Siemens Home India

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/mam,

Very good morning

Sub:compliant regarding my seimens washing machine service

My seimens washing machine has got a problem.
I got the "home serve" service contact through the delear viveks adyar, chennai, as it i bought my machine there.

The compliant was raised on 28-feb-2017 and the service man attended on 2-mar-2017

Home serve - service job code: 965487

My registered mob: [protected]

My personal contact : [protected]

Its been more than a month my machine was taken for service, but still i am not getting any responses from their end. on daily basis i try calling them over phone[protected] home serve seimens service contact), i could get connected once in two or three days. whenever i got connected, their responses would be "parts are not not available". i am really pissed off, i have never seen such a worst service in my lifetime.

Every weekend we have to depend on our far relatives to wash our clothes. i am really stressed out because of these service people.

Due to this frustration i thought of changing my machine. i would say this kind of service will really steal the good will of siemens.

Can you please help me out on this, by giving a great push from your end.

It would be great, if i receive my machine back atleast before this friday (apr-14) / saturday (apr-15).

Appreciate your care.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep j
May 26, 2017
Apr 19, 2017

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 25, 2017
Dear Princy5585,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. Please be assured that your complaint is being looked into.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I had lodged a complaint, the service engineer came meddled took 800 bucks and went back.status as before..repeatedly calling him he either refuses to answer or feigns he has no clue.. Sick of this.
    Service Order No:[protected]
    Date of call closed 14/03/17
    Type: wm14S790GC/38
    Resident of : 324, 4 th Main, TATA NAGAR, Kodigehalli, Bangalore 5600092
    Today I lodged a complaint again
    Apr 24, 2017
    Mar 17, 2017

Mar 24, 2017
    Dear SALMA shaheen,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have given a complaint on siemens dishwasher and my complaint no is [protected]. each day they used to say they would send a person today but no reponse. when contacted through our dealer he sent a person. but he says he would fix a spare part without warranty. how to believe this or how to know th price of spare part. the spare cost seems alarming
      Apr 17, 2017
      Mar 14, 2017

Mar 17, 2017
      Dear ksmanian,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I raised an issue of Siemens front loading washing machine getting tripped on 2nd of Jan, 2017. Initially one technician visited and he couldn't understand the issue. Next day another technician came and he figured out that the issue was because the heating coil in the washing machine is damaged and needs a replacement and he ensured that he'll make a request for the new part. From then I contacted the customer over 10 times and every time I was given the reply that the service team would contact me and someone used to call in some cases by mentioning that that part will arrive in 4 days. This has been going on for more than past 40 days and still the issue is not resolved. I'm literally pizzed off with Siemens.
        Mar 27, 2017
        Feb 18, 2017

Feb 24, 2017
        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number, contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected].Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

We had booked almost every product of Siemens from DJ APPLIANCES -prabhadevi
          We had made a booking cheque payment of Rs 100000
          Later for a very bad vastu reason we had to sell our newly purchased flat
          So we went to the branch for the same
          We told them cut some amount but give us the balance amount refund
          They said a straight no without listening to anything
          This is not a ethics expected from a German company
          We did not ask for full amount refund
          We had a genuine reason
          Even we are big businessmen but this way we do not behave /deal with our customers
          Mar 27, 2017
          Feb 17, 2017

Feb 24, 2017
          Dear Keya Savla,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We bought Siemens washing machine last year and just after one year it started showing problems .it was showing E17 problem and when we called technician he said problem is with the PCB and he asked me to take machine to service centre and after changing the PCB and wiring he charged me 13550 rs, then the technician again switched on the machine it was again showing the same error E17.very bad experience don't know what to do.
            Mar 4, 2017
            Feb 01, 2017

Feb 01, 2017
            Dear Ma'am,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number, contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected]. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Dear fellow semens washing machine owners,

I own siemens wm2020a for many years, it gave best results in washing...
              I got an email from Naukri regarding an opening in C++ and asking for resume. As I was interested in C++ development, I send...

We had purchased wm10b26sin in end january 2014 for rs.32000/-. we are a family of two senior citizens. greatly impressed by the advertisement and even otherwise about the german engineering / technology etc. instead of going for japnees or south korean washing machine, we went for siemense. since no of persons for whoc the machine was being used is only two and we used to operate the same ona alternate day basis, there was no question of overloading the same. suddenly, during last week it started giving noice while rotating therefore we alled the technician. on inspecting the machine he informed us that the plastic drum and shock absorbers need to be replaced. on second day i. e. today he informed us cost i. e. rs.9500/- for drum, rs 1100/- for shock absorbers and rs500/- for transportation from shivaji park, pune to koregaon park. we have no other go but to get the machine repaired.

