SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 26, 2022
Complaints 2029

File a complaint to SHOP CJ Network

Having problems with SHOP CJ Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SHOP CJ Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SHOP CJ Network

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

SHOP CJ Network reviews & complaints page 83

have received a product item code : 135692, against your invoice no. U[protected], dt. 25/04/2014 against order no. [protected] which is diffective. The order was placed after discussing with your rep over phone, who has confirmed that 3G is available with this product. Now while using the product since one month it is observed that 3G net is not supporting and using as phone the sound is very low. In this situation am afraid that product is wrongly delivered which is not as per the requirement which was ordered. Hope you will be kind enough to return the product immediately.

Awaiting a confirmation per return.
Order No : [protected]
Item Code :[protected] Item Name : Star Fish 30 pieces silver line pet

As told on air, items will be air tight, but they don't meet the specification. Please exchange them asap. We have already registered complaint through phone, but no response till now. Please do the needful so that in future we have the same pleasure to shop with you.
Hi my name is Ishita Dave I purchased Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG20M BB-CG Black on 23/10/14. As a free gift I got microwavable 2 bowls (plastic) and a dinner set of 4 plates (plastic). The box clearly reads cook & serve. However when i put the bowl in the microwave for 10mins the lid melted. After that I used another bowl and this time i kept it for 5min. The edges chipped. Let me know if i have misunderstood the usage or I look forward for a replacement.
Hi Customer,

We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.

Shop CJ India

Date: 18-Jun-2014 5:02 PM Subject: Complaint regarding the replacement of the item To: <[protected]@starcj.com> Cc: Sir I recently purchased a GRILL PAN from your company but my delivery item was not appropriate to the item for which I ordered. The details are as follows : Name: Sujata Sahrawat User ID :[protected] Order no : [protected] I complained many times to you but there was no response. The correspondent said that i have the ordered the item that is delivered to me but according to me i had not ordered that item but instead i had ordered a "Grill Pan, A kadhai and a 6 piece cutlery set. I request you to listen to my call recording of the item. If i am not able to get a response from you as soon as possible I'll drag it to the consumer court. If you are not able to complete my request kindly issue a refund against my item so that I'll purchase anything from STAR CJ.
    Hi Sujata,

We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future.

Shop CJ India

I have purchase a LCD from STARCJ Shopping site (Order No: [protected]) but received LCD is not in working Condition, its display is found short. Then I called Star CJ's customer care number, they took my complaint down and promised me to take the necessary action. After that there was no response from there side.

I have also make several call to there customer care but no any concrete response received from them.

I therefore, request you to kindly resolve my problem .

Waiting for your response.

Tarun Rawal
      Hi Tarun,

Shop CJ India

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchase 1 vego cooler for 2900/- on 19/6/2014. Same day i made compaint about it to star cj home shopping, about it that it is not working as you have shown in advertisement, infact it is not giving cooling like table fan also. they have given me the no. of Vego service centre, very very bad experience from vego service centre, they did not bother about it, given some instruction to operate it, as i told them tht i go thourgh your manual. againt after two days i had called them, no response, then i called up again at star cj, they conference me to the service centre, and they said they will send someone in two days this promise i got on 25/6/2014. again no response, i called star cj, they transfer the call to senior authority. she assure to get back to me very soon, but till today no response, this people are cheating the customer. kindly do something to stop this. please do something. suchita mandavle [protected]
        Hi Suchita,

Shop CJ India

I have purchased a lava iris 502 mobile from star cj so now it was not working then i gon to galary they told we cant repair it . so they Told that We r giving u a doa letter n u should submit it to star cj then they will give u refung . then i sended a mail on 11 june 2014 of doa letter to [protected]@starcj.com then they called me n told u will get ur refund in 10 days n till now i Have not Got my refund n i called them 30 times till noW tHey r not responDiNg... Please help me if possible THank you...
          Hi Yogesh,

Shop CJ India

I have ordered on 19th June and still not receiving my courier.
            Calling 2-3 times and also checked online.
            They said, will delivered you and after get logged in, I saw a message "not delivered due to time constraint."

They told me to talk Gati courier and they said, we registered your complain.

