ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to ShopClues.com

Having problems with ShopClues.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ShopClues.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ShopClues.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122 001

ShopClues.com Phone Numbers

ShopClues.com reviews & complaints(6891)

I have a got the courier with order no order id :[protected]on 22nd april’17 & i have made a request on 23rd morning to replace the piece ats it is faulty & got the ticket number : 1624108 (Still waiting for revert on said ticket no).

I have spoken to 3 of the team member out of that 2 had disconnected the line when they was not able to answer me (Mr akash & mr shubham).
And finally kritika had told me to go to dadar which is 1.5 hr away from my res & office to get check by mi service center. Where i have to wait for 3 hrs. To get it repaired …..

That means i have to take entire leave for that, because they does not work on sundays…i have chosen online shopping to save the time but it’s a vice versa…

Still it is a request you to replace the phone or cancel the deal …kindly refund the money & take way your peace.

It is clear that i am not going to spend entire day in mi service center for the repair of newly open piece.

Waiting for positive reply…
ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am purchase a mobile Asus ZEE551ML/4GB+32GB/Fast Charging, Order no.[protected].But the the mobile is not open, not take charging.
so i want the mobile change or Return our Money.Please take any step quickly.
Regards/Partha Sarkar
"Pioneer Tower, "AB-109
Tank No.2, Action Area-1,
New Town, Kolkata-700156
Mob-[protected]

I see th product on shopclues there i was seen car perfume of liboni company after that i ordered that item (2 set) at the rate 250 both set n after tha percel i have seen that i ordered in shopclues is of fake compny no liboni company perfume was that its china make n expired date product has given to me from now onward i dont buy any product from shopclues fake company n fke peoples
    ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is kannan p and i've purchased led monitor of micromax company 20 days ago from coimbatore, and when it was installed in my office it was found that both the led's are showing no one on the screen, which shows that the product is defective, on notifying this to the retailer in coimbatore, they are no response for replace the product, so provide head office email id or phone no

Order id:[protected]order placed on sat, 08 apr 2017
      ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      We received the msg agent has not found the address . pls tell whether the agent has any responsibility or not to call for address. he never call me . undelivered parcel . its totally fault on your side. my order no[protected] my order is two wrist watches. ( costing 685/-)

I buy mobile at rupee 1070. But some techanical problem i returen it they send me only massage your refund in proses. But no refund get in my account. Please do some thing. Ibuy it on date23 march2017 order no.[protected].
        I returned it. They send me massage refund order no.[protected]. Expected date of refund in account. But no refund in account. Please do something.
        Apr 26, 2017
        Updated by singh guru
        My gurvinder singh my mobile no is [protected].I buy mobile on shopclues.But some techincal problem i returned it .They send me massage for this on 31 march 2017.That your refund be refund in your accout on 1 april2017.today 26 april 2017 they no refund me or any massage.i cheak my bank detail two time.But no refund.Please do something about this and short my problem
        The tv is not working. It switches off itself, and then starts after a minute. We ordered the on[protected].

I have purchased Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime - 32GB + Earphone but when I have received the product on 20th April 2017 which has been damaged so I have submitted the complaint on the same day and my details are below
          Return ID3999660
          Return Date 20 Apr 2017
          After three days they have rejected my return request.
          I have received the item which has been totally scrached
          ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please find the pics of mobile set I have complaint the same day in which I have revived the item you can check the pics in which you can see the scratches which can't be done in one day

Please find the pic of mobile set

Return ID3999660
          Return Date 20 Apr 2017
          After three days they have rejected my return request.
          I have received the item which has been totally scratched

Shopclues .com-Return order no.[protected]
          I had purchased sandals of Rs399 online which was purchased on 7th Mar'17. I didn't receive due to incomplete address which they never informed me or called me during deleivery time. Then it went for refund process and said will receive the amount by 11th Apr'17 which till date I have not received. I have mailed them regards this complain but no action has been taken. Kindly help me. Very poor service of Shopclues.
          Pls cancle my order "Your OrderId # LO4769095 is shipping through Aramex with Tracking No. [protected]. Tracking details available here after 6 hours "

I dont want this product.
          I have buyed locally and u take time for diliver

