Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

I have been trying to get in touch with siemens customer care since yesterday morning... But there has been no response from their side... They keep on asking for my mobile number... Must have done so a 100 times, then name and address but neither have they bothered to contact back or send their technician... The clothes are blocked and water is running out due to probably a rat bite..in the pipe... They keep on saying they've taken my complaint on high priority but have done nothing about it... I will not recommend siemens product to anyone
Nov 9, 2017
Oct 08, 2017

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 09, 2017
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that our customer service team can contact you to assist your issue.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We've had a brilliant experience with the siemens dishwasher purchased over 3 years back in bangalore, and i now will never ever invest in another siemens appliance given the painful experience we are going thru to resolve the same.
    The machine showed an error 1, post which a service partner employee visited (Complaint order id: [protected]) our residence on the 12th september, to try & resolve the complaint. This engineer did not appear to be knowledgeable (Had to refer a chart to understand the nature of the problem!) and without touching the machine was suggesting that we change the mother board @ rs. 6000 inr and it would take 12 days to receive the part from siemens bombay. We were charged a service charge of rs. 800, for which a receipt was provided.
    Despite the same being unresolved, the case was closed by the partner engineer who suggested that we could lodge another complaint within a month.
    My next complaint was lodged on the 18th september (Complaint order no. [protected]), to which the same service partners proprietor called me on the 25th september, informing me that i would now possibly have to pay rs. 9900 given the error 1 complaint, as there could be a problem with both the mother board & display panel.
    He would accordingly order the parts from siemens bombay, and that would take 8 days.
    Here am i, on the 3rd oct following up for the parts, to which a further revert is expected.

I have a few questions for the siemens service an support team
    1) from my conversation with your service partner, it does appear that there is only 1 partner with two employees in bangalore, who not only provide support but also install siemen products? Seriously guys?
    2) i requested the staff at your call centre while placing the second complaint to please have a siemens employed service staff look into the issues. This was committed by the call centre rep but not honoured. Kindly check the conversation recording.
    3) siemens being a large white goods player, is unable to maintain spares in key locations? This is not a mom n pop company we are discussing here!
    4) there is absolutely no escalation mechanism available on the siemens website, which does give the service staff & channel members a sense of sadistic supremacy. Well, do remember, that customers don't repeats mistakes, and an unsatisfied customer will go out of his way to warn potential buyers of the dreaded siemens customer service.
    I yet hope that my efforts on writing this escalation on the customer complains forum will perhaps make a difference, so lets see.
    Cheers,
    Roch ferreira
    Nov 5, 2017
    Oct 03, 2017

Oct 04, 2017
    Dear Roch Ferreira,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We had purchased a new dishwasher in april-2017 from siemens.in august the dishwasher stopped working and we lodged a complaint reference order number:[protected] on 16-august. The technician came and said that a part needed to be replaced. But till today that part has no arrived and siemens service people and escalation team keep giving us commitments that they have not kept till date. I am unable to approach anyone for a replacement either because the service people have stopped taking our calls or calling back.
      This is the worst customer service that i have seen by far. I would urge that no one should consider buying anything ever from siemens. I have used samsung, lg and hitachi products - their customer service is way way better.
      Oct 27, 2017
      Sep 23, 2017

Sep 26, 2017
      Dear Somnath Bhadury,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Service request is registered with order id: [protected]. My service has not been attended past 10 days of my dish washer. I have called customercare so many times but still my problem is not solved. Your goa service centre is all bent on spoiling the seimens german name. Worst service from seimens. I made a big mistake buying seimens. I should have bought ifb instead o[censored]seless seimens. I demand that my dishwasher be serviced immediately.
        Sep 15, 2017
        Problem resolved. Technician came and replaced the defective part.
        Sep 14, 2017

Sep 15, 2017
        Dear Manzar Qazi,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
        Problem solved. Thank you. Pls improve response time to attend to the complaint

I own and operate a siemens washing machine, dryer and dishwasher - all 3 machines are under service contract to hi-tech services.
          I also own a siemens gas hob and extractor hood., which have been serviced a few times by kitchen care. Recently, the serviceman came again but representing unitech service this time, and talked me into a service contract.
          I just wanted to make sure that both kitchen care and unitech service are your official and reliable service companies before signing a contract with the latter. Kindly reply to me at: [protected]@akerkar.com. Thank you.
          J. Akerkar
          Oct 13, 2017
          Sep 05, 2017

Sep 12, 2017
          Dear J. Akerkar,

We have learnt from the team that your issue has been resolved. For further queries, please write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com

Thank you.

