SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 26, 2022
Complaints 2029

File a complaint to SHOP CJ Network

Having problems with SHOP CJ Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SHOP CJ Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SHOP CJ Network

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

SHOP CJ Network reviews & complaints page 92

I am completely irritated with the way the customer service is dealing with their customer these days. This is regarding the product that I bought from Star CJ in Sept2011. It was Birla Classic Food Process and the order was placed on the name of Rohit Sharma (Reg. phone no. [protected]).

Not even a year that our product had stopped working and hence we had to call up the customer service (Mumbai) to find out the service centre in our city (Hyderabad). Mr Jaipal Reddy is taking care of the Hyderbad service centre who twice called us to his centre (Which is 2hrs journey from my place) but was unavailable. We complaint to Star CJ post which he was available. Mr Jaipal Reddy had committed to get the product delivered at our doorstep after the repair because he was not ready to give us as per time or convinience.
Its been three weeks today and he is not answering our calls or is conitnously disconnecting the phone. I called up the customer service of Star CJ to seek for help in this matter. Imran - the customer service representative and his supervisor Huzefa conveniently closed the call saying they will get back to me within 24hrs with whatever is the status. But I never got the call from them. After waiting for a day I called today to reach them and know where is the process stuck. I was conmnected to Mohsin who was not ready listen anything that I was saying and kept on interrupting me. While I was trying to explain him my problem, he continuously kept talking in between without having the courtesy to listen to me first. I requested him to connect me to Huzefa whom I had already discussed the matter with but he upfront denied doing it. He behaved in an insulting manner and humiliated me to an extend that I had to hang up the phone.
I would request you to please take up the issue and help me procure my product back from the company.

regards
Yukti Sharma
Hi Yukti,

We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a KARBONN A1 mobile phone from STAR CJ ALIVE .. Order nbr : [protected] dtd 27/05/2012 Price : 4990Rs.
    The phone got stop functioning all sudden dtd 7/9/12 & after this we have called the STAR CJ ALIVE to take the action against this , they have given me a another nbr [protected] to register your complaint.
    After this I have tried this nbr & found that it is continues coming busy… Again I have called STAR CJ ALIVE & they told me to retry & I have done it again & after this again I called & got the same answer i.e please try.

The after sales service provided by the STAR CJ ALIVE is very poor/pathetic which is of no use .. They are just keep on repeating the same & no solution has given..

I want to get my handset replaced or request to get the money back ASAP..

Best regards
    Naresh
    Hi Naresh,

Shop CJ India

I have purchased a mini Tablet from Starcj five days back,after using two -three days,its touch screen ICONS not working.I have talk many times in customer care but no response from their side.

Ram LaL Thakur
      Chandigarh
      Dear Ramlal,

We hope our Customer Care team has resolved your case and hope you visit Star CJ for your next purchase.

Kind regards,
      Team Star CJ

Order Number:[protected]

With reference to my order mentioned above, I have booked order by watching TV twice. One time it was asked that i will get confirmation call but same was not happened and second time the call was answered by Mrs. Monica and it was suggested by her that i will get confirmation call after few minutes or may be next day. Since i didn't get call last time i asked her same thing and as mutual understanding she suggested me to order online. Then i ordered online.

Now when i got the product the offered shown on TV i.e. one free travelling Bag was not provided and when i asked the same on customer service phone number today. The representative replied that in case of online booking the freebies are not provided those shown on TV. However i got surprised by this reply. If it was so then why at the time of phone booking representative didn't informed on same. This was not the case with other home delivery services for e.g. with Homeshop18, Myntra, etc.

Kindly do reply i can not agree with this reply and Please take your product back if you can not provide freebies.

However i am not happy with the services also. The product was delivered on 19 Sep and that was damage however after call from my end it gets replaced within 2 days only which is positive point for Star CJ. My home is at 3rd floor the delivery person came at 3rd floor without product and asked to take product from ground, today again same thing happened from ground only he rang the bell and ask that if you required then come down and take else i will take it back. On 19 Sep i was at home so i took it up but today one lady was there at home and she gone at down with one small child in one hand and damage product in another hand. After that she again came in similar way to up. The person is so rude that even he didn't think after watching also. What is the meaning if free home delivery then?

