Sangeetha Mobiles
Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

Sangeetha Mobiles Customer Care

Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Sangeetha Mobiles related photos (122)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sangeetha Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

Sangeetha Mobiles, Greenlands, Hyderabad — About bill [Resolved]

vishnuvardhan m
I purchased a samsung mobile cost 6970/- they gave bill after three days. I purchased on 02-04-10 but they gave on 04-04-10....

shivampd
I bought a mobile from sangeeta mobiles jayanagar bangalore. There was some offer that i'll get a camera free. They said that i will get it in couple of days. After couple of days when i went to the store to collect my gifts they give me some chinese camera not even worth 700 bucks and they were asking for taxes and delivery charges and other charges worth 2000bucks. So don't fall for any attractive offers presented by them. They will cheat you some how

Ganesan
    I bought samsung m610 slide model from sangeetha mobiles - ashok nagar chennai. Just after 1 year of warranty, i got the display problem. I gave it for service. They asked me to pay rs 950 for spare and fixed the problem. The same spare is available outside for less than rs 250. When i asked they said, they use samsung original spare. So i believed and paid rs 950. The replace the spare. But it works only for 1 month. Again the problem reappears. Again they said it is lose contact and fixed. It worked only for 2 weeks. So this repeats for the last 3 months. So far after replacing orginal spare of worth rs 950, the moble fails 6 times. Now they say again i have to pay and replace the chip which got replaced. They claim this is a failure model from samsung (They why the hell the sell such products). Total irresponsible answer. I have a doubt that they have not used the original spare to replace. I also have the doubt they donot have qualified person for doing service. So i donot know why the hell they run the company. I am planning to go for consumer court. I dont mind even if need to spend money and efforts

Jaya Prabhu
      I have recently bought an asus mobile from sangeetha mobiles. The offer extended was a free airtel dth connection with set top box. I had to fill a claim form and send along with it a dd for rs99, the barcode sticker from the phone box and a copy of my invoice to spectramind marketing pvt ltd. All this has been sent. There has been no revert from spectramind people. I have repeatedly sent them mails with the details. There has been no revert to the mails as well. When you call there contact center they disconnect the call when we give them the details. I think some action needs to be initiated againtst spectramind marketing as i have read other people's complaints here as well. They seem to be taking a consumer for granted. Please assist.
      Sangeetha pulls off another fraud with another fraud company. Just google spectramind marketing or sangetha mobile and you will see for yourselves.

Mr Subhash Chandra : What are you doing with your company, do u only want to run this business for a few more years? The way you are going you wont last for long because fly by night companies such as spectramind will steal your thunder. How many times will you run such schemes, then fool customers and then say " even we are cheated by the marketing agency"...your last one with quantam concepts is another great example of your intentions. It really shows how intelegent you are when you appoint such agencies. Enther you are the most foolish CEO out there or you are the biggest crook. Either ways you are screwed and you have screwed 100000's of customers.

NDTV, CNN IBN, AAj Taak are you guys even watching this? This can be prime time television viewing which can take your TRP's to another level...just google sangeetha mobile and see how many people they have fooled with their schemes.
      Just also read that Sangeetha mobile people have bought a KPL team...ha ha ha ha ha i wonder if this was done through our money? What a bunch of cheaters i am really surprised that they are getting away with this.

I had tried to go to the quantam concepts office they have apparently left town...another bunch of cheaters.
      Same problem from myside also and also nobody is responding when i try to contact sangeetha or spectra mind.
      Dont let these guys go away i suggest we plan a joint law suit against sangeetha, spectamind and take these thugs to task. all of you pls let me know if you are keen on joining and take this forward. If people show intrest i can set up a group and we can take this forward.

i also propose we create a website to warn people against sangeetha and other people like spectramind. it only costs 2-3K per month we may end up making 3 to 4 times that amout due to the add spends we can generate.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sangeetha Mobiles Greenlands / HDFC Bank Credit Cards — Excess amount debited to credit card [Resolved]

Chandra Shekar CH
        Dear sir / madam,

I have purchased a mobile (Micromax q3) in sangeeta mobiles (Green lands), while purchasing...

