ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Oct 4, 2022

File a complaint to ShopClues.com

Having problems with ShopClues.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ShopClues.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ShopClues.com

122 001

ShopClues.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ShopClues.com reviews & complaints page 243

I've ordered an AB exercise equipment with SHOP CLUES on 07.6.2015 and they have promised that the delivery will be made within 5-7 working days. But still I have not received my order No. 55451191 even though my account has been debited for a sum of Rs. 5, 198/- on 08.6.2015 itself. The Shopclues have informed me through e-mail that my tracking No.is [protected] and my shipment was sent through Blue Dart on 09.6.15 but all went in vein. SHOPCLUES are not at all responding my e-mails with proper replies and they are not able even to track my order till date. Kindly flash this complaint in the media so that other customers will be escaped from these money swallowers and also to arrange to get back my money immediately.
Jun 26, 2015
Updated by rajanrajan444

My name is shilpa ahuja. I live in karnal. I purchased a lenovo laptop on 12 June from shopclues which was delivered to me on 18 june. The order no is 56310803...When i opened the laptop i saw, this is not the laptop which i ordered. I ordered a laptop with graphic feature inside but i received a normal laptop. I requested a return to ShopClues on the same day 18 june and next day i received a call from shopclues that my order will be replaced. The call was from[protected]...but now they are refusing totally. They say, your return time is over. I tried to call them thrice a while but no senior executive is ready to talk to me. I keep on hold for long but no body replied..i dropped 12 mails to shopclues regarding this but they all are silent Pls help me. The laptop was for 23998 and it is as it is packed. I don't demand refund just replace this laptop with 2gb graphic card..if needed i am ready to pay 2-3 thousand extra...bas kuch to karo...ya replace ya refund...kam se kam kuch to karo...pls help me team...pls..this normal laptop is waste for me..pls help
    Jun 25, 2015
    Updated by shilpaahuja123
    My complaint is just not resolved..pls look it on priorty
    pls solve my problem at the earliest

My name is shilpa ahuja. I live in karnal. I purchased a lenovo laptop on 12 June from shopclues which was delivered to me on 18 june. The order no is 56310803...When i opened the laptop i saw, this is not the laptop which i ordered. I ordered a laptop with graphic feature inside but i received a normal laptop. I requested a return to ShopClues in the same day 18 june and next day i received a call from shopclues that my order will be replaced. The call was from[protected]...but now they are refusing totally. They say, your return time is over. I tried to call them thrice a while but no senior executive is ready to talk to me. I keep on hold for long but no body replied..i dropped 12 mails to shopclues regarding this but they all are silent

Pls help me. The laptop was for 23998 and it is as it is packed. I don't demand refund just replace this laptop with 2gb graphic card..if needed i am ready to pay 2-3 thousand extra...bas kuch to karo...ya replace ya refund...kam se kam kuch to karo...pls help me team...pls..this laptop is waste for me
    My name is shilpa and my mobile no is [protected]

I ordered a laptop Lenovo G50 70 4Th Gen (Ci3/4Gb/1Tb/Free Dos[protected] Notebook (QTY:1) on 12th june by debit card amounting to rs 23998 but I got a wrong laptop. The laptop which I ordered was with a feature of 2gb graphic card inside but the laptop which I got is without that 2gb graphic card feature.
    When I called shopclues about this ..they are just not responding properly. Neither they are giving me refund nor they are replacing my order. What do I do.
    I have checked their website. They are selling the same product in 3 places in their website in which somewhere is given that 2gb feature and somewhere is not.
    Pls help akoshja team, my money is gone…pls help me…This laptop is waste for me. Pls help me
    Also, I am ready to for replacement if they take 1 or 2000 more money but they are idle. Pls help..I have spoken to one of their supervisor himanshu but he also didn’t call me back..Pls help on urgent basis.