This all are very unprofessional behavior from Star CJ in my first shopping only. Now onwards i will keep all this think in mind and also in my circle i will intimate things to my relatives, neighbors and to my friends.
        Hi Jagdambaprasad,

We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.

Shop CJ India

This is regarding order # [protected]. Which is Prafful dress material as listed on site. But the product i received was of very low quality and the print was not at all good. When I contacted Starcj, they bluntly said we take no responsibility of the product quality and the product is the same as listed. The product really looks like a roadside buy. I request Starcj to please take the product back.
          Hi Customer,

We regret that your experience was not upto your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future.

DEFECTIVE INALSA FOOD PROCESSOR

Reference to my previous complaints dated – 6th April, 20th April, 14th May and 18th June and corresponding complaint nos – 1D2084, 1D2981 and mail received from you dated 26th June. Further lates com no-2G0496 after many reminders.

I purchased this Food Processor on 30th March’12 and in less than 3 months time, its motor failed twice and every time during usage it had caused me lot of botheration.

I am an old lady and instead of convenience, every time I experienced extremely bad functioning during usage of this product.

As mentioned, I did receive a mail from your customer care but nothing has been carried out in action. The product is still lying DEAD.

Meanwhile, one of my relative has gone through the instruction manual, provided along with the product.

The person is an Electrical Engineer and as per him the Power claimed for the Motor as

650 w AND 30 MIN CONTINUOUS RATING AT NO LOAD is not confirming to any standard and is absurd.

All motors have to perform at some specified load and the same is to be confirmed by manufacturer.

As per his point of view the motor is bound to fail as the specifications are bogus and it might be a lower power motor in actual.

One can never expect that a reputed Brand like Star CJ, is dismissing important technical parameters and marketing such substandard products.

Now, I need my money back without any further delay and if no action is taken in next 3 days time, I shall take it to appropriate forum including Media.

Sent: Tuesday, 10 July 2012 10:03 AM

com no-2G0496

To: StarCJ Response <[protected]@starcj.com>
            Cc: Customer Care <[protected]@inalsa.co.in>
            Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:16:44 +0800 (SGT)

To: StarCJ Response <[protected]@starcj.com>
            Sent: Friday, 29 June 2012 9:46 AM

Dear Sir

My contact no. is [protected]

I am an old lady and due to this defective product, instead of convenience in working, faced a lot of botheration and embarrassment.

My children and grand children make different comments as the new product is lying as show piece.

I again request you to refund my money and take away the product.

regards

From: StarCJ Response <[protected]@starcj.com>
            Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2012 10:07 AM
            Subject: RE: COMPLAINT OF INALSA FOOD PROCESSOR FIESTA

Dear Mr. Ramandeep,

Request you to please provide me your contact details so that we can resolve your issue at earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service

Response - Star CJ

From: RAMANDEEP SINGH [[protected]@yahoo.in]
            Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 17:44
            To: StarCJ Response
            Cc: Customer Care

Dear Sir/ Madam

Refer to my earlier complaints dated 14th May11, and subsequent visit of mechanic on 20th May11, whereby it was reasserted that motor is of poor quality and has been burnt out while operating.

Despite our request to take back the product and our refund the money, the mechanic came after 3 days and replaced the BURNT motor with New one.

Now again after 3 -4 operating, again the Food Process is not working and the motor is giving foul smell.

This is forth time it failed in less than 3 months time.

WE CAN NOT KEEP IT ANY LONGER. PL. TAKE IT AWAY AND REFUND OUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

From: RAMANDEEP SINGH <[protected]@yahoo.in>
            To: ""[protected]@starcj.com" <res"[protected]@starcj.com" [protected]@starcj.com>" <[protected]@starcj.com>
            Cc: "[protected]@starcj.com"" <[protected]@starcj.com>; Customer Care <[protected]@inalsa.co.in>
            Sent: Monday, 14 May 2012 4:51 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam

Again the Food Process is not working. The motor is making abnormal noise and foul smell.

Pl. realize , in last one month, since I bought the product the mechanic has visited us 2 times but still not able to fix the problem

Reference : my earlier 1st complaint dated – 06/04/2012 COM NO-1D2084 and 2nd complaint dated – 20/04/2012 ; COM NO-1D2981

It was never anticipated that a big On line shopping Brand like Star CJ is distributing such defective products and deceiving customers.