Chandra Shekar CH
        Dear sir / madam,

I have taken mobile (Micromax q3) in sangeeta mobiles greenlands, when i purchased the product he told me that it is of 0% emi no others charges would be charged on my hdfc credit card and after taken the mobile they have charged me rs 550 as processing fee, for this debited amount when i called up the customer care of hdfc credit cards they told that amount has been debited to me by the merchant only again when i approached the sangeetha mobiles they told me that it is been debited by bank only.

For this mistake no one is not responding me properly as i have called up both of them many times.
        Kindly do the needful.

Faithfully,

Chandra shekar ch

Manjunath
          Sangeetha mobile is celebrating 35 yrs anniversary sale, their ad shows 1 re. Margin on entire range of mobiles. But when i checked the prices of n series and some sony mobiles. All the prices are more or the same as compared to other retailers, priority dealers and distributors. So what is the point of 1. Re. Margin sale. And now they are not offering insurance also. (Until this anniversary sale is over). They are offering gifts, but when i saw in their showroom the customers are not informed about the gifts... And some customers returned back to claim gifts. Then salesman informed they have to send a message to server and do you know what is their big claimed gift... A gift voucher from some mall... Pls. Sangeetha we dont want your 1 re, margin sale or gifts. Just sell genuine mobiles and reintroduce the insurance. (The only reason i went to sangeetha).
          Yes I agree with you .They are selling for higher market prices.they are selling motoyuva w388 for RS.2830 where as The mobile store is selling it for RS.1990.
          they are trying to fool public and use some cheap gimic saying Re 1 profit sale and making that extra money on insurance which will not be able to claim
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sangeethamobiles / N 5310 — Bought a headache and not a cell phone for 8 grands [Resolved]

Mohd Nizamuddin Nadeem
            Hi there!

Let me assure you that i have no interest in blaming any one for giving me a phone...

erprem
            Hi all, i bought a blackberry 8800 mobile from sangeetha showroom in forum mall by paying 22, 000/-. The first thing which surprised me was they are not ready to give a sealed pack. I am paying 22k, am i not eligible to get a sealed pack. Still i bought the set trusting them. When i tried working with the mobile as soon as bought it, it was continuously restarting and the answer given by the showroom technician for that is, "it is a new pda and it will take time to reinstall all the applications and every time it will restart, once the set gets used to all the applications, it will be fine" and i bought the answer.. I came home and it was still restarting continuously for the next 1 day and i was not able to do anything with the mobile. I called sangeetha again and went back to them because they had given me 1 year replacement warranty at the time of purchase.. They made me wait for more than 4 hrs in the showroom, they made me go back home to backup the data and come back and a lot.. After all these tortures they gave me a new set and the way the showroom guys were dealing with me was as if they are doing some favor to me.. Still i was patient because i have paid a lot for that mobile.. I came back home and used the new set for another 2 days and the enter key came out of the handset.. It was that loose.. It is a new set, ideally even if we pull out the key, it shouldn't come out, but here it automatically comes out while it is inside the pouch itself. I called up sangeetha again and the response which i got from them was pathetic.. They were giving answers as if he needs to check with his boss, this... That... Etc... I just lost hope and left it like that.. I didnt want to go infront of them again.. I cant express what do i feel when i look at the mobile every time. Its almost half of my salaray which i have invested in this mobile and it is not serving the purpose... Simple as it is.. Sangeetha guys do not know how to value their customers... The way they treat you, you feel so humiliated... I would like to get a refund for my set if possible.. I would not like to deal with these guys anymore... If that is not possible, atleast a replacement and i would also like to know the reason why, blackberry does not send sealed packs when they take the entire money from us. How do we trust such a showroom which gives such a pathetic service. What if they have replaced the original battery and parts with duplicate ones... What is the proceedure about it and what is the fix for it..
            Hi All, I Bought a Blackberry 8800 mobile from Sangeetha Showroom in Forum Mall by paying 22, 000/-. The first thing which surprised me was they are not ready to give a sealed pack. I am paying 22K, am i not eligible to get a sealed pack. Still I bought the set trusting them.When I tried working with the mobile as soon as bought it, it was continuously restarting and the answer given by the showroom technician for that is, "It is a new PDA and it will take time to reinstall all the applications and every time it will restart, Once the set gets used to all the applications, It will be fine" and i bought the answer.. I came home and it was still restarting continuously for the next 1 day and i was not able to do anything with the mobile. I called Sangeetha again and went back to them because they had given me 1 year replacement warranty at the time of purchase.. They made me wait for more than 4 hrs in the showroom, they made me go back home to backup the data and come back and a lot .. after all these tortures they gave me a new set and the way the showroom guys were dealing with me was as if they are doing some favor to me.. Still i was patient because i have paid a lot for that mobile.. I came back home and used the new set for another 2 days and the enter key came out of the handset.. It was that loose.. It is a new set, ideally even if we pull out the key, it shouldn't come out, but here it automatically comes out while it is inside the pouch itself. I called up sangeetha again and the response which i got from them was pathetic.. They were giving answers as if he needs to check with his boss, this... that... etc... I just lost hope and left it like that.. i didnt want to go infront of them again.. I cant express what do i feel when i look at the mobile every time. Its almost half of my salaray which I have invested in this mobile and it is not serving the purpose... Simple as it is.. Sangeetha guys do not know how to value their customers... the way they treat you, you feel so humiliated... I would like to get a refund for my set if possible.. I would not like to deal with these guys anymore... If that is not possible, atleast a replacement and I would also like to know the reason why, blackberry does not send sealed packs when they take the entire money from us. How do we trust such a showroom which gives such a pathetic service. What if they have replaced the original battery and parts with duplicate ones... what is the proceedure about it and what is the fix for it..

