ShopClues.com Customer Care

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122 001

+91 12 4441 4888  (Customer Support)
+91 12 4466 9777  (Merchant Support)

USA Office
Clues Network Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 USA

Registered Office
Clues Network Pvt. Ltd., B1 Pragati Chambers, 15, Dutt Vihar Society, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat, India

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

ShopClues.com related photos (3614)

ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

Dixitamodi
Mene shopclues.com se symphony ka air cooler liya, My ordre no.14690261. mene cooler 11/06/14 ko recieve kiya. Par jab usse mene check kiya to, usska swing nahi chal raha tha aur uss me se awaze aa rahi thi, Mene uske bare me website ko compkaint ki. Unki taraf se jawab aane me 10 days lage, unho ne kaha ke servies center me javo, Mene product use nahi kiya to me knyu servies karvavu? Phir bhi mene servies kaRvayi phir bhI problem solve nahi huva. Unki website ki policy he ki product defective ho to unhe product Return lena hi padta he. MeRa product Defective he. Phir bhi nahi liya. PhWo log manufacturing ka hi keh rahe. Unke tearm aur policy me esa ku6 nahi likha. Muje product return kaRna he. Plzzz help me.

symphony air cooler defective product.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:08:23
Dear Dixita,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this checked. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!
Mene video bhi bheja, phoTo bhi Bheje. symphony ke serVies centeR se
Repiar Karne bhi aayE, paR nahi huva. product kA swing naHi chal raha he,
Aur andar Ke bhi parts damage he.
MeNe product bilkul bhi use nahi kiya thA, Aur kar bhi nahi rahi,
Cooler me water Bhi sErvies karne aaya tha, usne Hi wateR dalvaya,
COoler check kaRne ke liye.
Chahe to usse bhi aap pu6 sakte he. usse bhi pata he ki Product
Pack Hi pada tha.
Aagar mene kisi aur website se product liya hota to 5 days me ProducT
REturn hO bhi jata. shopclues ne muje jawab dene me bhi 10 dayS laga diye,
MujE usska bhi jAwab chahiyE. Ke ans. Dene me itne din knyu.
MuJe product defective aur damage mila he, uake anusar muje
Refund Chahiya. Product reTurn dena he.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

prit7878
    '"help me''

60+ day passd
    not sealed packed condition. saller sent me the Dabur Babool ****Set of 2****** Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, i order Dabur Babool Set of 3 Toothpaste & Toothbrushes,

saller sent me the Dabur Babool ****Set of 2****** Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, i

Reason: Wrong Quantity

Not sealed
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:06:53
    Dear Kirti,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this sorted on priority. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues.com — Received a damaged microwave oven order no. 13065253 [Resolved]

atiar-cgcri
      Dear Sir, This has reference to the online order no. 13065253 for the microwave oven issued to the SHOP CLUES. The microwave...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Appliances

Hardy.Patel
      I ordered a Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner (Order Number:[protected] from shopclues.com on 30th May 2014. I received a non-functional product on 3rd June 2014. I registered a complain on their website and asked for refund on the same day. But, I haven't heard anything from till day. They promised to reply in 2 working days but it is 7 working days now and still no reply. This is second experience I had with shopclues.com. The say that returns are 10 days hassle free and customers are completely protected. But, I dont see that yet.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:04:56
      Dear Hardik,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this sorted. The timely updates will be shared on your registered contact details. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

Dear Shopclues,

Your people replied asking for video and a detailed explanation. I already mentioned that the product DOES NOT work at all. I replied to that email very same day (11th June) but haven't heard anything after that. Also, you guys are making fake email chain included in that email because I didn't receive any of those previous mentioned emails. Your activities are becoming more suspicious now.

It seems you do not want to refund the money. Let me know whether you want to refund or not? If not, I would surely go to consumer court and make sure you guys are appropriately penalised for your wrong doings.