Not that we are new to using wm. we have one national - fully automatic japnees washing machine purchased in august 1986 for rs.8600/-. this machine is fully under operations for last 30 years without any repairs and maintenance and noice.

We have therefore reached to the firm conclusion that german/ european machines are basically costly, and their maintenance/ repairs and cost of spares is further costly. people should not believe the german engineering and go for japneesor south korean machines or even for indian brands like vdiocon etc.
              May 10, 2017
              Nov 02, 2016

Nov 04, 2016

Nov 07, 2016
              Updated by S M Kulkarni
              Siemens Home India Complaint Status Update [ID: 1418703]
              Our Contact No. is [protected] - S M Kulkarni.

Your technician has altready visited and on thir day we have been informed the total estimate of approx Rs
              13000/- thereafter no contact. What I am complaining about is the how a major part like Durm could get damaged within a span of 3 years. and why the spares are so costly,

The idea of complaining in this forum is not to know the details of toll free no or foolish advice from you to contact your local techinician. You are doing a clerical job. This is not the way to resolve the complaints. If this is your approach to the complaints, we will soon start campagning on all media about the various complaintes faced by so many customers and will warn all your future customers not to go for Siuemense washing machine. So like a professioinal company please resolve my complaint immediately.

S.M.Kulkarni - Pune
              Purchased above dishwasher for 36000, Nov 2016.inspite o[censored]sing intensive plus sticky vessels r not completely clean.yesterday even after using intensive plus and vario eco, which is a good 2 and half hour wash u can see d uploaded photos below.would prefer a refund or a better machine
              Sonal suvarna

I had purchased siemens dishwasher on 4/5/2012 from m/s vijay sales, surat. Invoice no. 61-sur05-12sicd 129.
                The dishwasher had stopped working so i lodged a complaint on 20 july, inspection was done by a person from siddhi vinayak services & he was of the opinion that some pressure pumping mechanism is at fault & would need to be changed, since they will order it to the company & can be changed after it is delivered so it may take 15 days. Rs.800 were paid for the visit charge.
                On 5/8 the service person returned & changed the adaptor, for which he charged rs.350, he said the machine has started functioning so the part need not be changed, probably adaptor was at fault.
                After a month i received a call from siemens, as was told to me asking for about rs. 1500 (Don't remember the exact amount) which if not paid the machine would not be visited in future.
                Requesting you to kindly look into the matter, i could not complaint earlier because of busy schedule, but i thought better late than never.
                I am astonished at the language of a person authorised by a reputed company like siemens, i am attaching the receipt of rs. 800 & i am an old customer have had problems in past too but never had problem with bill or payment, you may enquire with your previous salespersons.in spite of the fact once your salesperson had put detergent in the salt container, luckily i saw him & immediately asked him to move out & send some knowledgeable person.
                Hoping for a convincing response.
                Service person in surat
                Oct 31, 2016

I purchased a siemens dish washer on 20th oct 2016 from croma malad (W). They told me that it was an extra demo piece hence was being sold on a slightly discounted price and was delivered on 22nd oct. On 24th oct, a person came from company for installation, as the machine was still packed in bubble wrap, he only opened it. The top was cracked and internal parts were damaged. He called his senior and informed immediately and refused to do installation because of damage parts. Croma was informed immediately of this and a formal complaint was registered on 25th. I have been following up with no response from them. My complain number is sr[protected]. I am a working woman and it's very frustrating to follow up after coming from office. I am really disappointed. I purchased it as its brand name, but now its turn to painful experience. Please help me for resolving this matter... Kalpana
                  Dec 5, 2016

Nov 04, 2016
                  Dear Ma’am,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Please be assured that the matter is being looked into.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I am totally frustrated about the service that i get from siemens customer care. I had a problem with a...

There was an issue with the dishwasher. For some reason it stopped working. We contacted customer care of siemens to register the complaint. The service desk correspondent confirmed that there is no service available for dishwasher from siemens. However he was kind enough to provide another contact who would contact us and provide the required service. The external service provider promptly came home and repaired the dishwasher. He charged rs.15, 000/- for the service and provided us the bill.

