Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

Our washing machine was having a minor trouble (Making noise) during the spinning. As per the guidance than we got from the toll free number we contacted the local service provider ' ann's service centre'. A techinition came and inspected the machine for which we were charged ₹800. Following that it started leaking. He told us to change the drum and the shaft which would cost around ₹13000. We bought the machine four years back because of the reputation of your brand and we had a faith than it would give us good after sale service.
Jan 4, 2018
Dec 01, 2017

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 04, 2017
Dear Simon Jacob,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I was booked siemens OTG, washing machine and Dryer as on date 26.06.17 and paid advance amount as per terms...

I have purchased a siemens fully automatic washing machine on 21.10.2014 from vijay sales, ahmedabad, gujarat and the same was installed on 23.10.2014.

The model no. Of the machine : wm10k1601n/01
    Serial no.[protected]

I never got any phone call for annual maintenance contract from your representative / company when the warranty of the machine expires.

It was a rude shock for me, that many of the manufacturers contacting their customers encourage them to go for annual maintenance contract, which will enable the customer to have a good customer satisfaction and nurture the loyalty towards the brand. As all the data of the customer is readily available within your system, but i believe it is a lukewarm attitude of your service team to create awareness about amc.

I had a problem with this machine accordingly, i lodged a complaint through online on 11.11.2017 regarding water leakage and rusting of parts due to water leakage.

Your authorised representative visited my home on 13.11.2017. The problem is mainly due to the poor training given your representative while installing the machine. He never advised us to clean the machine with some liquids with every three months, as advised by your representative on 13.11.2017.

Your representative suggested some parts replacement. Accordingly, i agreed for the same. It is understood that the parts are not readily available with your ahmedabad office and the same is to be couriered from mumbai? What is the inventory management system? It is really very poor. More than ten days are over, not yet received any solution. It is really a pathetic situation, what your customer is put into by your esteemed organisation.

I enquired about, to go for annual maintenance contract. It is understood that the company is not willing to provide amc? The reason is that it is out of warranty. Do you not required any customer loyalty? Are you only bothered about sales? Are you contacted the customer before the expiry of the machine warranty for amc? Think about this issue holistically, rather than academically.

I called the call centre on 21.11.2017, for further triggering of this complaint. They have assured me that the same will be sorted out yesterday itself. Nothing is updated in their website regarding complaint. Sorry state of affairs of a reputed organisation. I don't know how many days i have to wait for resolving this complaint. Really disappointed and frustrated.

Request indian consumer complaints forum to take up the matter with the company.

Uday nambiar
    Dec 24, 2017
    Nov 22, 2017

Nov 23, 2017
    Dear Uday Nambiar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have lodged a complaint on 03.11.2017 that the machine is not working. The complaint#[protected]. Till today the machine is not repaired. They have removed the parts. I spoke to technician head pradeep & the technician karthik. Till today it is not repaired. After speaking to the technician head pradeep, its of no use. They are not picking the call & no response from their end. Technicain karthik said the shock observer is not working. He said he will do it the very next day. I have called customer care many times but prathibha is not responding properly. She is not updating the status also. She just keeps the call on hold & many times she have disconnected the call. I just don't understand that is this the way how people work? & none of them have the responsibility to resolve the problem. The people who are working there are so irresponsible & they don't have the commitment towards the organization. If the people are not well-organized in their work, they are not fit for the organization. I requested them many times to repair the machine. They said they will do it in just one day. But now it is more than 18 days. I want my machine to be repaired on priority.
      Dec 23, 2017
      Nov 20, 2017

Nov 21, 2017
      Dear Tejaswini Mudi,

Nov 22, 2017
      Dear Tejaswini Mudi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact and location details here so that your issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have contact to compony for the repairing my washing machine witch is stuck off in between washing cloths still its not repaired its become 10 days to book a, complain but no one care about customers. They are poor helpless with there customers. I think its better to have another compony electronic thing because simens is not thinking about there customers.
        Dec 14, 2017
        Nov 11, 2017

