ShopClues.com

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122 001

+91 12 4441 4888  (Customer Support)
+91 12 4466 9777  (Merchant Support)

USA Office
Clues Network Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 USA

Registered Office
Clues Network Pvt. Ltd., B1 Pragati Chambers, 15, Dutt Vihar Society, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat, India

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

ShopClues.com related photos (2068)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ShopClues.com Photos

ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

I have Ordered Fabino Water Purifier WP-011 on 13 October 2012 from Shopclue.com, It is get delivered to me after 5-6 days. But I am surprised to see that the product is in defective state & I send all the pictures taken about the condition of product to Shopclue.com on next day with all the details.
After that I get assurance from shopclue.com that The product will get pick up for Return process in few days & payment get refunded in accounts after they receive the Product.But after that nobody turn up to pick-up the product even after 10 days, So I again mail them regarding the same, Again I receive the same assurance But nothing happened this time also. So I get the thought that they are not really interested in resolving the same so i post regarding the same on there Facebook page, & again I receive same assurance on there facebook reply that I receive from there mail.But as expected this time also I get the same Experience.After that till now I not receive any reply for my mail or Facebook Comment till Now.Once they give the reason foe delay is the location is not covered by Courier Partner Which has no Logic as I given 7 orders after this one in last 45 days & all delivered to my home successfully so If they really want to pickup the Product they can do any time in all this Courier Visits.
I don't know Why they are Cheating like this & not also replying for what they want to say about this. This is should be eye opener for all those who think that The process will be easier if they get faulty product Or if you want to return the product if you don't like.
I am here also attaching the snapshots of (1) Photos of defective product.
Aug 13, 2020
I am agree with u the same problem with me but i received wrong product with wrong billing address and name

I have ordered 500 ml water bottle and when I received the courier, bottle can contains only 150 ml water. I have registered my first complain on Nov 12 04:20 pm (IST) and then they told me that their courier guy will come to pick up bottle and then once they receive the bottle, they will evaluate the complain and refund the money. But till date no one turned up to pick up courier. Kindly do the needful.
    PFA email print screen for further details.
    Dear Customer,

If you have already registered a complaint with us please be assured that we are working on your case and will get back to you. Else, kindly share your Order ID for quick resolution.

ShopClues Support

I got to know of one Ambrane A77 tablet at Shopclues.com with nice features.I ordered one and the tablet was shipped to me for Rs 3798.00.(17th Nov,2012)
      The tablet had a dead battery and it never worked unless you plug in the charging pin.upon contacting shopclues,they commited an exchange at doorsteps which never happened.Upon escalating to one Narender(Supervisor in Shopclues custcare) i was given the dealer details and i got the tablet replaced.(24th Nov,2012).The new tablet had a damn poor touch and a nearly dead battery(drains out in 30 min).WHen i told them that i need to return the product,they arent entertaining and just consumed the 10 day window(of 10 day return policy) while keep communicating me through emails.It was just a waste of money and i am not going to spare these guys.i will drag them to the consumer court.Looking forward to some help from this forum.

Veer Singh
      Dear Veer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our telephonic conversation, your concern against the order ID - 1837852 is already on high priority with us. You will soon receive positive reply on the same.

ShopClues Support
      The material supplied by Shopclues is very low quality. I was duped and received a cheap saree that looks nothing like the stuff they advertised. Beware of these people.

I recently purchased a samsung laptop bag through online shopping from "www.shopclues.com". The quality of the bag is below par and the cushion provided inside is very very thin. The bag cannot protect the laptop since the cushion is almost negligible. Also The shoulder straps doesn't have any sponge or cushionl. Unlike other bags the handle is also simply a peice of cloth and doesn't have sponge inside. Given the bag quality, its price way too high. It doesn't suffice to carry any laptop. Also the space inside is very thin. Only laptop can be kept, don't know how to accomodate other accessories inside. I request to take necessary action so that others may not be cheated further.
        Dear Customer,

We request you to send us the clicked images of the received laptop bag at [protected]@shopclues.com with your order ID. In case you have already sent then please be assured that we are working on your case and will get back to you. We express regrets for the inconvenience caused to you.

ShopClues Support

ORDER NUMBER :[protected]belmonte watch)
          SHIPMENT tRACKING ID :- [protected]
          ORDER DATE:- 9th november, 2012br...

Hello my name is anshuman and i purchased a Nokia Bluetooth headset from shopclues.com with order#1574777 and they delivered the package on time and when i received and used it the volume control was not working and when i contacted the customer service they told me to contact the Nokia service center to claim the product warranty and when i visited the Nokia care they told that the product was not launched in India and how come when the product is not launched in India,how can anyone sell it and later i contacted the customer service and i requested to replace the product instead they told that they would pick up the parcel and refund my amount and after few days i receive a email stating that they will refund me the partial amount and that's not the solution...i sent a email stating to collect the parcel and refund my amount and it was sent 2 times but the people sitting there never bothered to reply the email so please kindly check about these people as they are fooling people by selling the products which are not launched in India and moreover the customer service line gets disconnected every 2 minutes and we need to ring again and again to get connected to a person...hoping for the helpful reply.....thanking you
          Dear Anshuman,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The concerned team is already working on this case. We will let you know with the positive resolution.

