Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

purchased Panasonic P11 via order number [protected] and received on
5-Mar-2014 associated with the complaint is 5371429 which was lodged
with in 3 hours of delivery of the product on 5-Mar-2014 and also
there was another case 5371541 opened against the same order for a
followup email conversation, rather than addressing the issue in same
complaint number 5371429. 1. The Phone had issue where it is getting
heated up to 42 degree when Wifi/Data internet is on. Which means the
the product is faulty and defective and heating condition is harmful
for the human skin and may cause allergies and other medical
complications. 2. Found that several scratches on screen guard and
one side of the seal of the pack was broken/tampered which is clear
indication that the seller has sent the used product. Which means
that the product is used or Physical Damaged

I
have had an email conversation as well as call in progress related to
the complaint. I was given to understand the complaint would be
attended to within 48 hours, where as I have not received any updates
past the promised deadline. Furthermore, my calls have not been well
received and/or provided with any relevant information. After several
followup via email and calls I got a call back from the support team
after 60 hours, initially they were in total denial mode and giving
various excuse such as I need get certficate about this from Pansonic
etc. Later, they have boiled down to requesting me to send photo of
the scrathes/damages. Two hours after I send the photo they have
sent a offer me of giving SD cash 500 as damage for the above instead
of refund.

Thank
you Sanp Deal for your great deal. I do not understand what this
response means. I have been in total irritation because of the
purchase that I have made from Snapdeal. I have spent atleast 5 hours
in follow up 9via email and calls). It has been more than a week I
bought the product and I am unable to use the product till now.
Firstly the product received is used one and it has defect too. How
do you expect me to use the product or settle with SD cash 500? As
per your statements in your web site, you have stated Exchange/Refund
as per your request if there is Physical Damage or Faulty or
defective. Both are the case with me. And you say that you have 100%
Quality, 100% support and 100% Customer satisfaction. In case of me
this has been a no in Quality and support; and 100% customer
dissatisfaction. I do not understand how you can give SD cash of 500
in place of purchase of a Rs10800 faulty product that has been
received. This is totally insane. I would like to tell you this
again I accept nothing less than a refund as I cannot compromise with
such faulty and used product. My wife is going to office without
phone for a week now. From our side it is fair enough to ask you for
the reverse pick up of the product and refund and not for any
compensation for the loss of money and time in follow ups and stress
went through for a week.

I

Suneel
Shankar
+91-[protected] / Email: [protected]@yahoo.ie

Dear Suneel Shankar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Suneel Shankar,

We have forwarded the request for the refund and you will receive the amount shortly.

vikas544cse
    I had purchased a BTR Black Henley T Shirt online through Snapdeal.com on dated[protected] but purchase was not successful and same was confirmed by snapdeal (pl see below massage from snapdeal) but Rs. 319/- debited in my credit card and with repeated reminder/mail neither refunded nor reply by snapdeal. I didn't get order id to complain against snapdeal customer forum. I want that order to be placed in right time. Hoping the best service from snapdeal. 82731316IGR7929504 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:39:59
    Dear Vikas,

Snapdeal Online Team
    I PLACED my order for purchasing ONE TOUCH SELECT (50 TEST STRIPS) online through Snapdeal.com
    on date:[protected] ; time : 21:43:05, but order was not confirmed and Rs. 765/- Debited from my DEBIT CARD through POS . I didn't get order id to complain against snapdeal customer forum. I want either the order to be confirmed or the same amount to be refunded back in my account. Hoping the best service from snapdeal.

A/C no : [protected] PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

rahul_khatavkar
      I have recorded call what I have made with Sanpdeal customer care number.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Rahul Khatavkar <rahul.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
      Reminder 3
      Also the 1st product shipped microsd card wasn't delivered as per commitment of 6th march.
      Need a confirm answer for this. This is the proof that snapdeal is not capable to give service for what they committed.

On Mar 6, 2014 8:54 PM, "Rahul Khatavkar" <rahul.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Awaiting your response. Reminder 2

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Rahul Khatavkar <rahul.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
      Awaiting your response. Reminder 1

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Rahul Khatavkar <rahul.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

I have asked yesterday and today as well that cancel this order and refund my money with immediate effect. I want my money ASAP.

Please confirm at exact what time I'll get my money back? I can't wait till 2-3 days. If you want me to wait that much long I need my with interest. If that is not possible then I have to take legal actions. I have all the conversations done with you people where you agreed that there is delay from your side and no proper management.