Nov 13, 2017
        Dear Mayank R Patel,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the issue can be looked into on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

On 15th oct due to electrical spike main board of washing machine got damaged. Service centre people visited and called for replacment of the board. Due to incorrect code/serial no of machine provided by service people the part didnt match with the machine. Till date everyday we called to service people but we havent received and the machine is still shut down for last 15 days. The machine is in warranty period.
          We urge for immediate action and provide reason for delay
          Dec 7, 2017
          Nov 02, 2017

Nov 06, 2017
          Dear Sangmesh Patil,

Hi all,

We had bought during may 2017 siemens dishwasher model sn25l882eu

However, we have been facing lot of problems in operations and usage.

Our overall experience is not very pleasing. Latest example.

We came home after diwali and found water logged in the machine and on the floor - this was about 21 oct 2017. We tried to call on 22 oct 2017 but it was sunday and there was no way we could get support.

On monday 23 oct 2017 at 10.30 am ist complaint was logged - complaint no.[protected] and follow up number is [protected] on 25 oct 2017 at 8.51 am ist.

Nobody bothered even to respond and after persistent follow up mr. Sagar (20 year old boy) showed up on 25 oct 2017 - who had just joined and did not know anything. He said he is operating machine for the first time. Even he did not carry company id and he said - there is no practice of carrying id.

In the evening on same day mr. Anant came and he inspected the machine thoroughly. Error e15 got converted into e19. He did not know anything about e 19 and he called someone mr. Balaji and told that there is issue with dispenser and some part. He said it will take 2 to 3 days to get the part.

Nobody followed up after that and we called mr. Sagar who is coordinating in pune on 28 oct 2017, he said that the part will be replaced by wed i. E. 01 nov 2017 and he promised he will call at 9.00 am. Neither he called or bothered to change the part and on our calling he gave another date of 03 nov 2017.

Its useless service and if the company is listening - take this machine back and refund us entire money.

Contact - rajesh shah +[protected] based in pune (Maharashtra) india
            Dec 7, 2017
            Nov 02, 2017

Nov 03, 2017
            Updated by RjvShah
            Again Anand came today at our home and realized that it cannot be resolved and we need to replace the card. We don't know whats happening. I called Sagar as well and told him that replace this money or take this machine back and refund the money.
            Nov 06, 2017
            Dear Rajesh Shah,

Nov 07, 2017
            Updated by RjvShah
            Anand contact us again saying that there is more issue and part is expected on Thursday and will be replaced on Friday.

She called my wife Mrs. Bina at home and we are clear " WE WANT TO RETURN THIS MACHINE AND 100% REFUND" - a consumer product being tossed with no resolution is site for more than 3 weeks is not correct.
            Nov 08, 2017
            Updated by RjvShah
            Yesterday I had word with Sagar to replace the machine and he escalated it to Mr. Prakash. He prevailed upon fact that " they admit lapses from their side and in future - this will not happen" .

I spoke to Prakash and gave him two options..

(1) Take the machine back and replace with new one
            and if this is not possible
            (2) Take the machine back and refund us money.

He prevailed upon allowing to carry out repairs tomomrrow and see.

My communication - The stage is over and we need either of two.

We have purchased siemens washing machine from croma store (A. S rao nagar). On 23rd october the delivery was prompt and response from the croma team was appreciating. They have raised installation request to siemens. But siemens have not acted on the installation even after 9 days. Have raised the complaint with siemens directly, and understand all the engineers are on diwali holiday. After which iam regularly in touch but no action. I can install by myself but warranty will be affected. Please assist.
              Installation request raised by croma: ref :[protected], complaint ref : sr[protected], sr[protected]
              Complaint with siemens: ref [protected], [protected]
              Such companies should be abolished from india, with lazy people who earn huge salary, and do nothing to the poor consumers who are trapped by purchasing their product. Also there is no mechanism of escalation which proves their intention to trouble the customer.
              I sincerely request the new customers do not buy any product from #siemens. You will end up in trouble.
              Dec 10, 2017