Dear Anshuman,

This is to inform you that your case has been approved for reverse pick up and we are initiating a pick-up of the order. Once the product reach to us back, we would initiate the complete refund of your order. The refunded amount will reflect in your account within 10-15 working days. We appreciate your patience till then and very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

ShopClues Support

I had ordered Allensolly trouser from ShopClues on 1st Nov 2012. Trouser delivered by shopclues on 5th Nov 2012 is a duplicate product. It is a cotton track suite on which they have put duplicate sticker of AllenSolly. I have raised return request to Shopclues to which their answer is if vendor accepts return then only they will acept return. My transaction was with Shopclues and not with vendor. Shopclues has 30 days return policy. Shopclues is a fraud online purchase site. DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM SHOPCLUES.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
            From: ShopClues.com <[protected]@shopcluescom.zendesk.com>
            Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
            Subject: [ShopClues.com] Re: I want to return the product-Order: 1791320
            To: SANDEEP POWAR <[protected]@gmail.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Radhika, Nov 16 11:47 am (IST):
            Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. However, Your request has been forwarded to the merchant and to our 'Returns' team. We try our best to get a resolution from the merchant within 3-4 working days.

Please note that some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue or availability of the merchant. In any case we try to expedite and ensure that your interest is protected. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Deepika- Team ShopClues

SANDEEP POWAR, Nov 07 03:15 pm (IST):

I have got this shipment today. I am regular user of allen Solly brand. I am finding product shipped not to be of good quality. Fabric of trouser is not up to mark. I would like to return product.

Allen Solly Cargo
            Code: 190239.000.NRR

Please arrange for shipment pickup and refund amount in cash.

Sandeep Powar
            _._

Cheers,
            ShopClues Support Team.

Message-Id:XQM49GP5_50a5da82e99e0_686f1642a[protected]_sprut
            Dear Sandeep,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Just to let you know, we do not support 30-days replacement policy but have a 10-days return policy. Second, we have all the proofs from the respective merchant that speaks for the genuineness of the product so there is no place for doubt regarding the same. We are already working on your concern and you will receive the updates soon.

ShopClues Support

I tried to place an order on Shopclues.com but transaction got failed and amount is deducted from my account. Order details:

Order: 1710007
              Date: 18 Oct 2012, 01:51 PM
              Status: Checkout Incomplete

I log a support ticket from shopclues portal on 29 Oct 2012 also wrote emails to them but to response from their side.

I suggest all buyers try to place order through COD mode only. I think it is also Shopclues source of income : not refunding the money.
              Dear Vinayak,

We would like to inform you that your order was an unsuccessful transaction and we did not receive any amount against this. Kindly check the same with your bank and do let us know for any assistance.

Order no: 6210737
              Item: Canon EOS 600D SLR (Black) with Kit I EF-S18-55mm IS II Lens.

I ordered the above mentioned product during a camera deal on 24th aug 13 for Rs. 29, 819. On 27th aug 13 they told it was shipped through fedex but actually it wasnt even dispatched. They gave only the airway bill no as i confirmed it from fedex. After long conversation for a 3 weeks they told it was a technical problem from their end and they are resolving it. A week ago the status suddenly changed to &quot;RETURN COMPLETE&quot;. I came to know they have techinical mistakes. i got a mail that your refund for this ordered is initiated and we have escalated your case.

According to them the refunds must have reflected in my bank in 4-5 days but still not i havnt received. i mailed again &amp; again but no reply and after a long time they mailed the same thing &quot;the refund was initiated..&quot; but still no satisfactory results. It was going to be a month by this 24th sep 13.

Really i cant understand their buyers protection policy and they ask to rate their customer support after they make a contact which is so silly.

I have received the phone via order ID : 1759437 from shopclues. However its digit number "4" is not working. I sent them mail immediately after receiving phone and they confirmed that merchant will get in touch with me in 3-4 working days.Please see the mails from them. However no one has come back to me for the return or replacement of the same till today.

============================================================

thank you for contacting shopclues.Com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 71624, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.
                Team shopclues.
                Shopclues.Com, oct 29 10:32 pm (ist):
                name : amit gupta
                phone : [protected]
                order ID : 1759437
                I have received the phone today. However its digit number "4" is not working properly and need to press very hard to enter the number. I request you to please replace this phone immediately.
                Cheers,
                shopclues support team.