Also why this new ticket is generated as I have older ticket pending with you? Request #5342673
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:21:03
      Dear Rahul Khatavkar,

Sagar_gandhi
        This Shreyas here, one of the snapdeal's customer, Last month in February, I ordered Casio Edifice Chronograph EF-550D-1AVDF (ED390) Men's Watch which i had to return because of its bad quality. I returned it on 5th of Feb 2014 and claimed for replacement.The complain number i got for the same is 4985773Order number: [protected]it has already been more than 1 month's time i have not received the replacement. Every time i call up the customer care they say within 48 hours you will get resolution. No one is even properly responding, it feels like everyone is sitting out there to fool customers, is it so ?????? They say the product is not available with seller, but the website says, it is available with all the sellers !!!Even today if check snapdeal's website, it is available with 7 sellers on snapdeal website !!! So Isn't it a try of fooling customers???????? how is this possible???????? and even if it is not available with one seller, then why not approaching other sellers?????????Why am i not getting the replacement????? can somebody give me some genuine reason for this?????? why should customers suffer because of Snapdeal's mistake?????? I am continuously calling up back and forth customer care people back and forth but there is no progress happening on my complain. So now I am really tired and frustrated of all this.I want to understand, how can it take more than 1 month's time to resolve 1 complain????? is it really that difficult????? isn't it a BIG question on the efficiency and dedication of snapdeal's staff?????????may i know the reason for that specially when they say that it will take maximum 48 hours of time to get the solution. and still i keep listening that they are working on it ?????!!! Lets even forget about the resolution but no one has even turned up with the updates on it as well, till date. No phone calls no communication for the delay has been done by snapdealSo I really want to understand the reason for this.Why do i have to call up Every time the customer care to know what happened to my complain? why has it not been taken care by anyone??? i have to pay to the bank for the item which i could not even use for a single time, how fair is this??????????? Is this the way to treat customer who makes purchase of worth Rs.13, 000 from snapdeal ????? if it is so, then i agree i made a mistake choosing snapdeal for my needs I must say, its really pathetic and disappointing.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:47:07
        Dear Sagar Gandhi,

Snapdeal Online Team
        I haven't got any update on this yet.

Nobody from snapdeal is even responding back with the status that WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG to get the replacement

Every time i call up them, they keep saying we are working on it.

I don't understand what way they are working that it is taking 1 and half month to resolve just one complain??????

This is really frustrating.

vivek bakliwal
          I ordered one Whirlpool new IC 275 Premium 4s 262 ltr refrigerator online on 20th Feb, 2014 on snapdeal.com. I received the product on 28th Feb, 2014. On opening the packing, I found that product was having three damages.. 1) Dent on the front upper door. 2) big dent and body color damage on right side of body of fridge &amp; 3) scratches on the left side of body of fridge. I immediately called up snapdeal customer care on +91 [protected] and was asked to send the product pics showing damages on [protected]@snapdeal.com. I immediately did the needful. Then Snapdeal offered me a compensation of 500 SD cash. On enquiry I was told that this compensation was optional and only if I accept it otherwise they will replace the product / refund the amount as per my wish. I declined the compensation and asked them to replace the product. Then there was no response from Snapdeal either on mail or on telephone. On calling back them they asked for outer packing pics and assured me that damaged product will be picked up for replacement. Then again there was no response even after sending the outer packing pics as required by them. On calling back, I was told that I have again been offered a SD cash compensation of INR 600 which was again acceptable to me. Then again snapdeal executive assured me of reverse packing and replacement of product. Since then I am calling them every day, they always tell me wait for 24 hours. After every 24 hours I am calling and getting the same assurance. But nothing is happening as far as replacement of the product is concerned.

Dear Vivek Bakliwal,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
          Thank you for cooperating.

smtek
            I ordered a graphics card from snapdeal, i received the product it was a used product as the seal of broken already and packet in which the graphics card was present was also opened from before. The graphics card also was a defective product. I emailed them within 1-2 hours i got the product and found it faulty. I called them also. The guy said it will be sorted out. But they didnt even send me email about it and respond to my queries. The product was worth Rs 5641. Knowingly they are sending used and defective products now when its time to replace/refund no answer to my emails. Order ID - [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:46:56
            I have already mailed to [protected]@snapdeal.com and [protected]@snapdeal.com So please resolve this issue ASAP.
            Dear Smtek,

Devz
              I have Complaint against warranty of my laptop and open condition of laptop.. on 20feb.. and complaint no:5186610 .. I am not getting appropriate reply from every time i call them .they will reply "we will arrange your call back within 24 hours" yesterday i have called i have called they replied we will call back within 4 hours..but i haven't get any thing till now.. I have Ordered it on 5th feb 2014, although lenovo support say warrenty has started from 15 nov 2013..