Hardik Patel
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

ansar2277
        i placed an order in shopclues, but unfortunately it cancelled due to delay frome merchant.and i lose the amount.and my refunding is not yet completed.status of my refunding process is described on their site is"order on hold".please help me

refund is delayed
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:05:01

Sidgupta0306
          Ordered a belt, What i received was, not atall what it looked like in the pic they showed on the website... Was packed in a local polythene bag, and dirty discarded box. Raised complaint immediately, but no response till now... instead am getting mails like... "Hope you enjoying your item", , , please provide feedback... And when I gave a feedback, with negative rating, the feedback form only started showing error. Please be aware of ordering anything on their website, because, they show something else, and sell something else. Siddharth [protected]

Selling Fake items, Cheating consumers.
          Selling Fake items, Cheating consumers.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:52:30
          I get a call from shopclues...
          Pretty blunt... the person... askes me to visit, a website... www.bankingdivision.com

and enter my card details, including my atm pin etc... when I refused to do the same, he says, sorry, then we cannot send you the refund.

How Can I enter my card details, on a website which is very new, no confirmation if its genuine website...

the site was created on 29th May 2014, email address, used is ... a gmail Id...

I donno what shopclues is upto.
          Dear Siddharth,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We request you to share the order details so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support.

Satheesh Thangavel
            My order number is :13441639 on shopclues.com. I bought a Recliner Chair and paid the amount using my credit card on 1st may 2014. I checked with my area PIN code before place my order. They told my area under their service and I place my order. Product came to my district. The courier guys asked me to come and get it to a place 20 KMs away from my home. I told them, please bring it to my home as I unable to come (by the way, I paid 499 as shipping charge). Next day they updated the tracking status as 'RECEIVER SHIFTED FROM GIVEN ADDRESS'. And they returned the product back to it's origin. I called shopclues.com customer service and asked them, they told me that once the product came to origin we would return your money back. It happened 10th may of 2014. Till now the product isn't get back it's origin and my money as well. I'm so depressed. I have called shopclues.com customer many times, they are not responding well enough. PACKAGE CAME TO MY DISTRICT IN AROUND 8 DAYS AND RETURNING TO IT'S ORIGIN FOR MORE THAN A MONTH ! My first experience with shopcles.com become the worst. I'm suggesting my friends not to buy from shopclues.com to protect themself.

Money Is not refunded
            Money Is not refunded
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:04:50
            Dear Satheesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this re-checked on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!
            Hi Sir, I have bought a Casio Chronograph Watch Edifice EF 539D-7AV watch from Shop clues on 7th Feb 2015.The price of the watch is Rs.2889.The payment has done through my Citi Bank account.Payment Ref number is :[protected]I have got a faulty product and So I have returned the product on February 16th.Till date I am not getting any response regarding my refund of the money.When I called customer care, they have told me that they have received the returned product.I have sent many mails in this one and half month and I am not getting any information about the refund.Could you please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,
            Drishya Nandakumar
            The order id is 37052889.
            The price of the watch is Rs.2889.The payment has done through my Citi Bank account.Payment Ref number is :[protected].
            Till date I am not getting any response regarding my refund of the money.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Simer Grewal
              i bought this 3 burner automatic gas from shopclues.com on 16 may with order number 13846068 ...but what i got was entirely different from the one i have seen on their site so i asked for replacement but the replacement product is also the same one as sent earlier, i have sent images also to show them differences and sent the real image as well showing that this is what i want
              and now they not even answering me ... i want refund now
              attached images .. first one is the one shown on their site
              the others are of what i got second time .. major differences are the burners design i bought this stove just mainly of the stylish burners and then the burners arent aligned in the center f hole... and the plain glass vs the designer they sent me ..
              i dont want to negotiate now .., just want refund

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:02:09
              Hi Simer,

We are sorry for your experience. We've registered your concern and it has been escalated for return. You'll soon receive updates from us on your registered contacts through Email/ Call.

