Shopeling.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 12, 2016

File a complaint to Shopeling.com

Having problems with Shopeling.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shopeling.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shopeling.com

Shopeling.com Website

Shopeling.com Head Office Address

Moti Nagar, House Complex Market, Block B, Karam Pura
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Shopeling.com Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Shopeling.com customer care

Shopeling.com reviews & complaints(30)

Address:New Delhi, Delhi
Website:shopeling Internet services ( Shopeling .com)

Sir, on seeing the shopeling website and believed in good faith that they would deliver the product in correct time or even with acceptable little delay.
But, i am not aware & every one should be beware of these websites, as they do not deliver the ordered products, and their main aim is only grabbing money. Why do i say this is, i have ordered the screen gaurd for my lg x-147 i. E. L-60 model mobile on nov-25, 2016 and yet to receive the product after 15 days. I have made payment already with my credit card. I have contacted trough mail but no reply.
My order no.[protected].
They do not give the status of the order from the order fetching, packing stage etc. To delivery. This is a big cheating. My hard earned money even if it is rs.79/- what i have lost is my hard work and i have been disappointed & very clearly cheated. I am a lawyer! And thinking of resolving it legally!

Address:New Delhi, Delhi
    Website:www.shopeling.com

I ordered 2 Tempred glass for my mobile phones on 2-Sep-2016 and made the payment using Pay U money platform however till date (3-Nov-2016) my items are not delivered by the Shopeling.com. It seems that this is a fraud company making mischief with public. I tried to contact them via e-mail which is bouncing back and also the contact numbers given are wrong.

Shopeling Order #[protected]

Pay U Transaction ID[protected]

Address:Pune, Maharashtra, 410504

Dear sir
      I have order fume® tempered glass for micromax canvas duet 2 eg 111
      On dated 25.05.2016 at you shopling website, but till date we have not received my order, please refund my money to my bank account or dispatched material today,

My merchant order id no is :[protected]

Last mail received from this email id, [protected]@gmail.com

We are very sorry your inconvenience.
      We would like to inform you that we will hold your orders for more days just because of server issues.
      We are facing technical issue in our back end so that's we will hold your orders.
      Very sorry to inform you.

Thanks & regards,
      Amol shinde
      Mob no. [protected]
      Shopeling.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My order no. is[protected] is not reached ...
      I have ordered mobile accessories in shopeling.com website a week back till now not recieved any product. I tried to contact with the mail Id which is piblished in the website but thatmail Id is just a spam. Mail is not delivering to that mail Id

Dear Sir
        My 1st complaint ID was 1371073. My complain has not resolved yet. I have neither got the item nor refund yet.

Dear Sir
        I have given Rs135 to shopeling.com(for order ID[protected] through PayUmoney (Payment ID[protected] for purchasing a tempered glass. But I have not get any response yet from shopeling.com. I have sent mail so many times to its customer care email - [protected]@shopeling.com, but the message delivery to the recipient failed permanently. What will I do now ? Please help me.
        Thanking You
        Chittaranjan Mohapatra
        Mob - [protected]
        Sep 8, 2016
        Dear Sir My 1st complaint ID was 1371073 Mr Rahul Kumar from the company called me and asking about refund of that money which I have paid. His mob. no. was 07808820671. He asked for card 16 digit number and CVV number for refund. But why will I give him. So I did not agree with him. Then he assured me the amount will be refunded to my PayUMoney wallet. For this he took a lot of time of mine, but finally there is no result and output is zero.Please help me. Thaking You Chittaranjan Mohapatra Mob -9437130716
        Sep 08, 2016
        Updated by crmohapatra
        Dear Sir
        My 1st complaint ID was 1371073. My complain has not resolved. I have neither got the item nor refund yet.
        Mr Rahul Kumar from the company called me and asking about refund of that money which I have paid. His mob. no. was [protected]. He asked for card 16 digit number and CVV number for refund. But why will I give him. So I did not agree with him. Then he assured me the amount will be refunded to my PayUMoney wallet. For this he took a lot of time of mine, but finally there is no result and output is zero.Please help me.

Thaking You
        Chittaranjan Mohapatra
        Mob -[protected]
        Please give me a my Moto turbo glass.i have payment in my paytm wallet payment.no receive is my item

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110015

I (C p surya) was placed an order at shopeling.com on 16th august-2016 (Order #[protected] xolo q900t screen guard. But there is not any response or update given to me after placing the order. I also contact at the given number[protected] but it is told to me that is not shopeling contact number. So i want to refund my amount or deliver the product to me.

Website:www.shopeling.com

I have placed order id[protected] of inr 234 (Paid via ccavenue reference no.[protected] on 20/04/2016 and immediately got the order confirmation mail. After that i tried several time to contact regarding the shippment but no response on their part. Finally they just changed the order id to[protected] on their website. Till today they did not sent any information regarding my ordered items. I want the ordered items or my my money back.
            This kind of fake websites just hampering the reputation of genuine online shopping websites.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 700136
              Website:shopeling.com

I have placed an order for fume tempered glass for phillips w3500 on 24/5/2016 through www.shopeling.com. I have received an e-mail saying "please cancel and refund".. My order number is[protected]... I have sent several mails to shopeling customer care regarding this and yet they have failed to refund my order. The customer care phone no. Given on the website is also appearing to be not working

Address:Pune, Maharashtra, 410504

Hi, i have ordered screen guard from this site, my order no.[protected] dtd. 25.05.2016 and payment is paid advance to shopling account through debit card payment on dtd. 20/05/2016. But till date we have not received my order material, company hold the order because of server issue, he is facing technical issue in his back end and hold my orders so please dispatched material immediately or refund my amount rs.135/- to my bank of maharashtra account.