I request you to refund my money and take away the product.

Sent: Friday, 20 April 2012 3:34 PM

COM NO-1D2981

To: Customer Care <[protected]@inalsa.co.in>
            Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:02:52 +0800 (SGT)

Reference to my previous complaint - COM NO-1D2084

Now again I experienced same problem of TRIPPING OFF of Bottom switch, while grinding the Soaked Dal

The motor stopped 4 times during the grinding and first 2 times it restarted after 5 min but last time it did not run even after waiting till 30 min.

Now it is totally dead and nor working

Finally I used my old Mixer and completed the grinding

IT IS REALLY A BIG NUISANCE

PL. FIX THE PROBLEM AND SEND MECHANIC .

THE MECHANIC MUST CALL BEFORE COMING, PREFERRED IF HE VISIT ON SUNDAY I.E. 22ND

REGARDS

Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012 9:53 AM

COM NO-1D2084

To: "[protected]@starcj.com" <[protected]@starcj.com>
            Cc: "[protected]@inalsa.co.in" <[protected]@inalsa.co.in>
            Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:22:46 +0800 (SGT)
            Subject: COMPLAINT OF INALSA FOOD PROCESSOR FIESTA

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have purchased one Food Processor – Inalsa – Fiesta, vide Invoice no –[protected] dated 27-3-12. ( copy attached )

The same was delivered at our home on 30-03-12.

I tried Atta Kneading, very next day. We are family of 5 and knead appx 600 gms one time. But regret to say it could not knead even half of the desired qty.

PROBLEM – the bottom switch tripped and restarted after 45 min

Again tried kneading with fresh atta but again same problem happened.

Finally I concluded with Kneading manually.

Also I tried peedhi – Urad dal - wet grinding for Vaada yesterday ( soaked full night )

After appx 1 min ON; observed foul smell from Motor , later bottom switch again tripped

IT IS REALLY A TERRIFIED EXPERIENCE AND EMBARRASING FEELING.

KINDLY SEND THE MACHANIC URGENTLY AND FIX THE PROBLEM

REGARDS

Ramandeep singh — phone dead

dear sir i want to comlaint u my home phone was not working before 5 days thats why i am stuck very big problem plzz do any thing regards
            ramandeep singh

inalsa mixer grinder — defected mixes

dear manufacturer
            i have purchased inalsa mixer grinder in october 2009 from big bazar ....it has stopped working now......what shold i do and how to replace the product??????????

Star CJ/Inalsa Food Processor — Defective Food Processor

Order no - [protected]

I have purchased Inalsa Food Processor from StarCJ. They have sent the defected product. When i have called them to replace the same. they are not ready to do the same. They are saying that you can call the Inalsa Company to do the same.

Which is really embarrassing as i have bought the product from them they should be resposible for replacement.

Please help me to get replacing the defected product.

With Regards
            Prabhjot Singh

Shop CJ India
            defective newly bought inalsa fod processor through shop cj, ,[protected] case ID

not give a total detail of product

i am purchase canon mg-2570 and customare care is not give a information there printer cartage is very costly i have demand for refund but we are not accept this request and give a response vikas chawla m.no.[protected]
            SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2016
            We understand your concern. We will get this checked and update on the same, please bear with us.

Star cj alive is a fraud company

I have made this order no.[protected] for kitchen day bajaj water heater shakti plus (2 quantity) on 25-jul-2012. I received the item within a week, but only one quantity. I have raised a complaint and I have got a call back from starcj customer care team on 01-aug-2012. I have requested for partial refund on the remaining item to them. But from then to today I have been keep calling starcj customer care. I am getting a unique response "sir, please wait for 24-48hrs our team executive will call you and process your refund request". But I am waiting for the callback for around 2 months. Till date they give me the same unique response.