Warranty
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:46:49
              mobile: [protected]
              mail:d.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear DEV,

amolsshelke
                Dear Sir, I bought a product- Phillips food processor from online shopping site SNAPDEAL on 8th Jan 2014 (invoice date) which I got product to me on 13 Jan 2014. 1 jar of Food processor was faulty so as per return policy in 7 days, I made call for return on 17 Jan and they picked up Product on 20th Jan 2014 from my home at Pune Via Dehlivery currier service.Product was supposed to reach them in 5 days but after 10 to 15 days they were telling product is not received to them and were not taking responsibility. After a long and frustrating tracking of Curriers services and snapdeal as my own I found Dehlivery curriers has damaged product so they have issue in between Snapdeal & Dehlivery.After a long following Snapdeal for money refund they send me a email on 14th Feb 2014 that Refund process is started and money will send to my given account in 5 to 7 Days.I after waiting few days on 18th Feb I got same email to wait 5 to 7 Days Again on 27th Feb 2014 I got same email. So I don’t believe issue will resolve and they will keep sending such email. Now I don’t believe snapdeal that they will return my money. I mailed them to return my money ASAP otherwise I will file case on Snapdeal, But still no response. Please help me to get my money back. I have all reciepts copied and emails with me as evidence. [protected][protected] Summary- Seller site - Snapdeal.com Product- Phillips food processor HL1659 Pice - 7466 rupees Product Invoice Date- 8 Jan 2014 Product recieve - 13 Jan 2014 Product faulty complaint registed to snapdeal - 17 Jan 2014 Product Picked by - Delhivery curriers Date of return currier - 20th Jan 2014 Money refund prodess start email - 14 Feb 2014 Again same email for refund start - 18 Feb 2014 Again same email for refund start - 27 Feb 2014 still they dont commit this is final date for money return. Regards AMOL SHELKE Mobile: +91-[protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:46:34
                Dear AMOL SHELKE,

GeniusBond Anupam
                  This is regarding my Order No. [protected]. The Item was ordered on 12th Feb 2014 and supposed to be delivered by 20th FEB 2014. On the system the status is being shown as delievered and also informed by the CCare Rep. But actually the item has not been delivered to me. I lodged a complaint with them 2 times. They say, they will get back to me in 24 hours. In 24 hours the Rep from the Co. calls to confirm the status of non-delivery from me and said they will resolve the issue in 24-48 hours. After 24 hours, on asking the CCare, the story repeats and I am back to square one. Pathetic service. They are the THUGS of DELHI. Big CHEATS. If the CEO is listening then he can only Intervene to see what he can do. It happens only in India. GALI GALI MEIN SHOR HAI, SNAPDEAL CHOR HAI. Bloody cheats.
                  Dear Anupam,

Snapdeal Online Team
                  i buy a product reached to courier office and does not inform me and also i try to collect my item but it say should not be delivered MY ORDER NO. : [protected]

DOCKET NUMBER [protected]
                  24-DEC-2014 18:57 Jalandhar Out for next station

MY CONTACT NO [protected]

Snapdeal.com — Not refunding my money [Resolved]

Debjyoti786
                    I bought a Dell 90W Black Ac power adapter from Snapdeal.com for Rs 1080. They Delivered the product late (after the deadline...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Somnath Saha_Kolkata
                    Placed an order -#[protected] on 13-Feb-2014. No shipment till date. It was promised to be shipped within 17-Feb-2014; had been mailing for an update - no proper response received till date. The order includes item which needs to be gifted - urgent as well. This is not the first time they are delaying shipment. And, not responding to mails. Their site boasts of refunding if orders not dispatched on time - but it seems they don't even think of customer's problems. Needs to be escalated.
                    The item was ultimately shipped but with 2 weeks delay. Also, the product displayed on the websit is different from what I received.
                    Worst Worst Sanpdeal Worst how many days will you take for the shipping of an order, it is mentioned as 6th Feb then u said 11th Feb i waited then also today is 18th Feb till now there is no shipping from your side. If that was the case y u guys r providing such offers [protected].
                    Dear Consumer complaints,

It seems like Snapdeal turning out to be a fraudulent online shopping agent. Several consumers are affected by their false promises.

Even after snapdeal_help commented on this complaint, no actions have been taken from their end to ship the product.

