Sansui India — Sansui 40 inch LED TV Display Problem

Nararam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 RajKumarrk
I purchased Sansui LED 40 Inch led TV Model No: SJX40FB-11XAF, S.No:[protected] on 05.05.15 (still In the warranty) On 27.10.2015, 6.00pm onward there should be a problem in the display i.e white lines are appearing in the screen and Complained on same day. After the complaining, the local authorized service person came on 28.10.15, 2.00 pm and in the complaint he mentioned as damage in the display but there is no physical damage in the TV and there is no proper service and response from him, kindly look into this and provide the replacement /resolve the issue on priority basis . Thanks & Regards, A.Raj kumar cont: [protected]

Sansui 40 inch LED TV Display Problem

[Oct 29, 2015] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear RajKumarrk,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Videocon Online Team
Dear RajKumarrk, ,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Videocon Online Team
Worst TV & worst Service of Sansui .

5 year warranty TV, we have purchased.They are not available with the part so not able to provide service.
My TV is closed since 6 months as they don't have part available, Service Center is also not responding properly.

If you don't have the parts, why you give 5 year warranty.

Sansui TV, waste of money, please go for some reliable brand.
I am having 40 I nch LED, . Just completing warranty it's sound goes off, iget it done now it's picture coming on and off.
Please llet me know can I get paid services.

Sushil Vashishth
[email protected]

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - Sansui 40 inch LED TV Display Problem