Shopclues support, oct 30 07:16 pm (ist):
                hello amit,

thank you for contacting shopclues.Com.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. However, your request has been forwarded to the merchant and to our 'returns' team. We try our best to get a resolution from the merchant within 3-4 working days.

deepika -team shopclues
                Dear Amit,

As per our telephonic conversation, we are initiating a replacement of your order (ID[protected]. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. You will be notified too for any updates on the same.

shopclues support
                same thing with me, order no #1800391, return request ticket number 82094), and order no #1792633 and return request ticket number 82586.

send them images of received product as per their advise but no reply except the new ticket numbers getting every time trying to contact them.

what is the solution guys..what is the address where i can courier these products to you.?10 days return policy wasted just to register a return request!

[protected]@elliscities.com
                Dear Parveen,

As per our telephonic conversation, we are initiating a refund of your order[protected]. Once the formalities are done, you will receive the refunded amount within 10-15 working days. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

ShopClues Support

I had placed the "Skullcandy S2DUDZ-012 In-the-ear Headphone" on 21.10.2012 at shopclues.com...
                  I have ordered an induction cook top (order no.[protected] from shopclues.Com on 19 oct 2012, 12:22 am.
                  They have said...
                  Shopclues.com is the worst online shopping website ever. I received a pen drive as per my Order # 1683565 but after late delivery,...

PURCHASED A MODEM/ROUTER FROM SHOPCLUES.COM.
                  I WANT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT BACK BECAUSE IT IS NOT SUITABLE TO ME.

BUT SHOPCLUES NOT GIVING ANY RESPONSE. THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER IS JUST KEEP ON WAITING WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE.

I HAVE SEND EMAIL ALSO. EXCEPT AUTO GENERATED MESSAGE THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM SHOP-CLUES. PLEASE TAKE THE PRODUCT BACK.
                  Dear Tarun,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. If you have already sent a mail regarding your concern please be assured that we are working on this. However, for quick resolution we request you to share your order ID.

ShopClues Support!

THERE WAS A OFFER ON 24th SEPTEMBER ON SHOPCLUES.COM ABOUT DISH TV WORTH Rs.1690/- @199/- AND I HAVE PLACED ORDER TO BUY THE SAME, BUT NOW THEY WANTS ME TO PAY AN AMOUNT OF Rs.1341/- AGAINST INSTALLATION & ACTIVATION EVEN IF THE INSTALLATION IS DONE BY US. SINCE THE OFFER DID NOT SPECIFY ABOUT MANDATORY CHARGES FOR INSTALLATION & ACTIVATION. WE ONLY DEMAND TO THE SUPPLIER TO ISSUE THE HARDWARE IMMEDIATELY WHICH WAS PROMISED ON THE SHOPCLUES.COM WEB SITE.
                    WE REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME ON THIS REGARDS.

THANKING YOU,

N NITINKUMAR
                    Dear Nitin,

The offer clearly stated all the charges involved along with the packages offered by the Brand in two different zones. Rs 199 was the price for just the Set top box, which don't work without the installation and installation hardware (the Price for Installation and installation hardware was mentioned on the product page as well). Kindly pay the installation charges to get the product installed.

Thankyou,
                    ShopClues Support

Sir, On 24/09/2012 I ordered Avon Senses Body Spray- One piece (QTY:1) with order ID 1612776,
                      I did online payment of Rs 78, from axis bank with the following transaction details:
                      ICONN/55339792/240912/CCAVENUE.COM / CHA. From my a/c money was debited but in shopclues.com
                      it was written, under status: checkout incomplete. So again I did the transaction with the following details:
                      ICONN/55340550/240912/CCAVENUE.COM / CHA with axis bank and in the shopclues.com with order ID 1612822.
                      I got my product for order ID 1612822. But the first transaction of Rs. 78 has not been credited into
                      my bank a/c till today.
                      My email Id is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Sisir,

As per our telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that the refund has been initiated for your order 1612776. The refunded amount will reflect in your account within 4 working days. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

ShopClues.Com
                      I have ordered a product on 23 feb, 2015 but till 10, march i haven&#039;t got
                      it, therefore i cancelled my order and asked for refund but till 24, March
                      the team of shopclues haven&#039;t refunded my money back and also not
                      acquiring me about what particularly the problem is regarding my
                      transaction...and also not sending me a mail regarding it, the worst
                      customer support and service ever experienced...
                      my order no. is 39167193
                      placed on 23, february 2015
                      cancelled on 10, march 2015...

hi there, My name is Pankaj Kumar.
                        I made a transaction of 1339 rs for buying nokia 101 mobile from www.shopclues.com on 10-sep-2012 for gifting to my father.
                        Order no is 1542146 and placed on 10-sep-2012. This site was proved to be the wrost site for me. I have very horrible experience with them. This is totally a fraud site.