Could you please take strong actions against them?

Somnath
                    It seems like Snapdeal turning out to be a fraudulent online shopping service.

Even after snapdeal_help replied to this complaint, still no actions been taken to ship out the product.

Several consumers are getting affected by their false promises.

Could you please take urgent and strong action against them?

Somnath.
                    Dear Thotasaahithi,

Snapdeal Online Team
                    Still order #-#[protected] not shipped by Snapdeal. Already wasted lots of money calling their customer care - to listen to only one answer : "your shipment has been marked as priority - and will dealt with urgency".

If this is their "priority basis service", then what is the normal one?? Is it taking money from customers and never delivering products??!!

Snapdeal, please, at least, do some justice to consumers!
                    As per Snapdeal's site policy listed in the link:http://www.snapdeal.com/info/TrustPay, consumers are supposed to get money back if product not shipped within 3 days from the estimated shipment date.

Since the product was not dispatched by 20-Feb-2014 (estimated dispatch date was 17-Feb-2014). Snapdeal should refund the money. But not yet refunded!

Are they listing false promises to customers??
                    As per Snapdeal's site policy, consumers' money are protected by 'Trustpay' and are supposed to get money back if product not shipped within 3 days from the estimated shipment date.

Are they listing false promises to customers??

Tarun Kumar Roy
                      I ordered a product from snapdeal.com 10th Feb 2014 and the Order No is-[protected]. The estimated delivery date of the product on 17th Feb 2014.But the product will not deliver at time. This not the first time they delay on delivering product. In past I suffered from same problem.

This is no all they don't reply at time also after the complain mail sent by me.I sent you a complain regarding my product delivery on 15th Feb. As their service say "Our team will get back to you in 48 hours" but I can't get any from of response from them till that.

Thanking you,
                      Tarun Roy
                      Dear Tarun Kumar Roy,

rashad007
                        I had ordered a dell targus laptop backpack from snapdeal on 22/01/2014 .The order number is [protected]. But the product delivered to me was not genuine. I had raised a complaint in snapdeal customer care and asked them to make sure their higher official call me but they hadn't called me for 15 days and now they want me to courier them the product back but its simply not acceptable. i want to take strict legal action against them for sending me a duplicate bag of an international company as soon as possible.

cheated by giving duplicate product
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:44:46
                        Dear Rashad,

Muralishankar Narayanan
                          Dear Friends beware please do not buy any products from Snap deal, they are just lairs and cheats, I tried ordering a product on Thursday[protected] and was PROMISED to deliver by 15 . Courier company too was in on the scam of cheating, where they updated the tracker falsely.Today Morning when I contacted Snap deal to enquire that they raised a compliant, again on evening when I tried calling them in the evening they have blocked my call they all are cheats and fraudsters
                          Dear Muralishankar Narayanan,

Dear Muralishankar Narayanan,

Further intimation on your concerns highlighted earlier and information about your contact details are awaited from you; please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Yusuf Zainee
                            After banging my head on several doors, this is my last attempt to get things sorted out with Snapdeal I ordered a phone on 6th Feb and was told that it will be shipped by 8th Feb. On 8th, i got a message that it will be shipped by 11th. I called customer care dept on 11th and he said that my item was packed and sealed and ready for shipment.Late on 11th night i got a message that the item will be shipped by 14th.I made several calls to customer care dept in between but was every time told that it will be shipped by 14th.No other information was ever given.On 14th till around 5 pm they kept on telling me that the item will be shipped.I knew that there wont be any shipment made and they were simply trying to avoid my query.Finally i opted to cancel my order after going through 8 days of torture. Now the customer care dept says that they cannot cancel the order as the invoice has been generated. As per the policy mentioned on the website, i can always cancel my order if the shipment is not done still snapdeal refuses to cancel citing some illogical reasons. So far i have made at least 25 phone calls to snapdeal customer care. Have sent several mails to the customer care dept but they havnt replied back to anything. I have sent 5 mails to personal email ids of Kunal and Rohit requesting them to please look into the issue but they too havnt replied back. The best solution so far from the customer care dept "Sir, we cannot cancel your order. The only way to refund your amount is that when the mobile is delivered, you refuse the item and we will deliver the amount after 7 days". I asked "Oh is it? Are you really planning to deliver the item. So far it has not been even shipped. When do you plan to ship or deliver it. next year?". Customer care dept "That we cannot say sir.. but surely it will be shipped in some days"... Ha Ha Ha... This was my 1st purchase from snapdeal and it has turned out to be one horrible time. Im sorry i ever thought about purchasing something from snapdeal. Could you please do me a favour and refund my money back.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:07:09
                            Dear Yusuf Zainee,

uttpaldeb2004
                              I ordered (No [protected]) 1 (One) saaree value of Rs. 2124.00 from snapdeal.com on 29 January 2014. And I already paid the money through netbanking. Still I am received the saaree. I contact their customer care through email, no response from them. Kindly do the needful. Thanks &amp; Regards, Nandita Ghosh Email: [protected]@gmail.com Mobile: [protected]

