ShopClues.com

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122 001

+91 12 4441 4888  (Customer Support)
+91 12 4466 9777  (Merchant Support)

USA Office
Clues Network Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 USA

Registered Office
Clues Network Pvt. Ltd., B1 Pragati Chambers, 15, Dutt Vihar Society, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat, India

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

ShopClues.com related photos (3633)

ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

Harmanpreet Singh
I Ordered a product from SHopclues ( shoes of 9 size) and after 3 days later I checked the invoice and it showed 6 size which was the lowest size possible. (Obviously it was their website's bug, the website replaced the null number with the lowest number as possible) I emailed the Company about the bug. and 2 days after that I received the wrong sized Product. I emailed them about the issue again. First they didnt replied for 4 days. after which their replied were machine based... that we you have received what you ordered. after that I LITERALLY called them more than 40 times and 20 + emails. Everyone was telling different stories. They kept harassing me that you ordered it wrong... During those conversations I was promised by 3 different seniors that they will arrange PICK up for it, but they never did. whenever I called them ! I had to deal with new guy by repeating the same damn stories. and Finally after harassment of 4 weeks, the finally told me they wont replace it ! (though they still have product on their website) and now I have a shoe of size 6 lying in my house with no use. AND I FEEL CHEATED... ! The same happened with me few days earlier as well when I ordered a carpet and received different color of it. But it was not a big deal so I didn't cared about it. But now this is SHAMEFUL ON PART OF SHOPCLUES. I have recording of nearly 35 conversations with shopclues where they have promised me about pick up. Now I want to deal with it legally. AND FROM MY COMPLAINT... READERS CAN ALSO EXPECT THAT IF YOU GUYS ORDERED WRONGLY FROM SHOPCLUES... OR DID SOME MISTAKE WHILE PLACING SOME ORDER. YOU WILL NEVER GET REFUND. Even rediff guys deal better than these guys. SO PREFER TRADUS, SNAPDEAL ( BEST), FLIPKART (BEST), MYNTRA. and never never never order something very costly thing, because you wont get replacement plus most of their products are fake. MY EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.com

Fraud by shopclues

[Oct 28, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

devyani66
    I had ordered a portable laptop foldable table from shopclues on 17th august 2014. It reached me on 30th August. The quality of the plastic table was poor which I had said them in the review of product they ask for. On 30th september the leg of the table just came off. The product had 6 months warranty. I complained and they agreed for a return request and refund. They asked me to send the product to the following address- clues network (p) limited plot no: 648, bijwasan, new delhi – 110061 phone: 011 – 28063316 – 15 They had said pick up from my place was not possible so I have to send. I spend Rs.225 for sending though Speed post. after 10days the product returned to me mentioning "no such company exist" on the parcel and "insufficient address" in the tracking events. Now when say them the problem through mail, they are saying "the product is on the way, once it reaches us we will contact u". If I call them they say give us 24 hrs we will revert back. I don't know what they are doing. Please help.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:32:41
    Dear Devyani,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details so that we can get this checked and revert ASAP. For other assistance, write to us at shopclues.com/support.

ShopClues Support
    The order number is 6015693. Writing to shopclues is a waste of time and energy...we write something and they reply something else. For example

I wrote "I had send the product but it came back to me because the address was wrong"

and

they replied "We would like to inform you that pickup of your order has been done. However, not yet delivered to our warehouse once we received your order at our warehouse we will be able to proceed further for refund/replacement. Request you to kindly wait we will inform you when your product is delivered to us.".

What do I say?? Yesterday I called up shopclues customercare and talked to someone..he said we will call u back or mail u in 24 hrs positively. But its more than 24 hrs and there is no mail nor call!