Nov 09, 2017

Dhiraj barapatre
                Order number :[protected].
                Product : washing machine
                Date of delivery : 17 oct 2017

I have purchased the washing machine from kohinoor on 15th oct 2017 and it was delivered on 17th oct 2017. We are waiting for the installation and demo for our newly machine. No technician have visited for installation of machine. I have followed up so many times (More than 10 times) with customer care on [protected]. Everytime they say that technician will visit today but no one has visited till today. We are really frusted with this behaviour. Sla has already breached as the installation and demo should be completed within 48 hours and now its around 15 days and we are still waiting.

Could you please accelerate the process? If it will not done today, i am obliged to go to consumer court tomorrow morning.
                Oct 31, 2017
                Escalated till branch manager and got the service for Demo.
                Oct 31, 2017

I regret ever buying any home appliance from this company based on positive global reviews of superior performance and service. They provide very poor after-sales service in india, their machine starts failing to operate within 2 years, and your machine will be reduced to a storage device instead of an electronic one without the service. My hard-earned savings have been wasted and mental peace lost buying a dishwasher from this firm.

I registered a complaint with siemens dishwasher customer service center:[protected] on october 9, 2017 to repair my dishwasher sn26l200in. Sandeep, a technician from c-202, sector 10 service center, visited from 10:30 am to 11:20 am and created a service order number[protected] mentioning that the power module was out of order and needs to be replaced. Fd / c no.[protected]Complaint no:[protected]. He asked me to pay the amount as follows:

1) advance for power module: rs. 3000/-
                  2) replacement of bush (Connector to tap): rs. 200/-
                  3) service charges: rs. 800/-

I paid rs. 200/- for bush immediately. But, i requested sandeep to first repair the dishwasher and then take service charges. I also requested that he take only rs. 1000/- in advance instead of rs. 3000/-. He did not agree and left my house in a huff without informing of next steps. And said that i will receive an e-mail from the service center.

Since, then i have called siemens customer care repeatedly on october 12, 20, 25, 28 to request a visit again to install the power module and fix the dishwasher. They kept saying technician will visit in 72 hours ans customer service center superior ajeesh will call, but it never happened.in the interim, i am pregnant and my maid is down with dengue. And all the utensils washing has befallen to my aging parents (The only reason we have a dishwasher is to help in such instances). We now have a useless box that set back a middle class family by rs. 34, 000/- and will not even be serviced at a highly expensive rate of (Rs. 8000 for power module and rs. 800 for service charges). And initially, i thought i should have paid the advance. But, with the unresponsive siemens service and reading all other complaints i am certain i saved rs. 3000/- that day from theft. Siemens would have taken the money and never returned to repair the machine.

My father wrote an e-mail to service.[protected]@siemens-home. Bsh-group.com on october 20, 2017 (E-mail attached for reference). But, no response has been received since. I am surprised to see that this company writes to other complainants on this forum to e-mail this address. Please don't bother they will never reply.

In one escalation, i was asked to speak with siemens field manager, mr. Ankush sharma (Mobile number: [protected]), who would resolve everything. I called him on october 21, 2017 at 11:11 am. And he said all things would be fixed by tuesday october 24, 2017 as the spare would arrive on monday october 23, 2017. I again called mr. Ankush on october 24, 2017 at 10:36 am, 10:56 am, 10:57 am. There seemed to be some network issue and i messaged him the details of my complaint. I did not receive a response over phone or message in an era where we widely use messaging and communication services. After this, i think mr. Sharma made a decision to not pick up my phone. Because i called him on october 24, 2017 - 16:12 pm. October 25, 2017 - 11:24 am, 12:13 pm, 12:47 pm, 18:13 pm.