Dear,
            I have parched siemens washing machine (Model-sn68m064eu/01 fd9411) from sathya show room chennai in year 2013....

As i have informed you earlier during our conversation on 19th august '17 and over multiple emails sent to you and mr kapil sharma. Please do note the sequence of the events:

My first complaint for refrigerator model ka62ds91/01 with fd no 9212/000078, was made on 4th of august '17. The complaint was icing issue only in the bottom most vegetable drawer. Other than that my entire fridge (I. E. Ice cabin, freezer cabin, water function, fridge - everything was working absolutely fine). Thats why from 4th of august 2017 till 8th of august there was no follow ups, we patiently waited for your personnel to show up and the issue was not urgent.

Personnel from your company named ashok visited our premises on 8th of august 2017, during his visit he poured two glasses of hot water in the vent behind the vegetable drawer. He billed us for rs 800/- (Invoice attached - as visit charge) and left saying it is fixed now.

Post that our fridge stopped cooling completely - no cooling in the entire fridge. All this happened post the visit by personnel from your company. After which repeated call were made to you and your office (Customer service/ your personal handphone/ office number) but all that was of no help at all. As your office kept delaying sending any personnel for servicing even after repeated request.in the meanwhile all our food products, vegetables and fruits went stale. I suffered financial loss due to this.

After further follow ups (Due to urgency of the problem and massive inconvenience to my family) your office obliged us by sending another personnel, 12th august 2017, after spending over 2 hours he was not able to pin point the exact source of the problem. He was of opinion there may be issue with the inverter which resides right behind the vent (Where your personnel mr ashok had put two glasses of hot water in). Please find attached service note.

You must understand that my refrigerator stopped working after 'pouring of two glasses of hot water in the vent' by ashok during his visit to my premises on 8th august 2017. Me and my family has experienced financial loss and mental harassment due to negligence by your company personnel. Now instead of correcting the wrongdoing, your company is offering us 30% discount of the rs 19, 600 bill raised which is due to direct consequence of your negligence. This is mockery of the customer and company relationship. We did not purchase products of such esteemed brand to be harassed like this. At present my washer, dryer, microwave oven, oven and refrigerator is all from siemens. All this purchase was made with a trust of good product and service. However, due to recent episode our trust in your prestige brand is out of balance.
            Sep 24, 2017

Dear sir
              I have purchased ur refrigerator on 18/05/07 and model no. Is ks36u602in.
              So many times i booked my complaint about my refrigerator's problems on customer care no. But not any person take visit of my home for resolving the issues... Siemens is one of the best company but why service is so poor.. Kindly do the needful on the urgent basis sir..
              Sep 29, 2017

Aug 28, 2017
              Dear Yash,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact and location details here so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My machine is just a year old and has stopped since 17th aug, complaint was put in the very next day. Engineer (So called) comes in and says its the pcb, will revert. No news. Sunday holiday. Monday they say one piece in stock but for another customer, probably from one whom payment would be received. For my machine another 5 days. That's almost 10 days without laundry. Do they understand the inconvenience caused?? Do they care??? Now they say even if we replace one part we don't know if the door lock is faulty, not in stock, will take eternity to get. Can someone please come forward and take charge?? Why are these items not stocked up?? Why is there no one to take charge?? I was told you can go ahead and complain to whoever you like nothing we can do??? After paying a whopping amount of something like rd 60, 000, this is the service???
                Aug 22, 2017

As per Siemens advise, I used FORTUNE descaling powder (100 gm) after 2 months of washing machine purchase.
                And run the empty cotton 60 degree full programme.
                After that my new machine shineing drum got scaled.
                there after I run drum cleaning programme...no effect.
                I again run with machine provided descalar powder(250 gm)... no effect..