padalavenkat
      Hi I am Booking Ustin Polo Club Round Watch Combo 2 White Watches-2 unit Qty (2X2 = 4Watchs), But We are Receive 1Unit(1X2) Received ..this the main problem .ShopClues. day to day mail traction but no use ..in this date not received any calcification ... Pl do need full and fever me ..and refund my amount immediately... i am send mail traction below Nikita, Oct 18 01:46 pm (IST): Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Shopclues.com. We would like to inform you that the refund for your order 7238059 is in process for an amount of Rs.205. You will shortly receive an automatic update with details of when the payment will reflect in your account. Here are some useful links to get updates/answers to your questions: - http://www.shopclues.com/trackorder to get a quick update on your order - http://www.shopclues.com/help.html to get answers to frequently asked questions Thank you for your patience. Nikita ShopClues Support s::s Venkatpadala(SAP SD), Oct 18 10:58 am (IST): Pl. intimate, How you are sending the amount of Rs. 205/-. for my clarification. (In which mode you are sending). pl send in priority basis Venkat Padala SAP-SD Support Nuziveedu Seeds Limited Ph.No. :[protected] / 8 Ext 206 Hand Phone : [protected] & [protected] Mail ID : venkaiah.[protected]@nuziveeduseeds.com -------- From: "ShopClues.com" <[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com> To: "Shopclues Customer" <[protected]@gmail.com> Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 10:15:06 AM Subject: [ShopClues.com] Re: Wrong quantity-7238059 Nikita, Oct 18 10:15 am (IST): Dear Customer Greetings from Shopclues.com We would like to inform that refund of Rs.205 will be processed in the same account through which it was paid not via neft process. Kindly confirm for the same then we will be able to proceed further. Thanks, Nikita ShopClues Support s::s Venkatpadala(SAP SD), Oct 17 04:02 pm (IST): Dear Sir Pl Send Amount Blow A/c No Name : PADALA VENKAIAH A/c No :[protected] Branch :Kompally IFSC Code :UTIB0000702 MICR Code:[protected]http://micr.bankifsccode.com/[protected] Note :Send Amount or send Reaming Qty Venkat Padala SAP-SD Support Nuziveedu Seeds Limited Ph.No. :[protected] / 8 Ext 206 Hand Phone : [protected] & [protected] Mail ID : venkaiah.[protected]@nuziveeduseeds.com -------- From: "ShopClues.com" <[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com> To: "Shopclues Customer" <[protected]@gmail.com> Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 6:20:54 PM Subject: [ShopClues.com] Re: Wrong quantity-7238059 ShopClues Support, Oct 11 06:20 pm (IST): Dear Customer Greetings from Shopclues.com We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to offer you the partial refund of Rs 205/- for the order in your account. We request you to kindly provide us your confirmation on the same, so that we can proceed further. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further. Seeking your co-operation. Thanks & Regards, Aarti Behl, Shopclues.com Customer Service s::s ShopClues Support, Oct 10 10:17 am (IST): Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com. Your request has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get you a resolution within the next 3-4 days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request. However, some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue or availability of the merchant. Here is a useful link to get further answers to your questions: http://www.shopclues.com/return-or-replacement.html Thank you for your patience. Shikha Team ShopClues Venkatpadala(SAP SD), Oct 10 09:40 am (IST): According to your mail, we have received the parcel in good condition. Pl. do my fever & do needful Pl Check attached Photos Venkat Padala SAP-SD Support Nuziveedu Seeds Limited Ph.No. :[protected] / 8 Ext 206 Hand Phone : [protected] & [protected] Mail ID : venkaiah.[protected]@nuziveeduseeds.com -------- From: "ShopClues.com" <[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com> To: "Shopclues Customer" <[protected]@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:26:51 AM Subject: [ShopClues.com] Re: Wrong quantity-7238059 Attachment(s) DSCN0686.JPG DSCN0683.JPG DSCN0684.JPG DSCN0685.JPG DSCN0686.JPG DSCN0683.JPG DSCN0684.JPG DSCN0685.JPG Upasana, Oct 10 09:26 am (IST): Hello, Greetings From Shopclues.com! Based on your concern we would like to inform you that we have checked and packed the complete product and dispatched the same to you. Kindly confirm, the packet delivered to you in sealed packed condition or not so that needful could be done. Seeking your cooperation. Thanks, Upasana Shopclues.com Customer Service s::s Shopclues Customer, Oct 10 09:19 am (IST): Hi I am Booking Ustin Polo Club Round Watch Combo 2 White Watches-2 unit Qty (2X2 = 4Watchs), But We are Receive 1Unit(1X2) Received Pl send Reaming Qty.. _._ Cheers, ShopClues Support Team.

Wrong quantity
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:57:03
      Dear Sir

There it is mentioned that 2 no. of napoleon car perfume would be sent along with the one free hanging car perfume. If i had to purchase one napoleon car perfume from your website, i could have purchased it by paying just approx. Rs. 150/-. why should I pay Rs. 298 for the same product.

NOW NEITHER company officials reverting to me nor refunding my money nor sending remaining products.

order no. 5182849

shopclues.com

Varun Singla

Dear Venkat,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please check back your ShopClues' account. We have credited the partial refund of the missing quantity in form of ClueBucks. For other assistance, write to us at shopclues.com/support.

tarunlakhotia
        I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Shopclues.com. However, i received a fake version of the same. It is apparently the first copy of S4 with product specifications different (lower quality) than mentioned on the website. I raised a complain with the customer care within the stipulated time of 10 days and requested them to initiate a return process and refund the money to me. I gave them the necessary image proofs to confirm that the phone is not same as the original Galaxy S4. I was told that the issue will be resolved in 3-4 working days and return process will be initiated. It's been almost 10 days since I raised the return request but the return process is yet to be initiated despite several calls and mails. Request you to intervene and facilitate refund of my money.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:32:01
        Dear Tarun,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked and revert ASAP. For other assistance, write to us at shopclues.com/support.

tubevidz
          I have ordered two products from shopclues.com

Its been a month since ordered and paid the amount but didn&#039;t receive single products till today. I tried to reach them several times but no use.

I finally came to know they are the REAL CHEATERS in the name of Business. You could see the two orders I made and lost the amount by these cheaters.

Order 1 Date: 20 Sep 2013, 05:57 PM Order No: 6973603 Name: Conversion Plug- 5 Amp-Multi Plug Sockets-3 Pin Multiplug-3 Sockets (QTY:1) Amount: Rs.78

Date: 06 Oct 2013, 02:27 PM Order No: 7396509 Name: LPG Gas Cylinder Trolley With Pogo Gas Lighter (QTY:1) Amount Rs.77.

My dear brothers and sisters please do not purchase or not even think of purchasing through SHOPCLUES.com.