ShopClues Support

avhijoe
                On the 16th of May I had Order[protected] Order no.) a product for my car (Chevrolet Cruze Steel Front Show Grill (OEM Replacement) Imported Code: 1349148), & paid Rs.4, 499, using my bank, i.e NEFT, from www.ShopClues.com. According to them the Estimated Delivery date was between Tue 27 May and Thu 29 May 2014 & the tracking number is[protected]. Now, on the 26th May 2014, I had received a missed call from an unknown number, so i called bk. Some person picked up the call & said that it was a Courier Company & wanted to know my Address & the nearest landmark so I gave him the same & he told me that he would do the Delivery in the evening. But still today there has been no delivery. And when I checked the shipping status, the courier company updated that they could locate the address & even I had not responded to their call. So i called up Shopclues & informed the same & they asked me to wait for another 24-48 hrs & the product would be surely delivered. After waiting for 48 hrs when I had not received my product again I called Shopclues & even mailed them about not have received the product, they said I'm due to receive today i.e 31st May 2014. Again, the same thing thing happened there was no delivery. Now this time when i called, I demanded to speak to a Supervisor but they would not put me through. I told them to cancel my order & simply said they cannot refund my money back & then hung up. I'm totally clueless what I'm supposed to do. They have taken my money I have not received my product, & the customer support does not help. I request you to help me to stop such irresponsible & illegal practice & help me recover my product or money. I have attached the documents to support my complaint.

Dear Abir,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are already working on your case and getting this sorted on priority. You will have the plausible resolution from us asap. Kindly accept our apologies for the unexpected delay.

AnujShrivastava
                  Hi, My name is Anuj Shrivastava. I have ordered a product from shopclues on "12 Mar 2014, 02:05 PM " Order number : 11956891 which amounts to 44k and for a normal man this is a huge amount. This order was delivered to me on 19 Mar 2014 and was found to be defective. I raised the concerned to shopclues 100 times by means of phone email and then they finally agreed that the product was actually defective and would refund my amount. But instead of this they have against sent the same product to me on "29 May 2014" . This time I have not asked for any replacement instead I have asked for refund. They have promised me over phone "Yes we will refund the amount as this is second time the product is defective." Moreover, while making the delivery at my end, these people dint even bothered to call me and dropped the cell phone at the reception . And said that "As you have accepted the delivery we will not refund the amount". I have also asked them 100 times to have the conversation on my email id : [protected]@gmail.com, then these people says "Yes Sir, we have mailed you at this email id only" . But I do not receive any mail unless and until I call them more two or three times the same. Pathetic consumer cell, who promise to resolve the problem with 48 hrs which take around 1 week for just an information with no resolution. It has been 3 months and no resolution is provided. You can also find the trailing mails of conversation wherein, I have asked them for information, I have asked them for refund and no replacement. Now again the same scenario is repeated, I have been delivered a phone which do no work and again its been a week they I am following up with them and they don't even bother to call up and inform me . I feel a sense of mental harassment by this behavior of their's. With the hope that I will get some help from you, I am writing this email. You can contact me at : [protected]@gmail.com : /Mob : [protected] Regards, Anuj
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:03:24
                  Dear Anuj,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this re-checked and will share the timely updates on your registered contact details. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!

Shopclues have not yet considered my complain and is doing nothing to resolve my concern.
                  They are given me a defective product and now instead of refunding my money they are saying to repair the phone.

I have paid 44k not for a defective product. So I just need my money back.
                  Its almost 4 months and they are so lenient and doing nothing to resolve the consumer problems.

Please do not compel me to take any legal action against you people.

Anuj
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Prasansi
                    Dear Sir, This is a new problem created by shopclues now, as I not get or receive my item by courier company "Aramex" but they show their status Delivered, Fraud Shopclues and Aramex courier, at our city there is no service of Aramex courier, but they show my item is delivered, my order no.[protected] placed at
                    23 May 2014
                    02:06 PM, till now i not received any item, as i payment by postpaid (debit card)... actually I thing this is a new policy to make people Fool, as they taken the money by post paid, and make people fool, like status is show delivered or completed, but actually not delivered, ... Sir please take some steps, its a hearty request to you, because if they cannot stop this types of fraud, they will increase the crime again to someone
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:03:14
                    absolutely Correct, please do something, .. because this a crime
                    i can help.