I am mr. Pramod v. Lokhande from pune who bought a siemens front loading washing machine in jan 2016. The machine stopped working suddenly on 29th july 2017.
                  I registered an online complaint at siemens customer care (Order no [protected]) on 31th july at 9:17am.
                  An engineer (Mr balkishan cellphone no [protected]) visit us after 3 days. He told us that the door lock is not working and needs to be replaced.
                  The door lock was ordered and replaced after 8 days. But still machine did not start with the same error e34.
                  Mr balkishan told us that the pcb of the machine is not working and needs to be replaced and we have to register a new complaint online.
                  We called the online customer care and told them about the problem. The customer care personnel wanted to speak with mr balkishan and asked us why did not mr balkishan talk with them.
                  Few days went by. There was no communication from either siemens customer care or mr. Balkishan.
                  We again called online and told then about the problem and registered a new complaint ([protected] date 11 august)
                  Since there was no phone call from anybody we registered our grievance with online customer care. We were told to contact the field manager mr. Sagar hendre (Cell no [protected]).
                  After multiple attempts to contact him on phone, he told us that he would enquire and call back again. We never received any phone call from mr sagar till date.
                  Even after repeated attempts of calling the online customer care (Who promised to take the matter on most urgent basis and would send a senior engineer/ technician), none of these promises were fulfilled.
                  It has been more than 22 days and even after many phone calls the matter has not been solved.
                  I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with siemens after sales service.
                  There are so many problems :
                  1) delayed response : it takes more than 72 hours for siemens engineer to make the first visit.
                  2) lack of communication : the communication has always been one way. During these 3 weeks i did not receive a single phone call from either the customer care (Enquiring whether the problem is solved or not) nor from the engineer. We understand that sometimes some parts are not available locally and take some time to reach pune but none of this information has been communicated with us. I still do not know whether the pcb has been ordered or not and when it is going to reach my place?
                  3) doubtful skill of engineer : the engineer mr balkishan first felt it was the door lock problem. Even after replacing it the same error e 34 was there, he then felt it is the pcb problem and he is still not sure whether replacement of pcb will solve the problem.

Mr shaikh, i owned a samsung top loading washing machine for 12 yrs. There was a problem only once after 5 yrs which was solved in one day (Engineer visit was on immediate next day). The samsung machine was working till the end when we decided to change to a front loading siemens. I am sorry to tell you that this was a very big mistake on my part.

I sincerely request you to please look into the matter to either repair the machine immediately or refund my money back
                  Aug 21, 2017

Dear Pramod,

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will get in touch with you.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We have front loading washing machine. The cloth load was in the machine and the washing operations where on. Suddenly it stopped. Whole. Checking we observed that the mcb had tripped. We switched of the power supply to machine and set right the mcb. Then started the supply to the machine. On starting the supply to machine the mcb tripped immediately.
                    Aug 21, 2017

Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

Kindly share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected]. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I booked a simens dryer model w746b201w with dj appliances pvt. Ltd. On jun 3, 2017. I paid 100% advance of rs. 47000/- by credit card. I was initially told that the same will be delivered in 2 weeks. When i followed up after 2 weeks, i was informed that due to gst, the delivery will be further delayed by 2 weeks. We are a good ten weeks post the booking but there are no signs of delivery. Every time the calendar is pushed by two weeks. I need this to be resolved asap with prompt delivery. If that is not possible, i would like to have a 100% refund and suitable compensation (For not just interest) for non-performance and the hardship caused. I have chosen washing machine as the category of complaint as i did not find dryer or other suitable options
                      dryer not delivered
                      Aug 20, 2017

Dear Sampath Ganesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected]. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Pl contact on [protected] or [protected]