Confirm and refund me my money

I order led tv this prduct is deliverd bt deged. I return to ur adress. This return shippng charges is 2800/- bt till today not return my amount. Its gtotaly highly shipping amount plz refund my shipping amount truogh bank account. Name shivappa b b acount num. [protected] branch sbm belur. Ifsc code sbmy0040051. Plz send. I suffered ur service. Ur properly not packing the protect the tv. Use the full thromcol full packing and send him. And also onsagian i tell u plz refund my shipping amount 2800/- the bill photo is attaching.
            Apr 21, 2017
            Updated by Shivu Anand
            Hi sir. am ordering led tv 10618 rupes bt product is damaged on full display. i booked the return to replacement on tv. bt product shiping ur address. this charges is 2800/- very plz refund my amount throgh bank account. ur packing the product very bad and not soloving this problems immdiatly. plz solw the ny probleum plz provideing quickand good service
            Apr 21, 2017
            Updated by Shivu Anand
            my bank is state bank of mysore my name is shivappa b b. belur branch hassan district. account num is [protected]. ifsc code is SBMY0040051 plz give my money
            Apr 23, 2017
            Updated by Shivu Anand
            plz plz 2800/- refund my shippgcharges to my bank adress. i attaching the photo of original bill of coriuer service
            My mobile found a network problem so it is under warranty
            and you generated invoice me as wroung imie no.[protected]
            invoice no.ncrp[protected] dtd 08/12/2016 time 13:54:46

and which one you supply me mobile hanset on that imie no is:[protected] please supply me invoice me as this imie no. in black colour

please g

I have ordered for apple iphone 4s usb data cable charger but different 3s data cable has been delivered so, please change the product that i want... Make it early as soon as possible..
              This is cheating done by the company as i
              Have heard most reliable brand of online shopping.. But it hurt me alot... If this will repeat in future then i will not suggest anyone to buy anything from shopclues..
              ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't received my product after 2 week place order no[protected].
                I have taken followup many times on cell or mail.
                But response not received.
                I not received any reason and confirmation about delivery delay.
                Then after some days i recieved one mail undelivered product such reason as customer not available but i am good to received condition neither deliver boys are not called me please sent my product
                Apr 22, 2017
                Updated by ananthi nila
                I have buy a galaxy gt 18552 battery, its not working condition
                its an default product, , its not get charging please replace or refund my product as soon as well

Hi team, I want to tell u this is very fraud and cheap site in india u they guys waisted my time and my money and his excutive take 1 hours for call transfer to supervisor and they did not intimate me for order cancelation and refund and guys harass me I am very disappointed for services I will never purchase any product for shopclues site and and they told me we will refund my amount in 21 days,
                  Please find attached screenshot for reference this company is very fraud company please help to resolve this issue.
                  ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id[protected], I bought fabiano Air cooler, which was defected when i received, so regarding this i make complain to shopclues, and also i made request for return, but after 2 days when i called they says your product will be repaired on your address in 2 working days, after 2 days they provided me fabiano customer care no. And email address, so on same time i called no.was switched off and there is no replied on email address, so i called to shopclues they says i filed your complain and 2 working days you will receive positive reply, they says ur product is under warranty, and whenever i make call on fabiano no. I.e comes always switched off.

Please advise me where i need to make complain, who know my hard earning money, who respect my money. BecauSe shopclues team always have new excuses. They never reply on email.
                    ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered Voltas Air conditioner. When the vendor (sent by shop clue) came for installation. It was found that the piece was defective.

I immediately lodge a complaint for replacement or refund of my amount. My ordeal for response started immediately. I was first told to submit jobsheet, which i submitted, then i was told to take the picture of the defective part. I tried to explain that how do you take picture of an item that is damaged from inside. But they insisted on it. I had to then call technican who opened it for me so that i can take pictures of the defective parts. Then after sending these picture, now they are telling me to send the correct jobsheet from brand Voltas. This is ridiculous, because i had not called anybody for installation.

Meanwhile, i called up the vendor who had supplied the A/c. He flatly refused to replace or refund. Saying do what you want we will not replace it and said that you can keep writing to Shopclue but you will not get any thing.

I have started to believe that Shopclue cares more for its suppliers than the customer. Another problem is that they take 10-15 days to respond back to your emails. I believe the delay would be purposely for discouraging the customer to purse the complaint further. Its already 3 months since my lodging the first complaint. I am keeping big package of A/c, and every time I look at it makes feel cheated.

I am never going to shop anything from Shopclue and request all readers also do not buy any costly item from this site.