I think they are cheating from the beginning whereas I realized it after they made me fool on the above purchases.

SHOPCLUES.COM are the real FRAUDS.

So please be aware of it. Based on my social interest I sharing it with you. The decision is yours.., .
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:31:45

[Oct 18, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Murali,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, both orders are processed for complete refund. The credit will reflect within 10-15 working days in your bank account.

Mayu2013
            Sent: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 1:06 pm
            Subject: Fwd: [ShopClues.com] Re: Return requested for ShopClues order 7058501

please reply ASAP
            as not willing to wait anymore

From: Mayu © 2013 <[protected]@aol.com>
            To: ShopClues.com <support+[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com>; ShopClues.com <support+[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com>; ShopClues.com <support+[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com>; ShopClues.com <support+[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com>
            Sent: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 1:28 am
            Subject: Re: [ShopClues.com] Re: Return requested for ShopClues order 7058501

sorry but not willing to wait for replacement anymore as all the excitement for new phone is gone because of this Delay. Just want to cancel my order and want refund. I've had enough and dont want any relation wid shopclues anymore
            cancel my order and initiate a refund please

Sent from Samsung Mobile
            sorry but not willing to wait for replacement anymore as all the excitement for
            new phone is gone because of this Delay. Just want to cancel my order and want
            refund. I've had enough and dont want any relation wid shopclues anymore
            cancel my order and initiate a refund please

Sent from Samsung Mobile

"ShopClues.com" <[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

ShopClues Support, Oct 15 03:50 pm (IST):
            Greetings from ShopClues.com
            We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we have escalated your issue to our returns team and waiting for an update. As soon as we receive any information from them, we will be able to update you.
            We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.
            Always looking forward to serve you better.
            Rishabh Sharma

ShopClues Support, Oct 14 04:08 pm (IST):
            Greeting from ShopClues.com !!
            We regret for the delay in addressing your concern. This is regarding the pick-up of your ShopClues order. Please be informed that the pick-up of the product has been arranged through Delhivery Courier Company.
            The courier company representative will call and schedule the pick-up. Usually the pick-up happens in 6-7 business days but at time it might take more due to pick-up location and courier's availability.
            Please ensure that the product is packed tight with all accessories, parts, warranty card and invoice.
            Rishabh

Mayur, Oct 14 02:31 pm (IST):
            as i was informed by a manager that will be trying to expedite the replacement
            when i called on friday i was told that the pick-up guy was on field and pick-up would be done that day itself
            and also i get mailers from you to recommend friends to earn some points
            but the fact is that i dont want any of my friends to go thru this hassle that your company is giving
            only customers who get good product in cheaper rates are happy
            but if someone is calling you guys and if an SLA is given then he is sure shot disappointed with it...

Sent: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Dont want to be blunt and rude
            but please get the companies policy changed or in coming future no one will be with you guys

ShopClues Support, Oct 11 03:47 pm (IST):
            Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
            As discussed we have arranged the pick-up for your return request through Delhivery . Our courier partner will contact you to get the product picked up within the next 6-7 business days.
            Please ensure that the product is packed tightly with all accessories, parts, warranty card and invoice.
            We will contact you once we receive the product to update you on the status, alternately you can track your return status at http://www.shopclues.com/trackorder
            - http://www.shopclues.com/return-or-replacement.html
            Krishna Tamang

Mayur, Oct 11 02:35 pm (IST):

ShopClues Support, Oct 11 02:25 pm (IST):
            Nupur

Mayur, Oct 11 02:12 pm (IST):
            sorry but whatever solution u have please communicate thru this forum as its 14 days now and still pick-up is nt done
            very unhelpful reps in your cust service - 7058501
            will never ever come again to this company or recommend anyone
            at a point after speaking with manager - liton i thought something would be done in 3-4 days
            but called today and got to know that as pick-up is initiated on priority
            after that when they receive the product then they will create a new order with a new order num and normal SLA
            which is totally unacceptable..
            its better if a place a new request now itself on anyother website like flipkart as they deliver within 2-3 days and no issues
            very old cust with flipkart and never had such a poor experience
            if shopclues cant take the proper responsibilities of the product and make sure cust experience is not hampered
            and still no phone to use
            even on shopclues itself the prices for samsung galaxy grand duos have dropped extremely
            which costs a lot of money
            I[censored] would like to hear more from me about the experience then please contact me on the number given below

Sent: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 4:35 pm

ShopClues Support, Oct 08 04:35 pm (IST):
            Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
            We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Based on your concern, we are arranging the pickup for replacement and will be coordinating with our courier partners regarding the same within the next 24 hours.
            Our courier partner will contact you to arrange the pick up within the next 6-7 business days.
            To expedite the process, we would like to request you to label the package with the following address and hand it to the courier partner.
            To,
            Clues Network (P) Limited
            Plot Number- 648, Bijwasan,
            New Delhi - 110061
            Phone: 011 – 28063316 – 15
            We will contact you once we receive the product to update you on the status, alternately you can track your return status at www.shopclues.com/trackorder

Ritika, Oct 08 01:15 pm (IST):
            Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
            We sincerely understand your concern and regret for the delay in providing you the resolution for your concern. We are coordinating with the Merchant regarding your concern. However it will take some time. Please be assured that your case is taken care on priority.
            Ritika -Shopclues.com Customer Service

