Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Hey i want to share my experience with you guys... I applied job through shine has a cabin crew and i sent resume my marks in sslc puc and my i'd photos after that i sent my resume first i had to pay the registration fee 2000 and then a girl named anjali was contacting me and was giving me a information like you have online test so i attempted the online test and got selected then she said for next interview pay 6500 then u will get a call from jetairways company thy will take our interview... The person called me took my interview through call and asked questions later he said ur selected... After that for my medical test they said u have to pay 14500 and ur money will be refunded to ur face to face interview so i paid all these money and next day got a cal again saying u have to pay 24500 and ur total amount will be refunded... But then there i got doubt on this people and told them i can't afford to pay huge amount again and told them to refund... So they told ok and said to send a mail saying u want to cancel this so i sent a mail to infinityjobservice. [protected]@outlook.com and then the girl named anjali was transfering her call to her hr named ishitha and karan they said u will get ur refund on april[protected] and same day i called them but she said because of govt holiday today u will not receive but on may 2 u will receive and i called them same day but it ws coming switch of not reachable and i tried contacting through other number and in many ways am contacting them even now but unfortunately i was fooled by those people... And my request to you guys is don't b fooled by the people who ask money for job be alert guys and those who collect money from such way will not b good hweva god will and should punish i have lost my money and am from a middle class family i have lost huge amount of money i duno how to give all the total amount of money to the person i borrowed from... Shine.com is a rascal # people never trust them they won't give any job
Jul 7, 2018

Shine.com Customer Care's response

Greetings from Shine learning.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Shine Team

Hi i am nitin... User of shine.com
    I got call on 29th may for job assistance charges & i agreed then i paid 2903 amount..in evening again i receive call from shine.. He told many things & open again window for money 8374 rs.
    That i also paid.. Then again on 30th may i again receive call from same number.. Then now he asked for another amount 15990..
    Then i denied.. He said you will not get back your amount & you have to pay that
    Pl arrange to reverse my amount
    Invoice no are.. In166545 & in 166474
    Mobile no [protected]
    Nitin

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Again the shine people are calling me for giving their service based on my previous paid one. They won't give any money back...

I got a call from this number "[protected]". A person said that we are calling from shine.com and we can offer you great opportunities in various mnc's. You just need to provide your documents and deposit rs.3500 amount. When i said that i don't want to avail such services, then he continued pursuing me and told if you want a better future then you should avail our services.
      When i firmly denied him, he ended the call by saying that you can never get a job. So, i called him back to say that you have to say things nicely to a person and be more gentle and professional. After that he started abusing me and threatened me. I had to cut the call because he was cheap and argument was going on and on and i didn't want to waste my time on such losers.
      This number be identified and proper actions should be taken so that these people should not be doing such lame activities with other people.

These things are ruining shine.com status and value in the market. Job seekers would definitely going to remove their accounts from shine.com and move to other job portals. Such a bad experience.

Please find below the fraud mail he sent me (P. [protected]@shine.com) :-

Greetings from shine.com

We thank you for your interest in our services. We provide the following services,

Amount payable= rs 3499/- *inclusive of all taxes

Job referral (Round one)

Round one is an online job referral platform that allows you to earn job referrals in over 2500 top companies, even if you don't have contacts in those firms. You are connected with employees in the department and at the position that you choose, over the phone and your interaction
      After your telephonic interaction, the referrer forwards your cv to the hr, helping you get directly noticed and increasing your chances of getting hired by 10 times!
      Premium membership to round one allows you to speak with employees in over 2, 500 top companies.

Request a referral - search 10, 000+ jobs and request referrals from employees in those companies and departments.
      Speak with the referrer - we'll schedule a phone call between you and your referrer once they accept your referral request.
      Get referred - prove your merit on the phone, and earn a referral.
      Get an interview call - job referrals from round one increase your chance of getting hired by ten times!

10x more chances to get the job
      25% faster to get interview call
      300+ fortune 500 companies available
      Quick feedback from referrers

Companies available

Accenture, tcs, capgemini, cognizant, infosys, ibm, dell, hewlett packard, wipro, aon hewitt, oracle, honeywell, american express, zs associates, deloitte, hcl, microsoft, ericsson, ernst & young, robert bosch, tata technologies, mphasis, aricent, igate, nokia siemens networks, samsung, amdocs, siemens, genpact, yahoo!, sapient, symantec, hsbc, schneider electric, pepsico, mercedes-benz, blackrock, adobe systems, yes bank, thomson reuters, and 2500 others!

