordered for mobile on 27/6/2020. My order no. Is san[protected]. After sending mail and screenshots of payment proofs...

Sangeetha Mobiles — Product not delivered yet

Thedare on Jun 30, 2020
    Ordered a phone on june 18th.
    They called back and verified the address.
    No update since then.
    When i...

Hepsiba Jeni on Jun 27, 2020
    Hello team,

I ordered moto mobile on 31st may and after several follow-ups got a tracking id of blue dart. While tracking
    It says the shipper has cancelled but in app it says the mobile got delivered.
    Could you plz sort this issue at earliest.

San[protected] order number

mobile not received
    mobile not received

[Jun 28, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rangan Dorairajan on Jun 26, 2020
      I made purchase of samsung A20 mobile on 29th May 2020 I
      Order no id SAN[protected]
      Repeated contacting but unable to get response.Mosf of the times theyfont pick the call .incase they pick They simply tell will revert with details but never they call you back.Becoz of the delay I had to buy from some other shop. I have rewirdyrd to cancel my order and pay back my money, for which no response.
      I intend taking legal course as the company is not responding.
      Hope they respond or else...

[Jun 26, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vishnu narayana on Jun 22, 2020
        I have ordered samsung a51 mobile. They said they will deliver it by 2 hours.
        Still no response from them.

Order id : san[protected]

Order date :[protected]

I'm literally worried about the money. At least pick the call.

[Jun 22, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Revived the Product. Thank you... For Quick response...

Anil Anapa on Jun 21, 2020

I've recently order the phone for my online classes.
          I've paid the full amount and have received no response so far.
          My order no san[protected]
          Now i've read all the complaints, i was terrified with my mistake.

I need phone asap
          Plz refund my money.

Anil

[Jun 21, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Did you receive any response from them ?

Sangeetha Mobiles — Mobile Required/Cancellation Required

dfalmeida on Jun 18, 2020
            Hi Team,

I ordered a mobile online yesterday and the order number is SAN[protected].

I am...

Sangeetha Mobiles — No proper response for my order

Rama Krishna Gandham on Jun 18, 2020
            Dear Team,

Order ID: SAN[protected]

We have been placed order for Samsung Galaxy A2 core...

Aarthy Veera on Jun 15, 2020
            U people were really irresponsible... I want to claim my phone. I just bought 4 months before only... U peoples are really irritating me.. How long should i wait to claim my phone... Is this a way u peoples were respond to the guest... A great applause the team...🤬.. Still now no response from your side.. Is this my job... I have lootz of wrk to do... Just claim my phone... Before this week

[Jun 15, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Madhuri Gangaraju on Jun 14, 2020
              I have ordered a vivo y 95 mobile two days back and it's still the order placed status. I called customer care and got a reply saying will update you with tracking id when we receive it. After seeing all this complaints, i'm literally worried about my order and and money. Request you to look into this asap.

product ordered awaiting for delivery
              product ordered awaiting for delivery

[Jun 14, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vijaysh93 on Jun 14, 2020
                I've ordered a mobile phone through online on 3rd june 2020, till now have not received any update from them. I called them more than 10 times and every time their response is will check and update you by evening but they never reply. Even i wrote mails to them but they never replied.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2020
                Hi, I was keep on trying to call them yesterday 22nd June, customer care executive finally took my call and I've explained the details once again and he connected to a store in nagarabhavi and asked them to give me a mobile which i've ordered. I went to the store and store executive has delivered the mobile.

Order ID : SAN[protected]
                Again they sent a mail " we apologize for the delay in the update, the order had been processed already will share you the tracking details shortly."
                But till now not received any tracking details.
                Finally got the mobile after 20 days followup.

vyramudi ks on Jun 13, 2020
                  I have ordered smartphone till date not delivered and not refund no body responding properly

[Jun 13, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sangeetha Mobiles — Money not refunded

Nadim Ashraf on Jun 11, 2020
                    I have ordered on 23rd may and status of my order is still showing as just "order placed" nothing else.. I have called on...

sandyaa on Jun 11, 2020
                    Hi i purchased mobile at sangeetha (Besanth nagar branch) on 12th of june under damage protection clime offer. But now is missed my original bill and phone box. But is registered all the details in sangeetha app.

And mobil model is sansung a10 2gb 32gb blue and and the imei # [protected] invoice number ssi/1920/ady/17

Pls suggest on this to do the clime process.

[Jun 11, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

divya31diya on Jun 11, 2020
                      Hey team,

I've ordered vivo y90 mobile on june 2nd 2020 with payment..
                      Still i didn't receive any status.. I'm trying to reach you via mail and calls..
                      But i didn't get any proper reply.. It's been 11 days from now the date of order..
                      Seriously it's worst to give false hope stating it'll deliver today/tomorrow.. And they are saying like we'll call back but i didn't get any calls... They've mentioned that the product will be delivered within 5 days.. But now they are asking me to pay some more money to buy another product... I don't have money now and i need this phone within saturday... If i ask for cancellation, they told they'll refund my money after 10 days.. How is this worst.. I'm a colg student and i need mobile phone for attending classes asap.. Please make arrangement
                      If you don't have stock then why you have to mention it as available in website..
                      My contact number :[protected]..
                      Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Order id: #sam[protected]

Updated by divya31diya Jun 11, 2020
                      Following is the one(Namrata <[protected]@sangeethamobiles.com>) i'm mailing daily who just only give the update as (we will get back to u soon) for nearly 10 days but nothing she replied..
                      Everyday i'm getting same reply from them..It's giving major stress than corona stress.Atleast they can mention the status update in app...If the stock is not available, why they are cheating by mentioning with stock availability and 5 days of delivery...Seriously, its's worst than expecting..Please provide me a solution..i've paid 7000...I just need the product within 2 day or my money with assure..
                      THERE IS NO OPTION FOR CANCELLATION/REFUND OPTION IN APP.
                      HOW CAN WE BELIEVE THEM TO GET OUR MONEY BACK...

Please solve this asap/
                      Update:

Two days before, One of the employee called me named Manjunatha and asked me to visit near by show room and buy the product which is available there and I've to pay some more money...He gave his wrk number asked me to contact to speak with that showroom manager.
                      When I visit the showroom which is located at kumananchavadi(600124), I contacted him but his phone was switched off...That was really very disappointing...Because of this COVID19 crisis, most of the stock is not available and i've to buy the oppo A1K brand which cost 8.5k...So, after a long struggle, I've connected to the customer care and, i've paid 1.5k addition to the previous amt(7k)...

JUST THANKS TO THE SHOWROOM EMPLOYEES...
                      IN SANGEETHA..PLEASE TRY AVOID ONLINE SHOPPING, IT'S WORST AND WORST.
                      INSTEAD TRY FOR VISITING STORE...

Sangeetha Mobiles — order was confirmed and then failed, amount has already been deducted from my bank a/c

Stalin91 on Jun 10, 2020

I had placed an order for Vivo Y91i 2GB 32 GB on 07 June at 20:53. I had also got a conformation e...

nameuser888 on Jun 9, 2020
                        I have placed an order on 26-may-2020, still i didn't get my phone delivered. Hence i requested for a refund. Spoke to customer care and store manager many times but there is no responsible answer from them. How to escalate the issue. I have already sent an email to [protected]@sangeethamobiles.com, [protected]@sangeethamobiles.com but no proper response.

[Jun 09, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.