On october 25, 2017, i was asked by customer care center to either wait till october 28, 2017 or call mr. Rakesh sharma, zonal manager (Mobile: [protected]). He did not pick up my call on october 26, 2017 at 16:45 pm (You will find this a trend with siemens employees, they are too busy to pick up phones from customers from whom they have already pocketed money of the appliance). Finally, the god deigned and picked up my phone on october 28, 2017. And the first question he asked me was "who gave you my phone number" in an angry tone. Anyway i messaged him the details again. And no response was received.

I again called customer service center in the evening, who said technician will visit for sure in 72 hours by october 31, 2017. Your guess is as good as mine when i claim nobody will come. And my superior, mr. Ajeesh, will call. But, as you would have already understood from my previous letter, that gods from siemens service centers don't deign to talk to mere mortals who have purchased their home appliances. So i haven't received a phone call.

If there is anyway, this can be speedily resolved through your consumer complaints forum, i would greatly appreciate it. I would like my power module replaced and my dishwasher to start functioning at reasonable cost quoted by the firm.
                  Nov 4, 2017
                  After I raised a request on consumercomplaints.in, Siemens customer care called daily to update on the availability of spare power module and technician. The technician was polite and courteous when he arrived today and also explained that power fluctuation in Indian homes might have caused the module failure. I am satisfied with the resolution and would like to express my deep gratitude to consumercomplaints.in and Siemens team for making it happen. I would also like to request, Siemens product development team to include in-built stabilizer and pest control (rat, roach) mechanisms in their home appliances like LG does to create robustness for Indian conditions.
                  Oct 29, 2017

Dear Tulika,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Cheating being done by service personnel.
                    We have a siemens dish washer se25e259eu.
                    We had called mr. Hiren...

I ordered a siemens dishwasher at the siemens exclusive showroom at anna nager chennai on 2nd september. I paid an advance of rs.15, 000,. I was informed of getting the machine in about a fortnight. So far i have not got the machine. No clear indication when the mahine will be delivered.
                    I requested refund of the advance, if it will get delayed. No response for even this.
                    I am surprised to see such a response from a dealer of internationally reputed siemems
                    Dec 2, 2017
                    Oct 25, 2017

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected]. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Nov 01, 2017
                    Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

My location-113, F Block, Anna Nagar East, Chennai 600102
                    Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    mobile +91 [protected]

I registered a complaint for servicing my dishwasher on sep 29 with siemens customer service. I got reply that within 72 hours...

I have a clothes dryer. It was not working from 3rd october, 2017. I complained and a technician came to repair the machine on 4th october. He told me that the power control board was not working and that i could pay him rs. 8000 and have it replaced or he could send me a quotation and i could pay along with gst an amount of rs.. 10, 000 odd. I chose to pay officially. He then removed the part and disappeared. I received a quotation by email on 6th october, 2017 for an amount of rs. 10, 500 including gst. I wrote back to them asking them to repair as well as requesting them for information about whether incident was related to the fact that there had been several storms with lightning during that period. There was no response. After several follow up phone calls, i was told that the technician will come today, will come tomorrow etc. However, noone came. Then i rang siemens again and was horrified to learn that no complaint had been registered. I was told that i had dialled a 'fake' service centre and that since it had nothing to do with siemens - they would have to launch a new complaint. This was done on 23rd october.in the meanwhile, i continue to ring the 'fake' siemens company - ms. S. S. Services and they continue to tell me that they will return my part 'tomorrow'. Surely, siemens needs to take responsibility for this if there are so many of these people posing online (And infact in the manual that has been given to me) as authorized service centres? From my point of view - i would like to have my machine restored to working order immediately and i would like to have my part returned to me. The person at s. S. Services is mr. Vikas shah or mr. Siddharth. Extremely rude people - how is it possible that a part is removed from a customer's home and sent home with a technician, or sent to some other service centre or some nonsense excuse? One on at any rate, if a part is removed - it either needs to be returned or the machine needs to be fixed neither of which has been done.
                      lack of knowledge about who the authorized service centre is? big scam
                      Dec 2, 2017
                      Oct 25, 2017