They are not helping me and i am in mental tension.pls help
    My name is shilpa and my mobile no is [protected]

They are not helping me and i am in mental tension.pls help

order confirmation mail not recieved

my order no. is 35370595.and i ve not received any confirmation mail.and im not able to track it my no. Is [protected]. Email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

RE FUND AMOUNT

sir i am purchase spy pen camera and order no.19466873 but not received this product please repayment . order date 31aug2014

Mobile probelam

I have purchase mobile asus zenfone 2 laser ZE550KL 16GB FROM THE shop clues .com my order number id is 93127111 deliverd on monday[protected] but produt having lots of probelam
    1.phone having no memory card port
    2.after dialing number to any other the screen black no on key work
    so please help me

Quantity and quality of towels

I have ordered two packets of cotton face towels(12"*12").But I got Only one packet and the quality of the towels were very poor.

hi, i am anil . i orderd a product in shopclues with order no. i it was not delivered at the time with multiple times of call to customer care, they said your concern has taken and itwill be replied with in 48hours and not resolved. they cheated gi-vibng the tracking no wrong and not saying to which courirer they have given the parcel. i got the courrier name finall with lot’sstruggle. the professional courriuer which was taken the parcel not gave any kind of the information and updated in their site as customaer is notavailable oosunday. people in shopclues and professional coruier has wrost .too hard to talk to them and no cooperative to the customer.onething shopclues products all are damged or used /lowquality products. i have orderd the produsct of luch boxes with bag, they sent bowl in one color and lids of in 1one color. i request for repalce. they confirmed refurned for this.with request no 54014653. evem today i was follwowing with shopcluues team saying the same thing it will be refunded by 10 working days, starting from 9th jun, 2015. till today it was not reached by them speaking the same story. request you to take necesary action them and money which i have paid to be refunded anil [protected]

Hi Shop clues team, Its a high time you should look into the matter since my order is still not delivered to the destination even though you committed to deliver by 20th June. You have sent it through Safexpress vide waybill no. 82124228 .Product has not been delivered to me yet. But I tracked it on safe express website and even called your/Safe express customer care no.10 times and they are not at all taking any action. Product is already in Patna from 1 week but not delivered to our home. It seems to be a very bad service since you are not able to handle the huge customer flow and consignment delivery even though it has reached to the destination way back and its just matter of 5 kilometers that your courier partner guys have to go and deliver the product but you guys are not bothered to deliver the product on time, i have a doubt about your company and its services rendered to the customer and you are runining the name of your company and people will be forced to go to other companies which are reliable in their service and delivery like Snapdeal and Flipkart. I am very sorry but you need to quickly work towards improving your service else you will be vanished among your competitors. This way you are losing a customer like us who are dissatisfied with your service and delivery. This is really a high time and shameful, So kindly take care. Thanks, Niraj [protected]
        Jun 25, 2015
        Safexpress Customer Care's response
        We apologize for the inconvenience casused and assure you prompt resolution of this issue. Kindly bear with us as we investigate and get in touch with you shortly. Thanks

hi, i have returned nike shoes..& still m not geeting my refund rs. 3850/-, , , i have called many times to shopclues team bt no one is attending properly, they put my call on hold after that no one speaks. order No[protected] Please look into the matter....
          i have ordered a magic mop which delivered to me on 17th june2015. But after opening the package i found it was damaged. Hence I immediately send them return request with all product and packing photographs. But till date they have not taken any action....

I had ordered a Huawei Honor T1 (Silver (White Panel), 8, Wi-Fi, 3G[protected] Order Number on 12 Jun 2015, 11:18 AM. It was delivered on 16th June. and I immediately raised the issue. The box of the tablet had no Seal., although I could see a VOID written over the box(shown in attachment). Moreover there was no lamination on the screen which is usually the case with new devices.It was wrapped in a polythene which had a human hair inside.It seemed as if the box had been already opened. The customercare has been delaying the issue and sends out mail each time i raise the issue that It usually takes 3-4 business days, But i am not sure when will that happen. SELLER INFORMATION Sold by : Just Electronics Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan

MY ORDER FOR AN TELEVISION, WHICH WILL NOT BE DELIVERED AS SHOPCLUES.COM SAYS IT AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENT. BEFORE BUYING THEIR WEBSITE SHOWS IT AS SERVICEABLE AND EVEN THEIR EXECUTIVES AGREES THAT YOU CAN ORDER. BUT AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENT THE COMPANY CHEATS THE CUSTOMER. FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH SHOPCLUES AND ITS WORST !!!...