After couple of days there was a problem with the dishwasher and it stopped working. We tried to reach the number provided on the bill. There is no response.
                    I am really surprised why the 'siemens call center' correspondent diverting the service request to some third party vendors? I feel that i am cheated. I had great value for siemens products. But after this incident i feel if the after sale service is not good, the product quality really doesn't matter. I could have given another 15, 000/- and purchased a brand new dishwasher.
                    Oct 26, 2016
                    Thanks Kiran(9620666626) from Siemens for contacting me and sending the engineer. Please note the issue is not resolved. There is water leakage from the dishwasher during the rinse. Kindly re-open the ticket and send the engineer to fix the issue at the earliest. Best Regards Soumya
                    Oct 06, 2016

Oct 06, 2016
                    Dear Soumya Papanna,

Oct 13, 2016
                    Dear Sir/Madam

Can I have a resolution to the problem? Currently the dishwasher is not functioning as the water is leaking due to defective rubber sealing the door. It is an inconvenience to me. Can I request you to send an engineer to look into the matter?

I have paid Rs.15, 000/- to the engineer authorized and sent by your customer care employee. However I understand that this is a fraud happening at the customer care center for Siemens.

Kindly confirm the engineer who will be attending the incident so that I don't fall victim to the fraud a second time. I am willing to pay the charges to get the issue fixed.

Oct 17, 2016
                    Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for the response. Your representative Kiran contacted me. As specified by Kiran an engineer from Siemens visited. Now I need to order the spare parts so that engineer can fix the issue with leaking door. I am trying to contact Kiran on the number specified by him but there is no response. Kindly contact me @[protected] . Complaint ID-1397787

Soumya
                    Updated by Soumya Papanna
                    Thanks Kiran from Siemens for contacting me and sending the engineer. Please note the issue is not resolved. There is water leakage from the dishwasher during the rinse. Kindly re-open the ticket and send the engineer to fix the issue at the earliest.
                    Nov 08, 2016
                    Dear Soumya Papanna,

We have learnt that our team is in touch with you regarding the issue. Please be assured that the matter is being looked into for a solution at the earliest.

Best Regards

We purchased a Siemens dishwasher from Vijay sales mumbai on 27 August 2016. The technician came for installation on demo on 31 August 2016. We loaded the dishwasher on 31 August and within 20 minutes, it stopped functioning. The power supply to the machine stopped abruptly.

We registered a complaint with Siemens on 1 September and were assured that a technician would attend to our problem within 48 hours. However, till date, no technician has turned up to resolve the problem despite us following up with Siemens twice this week.

We are totally disappointed with the pathetic service provided by a well established multinational company like Siemens. We request you to attend to this issue ASAP, failing which we may have to register a complaint with Consumer court and also report this matter in social media.
                      Oct 10, 2016
                      Sep 07, 2016

Sep 09, 2016
                      Dear Ma’am,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number, contact and location details here so that the team can look into the matter on an immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

We had bought an evolution dr650 dryer some years back as it was being offered under siemens control - the warranty card has...

I am shareholder in the company as per details as under:-
                        Name:- ramkishan sonthalia
                        Dp id:- in301774
                        Client id:[protected]
                        No of shares held:- 20
                        Please note that i have lost tracking of dividend of the company. Therefore, i request you to please check and pay me the dividend lying as unpaid in your records.
                        I have sent a similar mail to your address :- corporate-secretariat.[protected]@siemens.com
                        The mail was returned undelivered. This address was copied from your site. My complaint is how the mail can be bounced back. Request to investigate the matter.
                        Sep 06, 2016

this is vijay sharma and i have purchased Siemens motor in the month of June 16 on the behalf of Kodar Industry Delhi 110033, that motor 15-20 days before has burnt and i called Siemens and send immediately to siemens service center, when i make so many conversations and emails also the Siemens support team is deny to provide service and this product is with in warranty period. They told me this type of burn issue can not happen due to manufacturing defect, so we can not give you FOC service.
                          Sir please help me out.
                          Siemens motor has burnt
                          Oct 14, 2016
                          Sep 02, 2016

Sep 13, 2016
                          Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We wish to inform that this platform is only for home appliance related queries. However, you can call on[protected] for further assistance.

Siemens Home Appliances.

My dishwasher stopped working and I registered complaint with Siemens on 30th May 2016, reference [protected]. Their engineer visited and said parts have to come from abroad. Finally after many calls, they came and installed the very expensive parts only on 17th August (those who are thinking of buying from Siemens, please note the lead time for spares - they apparently do not stock anything in India!).
                            Within three days the front door of the dishwasher came apart, the service engineer obviously did not correctly re- assemble the machine after replacing the parts. As it was on the weekend, I waited till Monday 22nd August, and have called them every day since then (today is Friday 26th August), only to receive the same answer - very sorry for inconvenience, we will ask our service people to call you. Nothing happens thereafter, and one cannot blame their call centre, it is just indifference from their service team.