Please send your details to suhani.hit.to
                    Hi Prasansi,

We apologize for the convenience caused to you. We are working with our courier partners to get your concern resloved at the earliest . We'll keep you updated on your registered contacts through Email/Call.

Thankyou!

Team ShopClues
                    I have a similar issue.. I have been waiting for the product for about 25 days and status is delivered.. Do the Shopclue people resolved the issue ?

Shopclues.com — bad delivery

I order some combo shoes but u not delivered wat I selected really felt bad

broken watch deliver

I got a broken watch either i want cash back or exchange watch

unable to shop Philips DSP 30U 5.1 Speaker System last two days

we are trying to buy Philips DSP 30U 5.1 Speaker System last two days but its going to other page. its price show on site 1899. Kindly do needful my user name [protected]@gmail.com

Wrong name displayed

I saw one product in shopclues. The product is different and item name is different. I have upload the image where its the probelm.Please kindly check this and update properly.

Failed to Deliver

I ordered one NOVA PROFESSIONAL RECHARGEABLE NHC-3915 Trimmer in SHOPCLUES on[protected] but the product is not yet delivered so far. ORDER NO 22735309

Seb
                      The shop clues delivered the product wrongly. Have ordered light grey paint ( order no.[protected] and they delivered medium grey paint. So I have requested for replace the product. Till now I haven’t received any product and they offered 50 clue bucks as compensation. PFB invoice copy. Order #13755745 ORDER DATE: 12 May 2014, 03:50 PM PAYMENT METHOD: CCAvenue – NetBanking PAID USING: Net Banking SHIPMENT INFORMATION: TRACKING NUMBER [protected] VIA BD DEAL Product Quantity Unit price Subtotal Kobe Spray Paint – Light Grey Code: 1041686 1 Rs.225 Rs.225 Subtotal : Rs.225 Shipping Cost : Rs.95 Total : Rs.320 On Order Completion, You Will Earn Clues Bucks: 6 Billing Address: Sebastin Antony No 8, First cross street, Sankar nagar, Pammal. Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600075 India I cannot use this medium grey paint for my car so I have contacted them again for replacement and I got the below response from the shop clues team which is unacceptable and I become sleepless. Its affect my health too. Pls find the below mail trial. Kindly help me to get the justice. ShopClues Support, May 30 03:14 PM: Dear Sebastin, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com Kindly ignore previous mail. Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that refund of 50 clues bucks for order no. 13755745 is in process after your confirmation only. We would not be able to assist you further. We appreciate patience and understanding in this matter. You are always a valued customer to us and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team and we will be happy to assist you further.      Best Regards, Sanjay ShopClues Support s::s ShopClues Support, May 30 03:07 PM: Dear Sebastin, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com Your concern has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get you a resolution within 3-4 working days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request. However, sometimes our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue or availability of the merchant. Here is a useful link to get further answers to your questions http://www.shopclues.com/return-or-replacement.html Best Regards, Sanjay Team ShopClues Sebastin Antony, May 30 09:36 AM: Hi Sanjay They have delivered the product wrongly. Have ordered light grey paint and they delivered medium grey paint. So I have requested for replace the product. Till now I haven’t received any product. Do you think this 50 clue bucks will satisfy my needs. Kindly send me the light grey paint or else refund my money. Thanks for the understanding. Regards, Sebastin.