i order acer 4739 keyboard 7 june 2015..my order no is 55484199.my product is acer laptop keyboard.but u send me another model keyboard.so send u return requst for u.now u return approved.so i send u today through the courier.the courier name is THE PROFESSIONAL COURIER. courier number is CGL 2584018. kindly u receive it and refund the money.thank you
            My order number is 66984181
            I ordered classmate power bank I think you people gave me a second hand product. I hate shopclues . While charging it stops. Again I have to press the power button. Replace it. Slow charging... Shopclues cheated me. It had scratches. Second hand product

I want to return my power bank because the power bank doesn't itself charge .
            I oreder set of 5 friskers COD 83282535 ON 26 JAN 2016 .iam not satisfied with this oder i want to return this oder pls do fast 0

i have order an power bank order id 56309821, delibery date was 23th june 2015, but still now i dn't get my item..i complain more than thousand times, i got a bad respondes., what kind of online shopping it is, , i got nervous on this e commerce shopping..very poor..very bad..this online shoppong will never be good rank ever and forever...
              DEAR SIR MY ORDER NO[protected] ORDER BOOKING DATE[protected]-2015 DELVE RD SAME DAY RETURN REQUEST PROCESSED RETURN COMPLETED AT[protected] BUT MY MONEY NOT REFUND GIVE ME MY MONEY (RS-303) MY BANK ACCOUNT NO-[protected] IFS I CODE -SBIN0008023...

Hi, i've placed an order on 7th June, 2015 on shopclues with order no 55621731. The order is not delivered till today. Today, when i spoke to customer care, they confirmed that the courier tracking no in not a valid and they will forward to logistic and deliver in a week time. When i contacted them on 16th june, they didnt even say that its wrong, they said, it will be delivered within 48 hours. The customer care ppl are not bothered to read our concerns as they simply copy paste the same thing, the proof is given below. The annoying thing is the seller is in bangalore and they are taking 15+ days to deliver within bangalore. I am contacting them on phone as well as email and the conversation are given below: ShopClues.com Jun 17 (5 days ago) to me ##- Please type your reply above this line -## ShopClues Support, Jun 17, 10:18 AM: Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we have forwarded your case to our courier partner for arranging delivery on urgent basis and we are following up with them. As soon as we receive any information from them, we will update you with the same. For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support Team Amit ShopClues.com PhanindraSiram, Jun 16, 6:24 PM: Dear team, It is worst experience with the customer care of Shop clues. I called to know the status of my order. The person who spoke to me said that he is transferring the called to senior executive Mr.Sunil Yadhav(If i am not wrong) and what happened is not know, in 5-10 sec the call got disconnected. The person who spoke to me also, says only 2 sentences that we will raise a request if the product is not delivered in 48 hours from now. I asked him to check the status of my courier where it is, he says the tracking ID provided in shopclues account is not valid. So, Shopclues are cheating the customers by giving the wrong courier details? As i can't even track it online. You are charging for shipping cost and not even delivering it on time. Regards, Phanindra ShopClues Support, Jun 15, 5:48 PM: Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we have forwarded your case to our courier partner for arranging delivery on urgent basis and we are following up with them. As soon as we receive any information from them, we will update you with the same. For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support Team Amit ShopClues.com PhanindraSiram, Jun 15, 12:01 PM: Dear team, The ordered has been shipped on 08 June, till not i didnt receive it, When i am trying to track using the shipment details, it shows blank.. nothing we could track. Can you please Cheers, ShopClues Support Team.

I am G. Madhavan from Chennai. I have ordered the item MULTI EXERCISER MACHINE 5 IN 1 AB EXERCISER WONDER CORE GYM through shopclues.com vide the order # 55895245. In their website they mentioned the item was shipped on 9th June 2015 and the product will be delivered on 17th June through Blue dart courier vide the AWB # [protected]. When i checked with Bluedart courier tracking, the AWB is not available and as per their statement the product is not handed over to the courier. I have contacted the customer support and they are not able to give any status of this order and i have asked them to cancel the product, which they are claiming it is not possible. Please intervene to cancel the order and for refund.