Mayur, Oct 08 12:29 am (IST):
            Please let me know when i will get the new device
            I need to know the exact date
            as i am not happy with your company and also at the same time i am very very upset with the way you guys are delaying
            looking forward for a reply soon
            as it takes 2 days for you to reply and to complete a conversation it will take weeks

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sent: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 3:31 pm

ShopClues Support, Oct 07 03:31 pm (IST):

Mayur, Oct 05 10:52 am (IST):
            PLEASE GET IT DONE ASAP
            AS I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED BY CALLING U GUYS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND WASTING AROUND 125RS ON CALLS..
            sERIOUSLY VERY UPSET AND FEEL LIKE CANCELLING

DSCN0617.JPG
            DSCN0618.JPG

ShopClues Support, Oct 04 07:56 pm (IST):
            Greetings from Shocplues.com!
            Based on your concern we would like to request you to send us image of the product showing the scratches. Kindly share us clear image so that matter could be resolved.
            Supratim -Shopclues.com Customer Service
            S::s

ShopClues Support, Oct 03 02:59 pm (IST):
            Shikha

Mayur, Oct 03 09:45 am (IST):
            please at least reply
            as its more than 3 days now
            and no confirmation till now
            phone support is not helpful at all..
            also check the images sent

[protected].41.17.jpg

Ritika, Oct 01 02:24 pm (IST):
            Greetings from Shopclues.com
            Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that kindly provide us the snapshot of the delivered product which shows the scrates so that we can process further.

Ritika –Team Shopclues

Mayur, Oct 01 10:46 am (IST):
            Just wanted to confirm that when will i be receiving the replacement as i am not getting any replay from help line no.

Mayur, Sep 29 12:42 am (IST):
            Thanks and plz try to prepare an invoice on or before 30th Sep.

Shopclues Support, Sep 28 10:55 pm (IST):
            Wasim

Mayur, Sep 28 06:18 pm (IST):
            sorry to say this but the seal is open
            even if i send the image what would be verified
            it could also be said that we opened it and then took a picture
            Please i dont want to get in all this as its wasting my time and also yours
            i just need a good device which is sealed pack
            and if possible i need the invoice to be generated before 30th as i also want to avail the redemption program..
            if i would not get this then there is no point in hurry

Sent: Sat, Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm

ShopClues Support, Sep 28 01:13 pm (IST):
            Hello
            Greetings from shopclues.com
            We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.Based on your concern we would like to inform you that kindly provide us the clear images of the product which you receive so that we can cross check and proceed further .
            We appreciate patience and understanding in this matter. You are always a valued customer to us, and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further.
            Thanks & Regards
            Shikha Team shopclues

Mayur, Sep 28 12:30 pm (IST):
            Comment: Hi got the Samsung phone but the seal is broken..
            So i am not comfortable using it
            also on the screen guard there are scratches which is not acceptable with a new phone..
            Also got the delivery for the other phone which is quiet good..
            Please look i
            znto it and get the exchange done ASAP as if the invoice is dated till 30th september then i can avail the samsung brand redemption offer. or i will have to bear a loss of 2250 /-
            Order Number: 7058501

Message-Id:W9HB4YES_525d1709d9eee_de63fafbc8c67c424557af_sprut
            ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

ShopClues Support, Oct 15 03:50 pm (IST):

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we have
            escalated your issue to our returns team and waiting for an update. As soon as
            we receive any information from them, we will be able to update you.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any
            further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you better.

Rishabh Sharma

ShopClues Support, Oct 14 04:08 pm (IST):

We regret for the delay in addressing your concern. This is regarding the
            pick-up of your ShopClues order. Please be informed that the pick-up of the
            product has been arranged through Delhivery Courier Company.

The courier company representative will call and schedule the pick-up. Usually
            the pick-up happens in 6-7 business days but at time it might take more due to
            pick-up location and courier's availability.

Please ensure that the product is packed tight with all accessories, parts,

Rishabh

Mayur, Oct 14 02:31 pm (IST):
            as i was informed by a manager that will be trying to expedite the replacement
            would be done that day itself
            and also i get mailers from you to recommend friends to earn some points
            but the fact is that i dont want any of my friends to go thru this hassle that
            your company is giving
            only customers who get good product in cheaper rates are happy
            but if someone is calling you guys and if an SLA is given then he is sure shot
            disappointed with it...

Sent: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 2:35 pm

but please get the companies policy changed or in coming future no one will be
            with you guys

ShopClues Support, Oct 11 03:47 pm (IST):

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

As discussed we have arranged the pick-up for your return request through
            Delhivery . Our courier partner will contact you to get the product picked up
            within the next 6-7 business days.

Please ensure that the product is packed tightly with all accessories, parts,

We will contact you once we receive the product to update you on the status,

with you guys

ShopClues Support, Oct 11 02:25 pm (IST):

We regret for the delay in addressing your concern. This is regarding the
            pick-up of your ShopClues order. Please be informed that the pick-up of the
            product has been arranged through Delhivery Courier Company.

The courier company representative will call and schedule the pick-up. Usually
            the pick-up happens in 6-7 business days but at time it might take more due to
            pick-up location and courier's availability.