Complaint against shopclues to get refund or replacement of wrongly delivered product
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:03:01

lifecool
                        Hi, I ordered for a skullcandy earphone on shopclues site.When I got the product I found it is not what I ordered.He sent me it in a cover of scullcandy but model number was different and was of no use as sound is not clear in those earphone.When I raised request for refund next day, I got first reply as: Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you against order. We value your relationship with us and would like to offer you 100 Clues Bucks which will be credited in your account. You may keep the product as well with you as we are not arranging reverse pickup for the same. For further assistance kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support Team Supratim ShopClues.com But after that nothing happened. When I again sent them mail I got this reply Dear Veerendra, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. This is with reference to your query regarding order no. 13768137. As we informed you earlier that product ordered by you is covered under manufacturer warranty and it was delivered to you in sealed packed condition. We request you to visit to the nearest service centre and seek assistance. In case they fail to resolve your query, kindly provide us the same in written from the service center with appropriate reason. For further assistance kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support Team Sneha ShopClues.com What the Heck!! Why would any service center would change the duplicate product.And even the model no is not correct. So I contacted them again but NO REPLY till now . Order Number: 13768137 Return Number: 287527 Product: Skullcandy S2IKDZ003 INKD 2.0 Headphone (Black) Looks like there is no one to monitor/maintain such fraud seller on this site as well as customer support guys are also supporting them.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:02:23
                        got a duplicate product and didn't get refund neither any reply for my refund requests now.
                        I got a reply in starting:
                        ShopClues Support, May 21 12:01 PM: Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you against order. We
                        value your relationship with us and would like to offer you 100 Clues
                        Bucks which will be credited in your account. You may keep the product
                        as well with you as we are not arranging reverse pickup for the same. For further assistance kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help Best Regards, Customer Support TeamSupratimShopClues.com
                        NOw neither I got refund nor any reply.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

anandahuja
                          I Ordered (Order ID :[protected] a Mobile phone worth 15000 from shopclues website on 6th May and got delivery on 13th May. When i opened the small brown carton found the seal on the Blackberry box was broken and they sold me a second hand phone. Following are the damages found on the handset: 1. Back flip cover had lots of scratches 2. Paint was chipped off. 3. No seat on Box and No blackberry barcode or sticker. then i called them to replace the phone they replied it will take 6-7 days to see if merchant is ready to replace it or not. then they finally agree. On 26th may i received a sms from shopclues we have arranged a pick of your phone from same address and person will come from NOx services a courier company and handover handset and its accessories, Bill and invoice. as they said i did the same but when i was handed over him the blackberry box i asked him to check everything and he (JITENDER) did in front of me. i took the receipt from Jitender. Now shopclue is saying we have not received the phone. Box you have sent is empty. How can it possible I packed it and while handed over to Jitender (courier guy) he checked it. They have found that the courier company has messed up and they are investigating the CASE which can take another 1 month. Shopclues have the money and the phone. I don’t have anything lost 15000 rupees as well

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:02:20
                          Dear Anand,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are already working on your concern and getting this resolved on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!
                          Sorry to hear this mate. They are a bunch of cheats. Forget about your money. They will never refund it.. They showed the original product on website and sent me a duplicate product. Shopclues, why are you playing with people like this! Better get into prostitution. You'll get pleasure and money instantly. That ex-CEO of you still didn't learn anything? May be he should be thrown into G'bay and force fed a cock-meat sandwich this time! How many people will you cheat like this? Will there be a end to it? People complain about your site every day in sites like mouthshut.com and Dollar nymphos like you will never know what hard earned money is! Get a life [censored]s!!!

bhuvanrikka
                            I ordered a skull candy ink’d 2 earbuds(order id #[protected] from their site. All I got is a 3rd grade duplicate crap instead of the original one. When i requested for a return and refund(compliant id #297061 ), they said they shipped the same product which i ordered. Ya, like i'm blind and can't differentiate between what i ordered and what i got.. I never had such experience when shopping online. I should’ve checked its reviews before buying. Their entire business is a big fraud. They are not even posting my reviews there...All reviews there are tailored and written by them! Nice way to do business!! Never ever buy anything from their site! Attached pictures of what they showed on site and what they shipped