From
                      Very very frustrated customer
                      Apr 14, 2017
                      Pawankako's response
                      Shopclues.com — My orders cancel but not credited in my account

Pa Pawankako on Apr 14, 2017
                      Mark as Resolved

My order number is[protected]
                      My order is not delevered on my address.
                      Amount are not credited in my account.
                      I write, by mistake wrong mobile number .
                      My mobile no is [protected]
                      Wrong mobile no is [protected]
                      Please just solve my problem.
                      Thank you.
                      Apr 20, 2017
                      Updated by satish karolia
                      My order id is[protected].
                      My order number is[protected]
                      My order is not delevered on my address.
                      Amount are not credited in my account.
                      I write, by mistake wrong mobile number .
                      My mobile no is [protected]
                      Please just solve my problem.
                      Thank you.
                      I have purchased order no[protected] the amazing spider-man 2 copy DVD online through Shopclues.com when unpacked it found broken.

I ordered a eye cool mask. In the offer it showed quantity as 2 Nos. However I received only 1 Quantity of product. The website is still showing the offer that buy one and get one is applicable. The billing rate was OK. But the description said: A set of two eye cool mask. But they sent only one.Also the packing which was used was for 2 Nos of product. I think someone has removed one product of the order
                        ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear sir i m surya my order no[protected], i order 5233 nokia mobile and receive tomorrow, but this moblie is dulpicate and useable.so i complain u exchange mobile or refund my money

I have buy a Guava Driving Loafers - Tan product from shopclue.com
                          After order completion, I have found that by mistake old and other city address and contact details was selected, so withing 5 to 10 min i have raise ticket on shopclues.com for the update address and contact detail but they are not responding.

Below is the whole mail communication herewith.

Chetan Khorava
                          Inform Customer- Address change not possible [#1566368]
                          Chetan Khorava Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:26 AM
                          To: Shopclues Helpdesk

Could you please let me know what happened if your courier boy deliver product to someone than who is responsible,

as I am giving you on written after completion of order in 5 minutes I have raised tickets, that address and contact
                          details was selected old.

I am not getting why are you making worst experience of shopping at ShopClues?
                          Appreciate if would get some positive response.

Chetan
                          On Mon 17 Apr, 2017, 6:02 PM Chetan Khorava, wrote:

Please refer below screenshot, Its seems that order is just processed not shipped.
                          And in the trail mail you have mentioned that the order is dispatched, but still its is not dispatched.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Chetan Khorava wrote:
                          Gmail - Inform Customer- Address change not possible [#1566368] https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5c6407e9e5&view=pt&ms...
                          1 of 2 4/19/2017 3:22 PM

Please cancel the order or change the address, As it was by mistake selected old address and old contact detail.
                          New Address:
                          To,
                          [address removed]
                          Mobile: [removed]

Chetan Khorava
                          [mobile number removed]
                          On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Shopclues Helpdesk wrote:
                          -- reply above this line --
                          Dear ChetanKhorava,
                          Greetings from ShopClues.com

This is with reference to your address change request for Order ID[protected] for Guava Driving Loafers - Tan.

As we have checked, your order has already been dispatched. Hence, we are unable to make any changes to
                          the delivery address.
                          Inconvenience Regretted !
                          If you change your mind, then please receive the product you ordered and enjoy the experience.
                          In case no one will be available to receive the product, the order will be returned to us and refund (if applicable)
                          shall be processed with appropriate communication sent to you.
                          For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
                          Best Regards,
                          Customer Support team
                          ShopClues.com
                          2 of 2 4/19/2017 3:22 PM
                          Apr 19, 2017
                          done
                          ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint has been closed without any information from my side.
                            facing problems for the product Reach Allure Mobile i Bought from shopclues from 2nd month of purchase,
                            since then no proper response.
                            all false information repeatedly provided by the executives.
                            such an irrogant one.
                            worstest service i had ever faced in online services.
                            all the higher officials too are a team of cheaters.
                            for reference the recordings by the executives can be checked...

Dear sir/madam

Sir i have buy vu h40k311 tv by shopclues (Order id:[protected] but this model not vga input. I require vga input must. So after 2 days return order (Return id:3923472) request submit but no response by shopclues.
                              So i want changed my thistv h40k311 model to 40d6575. I understand you are able for this request.
                              As soon as possible

