ShopClues.com

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122 001

+91 12 4441 4888  (Customer Support)
+91 12 4466 9777  (Merchant Support)

USA Office
Clues Network Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 USA

Registered Office
Clues Network Pvt. Ltd., B1 Pragati Chambers, 15, Dutt Vihar Society, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat, India

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered a product which i returned. the company accepted the return but still havenot processed the refund yet. its...
Sir you company cancelled order without any information. So pl look after. my order no 64743635 cancelled. pl sir renew...

I have ordered for mobile phone at ShopClues.com on 3rd August 2015 and it was delivered on 10th August 2015 from XPRESSBEES courier services. After receiving the parcel from delivery boy, I have opened the parcel infront of him only to confirm whether I got the right product or not. After opening the outside cover packing, I found that mobile's box seal was already opened and when I opened the box I got shocked!!! by seeing the "DETERGENT SOAP" instead of the mobile phone. Then I asked delivery boy to return it back to the ShopClues. But he said that, he could not help and asked me to contact ShopClues. The next minute I called ShopClues customer care and they asked me to file return. I have filed return immediately against my order. It has been 4 days I have filed for return/refund but there is no single response till now. This shows carelessness and irresponsibility towards a customer.
With respect to the above fraud, please help me what further action I should take in order to get my money refunded or the right product.

Please find my order/return details below.
Order Number: 64169351
Return Number: 1889324
Product: T-Max Butterfly (Navy & Grey)

I am attaching pics as well for more reference. In one of the pic you can see delivery boy which confirms that I have opened the parcel infront of delivery boy only.
Received detergent soap instead of mobile phone

Concern regarding repeated delivery Issues (Delivery being sent through Bluedart courier) This is to bring your notice that, instead of repeated request and specific comments in Notes section(while completing order in final ordering page).Shopclues is sending through Bluedart-Kolkata courier service. Please note that every time I place the order in the website(shopclues) I precisely mention that - not to send through Bluedart Kolkata courier service, as Bluedart courier service in Kolkata, particularly in my location creating harassment situations while delivering the product. I have already escalated these problems to their(bluedart's) higher management and there is no permanent solution for the same yet. The problem is that they (bluedart) do not even bother to give a miss call or a call while they come for delivery of packages unlike rest of other courier services in India. They say they do not have policy to call customer for delivery. They will knock the door or ring the calling bell if no response then they will eventually return it. In My building my calling bell is damaged and There is building renovation work is going on. So every time any shopclues parcel comes to me through bluedart, it is becoming very hectic to collect it and this happening for shopclues parcels only. I used to struggle to get the parcel. I used to mail them, call their customer care and request them not to return back and used to come their office personally to collect the parcel. Even if I always mentioned the same thing in notes section no one(shopclues/shipper/Bluedart) cares to have look on the same .So Unfortunately Bluedart point is that they are not responsible as shopclues has chosen them to deliver and shoclues is aware of it.so I am being directed by bluedart to contact shopclues and finally ended up with return of product or struggle to run bluedart office to collect it. Please look into this .Please note that Bluedart is not my counterpart to escalate here, but shopclues is my escalation point as I my transaction is initiated with shopclues and shopclues responsible for all the mess happened during it’s frequent harassing delivery process. So shopclues need to rethink their business SLA with Bluedart and care for customer interest and stop harassment on it's parcel delivery. This is happening in all bluedart Kolkata parcels being sent from shopclues. If any further proof on this required, anyone can call and email to bluedart Kolkata to get this real scenarios. Thanks and regard's Pradeep +91 [protected] shopclues registaerd email id- [protected]@gmail.com

Hello mene ek product 23 july ko online book kiya ta shop clues se..jo aaj tak nhi aaya.her bar call kerta hu company ko wo bolte he ki 48 hr me aapka product mil jaega. but abhi tak nhi aaya...bahut bdai [censored] company he sab nakli maal sell kerti he pllz us side se koi b product mal lena...aap b fas jaoge mere jese..so plz [censored] company ki complain kero.
      please tell me what is your order number

I ordered 2 magic mobs from shopclues from which i was not satisfied and asked to return.Simulateously, i ordered 2 sarees from snapdeal which i had to return too. On 9th july, Nuvo x courier service person came and gave me 2 slips-1 from Snapdeal and other from shopclues. I mistakenly gave both the saree to him and he didn't even point out that one slip was for magic mob. After 2 days, a person from Ecom express courier came with magic mob slip again and I gave him both the magic mobs too. Later I received a call from Snapdeal for other saree which I already gave to Nuvo X person. Now, from last 1 month, i am trying to get back that missing saree but none of them is taking responsibility- neither shopclues, snapdeal nor Nuvo X. The complaint number with shopclues is 3780606. Kindly trace my saree and return me asap so that i can send it back to snapdeal and get my refund. Otherwise, I will take this matter to all social media sites against the company.