Dear Salonji

Oct 28, 2017
                      Updated by salonij
                      I have been in touch with service manager Swapnil Naik who has been extremely helpful and polite. He has also referred the issue to your legal team and I do think that Siemens has a responsibility to sort this issue out since hapless consumers are bearing the brunt of this type of scam.
                      As an update - the siemens technician came yesterday and he has told me that I need to replace several parts and that he will get it done today - though, till now, I have not received any call from him.
                      I do feel that it is particularly important that Siemens takes up this issue because there is a clear sharing of information - the other company that I rang was able to locate my details based on my mobile number, so obviously, they have your database and so you do need to check this.
                      I will update this complaint once my dryer has been fixed - as of now, the issue is still pending.
                      Thank you Swapnil for your help - but you need to please help me put the machine back in working order now.
                      Oct 30, 2017
                      Updated by salonij
                      My machine still has not been repaired. Thank you for your help this far.
                      Nov 01, 2017
                      Dear Salonji

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details here as it will help us to get in touch with you soon to assist you further.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I proudly bought a siemens washing machine on 16/5/2012. Model num : wm12e3601n. Everything was fine and the machine worked awesome with no noise. I was proudly sharing my choice of an expensive machine with others as it is a trouble free and was working well.in 2016, we had a problem, called customer care, they came and fixed and all was well until september 2017. Circuit was tripping off when i switch on the machine. I called siemens customer care at toll free number and here is where everything became different. All the services of siemens are outsourced, looks like!
                        1. Technician [dj enterprises, chennai] came and instantly told that this apartment is prone for high voltage and he said that the board has to be replaced. I asked him how he is so confident. He then opened the board and said that if you replace the board, machine will work. I asked him what caused it. He gave vague answers and went off. 2 days later, i got a call and then they said that they will place the order for the board and that would cost ~ 9000 inr. I wanted to fix it as i work as a director in a mnc and travel often. It took more than 10 days and after multiple followups,
                        2. 2nd technician came and fixed it. He said that the board was damaged because of heater getting rubbed and disconnected the heater. I said that we are getting drumnoise during squeezing activity of the wash and he tried with just water and said that the machine should work fine.
                        The next day, i tried washing clothes, within minutes, lot of drum noise and i stopped the machine and lodged another complaint.
                        3. 3nd technician came on 14. Oct.2017 and now he said that the drum has to be replaced as he saw some placstic debris and that should have caused the rubbing against the heater and eventually destroyed the program board. Replacing drum would cost another 9 to 10 k!
                        Honestly, my frustration has no bounds!
                        I said patiently said ok and then called the customer service same evening that i want to talk to somebody service manager for siemens to understand the issue! Its been 7 days and i'm yet to get a call from them! My service ticket complaint number:[protected].
                        For a 35 k machine, if i have to 25 k within the next 5 years to work right, i would like to understand the situation. I want somebody to holistically look at the prblm and not to deal with such outsourced enterprises again and again. How to get to siemens customer service escalation?
                        Being a working women, without a washing machine for 45 days is frustrating!
                        Nov 23, 2017
                        Oct 21, 2017

Oct 23, 2017
                        Dear Bhaduri Saravanakumar,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have purchased the washing machine in october 2014.

1. Within six month machine motor have to be replaced.

2. Minor problem always were there.

3. Machine body started getting rusted and getting damaged after 8 month's.

4. Call customer care and engineer visited no solution provides.

5. Body went on getting rusted and today i am at situation where my machine body is totally damaged and company is asking to pay 11 thousand for replacement with no guarantee.

6. The customer care are irresponsible and in professional. They behave as they are doing favour.

7. I have used other brand washing machine this is shocking and horrible experience.

8. I paid around 27 thousand and u am getting nuts.

9. My old machine have to be replaced after 10 year but never had such complaint and experience.

10. There is no response from seimens customer care dept or global.

11. They are just here for minting money and have no value for customer and they money. No customer service or satisfaction.