Manoj.B's response
                              I am booking 2 item on shopclues online shoping my order no.[protected]&[protected], I am also pay the amount of Rs502 by net banking then later I recogbose that my address was wrong then I Cancelled this order on
                              08 .01.2017 but my amount is not refund
                              Ramujj's response
                              Ninnnnn
                              Ramujj's response
                              Ananmagan number [protected]
                              When I'm about to pay the amount by my debit card, clicking on the proceed to pay, the web page isn't working, nothing happens. its irritating.
                              suresh Nainwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 18, 2017
                              give me eminently call
                              I have not yet received my product as well as it shows delayed shows in status, I am not understanding whether I will receive my product or not & if you are not able to deliver my product then refund me my money.
                              I have order battery from iball but the delivery product is not the battery that I have use..
                              Order no.[protected].. pls change the delivery product..As soon as possible..
                              Phone no..[protected]
                              Badnekayi, erulli, koltod tometo thara ide nim shopclues delivery manig cll madidre muklella mathadtane shopclues bagge details kelidre gotthilla antanappa namge awaj haktanalla bolimagnige nanen awn appan maneg kelsak bandina bevar c baddimaga, ivnig kelsakotnalla awnig odibeku modlu...
                              I am bookig 2 item on shopclues online shoping my order no.[protected]&[protected] l am also pay the amount of Rs.502 then later I recognise my address is wrong, then I cancelled my orders on 08.01.2017 but my amount is not refund.

I have visited Asus Service Center at Dadar Mumbai they refused to repair the same and they have given remarks that Unit is already repair in other service center and this is second hand unit. Copy of Asus Product Service form is enclosed herewith.
                                Hence you are requested to replace this unit as it is second hand or damage unit or arrange to take back the product and refund the amount at the earliest and inform me soon

Ashok Pote
                                Mob-[protected]
                                ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I requested my refund amount in my bank account but they have given it as clues bucks. When I have given bank details clearly they have made the refund as clues bucks.
                                  Since 1 month I am calling and complaining on this every week but they are telling it will take 4 days its about 1 month passed but still I haven't received my money.
                                  And also when I call customer care they will never pick the call. Please do the needful.
                                  Order no.[protected]
                                  Karbon k105s 10 April receive the by me
                                  But earphone not available In the box I informs to shopclues company till no response by company
                                  I need to cancel order number[protected] and[protected]. I am unable to put a return request as the orders are not listed out in my account. Kindly help!

Thanks and regards,
                                  Aishwarya

I don't received my product after 2 week place order no[protected].
                                    i have taken followup many times on cell or mail.
                                    but response not received.
                                    i not received any reason and confirmation about delivery delay.
                                    ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We ordered a tv from shopclues, and for around 3 months it gave satisfactory performance. After that it isn't working properly, it switches off itself and then after a minute switches on itself. It's been a whole week we have been complaining to the shopclue customer care no. they first said they'll be sending their engineers. For a week they said like this and then after a week when we called again they told us to register a complaint online. It's been a whole month we haven't used this tv. We bought this tv on[protected]. Kindly do something, it's been 1 and a half month now.
                                      ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      I bought a mobile in motor g 4 gen now it was dead but I gave seller warranty 6 months
                                      But they can not do that I m tensed and inconvenience in my life I would apply two month till now they can not do that process please do favor for me

I have booked a mobile in shopclues on 9th April-2017 its a prepaid order, before i book i checked for pincode delivery option they confimed it can be delivered to my location which in heart of city Chennai. after two days i rcvd msg from shoplcues product is out for delivery, on 16-April-2017 they send me a msg that unable to deliver to my location hence order was cancelled, i reached customer care they said its purly their fault and miscommunication with courier partner Xpressbee and proudct is currenty at telenguna Andharapradesh.

product booked on 9th april and shopclues telling that unable to deliver the product on 16-april hardly one week they have used my money since its prepaid order and wasted my time. today its 17th april till my refund was not done by them, I will keep you posted the status here . Order id[protected]
                                        vivek kajvilkar's response
                                        relish round dial brown leather starp me watch is very bad prouduct and very very damage prouduct
                                        Relish watch is product is very bad and damage prouduct
                                        Today i get the response from shopclues that refund initiated and it got my refund at mobiwick wallet, now when i try to transfer the cash back to bank account mobiwick charging 250 rs for transfer.. now I got the trick behind this.. When i try to book the order shopclues said 5% cash back if paid via mobiwick wallet, so i added cash in mobiwick wallet and paid to shopclues. actually I lost RS 250 by booking mobile in shopclues since that 5% cashback was taken back by shopclues because they have cancelled the order, now to transfer back to my bank account i have to pay 250 for mobiwick. its a tricky play by shopclues and mobiwick jointly by giving fake offer and cheating customer money and promoting their websites.