Please ensure that the product is packed tight with all accessories, parts,

Nupur

Mayur, Oct 11 02:12 pm (IST):
            sorry but whatever solution u have please communicate thru this forum as its 14
            days now and still pick-up is nt done
            very unhelpful reps in your cust service - 7058501
            in 3-4 days
            but called today and got to know that as pick-up is initiated on priority
            after that when they receive the product then they will create a new order with
            a new order num and normal SLA
            as they deliver within 2-3 days and no issues
            very old cust with flipkart and never had such a poor experience
            if shopclues cant take the proper responsibilities of the product and make sure
            cust experience is not hampered
            and still no phone to use
            even on shopclues itself the prices for samsung galaxy grand duos have dropped
            extremely
            which costs a lot of money
            on the number given below

Sent: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 4:35 pm

ShopClues Support, Oct 08 04:35 pm (IST):

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Based on your concern, we are
            arranging the pickup for replacement and will be coordinating with our courier
            partners regarding the same within the next 24 hours.

Our courier partner will contact you to arrange the pick up within the next 6-7
            business days.
            To expedite the process, we would like to request you to label the package with
            the following address and hand it to the courier partner.
            To,
            Clues Network (P) Limited
            Plot Number- 648, Bijwasan,
            New Delhi - 110061
            Phone: 011 – 28063316 – 15

We will contact you once we receive the product to update you on the status,
            alternately you can track your return status at www.shopclues.com/trackorder

Ritika, Oct 08 01:15 pm (IST):

We sincerely understand your concern and regret for the delay in providing you
            your concern. However it will take some time. Please be assured that your case
            is taken care on priority.

Ritika -Shopclues.com Customer Service

Mayur, Oct 08 12:29 am (IST):
            Please let me know when i will get the new device
            I need to know the exact date
            as i am not happy with your company and also at the same time i am very very
            upset with the way you guys are delaying
            looking forward for a reply soon
            as it takes 2 days for you to reply and to complete a conversation it will take
            weeks

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sent: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 3:31 pm

ShopClues Support, Oct 07 03:31 pm (IST):

We sincerely understand your concern and regret for the delay in providing you
            your concern. However it will take some time. Please be assured that your case
            is taken care on priority.

Mayur, Oct 05 10:52 am (IST):

DSCN0617.JPG
            DSCN0618.JPG

ShopClues Support, Oct 04 07:56 pm (IST):

Greetings from Shocplues.com!

Based on your concern we would like to request you to send us image of the
            product showing the scratches. Kindly share us clear image so that matter could
            be resolved.

Supratim -Shopclues.com Customer Service

S::s

ShopClues Support, Oct 03 02:59 pm (IST):

Your request has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get
            you a resolution within the next 3-4 days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com
            always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request.
            However, some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue
            or availability of the merchant.

Shikha

Mayur, Oct 03 09:45 am (IST):
            please at least reply
            as its more than 3 days now
            and no confirmation till now
            phone support is not helpful at all..
            also check the images sent

[protected].41.17.jpg

Ritika, Oct 01 02:24 pm (IST):

Greetings from Shopclues.com

Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that kindly provide us the
            further.

Ritika –Team Shopclues

Mayur, Oct 01 10:46 am (IST):
            getting any replay from help line no.

Mayur, Sep 29 12:42 am (IST):
            Thanks and plz try to prepare an invoice on or before 30th Sep.

Shopclues Support, Sep 28 10:55 pm (IST):

Your request has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get
            you a resolution within the next 3-4 days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com
            always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request.
            However, some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue
            or availability of the merchant.

Wasim

Mayur, Sep 28 06:18 pm (IST):
            sorry to say this but the seal is open
            even if i send the image what would be verified
            it could also be said that we opened it and then took a picture
            Please i dont want to get in all this as its wasting my time and also yours
            i just need a good device which is sealed pack
            avail the redemption program..
            if i would not get this then there is no point in hurry

Sent: Sat, Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm

ShopClues Support, Sep 28 01:13 pm (IST):
            Hello

Greetings from shopclues.com

we would like to inform you that kindly provide us the clear images of the
            product which you receive so that we can cross check and proceed further .

customer to us, and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any

Thanks & Regards
            Shikha Team shopclues

Mayur, Sep 28 12:30 pm (IST):
            Comment: Hi got the Samsung phone but the seal is broken..
            So i am not comfortable using it
            also on the screen guard there are scratches which is not acceptable with a new
            phone..
            Also got the delivery for the other phone which is quiet good..

Please look i

ShopClues Support Team.