Featured profile -

We ensure that you are the first to be seen by the recruiters in their search for candidate matching your profile.
      You appear as an active job-seeker in recruiter searches and get up-to 10 times more views by the recruiter.
      This is how your profile may look like to recruiters
      Following steps might help to get you noticed -

1. Verify your email id & mobile number

2. Be active on job portal

3. Highlight your skills

4. Mention all your strengths & keep searching.

-thanks & regards
      [protected] (Name identified by true caller is sameer)

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thank you for reaching out to us.
      Please note that Wipro does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.

We have noticed that resumes in employment websites and job portals often receive offers of ‘jobs’ at Wipro at times that require payment of cash deposit into specified bank accounts.

These are fake job offers because Wipro never seeks payment of money from candidates and no selection takes place without completion of the requisite interview processes.

Some common attributes of these fake job offer emails/sms are:

• They come from public email IDs like Yahoo!, Rediff, Indiatimes.
      • They claim to come from ‘Wipro Group of Industries Limited’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘Wipro’.
      • They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account (generally such accounts are opened with banks like ICIC Bank, Axis Bank, IDBI Bank).
      • In the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
      • To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs etc.
      • The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
      • Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
      • We realize that you were alerted by one of the above pointers. And in case any of your friends or acquaintances, complain of receiving such mails, please alert them too, and discourage them into not paying/depositing money. They must simply ignore such mails as ‘SPAM’.

Importantly, please advise your friends and relatives not to fall prey to such fake job offers. Also note that all mails to candidates have a clear warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Wipro.

Wipro Support

I got cheated by a person named amit singh from shine.com, at first he called me and assured me of some job once i make a payment of 3100 approx and later on same day he called again and told me to pay 6600 approx more and said this the final payment and at that time i was about to finalise my job somewhere through naukri.com so i told him to wait for a day or two but he said sir please make the payment the employeers are ready and bla bla and if you get your job assured from somewhere then have faith in me i will return you amount for sure.in a span of only arounf 2 days i got confirmed from another opportunity and asked him to make refund of my payment of approx 10, 000 in total & he said okay i will do that.

Now its already a month passed and i didn't got my refund yet, in this way while taking the money they didn't even want to wait for a single day & sit on your head to make the payment and at the time of refund its already a month & no response from their side and now this amit singh stopped replying to my messages as well.
        Jul 10, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a charge back and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com or get in touch with us on the below-specified number.

Shine Team

Dear sir this is to hereby inform you that i have been cheated by your shine learning personnel who claimed to be from your...

First of all i installed shine app, aviation requirement one day call, name sarika sarma that girl was calling me, sir 3 round only, i was rally expect 1st round online exam, 2 nd round hr call you sir, 3 rd round
          Face to face you going to chennai International Airport that girl was said,
          First sir you pay the money 2500 rupees i was paid,
          Next you pay sir 6500 rupees document movement fees,
          Next you pay amount 13500 medical fees,
          That girl sent my mail id one call letter, that was fraud my friend asked,
          Next time that girl was sir you last amount 25000 rupees training period amount my mistake this amount i pay,
          That girl number one day switch off number is
          [protected] and[protected]
          That girl number was changed, i am so sad, crying but amount not coming, so friend first pls check the mail id ex:aviation.[protected]@hotmail.com fraud you putting Google, so any interview face to face clearly

Aviation.[protected]@hotmail.com is fraud
          Madasamy number : [protected] any help call me,
          Updated by Psmmadasamy
          Consumer complaints Refund team is fraud, my number is calling, asking the team sir you amount was refund but 9% due amount is paying said, next i was paid amount 4275 rupees one time paid out, next time calling that amount is paid 4275 rupees paid, it was two time amount paying, nexttime cheating paytm amount wallet take it amount 5757 rupees,

NAME- CONSUMER COMPLAINTS A/C[protected] IFSC- PYTM0123456 AMOUNT- INR. 8550/-
          PLEASE CLEAR YOUR DUES AMOUNT OF 9% NOW. IT'S AN URGENTLY. AFTER 20 MINUTES YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL AMOUNT. All details is consumer refund team, many more time just to minute that person saying, pls my amount returne it, help me

Jun 05, 2018
          Updated by Psmmadasamy
          It almost all person was fraud name is aviation.[protected]@hotmail.com and consumer refund team that's two person is most fraud and cheating