I advice users not buy from this site/Channel.
              Aug 8, 2021
              Dear Mahendra,

Kind regards,
              Team Star CJ

I had ordered combo product of puma shoes with a travel bag,back pack, sunglasses, and sipper. The quality shown on the advertisement and the actual product delivered is totally different quality. The product was priced at Rs. 2200. After verifying the quality of product delivered I wanted to exchange the product but the complaints team from StarCJlive.com was only talking about their terms & conditions. Mr Parvez Sayyed (Floor Supervisor) had no sense of handling a complaint. Just kept saying we are giving a resolution. I had no clue what the resolution was. I have the image of the product displayed on the website and the actual product delivered. They do have a escilation process beyond the floor supervisor. I would like to complaint about the issue and take it further

What is the procedure

Shop CJ India

I have been seeking refund from Star CJ against return of purchased item due to reasons of Defected Delivery, since last 40 days but inspite of repeated attempts I have not been able to secure my refund. After lots of altercation over the phone they did sent me a cheque but to my surprise the cheque was pre-dated 03 months back, but matter of fact is this that even my purchase order was not 03 months old then in that case how can they process my refund before purchase order. it clearly shows intentional fraud on their part and reluctance to refund me my money. Upon contacting them they promised that the cheque would be honoured but to my faith it bounced causing me to bear cheque bounce charges also. Since then I have been calling them on daily basis but no body is giving me any confirm details. I take it as a deliberate case of cheating and causing agony and mental stress to me, apart from causing financial and time loss.

I feel that all those executives who have talked to me are guilty of causing me agony and mental torture as they kept my calls on long holds on various reasons and always found their way to disconnect my calls on pretext of calling me back or abrupt disconnection due to technical failure etc. especially Ms. Bhavna who has been very cunning in let time pass and torture me over the phone calls and with false promises. Surprisingly Ganesh "SEEMS TO BE HELPING ME" but that too has not given any relief so far.

I request that appropriate action be taken against them and relief be given to me immediately.

Pankaj Bedi / Meenakshi Bedi

[protected] &[protected]
                  Hi Pankaj,

Shop CJ India

ON 14.8.2012 I HAD ORDERED FOR A SET OF BED SHEETS FROM STAR CJ ALIVE ONLINE SHOPPING. THEY SEND ME A ORDER NUMBER AT MY MOBILE ([protected]) AND ASKED ME TO PAY THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 2499/- FOR THE SAID PRODUCT. IF I USE HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD FOR THIS SHOPPING THE PAYMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED IN 3 EQUAL EMI'S. I TOLD THEM THE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY OF PRODUCT RAKESH GOYAL, 4631/2, SHOPRA STREET, NEAR GUR MANDI, PATIALA (PUNJAB). I HAD PAID THE SUM FROM MY CREDIT CARD. AFTER INQUIRY AFTER 3-4 DAYS THEY TOLD ME THAT WE HAVE DELIVERED THE PRODUCT AT SOME ADDRESS IN FARIDABAD (HARYANA) TO SOME MR. JAGDISH BHATIA. ON MY COMPLAINT A CALL RECEIVED BY ME ON 20/8/2012 IN WHICH I WAS TOLD THAT DUE TO MISTAKE BY THEIR EXECUTIVE THEY HAVE DELIVERD THE PRODUCT ON WRONG ADDRESS (AFTER CHECKING THE RECORDING OF ORDER). THE EXECUTIVE ASKED ME THET WE MAY REFUND YOUR AMOUNT AFTER GETTING THE PRODUCT BACK TO OUR COMPANY. THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN 4-5 DAYS. EVEN AFTER 1 MONTH AFTER REPEATED CALLS BY ME I GOT DIFFERENT ANSWERS EVERY TIME. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND HELP ME TO REFUND MY AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKS

RAKESH GOYAL
                    Hi Rakesh,

Shop CJ India

I have ordered Aurelia Elegant pack of 3 kurtas Medium size, order number is[protected]. they did not deliver it on time than i called them and asked about the status then the said that there are some problem cancel this order and make another order. I ordered again the same kurtas and order number is[protected], They delivered wrong kurta and again i complained for exchange then new order number is[protected], again they delivered wrong and new order number is[protected]. I ordered on 17th of July and today is 28th of August. It is over 1 month and now they are saying that we can not exchange the product now because this is against their terms and conditions. This is their mistake and i am suffering. They are making fool of customer they are showing something and delivering something else. They blocked my 1100/- it is not just a matter of 1100/- but matter of making fool of customer and now there is no one ansewerable for this, I called hundred times to customer care they are saying that complain is registered but not in process,please help me in getting my correct product. I want my correct product. Thanks, Rachna
                      Hi Rosie,

Shop CJ India

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased one pair of shoes from Star Cj and it is not a good quality moreover not comfortable shoes. Also at the time of advertising they have given details of Lotto shoes but at time of delivery they have given one unbranded local shoes. I have request them for making refund and replacement after giving replacement three times they are not responding me positively and also denying to refund my valuable amount.

