[Resolved] Skoda India — Cheated by Skoda dealer JSB Auto

Gurgaon, Haryana, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Garima Kaushik
I bought Skoda Rapid last year in October from JSB Auto sector 15 Gurgaon. I confirmed 10 times before buying the car from these cheaters that I want zero dep insurance and just to sell the product keep telling lies that yes it is Zero dep madam don't worry. I find this month that I have been cheated by Skoda and my insurance is not zero dep. I work very hard to earn my money. I don't make money by cheating people like Skoda. I tried talking to these cheaters but they r not talking and now saying we didn't said that and I also registered complaint on Skoda website but no one contacted me as yet, it's been more than 2 weeks. Wake up cheaters!!!

[Sep 10, 2015] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2015
Dear Garima, kindly share your car registration number and contact details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives will connect with you. Regards, SKODA India.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2016
Dear Garima,

We understand that your concern has been resolved to your satisfaction. Please get in touch with us on our Toll free Helpline No.[protected] or write to ŠKODA customer care at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Skoda Auto India

Comments

Where shall I share my contact and car details?? Hope you don't expect me to do it on public forum!!!
Dear Garima, you can mail us your car registration number and contact details at the ’send message’ icon on the right hand side of the page. Regards, SKODA India.
I didn't find any send message box here. so here are the details bcz i want my issue to be resolved.

My car registration no. is DL11CA4939 and you may call at [protected] (varun).
ARE YOU GOING TO CALL BACK IN THIS DECADE??? WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING???

THATS Y NO ONE WANTS TO BUY SKODA CARS ANYMORE...

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - Cheated by Skoda dealer JSB Auto