Kaushal Jaiswal
              I gave my htc hand set to sangeetha mobile store at rt nagar bangalore on 18th jan 2009 and i was assured that this set will be send to htc service centre and but today (19th jan 2009) morning i recieved a call from [protected] and person introduced him self as authorised service representative of m/s sangeetha mobile and demanded rs 2000 for repairing the phone. And when i demanded the separate bill for the spare part and separate bill for service charges, he refused to provide the same and asked me to collect my handset from sangeetha mobile shop in the evening.
              This is cheating on two accounts-

1. First my set was sent to some body else instead of htc authorised service centre.
              2. They even refused to provide the invoice for the spare part (Touch screen in this case).

This is shocking that m/s sangeetha are involved in selling the spare parts without any invoice.

Kaushal

NARESHKIMAR C

I bought n73m mobile in sangeetha mobiles, the forum, bangalore and the details are given below.

Serial number: 12851
                Bill number : si/for/4577
                Billing date : 16-06-08bill
                Value : rs. 13500 /=

They have assured that they will give 120% of cash back gifts. After a long long follow ups with sangeetha mobiles, mygiftjunction and quantum concepts nothing has happened and we didnt get any gifts. Unneccessarily we have spent more that rs. 1000, for followup charges.

Its very surprise to see that big mobile shops like sangeetha mobiles doing these types of cheating things and that too giving unrespect and irresponsible answers while asking about the gifts status.

We didnt get whatever the gifts they have committed and the shipping charge, service charge and tax amount are coming more than the product rate. For example if the product exact rate is 5000 after all these charges they were asking more than 5000 rupees.

Even the price of mobiles what we bought are not proper rate they have sold more than rs. 1000 extra from other shops price and the quality of the mobile too very bad, some mobiles usability are looking like local make.

Kindly take severe action against sangeetha mobiles, so that we give lessons to others should not do these type of cheatings.

Sangeetha mobiles is one of the cheating shop in southern region.
                Even myself too the same case. Kindly take the appropriate action and put seal & close the shop to save public from these type of cheating peoples. So that other shops will think about before doing the chaeating...
                They cheated me in different offer. They displayed posters like they are giving free mobile insurance. I got a Nokia Supernova paying 1000 Rs extra unknowingly. When i came to know about the market price of this mobile later after one day, i approached them... they told this extra charge is for insurance cover like that... This is a open cheat.. They are supposed to be punished...