I need solution for the same. It is my hard earned money not the charity.
                          Nov 16, 2017
                          Oct 13, 2017

Oct 16, 2017
                          Dear Pavan,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have been trying to get in touch with siemens customer care since yesterday morning... But there has been no response from their side... They keep on asking for my mobile number... Must have done so a 100 times, then name and address but neither have they bothered to contact back or send their technician... The clothes are blocked and water is running out due to probably a rat bite..in the pipe... They keep on saying they've taken my complaint on high priority but have done nothing about it... I will not recommend siemens product to anyone
                            Nov 9, 2017
                            Oct 08, 2017

Oct 09, 2017
                            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that our customer service team can contact you to assist your issue.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We've had a brilliant experience with the siemens dishwasher purchased over 3 years back in bangalore, and i now will never ever invest in another siemens appliance given the painful experience we are going thru to resolve the same.
                              The machine showed an error 1, post which a service partner employee visited (Complaint order id: [protected]) our residence on the 12th september, to try & resolve the complaint. This engineer did not appear to be knowledgeable (Had to refer a chart to understand the nature of the problem!) and without touching the machine was suggesting that we change the mother board @ rs. 6000 inr and it would take 12 days to receive the part from siemens bombay. We were charged a service charge of rs. 800, for which a receipt was provided.
                              Despite the same being unresolved, the case was closed by the partner engineer who suggested that we could lodge another complaint within a month.
                              My next complaint was lodged on the 18th september (Complaint order no. [protected]), to which the same service partners proprietor called me on the 25th september, informing me that i would now possibly have to pay rs. 9900 given the error 1 complaint, as there could be a problem with both the mother board & display panel.
                              He would accordingly order the parts from siemens bombay, and that would take 8 days.
                              Here am i, on the 3rd oct following up for the parts, to which a further revert is expected.

I have a few questions for the siemens service an support team
                              1) from my conversation with your service partner, it does appear that there is only 1 partner with two employees in bangalore, who not only provide support but also install siemen products? Seriously guys?
                              2) i requested the staff at your call centre while placing the second complaint to please have a siemens employed service staff look into the issues. This was committed by the call centre rep but not honoured. Kindly check the conversation recording.
                              3) siemens being a large white goods player, is unable to maintain spares in key locations? This is not a mom n pop company we are discussing here!
                              4) there is absolutely no escalation mechanism available on the siemens website, which does give the service staff & channel members a sense of sadistic supremacy. Well, do remember, that customers don't repeats mistakes, and an unsatisfied customer will go out of his way to warn potential buyers of the dreaded siemens customer service.
                              I yet hope that my efforts on writing this escalation on the customer complains forum will perhaps make a difference, so lets see.
                              Cheers,
                              Roch ferreira
                              Nov 5, 2017
                              Oct 03, 2017

Oct 04, 2017
                              Dear Roch Ferreira,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We had purchased a new dishwasher in april-2017 from siemens.in august the dishwasher stopped working and we lodged a complaint reference order number:[protected] on 16-august. The technician came and said that a part needed to be replaced. But till today that part has no arrived and siemens service people and escalation team keep giving us commitments that they have not kept till date. I am unable to approach anyone for a replacement either because the service people have stopped taking our calls or calling back.
                                This is the worst customer service that i have seen by far. I would urge that no one should consider buying anything ever from siemens. I have used samsung, lg and hitachi products - their customer service is way way better.
                                Sep 23, 2017

Sep 26, 2017
                                Dear Somnath Bhadury,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Service request is registered with order id: [protected]. My service has not been attended past 10 days of my dish washer. I have called customercare so many times but still my problem is not solved. Your goa service centre is all bent on spoiling the seimens german name. Worst service from seimens. I made a big mistake buying seimens. I should have bought ifb instead o[censored]seless seimens. I demand that my dishwasher be serviced immediately.
                                  Sep 15, 2017
                                  Problem resolved. Technician came and replaced the defective part.
                                  Sep 14, 2017

Sep 15, 2017
                                  Dear Manzar Qazi,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                                  Problem solved. Thank you. Pls improve response time to attend to the complaint