The shipment which was send to me was faulty so I refused to accept and didn't receive the shipment and reverted courier back to company.
                        After writing lots of mail and spending my 50-100 rs talktime on calling the company, the shopclues.com is not giving me a satisfactory answer and denying me my refund even if a didn't receive item. I have filled their online customer care form many time but got no reply.
                        I am sick of talking to their customer care, they always tell me that confirmation of retunr courier is pending while on dtdc site it is showing that the courier has been delivered to them on 25-sep-12.
                        I have also called about 10 times to their customer care but they are not listning to me. Now they have stoped picking my phone call and I am unable to talk to them.
                        I have already declared this transaction as dispute with my credit card company but till this time my 1339 rs is stuck with this fraud company.
                        So guys please don’t buy anything from this fraud company as they only wanted to suck your money.

in case if anyone is planning to buy anythisng from shopclues please think again and can contact me on [protected] or mail me at [protected]@bhelhwr.co.in to know more about this fraud site experiences.
                        Dear Customer,

As per our telephonic conversation, we sincerely express regrets for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly accept all our apologies again. We have initiated a refund of your order 1542146 and the refunded amount will reflect in your account within 10-15 working days. Till then, your patience is appreciated.

ShopClues Support
                        Fraud company I am going to file a fraud case on it.
                        After sales service is the worst, I recently purchased some hair oil for the order 11555769. I got the package delivered in 3-4 days time. Firstly the packaging was so horrible. Next I just opened the package and I see that the Oil has leaked off there was only about 60 - 70 % in there. I ran to the delivery guy who said raise a request and I will be the one who will pick it up. I raised a request a week back haven't heard from them yet. Tried calling them. but unable to get to them, Then return request was raised on march 1 (return # 221151) No one has contacted me yet.
                        My phone # [protected]
                        I ordered GNC 100% Whey Protein 2.0 lbs. The item is not original. The original packaging is broken on the right side completely. On the top it is manually sealed and not factory sealed. On the package it is printed chocolate and they just put the sticker on it saying vanilla. The inside bag is also not factory sealed and powder is coming out of it. This is scam and not original.
                        Order Number: 11721009
                        Product: GNC 100% Whey Protein 2.0 lbs

Shopclues.com — Account related

Delete my account i dont want that because too many emails is coming to me and i dont want them so delete it so that i feel free

Shop Clues — product not received

delorder no 42341921, rtacking no GGN40047100 was not delivered. But it is shown in updates as delivered

ORDER NO: 1440106
                          ORDER DATE; 20 AUGUST 2012
                          PRODUCT COST: RS. 135 /-
                          PAID AMOUNT THROUGH : NET BANKING...
                          Order: 1534263
                          Date: 07 Sep 2012, 03:54 PM
                          Status: Shipped

The order shows shipped in my...

i m purchase data card from shopclues.com with order no:1477279,1477480. they account shows your product is deliver but the product is not deliver to me......... samething will happen before order no:1455633 they showing the product is deliver but recieved by me....or not even they provide any detail about the delivery the customer care never reply on call even not answer the mail......this fraud is happening with this website plz help me out.....
                          Dear Rajiv,

As per our telephonic conversation, your two orders 1477279 and1477480 are already delivered to Mr. M. S. Tyagi. However, for your third order 1455633, we are investigating this matter with our concerned courier partner. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We also assure that such inconvenience should not bother any of our customer in future. Your patience for receiving the third order is appreciated. We will share its updates on your registered e-mail address.

ShopClues Support

I, Praveen, order Philips SHE3595BK/00 In-Ear Headphones from shopclue.com on 26 August. After four date of purchase my order status is "Processing". About the shipment, it is mentioned as "No Shipment found". They are proving felicities like live chat, phone contact number, and mail id. I tried to contact them through all these possible ways, but there is no replay.
                            Order details:
                            Order: 1476621 (Philips SHE3595BK/00 In-Ear Headphones)
                            Date: 26 Aug 2012, 08:36 PM
                            Status: Processing

What shold I do!!!! Please help
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            Im Praveen and I ordered a car mp3 fm transmitter on july 30th 2013 in shopclues and my order number is 5497685. But till now I did not receive the product which i ordered. I called customer service many times but no proper response from customer service. First they told they have no stock to deliver and told me to wait and I waited for 3 months still Im not getting proper response from shopclues. In customer service they are telling they are checking POD (Proof Of Delivery) for 10 days. I dont know what they are checking for that 10 days. I have purchased many products in shopclues. But I feel good and happy in shopclues but now not yet received my product and waiting for 3 months no proper response from shopclues team. What should I do now. Somebody from shopclues team please help me. Customers are very valuable. Dont lose customers by not responding properly. With the confidence in shopclues website only people are doing online shopping. Please help me to get my product. Kindly do the needful. Please reply what is the current status that what shopclues team doing in my product. Please help me.

Thanks and regards,