Anand.H
                  I purchased a nokia 6110 mobile from sangeetha mobile showroom at forum mal in bangalore on 22nd june 2008. They promissed me 120% return on this purchase for which i had filled in a form given by them and had updated the details on site address which they had given to me. I had also sent them the confirmation on acceptance of addtional charges for this so called free gift. Till date i have not received these gifts nor any representatives of sangeetha mobiles are giving me satisfying answers in this regard. I am now veryi sure that this is a cheap trick of this company to lure public

V Bhanu Prasad
                    Sir/madam,
                    I am bhanu prasad.I purchased a motorola w270 mobile phone and a memory card i.E, on 29/06/2008 with invoice bill no: si/dil/3329 at sangeethamobiles, dilsukhnagar branch, hyderabad(Ph.No.[protected].The amount i paid was rs.3400 for both of these items.Then they offered me 120% of cash back gift of worth rs.4025 and told me to select the gifts in the list.The items i had chosen was a dvd player and a watch within the amount they offered.They promised me the delivery of the selected gifts to my home.Being on contacting them since 2 months, they told me to collect the gifts from the head office at himayatnagar, hyderabad.They gave me the concerned person's contact number(Ph.No:0-[protected]) at the head office, mr.Srinivas.On consulting the person he asked me to pay rs.949 + rs.119(Including delivery charges rs.50 + rs.20) for claiming the gifts.I got calm and consulted the stores manager about the money pay.They too said the same.
                    Then i have collected the proofs from the internet regarding the scheme.They were implementing these kind of schemes with the help of a online gifts vendor named "mygiftunction" (www.mygiftjunction.com).Coming to "mygiftjunction", it is a local online based organization which sells local and cheap accessories to the people at a higher cost. These two organizations are involved in cheating the public with their schemes.I am not only the person who suffered from it, also there are a lot of customers from india who got effected by it.I can show you few proofs of complaint regarding the scheme(http://www.mouthshut.com/diary/dblqtq/sangeetha-total-fraud-offers-120-ca...
                    So, i plea u to take immediate action on this mobile stores and the vendor and help the customers from fraudulent schemes.
                    COntact Subash Chandra who is the CEO of this firm and also speak to Quantam Concepts the agency appointed to execute this offer. These guys are all frauds thank god i havent made any purchases from them.

supriya shanbhogue
                      The sony ericsson hpm70 that i had bought from sangeetha mobiles, jayanager 4th block, bangalore started giving me problems after a month only. The output of the left earpiece of headphone, hpm70 was very low. This was causing so much of a trouble when attending any calls, as i could not hear properly. I approached sangeetha mobiles as it was still in the warranty period of 3 months. They refused to exchange or do anything about it, saying that this is not a problem at all and you can still hear, be it low or high. I have always bought mobile and mobile accessories from sangeetha mobiles; this incident will change it forever. Is this the kind of service to be provided?
                      I completely agree Subash Chandra CEO of Sangeetha mobile must look into the mater himself. Quantam Concepts had promised me my Gift however its been 3 weeks since i paid via DD and no luck.

No POint cheating people in name of offers such as these. Atleast give good offeres from reputed agencies. This is as good as Robbery.

rksharma76
                        I purchased a 10, 200/- worth of mobile phone from marathalli, sangeetha mobile store in bangalore. They offered me 120% cash back offer. This offer is suppose to give me 12000/- worth of gift (Though it is cash back but when i asked they are giving the gifts). They told me that you will get the gifts with in 2-4 weeks for this you have to confirm a mail sent by them. I asked sangeetha mobile when i did not received the gift after 4 weeks but they told me that you will receive the gift very soon. After passing 5 weeks i again called them and then they asked me to call another phone number. When i called the given number (This is the number of company called mygiftjunctioin.com).in reply they told me that “you have not sent the confirmation for receiving the gifts”. For confirmation i sent the scanned copy of acknowledgement slip along with the mail to them. After receiving mail (Which i confirmed with them) the party (Mygiftjunctioin.com & quantumconcepts) assured me that i will receive the gift with in 2-4 week. When after 15 days i did not receive the gift after 15 days (Till this time more then 1 & half month has passed). I called them back and asked for the gifts again, they were saying that they have not received the confirmation. Then i got a call from the person belongs to the gift delivering company named as mygiftjunction.com that i am sending the sms please confirm by replaying to sms. I shocked to know that they have asked for the processing charges of 3750/- for the digital camera for which they do not want to share the information regarding specification of the camera. When i was purchasing the mobile no body from the shop told me that this kind of processing charge will be taken which are more then the value of gift itself. I am feeling cheated with this whole episode.