O God, very poor service, I have ever seen.
            Hi Balbir,

We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon.

Shop CJ India

i had placed an order with Star CJ which included two pair of shoes. There was size issue with the Lotto Coloso make shoes. The shoes were delivered on 16/06/2014 and the same day evening i had registered my complain for an replacement. They assured me to deliver this in two/three working days. After two more follow-ups they delivered me the same size shoes. After this i have been following up with them for replacement but no proper feedback. Still waiting for my replacement.
              customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Still i am waiting for the replacement.
              Hi Sameer,

Shop CJ India

I reported that got faulty pices of videocon A54 cell phone. It had a problem of wifi. The wifi connection did not work as well. I want to replace the faulty product as soon as possible. I have DOA CERTIFICATE of the product from the vendor. I send a photo of DOA CERTIFICATE.
                Hi Gauri,

Shop CJ India

It is very much regretted that I placed the instavac vacuum cleaner order on 25th of June 2014 with free magic towel. But i was shocked after opening the parcel that free magic towel was missing with vacuum cleaner . Many times i had complained but they denied to send free gift.before order i phoned & confirmed over a phone regarding gift. . I feel like cheated . Kindly send me the free offer at the earliest. My order no. -[protected] invoice no:[protected] docket no:[protected] umesh - [protected]
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  service @ response is very poor.
                  Hi Umesh,

Shop CJ India

we have purchased a printer model no-MG2570 order no-[protected], you are offering speakers and bags along with printer but we have not received bag please do the need full. Regards sonia verma B-97 sec-1 shatabdi nagar meerut. pin code-250003 mobile no-[protected]
                    Aug 27, 2014
                    ashitosh nipasale's response
                    we donnt get a bag
                    Aug 27, 2014
                    ashitosh nipasale's response
                    we donnt get a bag
                    Dear Upendra,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unaware if the product was bought by our authorized dealer. Please check http://www.canon.co.in/business/web/salesnet to confirm if the dealer is an authorized one. If yes, you may call us at[protected] or at[protected]Prefix your city code while dialing from mobile phone) and register a complaint.

Please note that we aim to provide best of service to all our customers and hence encourage sales only through Authorized dealers.

Canon India
                    we have purchased a printer model no-MG2570 order no-[protected], you were offering Wildcraft bag along with printer but we have not received bag even after registering product on Canon Website. please do the need full. Regards Gaurav Ujlayan mobile no-[protected]
                    my name is chander bhan i had purchased 3 canon printer .you are offering a bag but i have not recived bag .
                    we have purchased a canon printer order no-[protected], you are offering bag along with printer but we have not received bag please do the need full. Regards Ayaj Ahmed m/b no. [protected]
                    I have not received my bag which was an assured gift with printer model no.MG2570
                    Order no. [protected]
                    please do the need full...
                    regards NITU RATHI from HOWRAH...
                    I have not received my bag which was assured gift with printer model No. PIXMA 2570
                    Order No. [protected]
                    Docket No.[protected]
                    Bill No.[protected]
                    Please do the need full...
                    Regards Mr Jeetendra Borkar- Pimpri - Pune
                    Mobile no - [protected]

I also bought the same printer PIXMA 2570 from Start CJ alive website. They showed on TV and website that they will give the speaker and bag free with the printer but they did not give.

It is totally wrong conduct. I have logged my complaint in the Start CJ alive. If they do not resolve it then I will go to consumer forum.

Aditya Pathak
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Order No. [protected]
                    Docket No.[protected]
                    Bill No.[protected]
                    Please do the need full...
                    Regards Mr Hitesh sharma
                    Mobile no -[protected]

i bought nail art studio after seeing on starcj channel order no. [protected] dated 19 june n received on 22 june . since 22 june i am complaining to starcj about wrong product and poor quality as WHAT WAS SHOWN ON THEIR CHANNEL ITS NOT THERE...but first they told to call televantage as its a televantage product. i called them, did whatever the steps they told but of no use and they not even giving demo starcj people saying they want a return letter from televantage then only they will return it ...so i called televantage[protected] n what i found is their number is not available now n starcj telling me to keep calling them i want my refund and even want an answer that if starcj cant take responsibilty of what they selling n showing on their channel ...y they sell such defective products
                      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased HCL ME Tablet connect V3 from HCl against your order no [protected] dt 6/1/14 . As the same had some problem with not power on so the same was sent it to their service centre in Andheri against call no.482861 on 10/6/14. and was said that the same will be repaired within a weeks time. But from past 2-3 days have been trying their number but there is no reply as it is continuous no reply and so sent my person to check the same, But the people over there were so rude even to speak. With this attitude of a reputed company i feel cheated and now have thought not to shop with star CJ anymore.