Please give me any contact no to your site

Amol shinde

Address:393001

Dear sir/madam,
                  Greetings for the day!!!

I have ordered microsoft lumia 650 tempered glass in online shopping website http://www.shopeling.com on 26th april 2016 with using my debit card for amount of 135 rupees. My order id :[protected] till now i have not got any status from the company, when ever i am trying to call, they are not responding and their website also blocked. I want my money back.

Please do needfully.
                  Thanks & regards;
                  Bhavik modi

Website:www.shopeling.com

Hi, i had ordered tempered glass for my cell phone on[protected] it was pre-paid order but till now i have not received any update from the company and when trying to contact on the customer-care number provided in website it says the number is not reachable the email id is also fake. Please find below contact details shared on the company site.

Shipment order id[protected]
                    Contact no- call us:[protected]
                    Email: [protected]@shopeling.com

Website:shopeling.com

Order no.[protected] for tempered glass screen protector for Lenovo vibe k5 plus smartphone. No updates are given.Item is not shipped.Telephones are switched off, emails are not answered.Purcase completed on[protected], with full payment vide payu-money. I request a refund to my bank / card immediately.

Shopeling.com — Wrong product

My oder number is[protected] xolo lt 2000 glass temper, but size is too large, i have call custmr care but they not picked call and no response for my mail against return the product...

Address:Jalandhar, Punjab, 144022

Sir I order tempered glass of my phone and pay online my order no. Is[protected]when u ship my order plz ship my order as soon as possible

http://www.shopeling.com/ — Wrong product delivery

Hell, i give one order lava iris fuel 60 tempered glass.11/7/2015 also paid money by using internat confirmed order.my order no.[protected].but product delivery change...my [protected]@gmail.com

Address:403005
                          Website:www.shopeling.com

Today I took the delivery of the tempered glass, dispatched by you through courier service. It is observed that the item was sent to me in a plastic case with the following defects :-
                          1. The tempered glass was found in loose condition. It was not packed in a branded and sealed packet. I doubt whether it is a brand new item or not. Fume brand is nowhere to be seen as the pack was missing.
                          2. The glass is having a bubble ( 2mm in diameter ) in the middle ( manufacturing defect) and is having adhesive protective film on one side only . The adhesive protective film should be on both the sides. Also it appears that the glass is meant to fit for HTC Desire one plus as it has a u shaped cut on top edge and may not fit htc one x plus. The glass also appears to be dull (not clear) and thick instead of thin.
                          3. The following items were also missing from the pack.
                          a) Microfiber cloth.
                          b) Alcohol swab.
                          c) Squeezer.
                          d) Installation instructions.
                          In view of the above discrepancies I would request you to send me a new and 'Fume' branded item in replacement of the defective one, at your earliest.
                          Thanking you,
                          Simon
                          Dt.19/02/2016

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110015
                            Website:Moti Nagar, House Complex Market, Karam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi 110015, India

I placed an order of a mobile cover on Jan 1, 2016. The order # is:[protected] The amount of Rs 129 was paid through PayU Money and Payment ID is 86383044. The mobile # ([protected]) given is out of service and mail is not getting delivered to the specified email id: [protected]@shopeling.com This is very inconvenient for the users and

Address:635109
                              Website:www.shopeling.com

My self Sudhakar from Hosur i have purchased a product online from shopeling on 30th of december2015 but till today it was not delivered to me and unable contact their customer care to know the status... Having order no[protected]

Website:www.shopeling.com

R.sir/mam My self Dileshwar Singh from Jammu i have purchased a product online from shopeling on 2nd of december2015 but till today it was not delivered to me... Having order no[protected] email id: [protected]@gmail.com mob no. [protected]

Address:301019
                                  Website:Www.shopeling.com

Dear team, I have a order placed for tampared glass for spice mi 551, and it is received today, but it is not for my mobile screen size, so I request you that please return the product in my same address . My invoice no[protected] Price - 135 Pin code - 301019

Website:www.shopeling.com

I have ordered for xolo 8x 1100 tempered glass but I have received an unsized tempered glass trying to contact mail is bouncing .After trying for then 20 times some person picked up the call and asked to send a mail with the photo of tempered glass .She told me that I will get respond within 24 hrs.Its been 3 days still I didn't get any response if I call the customer care no is out of service .Never saw a worst company like this ever before please don't purchase anything from this website

Order[protected] product tempered glass received in damaged/cracked condition. Customer care email I'd gets bounce back and no one picks the call. Saw similar reviews. Please suggest ways to handle this rogues and stop further cheating to others