Message-Id:W9HB4YES_525d1709d9eee_de63fafbc8c67c424557af_sprut
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:30:45
            Dear Mayur,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the reverse pick-up of the received product has been already arranged on urgent basis. Once the product receives at our warehouse, we will proceed with the next course of action as per your ease. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

Steven Sam
              I had ordered a 16GB Strontium TNT USB pen drive (Code: 65395) from ShopClues, com on 23rd Sept, 2013. The product was shipped by a merchant - KBC Computech somewhere in South Delhi via an especially on time courier service - IndiaOnTime, which took 10 days to deliver a postcard sized packet to Electronic City, Bangalore. On 3rd October, I found that the product I received is not in operating condition. It was DEAD ON ARRIVAL. I contacted the customer care of ShopClues via phone and mail, and the response they give is that I should go all the way some 40kms to a Strontium Service Centre to that I could get it replaced myself. When I told them I am not willing to do that, they say I could go there and get a DOA letter, scan it and send it to them, so that they could consider talking with the merchant for a replacement.
              Who on earth talks like this? What kind of culture are they being trained at this company? If they can't provide a customer the basic decency of proper service, then why are they still here in the e-commerce competition? First off they send a duplicate/seconds product, and then want me to invest more time and money in getting it replaced?? What the heck?! It's like they're saying "Ok, you got a defective product. Now go help yourself."
              The basic purpose of preferring to buy online is to avoid the time investment involved in going to a physical store and buying it, right? Worst ever shopping experience at an e-com website, and really pathetic customer care. I hope no one else falls into their trap anymore. This speaks volumes about the organizational culture they follow at ShopClues. They are money-centric frauds selling degraded goods, with no respect to a service perspective.
              PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GIVING YOUR MONEY TO THESE FRAUDS. Help yourselves, before they themselves ask you to.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:30:24

[Oct 09, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Steven,

We are regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details so that we can get this checked and revert with the plausible resolution. For other assistance, write to us at ShopClues.com/support.

Order Number: 7051135
              Product: Strontium TNT USB Pen Drive
              I guess that was an automatic comment from ShopClues support. 2 days, no response. Disgrace.
              Without doubt we can classify ShopClues as the worst Customer Care Service operating in the country. Such a fraud company!!! Sucking the very essence from innocent people seems to their core competency!! To hell with them..

shipment status not received

ordered on 13/04/2015, at present no information about shipment status, reply to me status below Order numbers:- [protected] [protected] [protected]

Complaint

My order no is 30699015. I ordered on 21 dec. you send me aluma wallet in damage condition so replace it. It thing is not God for your goodwill.this is very bad experience with me of. Shop clues

7ven
                As per your concern i had purchased ORIGINAL SONY ERICSSON MH650 3.5MM STEREO HEADSET HANDSFREE EARPHONES NOKIA PHONES (QTY:1). But this is a defective piece and i had logged complaint in shoclues for the refund of my money according to the website policies of return the product within 10 days but there is no response or any message from the field. Order Number: 6978525, Order date: 20 Sep 2013, 10:32 PM, Return code: 87179, Return Request Date: 24 Sep 2013, 07:42 PM, Action: Refund, Status: Return Requested. thats why i need to get back my money in my A/C. So please do the needful ASAP. Thanks and Regards sharad
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:30:18

Mayu2010
                  pathetic cust service and dont even understand english..
                  pay some extra bucks and get some good people..
                  I placed a request to return on 28th sept
                  i was asked to send pic to which i replied that even if i send a pic it wont clarifyy anything as the merchant can say that we opened it and then took pic
                  then got a mail again stating issue would be resolved in 3-4 days
                  i called after 4 days and was asked to send a pic
                  so why this was'nt communicated at beginning
                  then sent pics and no reply till now
                  called cust service and no help at all.
                  even opted to speak to a manager
                  was promised a call yesterday but no call till now
                  so called today and asked for supervisor
                  was on hold for about 25 mins and no one answered
                  also my balance was finished so the call disconnected
                  did a top-up and called back
                  had a very bad experience as the person did not even ask what i am looking for and started the script blindly
                  waiting for a call from them lets see what happens
                  only the IVR says indias biggest shopping...

but in real its pathetic
                  even smaller companies then you are well know for its customer service..
                  You guys needs to be ashamed of it as its a failure from your end..
                  If i dont get a resolution (Replacement) within 2 Days
                  then i dont want to be with shopclues anymore and want my order to be cancelled..
                  even would like to take it further.. legally
                  It would be glad if you take this message seriously...

Mayur Gaikwad

[Oct 07, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Mayu2010 Oct 14, 2013
                  Till Date
                  No resolution from shopclues
                  Updated by Mayu2010 Oct 14, 2013
                  very unhelpful reps in your cust service - Order Num : 7058501

Dear Mayur,

very unhelpful reps in your cust service - Order Num : 7058501

J Thakur
                    I want to raise a complaint against Shopclues.com with you. I had purchased Philips Blu-ray player BDP2100/94 from Shopclues.com on 03-Sep-2013 with order no. 6542903. Before doing this purchase, I had different product (Sony Bluray player) in my mind. However looking at the warranty terms below on the product page (http://www.shopclues.com/philips-bdp2100-blu-ray-player.html) of the website, I tempted to buy this product. Warranty Details Warranty Available: Manufacturer Warranty Duration: 2 Years Warranty Details: 2 Years Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance and Additional 1 Year Extended Warranty Through Online Registration. Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance. The product was delivered to me and I did registration with Philips India. However to my shock, Philips India Customer Care (Contact #[protected] told me that the product hold maximum warranty of 1 year (and not 3 years as I had anticipated). I contacted Shopclues.com customer service and requested them to take return of the product (which is still in sealed pack condition) since it was delivered on wrong information. However after many rounds of e-mail communications (below is the complete reference), finally they refused to entertain the request. I don't have grudge against the product. However I feel cheated by Shopclues.com, since I purchased the product based on the information of the product on their website. Internet commerce is booming in India and websites like Shopclues.com are doing frauds like this & cheat customers. As a custodian for the consumers in India, I would like you to take up this case and follow up Shopclues.com to resolve this issue asap. The product is still in sealed condition and I want to return them back, as they are not able to provide warranty as per provided information.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:51

[Sep 30, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Jayesh,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern investigated on high priority. We will share the updates with you via mail or call ASAP.