Sir, I was already complain you on Aug 4, 2015 As per shopclues person Mr Anuj (Mobile no [protected]) told me at the time Marchent don't have stock, when ever at our sight product available then you reorder this product we will manage you cash on delivery. Sir, I was reorder same product on 09 Aug 2015, 10:35 AM New order NO 64492231 each prices 529*5+30 COD = Rs New order Prices total 2675 (For 5 piece Gola Maker). Previously order no. 63909128 on 02 Aug 2015, 08:45 AM Total Amount Rs 375/-.(For 5 piece Gola Maker) i was already pay to shopclues with shipping charges. Now sir Now i was call Mr. Anuj he was not reply.I was massage him about his talk. Regards, Jayesh Gupta
          Product not available Order-63909128/when available  Orders-63909128 confirm

Dear Sir, I had purchased sansui mobile on 12 aug 2015 order number is 64755831. Unfortunately your mobile has defect with battery and not charging. Your vendor is well known about this defect because when I switch on the mobile. Mobile is already configured with date and time. and some scratches on keypad which can seen only by deeply. These things already shown that the mobile phone has been used by vendor 1 or more time. Vendor well known about the defects When I requested the return the order immediately merchant has refused to take it back. So these things showing the merchant well known about the defects. I had purchased the product on behalf of shopclues. I know only shopclues. I trust only shopclues. So please take it back and refund my Amount. Otherwise i have to leave shopping with shopclues. All products of shopclues are under safe return policy and amount refund. So i request you please take return your product as soon as possible. Pictures of the product has been sent by earlier mail. When i had purchased the product there is not mentioned that if product damage or faulty so only sansui is responsible. Shopclues is not. So please do not harass the customers. You can send any faulty product after that you can reject the request of return. Please stop to making fool of customers. If positive response not comes by your side i will file the case against you in consumer court. Thanks Rahul [protected]

I received the item but when open the Box I was shocked & feel very annoyed to receive marbal stone in the box. I request...

Order number 61465595 for 7 pocket trendy bag for ladies returned because o[censored]nsatisfactory quality of the product. the return was picked up vide pickup receipt number 66039474. After 4 reminders for refund or credit of Shopclues points for the order amount of Rs. 399/- I have received no response.
              Non-refund of item returned
              They supplied me eaten ferry rocher box, on delivery the box was broken.On seeing such condition of one I dared not open the other sealed boxes.Finally I went to consumer court in sep'15 cause I was cheated.In October they are harassing me of picking up the product instead of confirming if they will return or replace.The case being subjudis, they cheating me so badly, I have asked them clearly to state are they taking the matter as return or replacement must be stated.Cause in case of replacement, pickup and delivery are done simultaneously...but they just know how o harass and cheat

I want to return my product at the time of buying the item and delivered product.specification is not the same one wrost service

I had ordered a product Wd Passport 1tb on 10 July Order no. 60358511. I had received a empty parcel. On received date i.e 14 July I filed a return request immediately. Now it has been a month more but I didn't received any intimation. They are just passing time by saying me to wait wait wait . Please solve the problem as soon as possible. Regards Ketan
                Recd an empty box

I requested shopclues to refund my money to my account ..i gave my account number, but shopclues did not refund my money .shopclues ne...jo mera shopclues account hai usme hi mujhe refund krdiaa, , as a gift coupon, , , agli shopping me hm usko aail kr skte hai...shopclues product ki quality achi ni thi isi liye hmne return kiya product.abhi fir se shopping krna paise ki brbaadi hai..j website ne hi dhokha kiya us se fir se kaise shopping kre..
                  even i have bad expereience with Shopclues.. i have uninstalled shopclues.. Shopclues is sending 2nd hand products.

Dear Sir, On 24th July, I have ordered easy Mop from shop clues. COM and I have received my order but after passing 10days...

I, RIK BANDYOPADHYAY purchased a product from shopclues the product was blackberry curve 9300 3g. The product was having a technical fault and was not supporting any sim card. I returned the product by paying rupees350 but they r not receiving the product and also not refunding the money. My order id was 60487309.The product was a default product.
                    Selling default product and not receiving the product and also not refunding money

My order 61701217. I ordered on 19.07015 but still no information about the product and shipping .they are not even able to...
                      My order was for car mp3 FM modulator.The product was not working.So I requested to replace the product.But the company replied...