Hi it's about shine.com... Few days before i received a call from shine.com for there services for job search... So... After getting information... They requested for charges 6230/-... I asked that time... Is there any additional charges along complete process... They told me... No additional charge... So i proceed... After that... Again next day i get call from one of executive of shine.com... For further process... They told me that to verify your profile and education... Need to pay additional amount... 17500/-... So i again i had long discussion with them... And i got convince... So i paid again... And today... Again. I received a call from shine.com... For further process... Now this time they told me that... Some module... About presentation to recruiter... You need to... Pay 41000/-... So... Today... I realised that this is fraude... At every step i had a conversation about ' is it the final amount" every time they said... Yes... It is the final amount... Today i received a mail also.... So i want to complain about this...... I can send you all mails received from shine.com... And numbers called from...
            Jul 2, 2018

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id.

Updated by Syelamkar
            My contact number is [protected]...
            My concern I have already mentioned above... I want refund for the amount which I have paid...
            [protected]@shine.com...this mail id is
            Invalid
            Updated by Syelamkar
            Today also I got a call from [protected]...kunal... This call was also fake... He was saying... To get refund you need to pay 4170/- amount... U will get your refund in 3 to 5 days... After that take your complaint back...about shine. Com... And then we will refund 4170/-amount also... This is very serious...
            i am also cheated by people. they took my money there phones are now switched off.. who are the peoples who called you.., phone no, bank account details. sent it through message
            Syelamkar's [Complaint's author] reply, May 30, 2018
            U can give me ur number... Together will find a way to get the money back

My self mr p v b kameswara rao, applied some job on 24th may 2018.in this connection shine had approched me asking me to pay an amount first rs 2774/-, then second rs 10, 433/-. These transctions i have made and agin you people have asked me another 12, 600/-. So i have not paid. Finnally i have decided to refund the amount from your end. Today one of your person called me and taken my debit card details and cheted me to grab rs 3000/- illegally. Immediatly i want refund the tltal amount of rs 16 214/-. Other wise i will put a case against you people and also i apprise and made complient in police stn. Kindly refund
              Jun 30, 2018

Updated by kalyanikamesh
              No response till todate

Greetings from shine learning.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. You can initiate the below actions before relevant authorities for your claims:- A) File a complaint with your bank to get a chargeback and ask them to blacklist the merchant who made this transaction.

Shine Team
              It's the same complaint from me too...hello... .P V B KAMESWARA RAO..
              Can you give me your contact number... So together we will try to find the person behind that... This is very serious...
              I got call from below number

Ht Media
              Delhi

sent using Truecaller

I received a call from a guy stating he's from shine.com and asked rs 4000 for registration charges. When i asked him why the charges he did not give a clear response. I then told him to piss off after which he proceeded to call me more than 15 time.
                His number is [protected]
                Please take appropriate action as such scammers should be caught and dealt with strictly.
                Jun 30, 2018

Shine.com Customer Care's response

Thank you for your comment and we really appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name.If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your registered email id or contact number with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine

On 3rd may, 2018 i was called for an interview at nirman vihar, delhi for johnson and johnson via shine.com (Eco recruiters). The girl over there named ashmita (Don't know whether its her original name or if it's also fake) took my interview first and then asked me to submit rs. 6500 as it was a kind of security for the company which is totally refundable. By chance i was not having much money but somehow paid 500 rs. And she arranged my telephonic interview with johnson and johnson person (Which absolutely is fake.. I come to knew now) i got selected and she continuously forced me to pay renaming 6000. I talked to my parents and then i said her to pay it by evening by doing paytm on her no. She said once u'll give the money.. You'll get a confirmation mail from the company. But my father told that such people are fraud and i send them a mail regarding various queries but they didn't reply. I got placed at a good salary in some other company and told ashmita that refund my money back. She asked me to send the proof. I sent her my letter of intent.. She was satisfied and promised that your money will be refunded within 2 days. Since 3rd may, 2018 m cllng n texting them regularly. Today its 28th may, 2018 bit till now no money has come to me.. Sometimes they don't pick phone and when they pick up they say the process is going on and all that kind of stuff. Although i have paid just 500 but its not the matter of money.. It is about how wrong they r doing and making people fool and getting 6500 from each of them. I demand some sought of action against them.
                  Thank you.
                  Jun 29, 2018

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your complaint and we really appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

This is to bring your kind notice the details does not belong to shine.com as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities.Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Hello sir
                    I am mohammed asad, i got a call from shine.com.. There told me that you resume has selected... So there...