Sold a duplicate product and not refunding my money
                            Sold a duplicate product and not refunding my money
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:02:19
                            My credit card was hacked after I used it on Shopclues.com
                            They use CCAvenue as the payment gateway, which is unreliable.
                            Never buy from Shopclues.com
                            Dear Bhuvan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern and getting this sorted. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!
                            Don't send me the same again and again! Did anyone tell you that if you say something twice or thrice, it will be accepted?
                            The description or images on the product which i ordered is completely different from what i got. Why are you playing with people like this! Better get into prostitution. You'll get pleasure and money instantly. That ex-CEO of you still didn't learn anything? May be he should be thrown into G'bay and force fed a cock-meat sandwich this time! How many people will you cheat like this? Will there be a end to it? People complain about your site every day in sites like mouthshut.com and Dollar nymphos like you will never know what hard earned money is! Get a life [censored]s!!!
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sandeepgnath
                              Im Sandeep. my order number is 13829093. Online tracking shows the product has arrives the desitnation city on 26th May, but not delivered till now. now it is showing "Undelivered due to DEPS (DAMAGE / EXTRA / PILFERAGE / SHORTAGE) occur at destination city". I would like to know why it is so. when can i receive the product??

Not delivered till now
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:01:47
                              Dear Sandeep,

We have noted your concern & coordinating with the courier partner to get this arranged for urgent delivery at your doorstep. The timely updates will be shared on your registered contact details. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

Vaibhav.bajaj
                                Dear Friends, I ordered a car for my son on Sunday i.e May 18 and received a faulty car for him yesterday. The car didn't work and also the delivery boy misbehaved with my parents when they wanted to check the product. He said its against the company policies. As a consumer its my right to check the product before I take the delivery, but it seems the SHOPCLUES is not aware of consumer rights. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD and I have sent a mailer to my organisation telling them BEWARE OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM SHOPCLUES. There is no way you can contact the company. My Order number was Order number: 13956843 Order Date: 18 May 2014 Products: Crazy Challenger Remote Control Toy Car I was trying to give my reviews on the company website, but it seems it only accept positive reviews. Thanks & Regards, Vaibhav
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:42:00

[Dec 06, 2018] ShopClues.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Vaibhav,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We have noted your concern and getting this sorted. We also request you to register your complaint at www.shopclues.com/support. You will have the updates accoridngly.

Dear Vaibhav,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As already informed, kindly share the video of the received product at www.shopclues.com/support. You will have the updates accordingly.

Rupam_roy
                                  I had too much bad experience with "shopclues". Fast of all in complete product delivered to me. I had purchased 1.5 ton Videocon Split AC. Shopclues deliver 2 packages in which connecting copper tube is missing. Even it was not mentioned at any where, how many packages shipped. I had may complaint but they respond very coldly and took more than 7 days and till date problem was not resolved and i was asked to provide pictures of product and box after 7 days of my complainant. I doubt whether any quality checking done before shipment by shopclues or not. how ever i request to resolve the problem soon and send me copper tube set for the product said. I had purchased the ac when summer started but summer is going to finish, my ac not started.

Incomplete product delivered. problem not resolved from more than 7 days after complaint.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:59:45
                                  Dear Rupam,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or[protected].

Dear Rupam,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or[protected].

himanshu.kamra2711
                                    I have done online shopping from shopclues.com and before shopping i first confirmed from them that whether they will provide me with an genuine product or not, at that time they said that they will, soon after i recieved the product i raised a complaint within 3-4 days regarding the enquiry of the product that they have provided me with an fake product, soon when i called them they answered me as they will arrange a pick up for my product and will provide me with an genuine, and when i mailed them they wrote that they will revert to me within maximum 6 days but even after 9 days when i called they told me that nothing can be done from our side and when i say them to make me talk to the senior team they say that they will arrange a call back for me but everytime they lie and their senior team never calls.please help me in providing me the return
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:59:44
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

ShopClues — Shopclues fraud Merchant Electronic Shoppe selling used/showroom TVs [Resolved]

waste42
                                      This complaint is about Shopclues seller Elertonic Shoppe. He is also selling in other sites and owns a shop called Naveen...
                                      Complaint category TVs