My name is ashish, I order 2 prodect on shopclues.com. 1.Usha new trump ceiling Fan, 48 inch:1200, (Online payment by debit card). order no[protected].date 25 july 2015 2.42 LED Power Zoom-Rechargeable Emergenc(Online payment by debit card). order no[protected], Tacking no- [protected], date 26 july 2015 My first order was cancel after 15 day and he was said i have no product .He was used my money on 15 days and no register my complaint. My 2nd order is cancel on after 16 days.He was send me a massage your podect is out of delivery .On booking time they can not says your place is not delivered area.They are 16 days use money and after that they are can not deliver my product or my money
                      Product cannot delivery

I purchase one remote car from shopclues.com against order no. 58088049 and when i found that product i was shocked that it was defective from the starting. i registered a complaint no.3385170 on 9th. July over phone and i was informed that in next 48 hours it will be replaced. Nothing happened till now. i called many time now they are disconnecting my call. i mail them many time and fulfill their requirement my sending photos of bill and product. now they are saying they can not take the product back because they do not have reverse pick system and i have to pay courier charges which will be around 400/- against purchase cost of product rs.470 please help me to get back my amount and do something for other also so that they can not cheat others.

Placed my prepaid order against order number : 60159135 on 08/07/2015 which is delevered on 17/07/2015.But, as I opened that product found that my ordered item(mixer grinder) not working/NOT SPINNING. as soon as I noticed that fault, call to their c.care and asked for replaced the faulty item and they advice me to booked an reverse pickup request which I have done at the same day of delivery. After 3 to 4 replies finally at the date of 22/07/2015 inform me that they currently do not provide pick-up services at my shipping address. Hence, they request me to handover the product to their dealer at DELHI at my own cost where they provide me Rs.300 as clue bucks means I have purchased another item to utilized that clue bucks. So, at the date 29/07/2015 again inform them that Its not possible for me make that courier at my own cost because courier agency charged Rs..700-800 for that parcel which is too much expensive for me and asked them to provide me their courier partner address so that droop that parcel by myself and they proved that address within my city. *****BUT THEY ADVICE ME(03/08/2015) TO WAIT FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS, AS THEY ARRANGE AN TOKEN TOKEN NUMBER FOR ME.FROM NEXT DAY REGULARLY SEARCHING MY INBOX MEANS THAT SAME MAIL WHERE THEY REPLY ME FROM LAST ONE MONTH FOR THAT TOKEN NUMBER.AFTER 5 DAYS A NEW MAIL CAME FROM THEIR SIDE WHERE THEY MENTIONED ONE TOKEN NUMBER AT THE DATE OF 03/08/2015 WHICH IS VALID FOR ***ONLY ONE DAY*** NOW MY COMPLAIN IS THAT SHOPCLUES WILLINGLY MAKE THIS CHEATING AS THEY DONT WANT TO REPLACED THAT ITEM SO ... 1) THEY REPLY THAT THEY HAVE NO SERVICE FOR REVERSE PICKUP AT MY LOCATION, THEN HOW THEY DELIVERED THAT ORDERED PRODUCT ? 2)WHEN THEY ADVICE ME TO WAIT FOR 2-3 DAYS FOR TOKEN NUMBER HOW THEY SEND THAT AFTER FEW HOURS...? 3) VALIDITY OF THAT TOKEN NUMBER FOR ONLY ONE DAY, HOW CAN WE ARRANGE THAT COURIER IN JUST FEW HOURS ..? 4)WHY DONT THEY SEND THEIR TOKEN NUMBER AT THE SAME MAIL WHICH IS USED FOR RETURN REQUEST FROM LAST ONE MONTH...? 5)THAT MEANS THEY DO THIS WILLINGLY FOR MISGUIDE ME. SO, PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST SHOPCLUES PLZ PLZ...
                          Delivered damaged product

I purchased MI Power Bank by Shop clues.com but it having some backup issue. Today I went to Service center for Check the same but Service center ask that this is a duplicate product so can't register your complaint. This is totally Fraud with me so please register my compliant & take action against company and also refund myw amount. Order No : 57608301 Product Name : Xiaomi MI Power Bank Seller : RVM Enterprise, G-8, Mahavir Flats B, Opp Rupali Cinema, Ramnagar, Surat, Gujrat-395005, Ph: [protected] Doc Attached : Invoice & Product Photo Mail Communication : Shopclues Support, Aug 3, 12:38 PM: Dear Bhavdeep, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. This is with reference to your query regarding Order no. 57608301. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that product ordered by you is under manufacturer warranty and it was delivered to you in sealed packed condition. We request you to visit to the nearest service center and seek assistance. For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support Team Babar ShopClues.com BhavdeepSaxena, Aug 1, 4:35 PM: Dear Team, The product is faulty as not providing charging more than only 20% after full charged of battery bank. It discharged within 30 min only after full charged.I believe the product is not genuine so please arrange to replace it on high priority. Regards, Bhavdeep Saxena [protected] Cheers, ShopClues Support Team.
                            Received Duplicate product