Dear team, this is ajithkumar gb, i applied for a job to a construction company called x-harold constructions through shine.com's suggestion, then they sent me an email interview letter and i replied to that, then i got an appointment letter, i want to know that whether that company is genuine or not, so please contact me as soon as possible and help me with your guidelines,
                    My contact details as follows [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Jun 28, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, we would request you to kindly check the authenticity of the recruiter before processing and the mail which you had received from recruiters for the interview. You can go for it, but please do not indulge in any monetary engagement as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine learning is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/Paytm.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

My name is kapil jangir from jaipur
                    Shine.com : One Stop Destination To Find Your Dream Job on the Go (http://Shine.com) fraud me and they takes 1.35 lakh for giving me job in Singapore
                    I registered FIR AGAINST and fight a case against shine company to get my money back
                    I need a help you support me and do FIR AGAINST this fraud company
                    If you want help my number is [protected]( nine six eight zero eight two nine seven six nine) [protected]@ymail.com and call me and explain me every detail
                    Many complaints against this company make my case strong
                    We have to close this company so no more common unemployment citizen would get trapped into this company
                    Many voice make a great voice come forward and close this company
                    I registered FIR against this company
                    For returning the money from this fraud company call me above number

Every time I update shine.com portal with new details as a part of job seeking, Im receiving immediate & continuous call back only for paid service unlike other genuine job portals. This is very dissatisfying and clearly shows that shine is ready to help only on paid service. Pls don't cheat people like this.

Incident date - 26.05.2018. Time - between 2pm to 6pm.

I was made to pay an amount of rs 3, 446/- with the assurance of job opportunities. Once the payment was done, within half an hour, i was asked to pay an additional amount of rs 6, 183/- as verification charges. When questioned, they said that the amount rs 3, 446/- which i paid was just an enrollment/registration fee only. According to them, they couldn't notify us in advance about the further procedure charges, as it may not be needed for 60% of their customers. I fell in the remaining 40% and so i was asked to pay further amount of rs 6, 183/-. Had they notified me about such procedure charges, i would have not opted to go for it, as i do not have that much money and even if i had, i do not want to activate such an expensive service. And as expected, they do not refund money, as the basic services got activated (Even thought its been only one hour after payment). So i suggest people to be alert of all their service charges (Even if they are needed or not) and proceed accordingly.

People whom i talked to in shine - mr. Puran, mr. Sameer and mr. Manish.
                      Jul 1, 2018

My name is kapil jangir from jaipur
                      I need a help you support me and do FIR AGAINST this fraud company
                      Many complaints against this company make my case strong
                      Many voice make a great voice come forward and close this company
                      I registered FIR against this company
                      For returning the money from this fraud company call me above number

I'm akanksha darmidi. I have updated my profile in shine just before an hour. I got a call from shine after half an hour of my update, saying that my resume has been shortlisted for ibm for core java developer with package 4.25l per annum. He told me that this is a direct interview with hr of ibm and there would be only one round of interview and that too telephonic round. After all this information he asked me to pay an amount of 3000 for which he will provide a registration code and questions to prepare for the interview.
                        After my call, i discussed it my parents and went through google to check if it's genuine. He did not even give me five minutes to check and again called me. I asked him to wait for few minutes for which he told me to reply it by mail if i'm interested.

I did not reply him back. So he called me back again. I told him directly that i didn't find it genuine so i turned down his offer. He talked to me rudely saying that remove your account from shine. I told him ok fine.

Now you tell me how should i react to this. If he was really calling from shine also, is this the way of speaking to the customer. This is really the worst experience just within updating my resume in shine.

I know that they are fraud. But not everyone would react like me. Many innocent people will pay them. So you need to take an action.

I feel that it's a wrong choice updating my profile in shine. He got my resume which consists all my personal and professional details. And now they are in wrong hands. How can i trust you people with my details now?
                        Jun 29, 2018

Dear Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name. Request you to please share your email id or contact number with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine

My name is r. Matheen. I got a job offer from shine.com. The person who spoke to me was mr. Mohammed sami he explained me about the job and he explained about the job process and for each process he asked me pay some amount. For each process i paid money. So totally i paid around 1 lakh 25 thousand rupees. After getting the huge amount there was not proper response from mr. Sami. So i felt this could be fake so i told sami to refund my money for refunding money also he asked me to pay consultation fee 20700/- rs. During that time i didn't had money so i didn't pay. I asked him to deduct that money from total amount which i already paid. Sami told that is not possible otherwise you have to wait for 3 months to get your money back.
                          I was waiting for almost 5 months still i didn't get my money.
                          After that i logged a complaint in shine customer care by seeing my complaint customer care person contacted me in this no [protected] he was telling i didn't pay consultation fee 18% that is 20700/- rs that's why you didn't get your money back even in a problematic situation i paid that money. He was telling you will get your cheque through courier. But i still didn't get my money customer care person also not responding properly.