I have alredy mention the shoes is not comfortable in my foot but they are not listening my voice and always put my call on long hold for not providing solutions.

Please help.

Regadrs,

Amit Sharma
                        Hi Amit,

Shop CJ India

The chou chou neo steamer (order no: [protected], date of purchase: 29/7/2012, deliver on:1/08/2012) after using for some minutes started shot circuiting and my house mcb fused. After that every time I switched the steamer on, the mcb of the house fused. I called my electrician for assistance and he told me that there is no fault in the electric circuit, the fault is in the device.
                          I called up the phone number on the bill but that phone number doesn't exist. Then I called up star cj on 16th aug 2012 and talked to mr. Subhas, he gave the no. :[protected], helpline number of the company. I called this number and they acknowledged that the dealer's phone number doesn't exist. Then I spoke to shabeena in star cj, she gave me a different number:[protected] and told me that she will get me a conference call with the dealer. No such conference happened so on 18th august I called up star cj again and spoke to arun, he gave me a mobile number: [protected] and lodged a complaint on my behalf. Then I received a call from star cj on 19th and 20th aug asking about the fault. On 21th aug I got another call from star cj and spoke to mr adil who rudely told me that I need to contact the dealer and gave me the same number. I told him that I have tried that number and it doesn't exist. Still I tried that number again but the response was same that the number doesn't exist. I again called star cj on 21st aug and spoke to shashikant, he also tried to get the conference done, but acknowledged that the dealer's phone number doesn't exist. I called star cj again on 22nd and 23rd aug and spoke to rashmi and sandeep, and they repeated the same process for conference but in vein. I have still not get any solution to this problem, and switching on the product endangers my house of electric fire. Please help me resolve this problem.
                          Hi Leena,

Shop CJ India

The following complaint to Star CJ is self explainatory, even after 8 reminders and 7 times telephone calls to Star CJ , there is no activity in my case from their end. Please help me.- Narendra Singh Mahra

Having seen your Ads for long time in TV etc I fancied to try your product and ordered for set of 5 KURTAS ( 3+2) under my order no. 2012 [protected]
                            and paid online ( SOME 1825).

I have received a small parcel yesterday containing only 3 pieces of kurtas of Asmita Tejasvi ????? I immediately called your service nos in Delhi as well as in Mumbai about the short delivery of goods.

The parcel has attachment of Star CJ with my address , order no , docket no. [protected], specifying two QTy of item no. 113423 &120318.????
                            The retail invoice no.[protected] issued by MNM Trading Solutions Pvt Ltd specifying two QTY ????

Please advise as what is the matter -

If its a packing error, kindly forward the balance kurtas immediately and do warn your supplier to be careful in future in dealing with your name and just not tarnish the image , hard earned by you.

If its being done deliberately by some one, then its serious and you need to change your supplier immediately to keep your reliable name in tact.

I have also noticed that --

your toll free no.[protected] is not accepted by most of the telephone companies ie- MTNL - either please do validate your customer ship with them or do not publish the same in your Adds , just to keep customer away from confusion ??

In your site under my order status, clicking on write button , the following reply appears :

Not Found

The requested URL /mall/myzone/undefined was not found on this server.

I think you need to update your site and avoid giving misleading tabs please.

The contact number given by your supplier MNM Trading is also misleading as it does not work ; No. given in invoice is [protected].

Considering the first hand unpleasant experience above , I pity the name you are on and the efficiency your workers/ co partner are in.

Please see and let me have my paid value goods delivered to me asa soon as possible.

Best regards-

Narendra singh mahra
                            Hi Narendra,

Shop CJ India

Referring to above Subject Matter, We have Order Bed Linen Weaves Combo Optima Jumbo Product, received on 9the July, 12.

We have Paid Cash On Delivery while Receipt of Product. But due to Product was not up to thee Satisfaction. Hence, On Call Product was Returned Back via DTDC Courier Consignment Number - D10014663 on 12the June, 12.

