Smashing Commerce — product is fraud

Ashish Devmurari on Sep 19, 2018
I bought your home protection pest control product.. But i got different one and its not working.. Coustomer care number which you gave me is not working..
I have received a product 'pest repellent' from 'smashing commerce' through facebook advertisement. It is a useless product with lot of noise. I just want to return it is not working also. Even i am trying to contact them via call but no one responding..
I don't want to use it for single day.
They charged me 380 rupees. Ithave received a product 'pest repellent' from 'smashing commerce' through facebook advertisement. It is a useless product with lot of noise. I just want to return it is not working also. Even i am trying to contact them via call but no one responding..
I don't want to use it for single day.
They charged me 380 rupees. They mentioned had a money back guarantee within 60 days but now not responding on calls. So take step immediatly and revert back my amount... They mentioned had a money back guarantee within 60 days but now not responding on calls. So take step immediatly and revert back my amount...
Contact me before i go to the file fir in coustomer authority.
My Name Ashish Devmurari
Mo. [protected]
Order id . WPMNRJB7DZ

product is fraud

[Sep 19, 2018] Smashing Commerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have received fake product

I have received my order no-ORDER #578147 on dated 14 Sept 2018. after open the product its so poor quality of product, only irritating voice create.
So i want to return it.
The product mentioned and delivered is totally different.. it's available in local market at 50rs and they are charging 480.. also not taking return or refund..

Smashing Commerce - product is fraud