I am surprised to see that big companies like sangeetha mobile are doing this kind of things to lure the customer. This kind of instances only maligns the image of the company only.in future i will never suggest any one to venture into sangeetha mobile shop.

I would like to take attention of the customer please do not go by this kind of offers.
                        Even I agree to this.
                        I too had bought a mobile worth 12K from Sangeetha store in Forum. They offered the 120% cash back offer and was told that teh gits would be sent to you in 2-4 weeks time.
                        WELLL...ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS NOW...AND AM STILL WAITING FOR THOSE SO CALLED GIFTS..
                        From time to time I get some sms saying that the request is been processed and that confirm back to the sms if I need the addtional offer mentioned in that. Even after duly confiming back, I still have not got any response from them.
                        AND AM STILL WAITING!!!
                        i very much agree to the above complaints. i had purchased a mobile from RT Nagar Showroom in MAY08 itself. Believe me they are yet to deliver the gifts. Whenever i contact them, the manager dosen't respond to the call instead they are diverting me to the GiftJunction through which i'm suppossed to receive the article. Till today nothing has happened. This type of cheating is not expected of Sangeetha a so called reputed mobile dealer.

Mobile Store — Not receiving gift from four months

I have purchased Samsung 3310 from Mobile Store Jamnagar on 24th July 2009 and on the scratch card i won Reebok T shirt for which i have to send the original scratch card,slogan,photocopy of the bill and photocopy of the Warranty card. But when i asked the mobile store girl she said the the photocopy of Warranty card is not needed as we have tie up with Spectra mind. Hence i send all the documents except Warranty card photocopy.Now, when i didn,t receive the Reebok T shirt i asked the spectramind and they said that your form has been rejected because i haven,t send the photocopy of Warranty card,when i told them that mobile store executive has said me not to do so,they weren,t convinced with my talks.

I have also taken the matter with mobile store manager,kindly help me on this issue. Although i want to mention some points in case my matter is not taken care of........

1)What can be the reason that i will not send the Warranty card when i sending all the relevant documents and scratch card? Altough i have it.

2)Despite of talking many times to all concerned i am still waiting for the feedback or reply.

Now it has been four months by follow up with you all and now i have decided to move to consumer court and also file for defamation suit against Mobile store and Spectramind, if this issue is not resolved within one week.

Sangeetha Mobiles — Cheating public on the name of assured gift [Resolved]

Sudheer K
                          Sangeetha mobiles is cheating public by advertising that they are giving an assured gift worth 120% of the cost of the mobile....

Ramadasu lingam
                          Today morning in the news paper deccan chronical i saw an add from
                          Sangeetha mobile hyderabad
                          Aying
                          "deal of the day"buy 1 get 1free
                          Buy a w200i & get a j110i absolutely free
                          And they gave the model # as w200i and j110i
                          This is the ad i saw and checked prices
                          W200i price=4500rs
                          J110i=1250 rs

And 2nd ph has min. Features and not really worth since i thought it is coming for free i dropped in to the shop

To my big surprise he is not talking abt that deal and laughing
                          And saying i[censored] want the deal then buy w200i ph for 5500 u will get the deal
                          If you buy only w200i then it is 4500

Please take nessasary action...

Besides that sangeetha mobiles rates are relatively higher than the other comipetive stores

Ramdas
                          Sangeetha Mobiles
                          Cheating people in the name of offers.

i purchased Nokia 5310 from Sangeetha Mobiles fourm mall kormangala bangalore in july 08.
                          there they promised that i will get 120% back as an assured gift.
                          i applied for a china make 4 megapixles digital camera for Rs 9000.
                          i waited for one month.
                          finally i called them in august.
                          they kept on delaying saying we will call you back.
                          finally they said i have to send a DD of Rs 2000 to get that digital camera.
                          why should i pay when they said 120% assured gift.
                          they are cheating public with the false promises.