Sangeetha Mobiles
Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

Sangeetha Mobiles Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Sangeetha Mobiles related photos (122)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sangeetha Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

Jun 9, 2020
I have placed an order on 26-may-2020, still i didn't get my phone delivered. Hence i requested for a refund. Spoke to customer care and store manager many times but there is no responsible answer from them. How to escalate the issue. I have already sent an email to [protected]@sangeethamobiles.com, [protected]@sangeethamobiles.com but no proper response.

[Jun 09, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked mobile on 3rd june after discussed with sangeeta executive he said will deliver within 2days stock also available,...
    P
    Jun 5, 2020
    Hi team, i have ordered mobile online on 23rd may 2020 @sangeethamobiles.com site. It was supposed to reach on 29th may but...

Order date: 15th may 2020. Order no: san[protected]. I have ordered a mobile handset and so far it is not delivered and i had requested through phone and email to cancel the order and refund the money, several times and i haven't even received any response. All i get over phone is that give us some time.

Please confirm and cancel my order and refund the money asap.

[Jun 04, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered on 26th may, 2020 order id : san[protected]
      Its still not delivered to me.
      So please refund my money
      Please refund my money
      Please refund my money

Hi team,

I had placed an online order for micro max q4310 canvas 2. Its been 2 weeks and i have not received the product nor have got any communication regarding the order status.

Would like to cancel the order since have purchased the product required already.

Kindly cancel the order and refund the amount which has already been paid.

I placed an order of a mobile redmi 7 through online. I paid 7900 rs. But its 4th june my order still not delivered. I had called customer care service, they said they will delivered my mobile with in 7 days, but still no confirmation.
          I feel cheated.
          not delivered my mobile
          not delivered my mobile

I placed an online order in sangeetha mobiles in 29th may 2020, while placing order it showed 2 hours delivery, but after payment they said 5-6 days for delivery. Order number san[protected]. No response in email or customer care yet. Feeling like cheated. Please help.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2020
            They arranged to buy other mobile at nearest showroom

[Jun 03, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To whomsoever it concerns,

I had purchased a smartphone from sangeetha mobiles website on 29th april 2020....

Please give the correct contact phone numbers of sangeetha mobiles at kakinada, when ever the customers are requesting for the contact numbers of sangeetha mobiles kakinda, the just dial person are giving them the wrong numbers which are cancelled in the year 2018 and are allotted to others an done of the numbers given by just dial is allotted to the coo of pesticides manufacturing company hyderabad. He is getting disturbed always with such calls. Kindly provide the customers who are asking for sangeetha mobile, kakinada mobile numbers correctly.

We hope you understood our problem and do the needful at the earliest.

Regards.
              Mrs. Simon
              For nichino india

[May 27, 2020] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                May 18, 2020
                Below email was sent on tue, 5 may 2020 07:33:06 gmt+0530.
                Till now the issue is not resolved.
                Earlier...
                R
                May 16, 2020
                I have ordered for a realme 5pro, 6gb, 64gb mobile phone by online to sangeetha mobile.com on 09.05.2020, and with order i...
                This is subba reddy. I ordered the mobile redmi 8 note on sangeetha moblie online portal on 9/05/2020. Actually they mentioned...
                I ordered the mobile on sangeeta mobiles webesite on monday (04-may-2020) and the website has confirmed 2 hours deliverybr...

Sir actually we ordered samsung m31 mobile on sangeetha on april 21 and till now we did not got delivery when we are calling to cuatomer care they are rejecting our calls
                samsung m31 mobile

I am staying in cv raman nagar, bangalore and have purchased samsung galaxy m31 mobile on 03 may, 2020, for which cost is...
                  Till now order has not been taken. What is the problem actually.. I pai all tha money.. Then what is the problem?? From yesterday...
                  I placed a order on realme 6 @12.41 pm dated 5th of may 2020. The money was debited from my account. But till now no confirmation...

Dear sir/mam
                  This is in reference to ordet no-one SAN[protected].
                  I had ordered an oppo a31 from sangeetha mobile on 3 may 2020.the payment has been done from my side 2 days ago. But the website is still showing that payment is pending. I can't think of any option. I have mailed them. But reply is still awaited
                  payment done from my side... but still showing pending after 2 days
                  Updated by Ashish Tiwari 4826 May 05, 2020 Order no-one SAN[protected]

Updated by khkrishna79 May 04, 2020 I ordered mobile in Sangeetha mobile online and till now not delivered as committed also the customer care is worthless. I had wrost experience with them. My 12000/- stucked with them. They took prepaid order but not delivered and also not ready to cancel the order. My ph no. [protected]