I purchased siemens washing machine on 14 th aug. Delivery done on 16th august... Installation was to be done on 17th august. No technician arrived for installtion. Niether a single call from their side regarding delay in installation. If this is post sales. Installation service i dont know if some repair work is required in future what will be the situation. Thinking of returning the product siemens iq500.
                        Sep 18, 2017
                        Aug 18, 2017

Aug 18, 2017
                        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Bhavik patel
                        Ahmedabad

I had purchased siemens double door refrigerator in the year 2013. Since past 2 months i'm facing lots of inconvenience and the service provided by siemens is much worse. With in a span of 2 month's 2 parts have been changed and still i'm facing the same problem. I had called the customer care on 8th and 9th of this month but no response from them till now. My complaint number is[protected].
                          Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                          Sep 11, 2017
                          Aug 10, 2017

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Complaint logged in on 27th july. Technician attended after 2 days and said electronic board was spoilt.
                            Today is 7th aug and till date i've no confirmation on the whereabouts of spares and when machine will be attended to.
                            Call center have a standard response "we will get back to you in 24 hours" and no one gets back. Have reached out to field engineer also and the response is similar. No accountability.
                            Pathetic service, i guess bad choice of buying siemens product.
                            Sep 7, 2017
                            Aug 07, 2017

Aug 07, 2017

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                            It has been over 3 months since we booked oven with half payment as advance, till we haven't delivered. We have called numerous times Siemens show room in T.Nagar Chennai Buzullah Road but in vain, keep postponding the dates.Please help us.

We own a siemens washing machine. It's been 15 days we have complained. To be precise 3rd july 2017. They send their engineer...

I had bought a DOL starter from RK Sales, Jaipur. A completely new piece turned out to be faulty and was not working. The dealer bluntly refused to replace the piece and asked me to register the complaint on your customer care number. I had registered the first complaint on 20th June. Since then I have made a number of phone calls and mails but all my complaints are falling on deaf ears.

It is highly unprofessional from your and the dealer part to supply a faulty piece and harass us in this manner.

Ticket No. #TI-[protected]#
                              Jul 08, 2017

Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

This is Siemens Home India page. If you have complaints/feedback/query related to Siemens Home Appliances you can write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected].

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Purchased a siemens washimg machine on 30th june . i was informed.imstalation withen 48 hrs and till date 8 th july instalation not done ... its just a stupid investmwnt i did . pathetic service. customer care cancels calls after listening that imstalation not done. is that aftwr sale service a compqny gives.
                                can consumer forum help on this as i havw nwvr come accross a company from where we purchasw product and than wait for ages for a stupid engineer to take out time to come for instalation... let mw know if the instalation is possiblw this year or siemens is picking the box from my home
                                Jul 10, 2017

Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number, contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected] so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

The Dishwasher was purchased in October 2016. The machine was not cleaning properly and the soap residue is not washed clean by the machine. This complaint was attended to over 6 times, with no resolution. The last were informed is that Siemens Quality Personnel will come to check the machine and it has been recommended for replacement. However calls to the Service manager Mr. Mansoor are not being responded to and we do not know the status of the resolution.
                                  Jul 08, 2017

Dear Rajnika,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number, contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected], so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Hi, i have bought one gigaset cordless from croma, however this cordless was defective since begining. Regarding this i have been complaining on the provided numbers, however, no one picks up the phone. Out of the two numbers available on the box, one was of some distributor but of no use. After regular follow up they corrected the instrument in the month of jan 17 (Did not replace whereas it should have been replaced) but nothing was done properly as the rectified phone again had the same issue. I again raised the complaint but none of them responded.

Can anyone help me out in this matter as i feel cheated because of their fraudulent action. This phone is still under guarantee but of no use. I am giving few information you can trace these people -

Mr. Sudhakar salvi,
                                    Gigaset india central service hub,
                                    Bldg. No. 4, room no. 140,
                                    Kopri colony, thane (E).
                                    Pin : 400603, tel:[protected].

Gigaset india central service hub
                                    Bldg. No.4, room no. 140,
                                    Kopri colony. Thane (E).
                                    Pin : 400603

Please help me out. I will be grateful to you.

Vikas agrawal