Am hoping this complaint would be seen by someone in Siemens who has interest in their reputation for servicing home appliances - right now I have to advise any buyer not to buy Siemens equipment, you will regret it later whenever service is needed.
                            May 9, 2017
                            Aug 26, 2016

Dear Rajalm,
                            Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing the reference number, our representative will contact you shortly.
                            Sep 03, 2016
                            Updated by Rajalm
                            Thank you for your response - someone who said he was head for Karnataka did call, and apologised and said someone from service team will contact you very shortly.

Nothing happened, so after a few days, I called him. He repeated his assurance, but till now no one from service team has called.

When Karnataka Head of Siemens cannot get anyone from his service team to make a phone call, what hope can a consumer client have of getting anywhere?
                            Sep 07, 2016
                            Dear Rajalm,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that the issue is being looked into and we will ensure a solution at the earliest.

Sep 22, 2016
                            Updated by Rajalm
                            Would advise that finally the dishwasher has been repaired and is working now. It took from 30th May 2016 till 20th September 2016 (from complaint date till final resolvement). Siemens really should look at their policy of not stocking spares in India, particularly for their high end models. I think that as my dishwasher is at the top end of their dishwasher offerings in India, they do not stock spares here, and to get spare parts they don not fly them in but wait for next container load coming by sea, resulting in customer waiting for 3 months or more.

Today my top end Siemens fridge has packed up. Let me see how long it takes to fix. One cannot manage without a fridge in India, so 3 month wait means one will have to buy a new fridge...
                            Oct 05, 2016
                            Updated by Rajalm
                            Complaint[protected] dtd 21st September was filed for fridge not working. Siemens technician visited on 23rd, said parts are needed from Mumbai, he finally came back on October 3rd with the parts, tried out two different parts and concluded these are not the problem. He said the compressor gas level is low and so another technician would top it up. Today on 5th October the technician arrived, checked the fridge, now says the compressor is working ''weakly'', it is not a gas top up issue. Now someone else in Siemens will look into the problem.

Doing without a fridge for two weeks is not practical in India, so I had to buy another fridge (not Siemens, of course).

No idea when the fridge, which is a high end model from Siemens, will finally be repaired.
                            An Irresponsible and idiotic response from the customer care

none of them visited my house even after giving complaint for 3 times from 17th aug onwards now its 24th aug still the machine is not repaired and they r giving a stupid reply that we have to wait for 2 more days

dont buy siemens product service is very poor
                            Siemens Home India Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the team can look into it on immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My Siemens refrigerator which is around 10 years old suddenly stopped functioning due to a rat menace which my a/c mechanic fixed. A month later it stopped working again as the relay had malfunctioned. Since the relay was not available in the open market I gave a complaint to Siemens. The service person mentioned that it was an old refrigerator and that they would not fix anything checked by anybody else - so they recommended I scrap the fridge!!! This is not just callous attitude but it gives me serious misgivings about a german brand that I had looked up to all my life. I wonder if I should take this lying down or if Siemens can help find a solution. The part is not sold in the open market to discourage private vendors from attending to faults. I think it is a monopolistic practice followed by the company and this needs to be taken up and redressed. I do understand if my warranty can be revoked when handled by private vendors, but asking me to scrap the fridge just because a relay is being made unavailable to other vendors is really a bit too much. If Siemens so insists that outside vendors should not fix it then they should help me do so because I bought into their brand.I had to seek an outside vendor because I found the response time from Siemens in the past has been rather slow, and in most cases the parts need to be sourced from Germany is what I am being given to understand.

The representative sent by the company was Mr.Hari - mobile number[protected] who attended the call in Mahalingapuram. I do hope someone can take the initiative and help me solve this problem.
                              May 11, 2017
                              Aug 25, 2016

Dear Muls,
                              We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details to us. Our representative will contact you shortly.
                              Updated by muls
                              Dear Siemens Home Appliances Team

My address is D-16 Brownstone Apartments, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034
                              Mobile number[protected]

I am given to understand that a representative of Siemens called home and asked my wife why we had complained again as they had told us that the required spare was unavailable. I wonder why he has taken so much of interest in having us scrap the refrigerator.

Murali Krishnan
                              Dear Muls,
                              Siemens Home Appliances Team

Siemens washing machine...breakdown on 8 th august 2016. First vist by incompetent technician on the 9 th . Then on complaint a senior technician came to inspect. Spare parts required...as drum lining had been eroded due to scaling. Approx cost discussed was 11, 000rs. So far no oneis giving me an honest reply to the status of the arrival of the spare parts...How shameful and unethical is this kind of consumer service? WIll this be tolerated in Germany?
                                Sep 24, 2016