[Resolved] Skoda India — ABS warning light is always lit

Thrissur, Thrissur District, Kerala, India
 blazerulez
sir/Madam, Recently underwent the service at 34000 kms at marikar engineers cochin.Within two days of delivery, the car started showing issues with the ABS system.The warning light is always lit. Sir, please look into the matter, it is very frustrating that something or the other keep coming up with the car. I stay 53 kms away from the service station and it is not possible for me to always take the car for servicing.I already paid 14000 for the last service and am afraid whether the repairing of ABS will cost me again.Please help me sir.

[Jun 28, 2015] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2015
Dear Iype KA, we apologize for the inconvenience. Your concern has been noted and our service representatives will connect with you soon. Regards, SKODA India.
Updated by blazerulez, Jul 11, 2015
Sir/Madam,
After inspection, i was told that the left rear wheel sensor has failed and needs to be replaced.It will cost me 4000 and labour charges extra.What shall i do sir?? Other than the routine service, till now i have replaced the following list of items due to quality issues:
1)Fuel lid lock (850)
2)Disk polishing(1400)
3)Suspension struts (2000). I had to replace this part because the tyres were showing uneven wear even after aligning.The service wasn't able to recognize the issue in the beginning, i replaced one tyre (4500).later on they told me replace the struts, which ultimately resolved the issue.
4)Injector failure; skoda was kind enough to give me a grace warranty, but still i had to pay 4000 for the labour charges
Now fifth one being the ABS that too within days of paid service which costed me 14000.
I am very sorry sir, but i have to say that within this three years of ownership i have had enough.The car has run less than 34000kms.
Please issue me a replace free of cost..this time i wont be paying for the labour charges also.because since last november i have paid a total of 21, 400 at the marikar service. You can enquire.Thank you.
Updated by blazerulez, Jul 11, 2015
sir, i forgot to mention about the driver side window motor, which i replaced, costed me 12000, now its a total of 33, 400 since last november .All the replacement costs, mentioned are excluding the labour charges.

regards
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2015
Dear Sir, we have resolved your concern. Hoping it is up to your satisfaction. Do feel free to contact us for any further assistance. Regards, SKODA India

Comments

I had replaced the suspension struts this time..does it have something to do with the ABS ?? My car reg number is KL-7-BT-4386. Phone number: [protected].

regards

Bad product with terrible after sales

Had bought a SUBERB car. The car stops on the way midway. Have sent to service center who inform that this is normal since there is no defect found in the car that the company can detect. Can someone help in finding me a solution

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - ABS warning light is always lit