Kindly help me out with this or have to complaint the same the higher authorities.

Jayanthi Salian

Jayanthi Salian
                        Complaint

This is in ref to the above I have still not got any satisfactory result from my complaint.One Ms Mansi from Your customer service has called on the 27th of this month but what is the use of calling if there is no result. I tried calling up HCL Andheri Service centre but as usual there is no reply.

Now this is the height of my tolerance. You please return my money back or give me a new tab within 2 days or else I will have to see the higher authorities .

Please reply urgently with results.

Jayanthi.Salian
                        Hi Jayanthi,

Shop CJ India

I placed the smart tab order on 19th with free keyboard and leather case cover. But i was shocked after opening the parcel that free keyboard and leather case cover was missing with tablet .

Many times i had complained but they told that i will receive a call . But no one called me .

I feel like cheated . Kindly send me the keyboard and leather case cover which was free with product or else we will complain at consumer court .

My order no. -[protected]

Sushil agarwal - [protected]
                          Hi Sushil,

Shop CJ India

dear sir, i am preaching of one item on line through case payment . my order no.[protected] dt 01-may-2013 and order already cancelled 05-may-2013. many many phone calls you but not satisfaction respond to me as on date. no refund payment to me as on date of amount rs.2999/ please about me what is your procedure of refund of payment. Else i will do police complain and consumer Consumer forum regarding this channel.
                            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            मे सभी ग्राहको से बिनती करता हुं की कोई भी चीज आप Star CJ से न खरीदे क्योकी मेने ता. 1 मई 2014 को एक ओर्डर किया था जो केंसल करके मेने रीफ़्ंड के लिये कम्प्लेन की थी आज तक एसका कोई सोल्युशन नही हुआ
                            मेने टीम मेनेजर से भी कोल कीया लेकीन वो भी बहाने बनाते रहेते हे एस लीये एस चेनल के जरीये आप जोभी चीजे खरीदते हे उसके बाद चेनल उसकी कोई जीमेवारी नही लेता

तो मेरा आपसे निवेदन हे की आप चीजे खरीदने से पहेले सावधानी रखे.
                            Hi Bhavan,

Shop CJ India

Sir I booked Electrolux 26L Grill MWO G26K101.SB wide order no. [protected] dtd. 07/06/2014 witch I recieved on 08/06/2014. I have to say that at the time of order the officer incharge did not disclosed to avail 10% discount coupon code and today the same product is displayed on starcj alive.com site @ Rs.6990/- with a discount of Rs.500 off.I will request u to kindly look into the matter and refund the extra taken amount of 10% of RS. 7490/- or transfer the said amount into my account of starcj.Thanks.
                              Hi Satwant,

shoping point is starcjalive.com Due to no response for any complains &
                                like to my family all person, I am Talk to Mr. Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek &
                                Praveen Before Purchaging & after purchaging if saari not like to you
                                me My Mobile Charge invest for complain Nine Hundred 900 Rs.till Now I am 20
                                times online complain done But no posative response given to me
                                Starcjalive.com only raise return order number-[protected] only and no
                                returning any action till now A true citizen complies with the Government rules
                                But Starcjalive.com does not follow this rules What a shame for this purpose
                                Starcjalive.com Please solve my problem Please take action immediately. If do
                                not action form starcj so I will complain done to consumer court for following
                                person Due to wrong reply given to me . Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek & Praveen
                                I will only wait till one week. and I will be saree photo and comment posted to
                                every running famous wevsite Exaple. Facebook, whats app, gmail, Yahoo.

Thanks!