Dear Jayesh,

ShopClues Support
                    I saw a Jaipuri skirt which looked very beautiful and elegant in the picture from shopclues website, I placed an order for it, it took them so... long to deliver me the product, I had to call the customer care like thousand times... couldn't understand a word what the representatives spoke, it didn't seem like English though, sent a lot of emails... finally the product got dispatched and delivered to me, however the product was of very cheap quality and oversized, it was not what it looked like in the picture, the material also is not what they described...!!! It is the worst online shopping experience ever!!! Please take this online shopping website off. It is misguiding and cheating the customers.

due to refound

I have order a pack of led bulbs to shopclues.com but afte some time I has canceled my order bcz his service is very lazy. but they not refund my amount to till date 7 day. my order no is[protected]

Order for 3 pairs but received only One

Dear Sir, As per order no. 38644841 I was placed order for 3 pairs but received only One pair. please see two attached photos for support. And please suggest me how and when I'll get rest two pairs. Regards Bapan Roy [protected]

registered email address can change

I can not change my Email address in my shopclue profile.

product delivered change product

jo order kiya tha vo nhi hua hai...product is change

Ullas Manju
                      Order NO.:-6969005, I had placed an order on shopclues website on 20th september .On that day the order status changed to "Processing - Pickup Initiated", Until this day it hasn't changed at all, every time i call shopclues people they keep saying that they'll ship it soon . I call them everyday and its the same thing. So I called merchant myself, he said that they said had sent the product to shopclues people and they had to ship it . If i tell this to cust care they say they haven't received it . I have lodged many complaints, all of them non-responsive . Please help me akosha, i really need that product asap. I've also paid for it by debit card
                      Dear Ullas,

We are very for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this investigated on high priority. Please be assured of getting a plausible resolution from us ASAP. Most importantly, your money is always safe with us. We will keep sharing the updates via mail or call.

Dear Ullas Manju

Thanks a lot for bringing up the concern. However, for us to be able to help you out, we would need a few details regarding your complaint. We have specifically designed a form which will ask you for all the necessary information, which can be accessed by going to our website http://www.akosha.com/homeform.html. We request you to file your complaint with us there. You can also file a complaint by calling[protected]. We look forward to helping you out.

Akosha Team

vivektrendz
                        Hi, I purchased an amkette mouse from shopclues and i received the product dead on arrival. This is not a huge issue but the way the shopclues team/Seller is reacting for this is really disgusting. They are not ready to take any responsibility but for taking the cash from me. They are asking me to take pain to reach and follow upp with amkette customer care. In fact they shipped a dead product and asking me to take the responsibility on this burden futher. Nice customer care team trying to guard their seller. Its their duty just till the online transaction is complete. Once the money is taken then they believe in a "shopclues Principle" customer should take care of anything beyond that point. I still dint get any positive response from shopclues team. Please do not purchase any from such an organization which portrays as customer centric and acts the other way around. If this is the same way the shopclues customer care team is going to act. There is no need for customer care team infact to say PLEASE HELP YOURSELF. Regards, Vivek.

Order No:6873603 Product dead on arrival
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:13

[Sep 26, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Vivek,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this investigated on priority. You will have the plausible resolution ASAP. For other assistance, feel free to contact us at ShopClues.com/support.

Brij B

I placed an online order for a BSNL Penta Tablet, on the 24th of August 2013, through www.shopclues.com. The order number being 6144575. I received the same on or around 8th or 9th of September 2013. When I opened it I found it to be a used one, with the seal tampered and the screen had scratches. I made a complaint on the website customer care email ID on the 10th of September. My complain number is 441171. They asked me to send the picture of the product. I sent them three pictures of the same. However even after regular follow up on email and on calls they are not resolving the issue yet. Giving me new deadlines every time I contact them. Hence I am registering a complaint against them here today, requesting for your intervention to get the issue resolved. Its been utter mental torture and has impacted my business in the course of chasing them for one simple thing to get settled and I claim a compensation for the same. I am attaching the pics of the product as well as the receipt that I have received. Please do let me if any further information is required on this.

Thanks and Regards
                          Monica
                          +[protected]

(on behalf of Mr. Brij Ballabh Udaiwal)

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:28:08

[Oct 15, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suhani_Arora
                            Shopclues.com sold a very sub par product to me. It was my mistake that I did not enquire about the length of the cable, but clearly I did not expect it to me absolutely useless. The power cable attached to the iron is like that of a toy iron and it is nearly impossible to use it for any practical purpose. I cannot use it to iron one full sized shirt, it does not reach both ends of the shirt. I contacted them for returning the product well within their suggested return time of "10 days", but they refuse to do anything about it.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:49:27

[Sep 24, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Suhani,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details for the immediate resolution from us. For other assistance, write to us at ShopClues.com/support with the pictures of the received product.