I am subhash and tried to purchased 3 times ref. order no. 56186393/50082257/46442199 using clue bucks but could not be delivered, and hence cancelled.dear sir, this is very unfortunate that on 03 consecutive occasions u failed to delivered. Question is whether ur intention is genuine or not to delivered the requisite products specially those which are purchased using clue buck points. This will certainly going against ur reputations believe...

I Mr. Sumit Roy Chowdhury, H/O Mrs Putul Roy Chowdhury from Barasat Kolkata West Bengal was booked one “Eveready 14 inch RF03 Rechargeable Table Fan” on 23/05/2015 through “Shopclues”-online marketing organization which is under Clues Network Pvt. Ltd. My order number was 53079673. The Product was received by me 29/05/2015. After the container open i was surprised that, it was damaged product. i was informed several times customer Care but every one made false commitment. I was launched complain which token number was 3131748. After the complain number generated one of Executive told me that courier boy pickup the product and it was replace within 10 days. I have all correspondence mail and Bank Statement, Now i have received a mail that organization informed me that our pickup location was out of range and I was supposed to send the damaged product through courier at my own cost then they will replace the product. Why i will send the product at my own cost? this not my fault. An d If my location is out of coverage how was product delivered? Please give me the solution, Every day I was made call and they are harassing me. My openion this online shopping site is totally Fraud. Be careful. If any doubt please call me, I shall clear all doubt, my mobile number is [protected]

I ordered an item in online shopping by shopclues.com, it time of deliverd was 18 jun to 19 Jun. I have to go out state on dtd 21 jun, But its not shipped to my address till now dtd 21 Jun 2015. I gave so many complaint in shopclues.com but there were no satisfied return to me & also I can't track my order. Its not a good issue in believable online shopping sites. So Sir Pls help me either to find my product to my address or satisfied answer...

SIR/MADAM MERI YE COMPLAINT HAI KI JO MANE PRODUCT CHOOSE KIYA THA VEH MUJHE NAHI MILA HAI.JAISE KI MANE KEY SE KHULNEWALA LOCK SELECT KIYA THA VEH AAP IMAGE ME DEKH SAKTE HAI, JABKI AAP NE MUJHE NUMBERING WALA LOCK BHEJA HAI ISHA KYO.MAI KAI BAR COMPLAINT KAR CHUKA HU AB ME COSUMER COURT JANE KI SOCH RAHA HUA. YADI AAP IS PROBLEM KO JALDI SE SOHRTOUT NAHI KARATE HAI TO MUJHE LEGAL ACTION LENA PADEGA. iSLIYE APP JALDI SE JALDI ISS PROMBLEM TO KHATTAM KARAYE.JO MAINE SELECT KIYA THA USKI ME IMAGE ATTACH KAR RAHA HUA MUJHE SIRF YEHI LOCK CHAHIYE.

I had placed order to shoclues .com on 12th May 2015 but due to delay in shipment i cancelled it and applied for refund, Shopclues is telling till date they have refunded my amount Rs. 1936/- but there is no refund amount in my account . I already shared my bank statement of May Month also confirmed from bank . From 20th May they are only saying we are doing work on this case but till no any positive response . I had done lots of calls and emails but same answer, we are working on the same . pl wait pl wait. Now One month passed, Now I want my money with Interest also my telephone call bills. Its v v v bad service. Pl do the needful for me, Bhushan Pawar [protected]
                      Nov 2, 2016
                      Company agreed for some refund and remaining within 3 months.

I have ordered a designer saree from your website on 15 may 2015 which i received on 26 may 2015 which was defective, refund request was given on call at 29 may 2015 where i was told it will be refunded within next 48 hours but after 4 days when i enquired about the status i was told your complaint status is closed because you were not available on 8 june at your home which is not true so i called back on 11 june 2015 so i was told again to wait for next 48 hours but the resolution was same after 48 hour so i called on 17 june 2015 and was again told to wait for next 48 hours but resolution is still same. I want this refund at the earliest or else i will have to complaint to consumer forum after two days.

Order no. : 51661139
                        Complaint no. : 1437285 & 3083250.

I have ordered a product on 10th Jun and it was supposed to be delivered on 18th June. No update yet and today is 20th June. If I didnt get the product by today, I will go ahead and cancel the order. Order No: 56059361 Tracking No: 102151, Tracking no also showing not found....