I have booked Symphony Storm 70 i Air Cooler (Total Amount Rs. 15, 491/-) and made Online payment via SCB Credit Card as on 08/06/2014. I am very disappointed with Star Cj purchase on line. I have not received still now symphony air cooler. I am called the Star CJ Customer Care on every day, their executive told me that you are received the end of the day. I am request that please generate my complaint no but customer care is not provide the complaint no. my order no is[protected]. But almost today 10 -11 days past but I have not received my order. Whenever. Please any one helps me I want my order…
                                  Hello Sibsankar

Wanted to Buy an Air Cooler for this summer. Searched a lot and came to know about the most trusted and best company for air coolers i.e Symphony. So Just bought a Symphony Air Cooler Winter for my Room. Its helps me a lot in this Hot summer. Such a useful product. Great on Cooling and Low on Electricity Bills. You did a right choice buying symphony.
                                  Hi Sibsankar,

Shop CJ India

I have purchase the VLCC Perl & Gold Combo kit with VLCC gift voucher book on 21.04.2014. I have received only product on 22.04.2014 but VLCC gift not received. Please send VLCC gift voucher immediately. Order No. [protected] Thanking you Neetu Flat No. -17, Bhagwan Mahavir Complex, Pitampura, Delhi-34 Mob. : [protected], [protected].
                                    Hi Sunilneetu,

50 Rs. Saree sale for 2400 Rs. By Starcjalive.com
                                      Why ? Homeshop18 is very good shoping pointVery Bad shoping point is
                                      starcjalive.com Due to no response for any complains & homeshop18 is veri
                                      goods shoping center Due to product quality and bihave is very goods is
                                      homeshope18
                                      like to my family all person, I am Talk to Mr. Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek
                                      & Praveen Before Purchaging & after purchaging if saari not like to
                                      you return to me But now Not return by Starcj If Now tallk to Star cj
                                      Misbehave to me My Mobile Charge invest for complain Nine Hundred 900 Rs.till
                                      Now I, five times online complain done But no posative response given to me
                                      Starcjalive.com only raise return order number-[protected] only and no
                                      returning any action till now A true citizen complies with the Government
                                      rules But Starcjalive.com does not follow this rules What a shame for this
                                      purpose Starcjalive.com Please solve my problem Please take action
                                      immediately. If do not action form starcj so I will complain done to consumer
                                      court for following person Due to wrong reply given to me .
                                      Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek & Praveen I will only wait till one week. and I
                                      will be saree photo and comment posted to every running famous wevsite
                                      Exaple. Facebook, whats app, gmail, Yahoo.
                                      Very Bad shoping point is
                                      starcjalive.com Due to no response for any complains &amp;amp; homeshop18 is veri

2400 Rs. By Starcjalive.com Why ? Homeshop18 is very good shoping pointVery Bad
                                      shoping point is starcjalive.com Due to no response for any complains &amp;amp;
                                      Starcjalive.com Order No.[protected] Booking Date[protected] But saari not
                                      like to my family all person, I am Talk to Mr. Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek &amp;amp;
                                      Praveen Before Purchaging &amp;amp; after purchaging if saari not like to you
                                      me My Mobile Charge invest for complain Nine Hundred 900 Rs.till Now I, five
                                      times online complain done But no posative response given to me Starcjalive.com
                                      only raise return order number-[protected] only and no returning any action
                                      till now A true citizen complies with the Government rules But Starcjalive.com
                                      does not follow this rules What a shame for this purpose Starcjalive.com Please
                                      solve my problem Please take action immediately. If do not action form starcj
                                      so I will complain done to consumer court for following person Due to wrong
                                      reply given to me . Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek &amp;amp; Praveen I will only wait
                                      till one week. and I will be saree photo and comment posted to every running
                                      famous wevsite Exaple. Facebook, whats app, gmail, Yahoo.

shoping point is starcjalive.com Due to no response for any complains &
                                        solve my problem Please take action immediately. If do not action form starcj
                                        so I will complain done to consumer court for following person Due to wrong
                                        reply given to me . Neeraj, Rahul, Rajesh, Vivek & Praveen I will only wait
                                        till one week. and I will be saree photo and comment posted to every running
                                        famous wevsite Exaple. Facebook, whats app, gmail, Yahoo.