Refund Amount of 2499.00 INR shall be received to us by Cheque withe in 7 Working Days. i. e. by 19the July, 12.

Despite of Several Calls to Star CJ[protected], we got New Time Line all Times. Even theough we have not received our Payment back even after 28 Days.

Order Number is [protected] on Name of Pratik Parikh. Same was Complaint Number on Star CJ too.

Such type of Incidence was also happened withe us by Star CJ in thee Past also.

Please Look in to matter.

Pratik Parikh

Hi Pratik,

Shop CJ India

These www.starcj.com online shopping is really cheating everyone I believe. I wasted 1800 for the order no[protected] for a product - savree launch saree combo beige saree. Worst quality and never matching color they sent me. You can never use it to someone such a worst quality, instead of throwing somewhere, they stocked it their ware house and taken photo shoot and editing the actual product and cheating every customers and just giving worst response when we ask colors why its not at all match like. Once asked for the refund, they said they can't never your money back and go and do what ever you want. Please do something for them to stop cheating all the customers in this way. They should have added one line the product underline like, product may not look as same as in the image. Its really wierd such guys are came into online shopping by trading all this craps.

I'm damn sure every customer who went for this product savree launch saree combo beige saree really disappointed and never taken back or refund. Please take the action on them sir.

my account name: sakthimeil
                                Hi Customer,

We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon.

Hello all

I had purchased a formal informal shoe combo pack from the portal of star cj.The product delivered were of incorrect size.when i reordered the product for replacement, I was supplied with damaged product.Then when i contacted for cancelling my order on 17 July 2012 I was given false assurances and all wrong talks.I have launched numerous complains and wasted a lot on phone,still the faulty product is not reverse picked up by them.They just give false assurances.It going to be a month now and issue is getting out of proprtions.
                                  Hi Mayank,

Shop CJ India

I have ordered a pair of shoes , belt and vollet from STAR CJ Network India Private Limited , but the quality of goods they delivered is very very bad .I feel that they have cheated me .I want to lock a complaint against them else i need to go to Consumer Forum.

Secondly orders have been delivered to me from their franchisee , about which they never told during the time of taking order nor during the display of the product through Channel.

Please ask them to return my money back .

order no-: [protected]

Anand Jain
                                    Hi Anand,

Shop CJ India

Starcj, which is known for its best marketing values instead of Home shop 18 bearing this in mind I have purchased a Karbonn A1 mobile wide Order no [protected] & Invoice no[protected] through M/s MNM Trading Solutions Private Limited (Franchisee of Star CJ Network India Private Limited) Village Sampka-Jamalpur, Pataudi Road, Teshsil – Patudi, Gurgaon, Haryana, Pin – 123503, Ph[protected]. Dated on 21/06/2012 I have received my mobile through courier . With grate hope and joy I have opened mobile packet and started to operate it but all of my happiness evaporate to see that there is no FM radio and camera still as shown on TV AD,battery life is lost with in 1 hrs. not working up to the mark like ghostly and blurring pictures , typing work in vertical position is very difficult so I have visited to Karbonn mobile service centre dated on 28/06/2012 and shown these problems. They took away my phone and dated on 02/07/2012 I have received back. My new mobile become too much scratchy by these service personals and nothing to be done by them all of the problem as already persisting in are to be continue. When I complaint about them they are said why you purchased this. This is a bakwas mobile so our company sale it through starcj and the problem of scratches you have given us for repair so these things are common.
                                      Tell me what is my fault and what I can do now. I still hope you can understand my problem and replace my that particular faulty mobile phone or refund back my money.

Ramesh Kumar Singh
                                      D-38, Palika Niketan,
                                      R.K.Ashram Marg,
                                      New Delhi – 110001
                                      Phone : [protected]
                                      Hi Ramesh,

I have purchase a canon printer MP-287

FROM MNM TRADING SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, THROUGH STAR CJ NETWORK INDIA PVT LTD. WHEN I OPENED THE BOX ALL THE ACCESSORIES WERE MISSING- 2 DATA CABLE , 2 CARTRIDGES, EVEN BILL WAS NOT THERE. SO HOW I CAN RESOLVE THE SOLUTION,

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE ME TO PURCHASE EVERYTHING ,

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR THE SAME.

AWAITING FOR YOUR FEVORABLE REPLY.

REGARDS,