PiyushDixit
                              Hi Sir,

Product detail : Seagate Expansion 1 TB Hard Disk Drive Portable USB 3.0 +USB 2.0
                              Code: 448435

I was order online “Seagate USB HDD” from shopcluse on 30th Aug 2013 & I have received hard disk on 6 Sep 2013.(shopCluse order no # 6406409)
                              I was facing issue with HDD on day one ( some its detected or some time it’s not ) after three day its completely not detecting.
                              I have log the complain in shopcluse on 15th Sep 2013 but still no action taken by shopcluse.
                              Shopcluse send me defected product and instead of take any action against your registered supplier they are saying to me to go service center... !!
                              I have send hard disk to Seagate service center & they retune back HDD to me because this product is export product & Seagate not support this kind of product...I think shopcluse are cheating with customer..

I humbly request you to intervene in the matter and resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards,
                              Piyush Dixit
                              +91-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:27:41

Dear Piyush,

We are regretful for the inconvenience cause to you in response to the received product. We are arranging the reverse pick-up of the same. The tracking details will be shared to you via mail. Once the product reaches our warehouse, we will proceed with the next course of action as per your ease.

ShopClues Support

As instruct by shopclues team, Faulty HDD with original Retail invoice has been handover to shopcluse courier partner “INDIA ON TIME” and ref no is “ [protected]”.

Piyush Dixit
                              +91-[protected]
                              Thanks for your support, my issue has been resolved...

Thanks Consumer Complaints Forums...

priyay2k13
                                order id 6096147, i ordered this product 32 days back. After 5 days of ordering they changed status to procurement delay. So i requested them to cancel the order and refund the money. After that they responded that your order is being cancelled. Now even after 32 days of ordering my order is still not cancelled & still showing status as procurement delay. I sent them many mails asking why order is still not cancelled but they are not at all responding. plz help me to get my money back. I never saw such a non responsive customer service.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:27:21
                                Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have processed the complete refund against your order. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 10-15 working days. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

ShopClues Support
                                this comment is in response to above response from Shopclues Support, i feel rather than copy-paste answer by shopclues they should explain why in 1st place they took so long to respond. Otherwise this means Shopclues Support respond only if we give complaints on such a forums.

abhijitdamedhar
                                  I already Complained

"SHOPCUES.COM - 3 TIMES PAYMENT DEDUCTION"

On this LINK

since, after the complaint it has over a month i haven't got the money................

immediately getting call after complaint, i haven't received my money, though on phone the shopclue member said i will get the money within 24 hrs, ... Why This Is Happening

he asked me all the details even my atm card pin number, etc...

Please Please do something....................
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:44:08
                                  I Already Complained About “SHOPCUES.COM - 3 TIMES PAYMENT DEDUCTION”

At this link

AFTER A MONTH I HAVEN’T GOT MY MONEY....

he asked me all the details even my ATM card pin number, etc...
                                  Still nothing happened
                                  Please Please do Something...............
                                  Dear Abhijit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are investigating the concern on urgent basis. Be assured of getting the revert from us ASAP. For other assistance, write to us at ShopClues.com/support.

Dear Abhijit,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

ShopClues — Order 6227943 made with shopclues not delivered but Website says so. [Resolved]

maddydilip
                                    This is regarding a order I made on shopclues with order ID:6227943 made on 25 Aug 2013.But I have not yet received the order.They...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Agrawal mansi
                                    Respected sir, On 3rd of September i had ordered a pendrive from the site shopclues.com. my order number is 6557835. I have'nt received the delivery till date. I am on continous contact with the customer care service but m not getting a satisfactory reply. The site is just delaying the delivery everyday giving me timeline of days everytime i talk to them. Even on asking for refund after the timeline end period I am not getting either the surety of the delivery of the product or the refund. On the last update on 18th September shopclues has asked for more 7 working day time. The status of my order on sit is showing "complete" which means deliver but i didnt get the delivery whereas the status on the courier company site is showing "in transit". I request you to please help me in getting the refund. Thanks
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:26:52

[Sep 18, 2013] ShopClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Dear Mansi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to get this investigated on urgent basis. You will have the updates ASAP.

Angad Singh
                                      A. I had made a purchase of Puma Speeder shoe on 27 August 13 Order ID 6358853. B. Even after receiving the order, order's status was not updated to "Completed" for next 4 days, this updated status enables the return order option using which you raise a request to return the product. C. After calling up CC, i got that button enabled and as per the CC i emailed them the problem along with the pictures on 05 Sept 13 (Return ID 75167) which they said they will forward to Merchant to verify the issue. D. Till date ( 15 Sept 13) even after several call they have always reverted with the response that they are yet to hear back from the merchant. Moreover, the CC and the shopclues team has never been able to meet the timeline they share over call about by when they will give you the response back about your query. I have to move out of town and need to make a purchase, and because of this delay from ShopClues, i am unable to make further purchases.

Low Quality Product, No refund No response, No Proper Quality Product
                                      Low Quality Product, No refund No response, No Proper Quality Product
                                      Dear Angad,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are investigating the concern on urgent priority. You will have the updates ASAP.