After few days i got a reply for my complaint from shine customer care stating that shine.com is a reputed consultancy and shine.com will not involve in such fake job or fraudulent activity might be some other recruiter is involved for this shine.com is not responsible.

But within two days after shine.com reply against my complaint. Again i got a call from shine customer care person mr. Arjun kapoor and he was telling me to pay gst amount 13.5% from my total amount 1 lakh 59 thousand that is 21600/- rs. If i pay this amount immediately i will get my money. If i don't pay they will hold my money for 5 months, i told him i don't have money please deduct this 21600/- rs from my total amount 1 lakh 59 thousand but arjun kapoor was telling this is not possible you have pay this 21600/- rs then you get all you amount 1 lakh 59 thousand told him i can't. I will take care of this issue i will not leave this issue simply.

I have all the transaction details, call recording, messages so kindly do the needful asap.
                          worst job consultancy

I uploaded my profile at shaine.com they called me and promised to provide many service but they did nothing and not even...

As i have registered this website i got text msg for the recruitment in airline industry they charged me for registration 2500 and then an online test then they said u r selected after that charged me 7900 for security money which is refundable after that they charged 13900 for uniform after that they mailed me a joining letter with password protected and for that they charged me 18900 i denied bt my parents were very much wanted me to get the job and paid after that they didn't send me any password and when i called them they asked me for more 21900 to open a account so that i will get my money refunded by i was not able to give that much by still my father arranged 10000 and given to them by after that they didn't receive after 2 days saying you haven't completed the procedure we can't help u please help me to get my money back
                            They transacted money through paytm no[protected]
                            Bank details airport authority of india hr name : shweta rathore
                            Account no. :[protected]
                            Ifsc code : sbin0011209
                            Airport authority of india hr name : shiv kumar
                            Account no. : [protected]
                            Ifsc code : sbin0011209
                            These are the to detail
                            The no. Through which i was contacted [protected]
                            Jun 25, 2018
                            May 25, 2018

May 25, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

For any inquiries, email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine Team

These people claimed to be from Shine.com and were confidently offering me interview opportunities saying that there will be a telephonic round 1st and for that I need to pay Rs.2700 and I transferred them via Paytm(like a fool). Then when they asked for Rs.6500 more to update my profile for proper background verification without which I cannot proceed with my Interview, I denied and cancelled my telephonic interview as well after which that guy became arrogant and started talking rudely. I sent an email to them asking for my refund or any status update on the refund process but they did'nt respond yet.
                              Please find the below emails and try to track them down:
                              Dheeraj Kumar,

CRM Helpdesk <crm.[protected]@outlook.com>
                              Dheeraj Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com>

Greetings from Shine.com.

Shine Team
                              Employee name sonal {[protected]} from shine.com has pretended to conduct my telephonic interview with a fake hr from axis bank roy {[protected]}..the hr is not telling his employee id nor employee no.and asking 17k for giving me job in his company
                              This is the service you people are providing...???
                              Fooling people around
                              REFUND BACK MY MONEY
                              Tanupriya Swami's reply, May 19, 2018
                              Fake job calls by shine.com
                              There is evidence of data leakage from the recruiter's portal.. Have similar cases.

Cyber Crime Advisor
                              Cyber Crime Helpline LLP
                              www.cybercrimehelpline.in
                              [protected], [protected]
                              CYBER CRIME HELPLINE LLP's reply, Jun 6, 2018
                              Even other recruiters also face similar issues and applicants need to understand that only fraudsters ask for money in favour of job interviews, etc. Please dont deal with anyone who demands money to help you get a job.

We have taken 100 job post from shine.com and till now we have posted around 8 jobs, we have been getting so unsatisfied & irrelevant response from everypost, our post is visible only for few people like 3, 5, 6, 7 9 thats it if these are the views then think of the application we have got 1, 3, 4, 4, 5.

Such a ### platform is this where people are looking for jobs in this site and platform says we are the 3rd platform for jobs !!

Better return our money if this s the service your offering to your clients, such a waste of money, Indeed gives better service for free.

when ever we post a job we get atleast 25 to 30 applications for free and more then 100 views for each post.
                                Jun 24, 2018