Non receipt of Courier
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:44:32
                              Updated by uttpaldeb2004 Feb 20, 2014
                              Still I am not getting any response from Snapdeal.com. These website is fraud, they only knows how to cheat peoples.
                              Dear uttpaldeb2004,

Snapdeal Online Team,

I wrote on [protected]@snapdeal.com, but no response from your end.

Nandita

authorbittu
                                Hello, I ordered hp pavilion nx007ax laptop from snapdeal.com worth Rs. 42272/- on 31/1/2014 vide order number [protected] using Cash on Delivery. Laptop was delivered damaged by ecom express and a reverse pickup was initiated on 4th Feb 2014. Laptop was delivered to snapdeal's Okhla warehouse on 7th Feb 2014 (ECOM AWB#[protected]. It's 13th today and still I have not received any communication regarding replacement or refund for the product. On writing repeated emails and calling their paid customer care service number I am only getting fake promises and till day nothing has happen. I am without laptop from last 13 days and lost more than Rs. 50000/- in addition; as I work from my home. How can I sue them for their 'Unethical and casual' behaviour? A note for readers, discourage yourself buying from Snapdeal (Don't go after lucrative deals they offer; first they will take so much time to ship your order, then product will be delivered to you damage and even after writing emails and phone you will never get a satisfactory reply!) Really pissed off!

Non replacement/refund for damaged laptop
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:44:24
                                Dear authorbittu,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 FEB 2014 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal Online Team
                                I have written dozen time to your support!

Bittu K.
                                And I always I get same reply, "We have escalated this issue to the team responsible". What the hell your team doing from last 8 days ? Ridiculous!

Bittu K.

n.santoah
                                  I am V Santosh Neelam from Bangalore.

Order No:[protected]
                                  Order: Mobile phone
                                  Date of Order: 10th Feb, 2013

Got msg as
                                  Date of dispatch: 12th Feb, 2013

It was my first Valentine gift to my Gift and they delayed it with Apologies and Wrong statements(Listen to the calls)

1. Before i ordered i called the support team, they said it will be dispatched by 13 evening.

Can someone help me,
                                  How to handle the company who doesn't value TIME.

I am ready to go ahead for Case in court too..

Do the needful ASAP.

Santosh
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:38:56
                                  Dear Santosh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 FEB 2014 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Anbukumar Love
                                    dear sir I ordered one samsung battery on 5th feb 2014 it reached me on 12.2.14, when I open the cover and shocked, they have sent a another product worth cheaper than I ordered. But bill shows that I have receiving the product what I have ordered.
                                    Dear Anbukumar,

sreekanth S
                                      I had requested Mee Mee Fun 2 In 1 Foldable Baby Walker with Order no [protected], whereas i got a local brand walker. I raised a complaint for the same the complaint number is 4763879. I made a call daily to snapdeal customer care, finally reverse Pickup is happened after 20 days . Find the below courier details. delhivery courier WAYBILL#:[protected] Tracking online: http://track.delhivery.com/p/[protected] Note: You can see with the above tracking that Reverse pickup delivered on 6 Feb 2014. Its almost 6 days completed the refund amount of the product 2380 Rs is not credited to my credit card account. If you did not take any action, I have already contacted my uncle he is a lawyer and he will start steps to proceed legally against you and file a case in consumer court. And i am working for an MNC company with 80, 000 employees and i will update this incident in my company portal and social networking websites, so that you will not have any order further from us. For sure, If you do this type of services, one day you will have products but not customers. Hope Snapdeal will not lose their customers... Regards, sreekanth. (0)[protected]
                                      Updated by sreekanth S Feb 12, 2014
                                      I had requested Mee Mee Fun 2 In 1 Foldable Baby Walker with Order no [protected], whereas i got a local brand walker. I raised a complaint for the same the complaint number is 4763879. I made a call daily to snapdeal customer care, finally reverse Pickup is happened after 20 days . Find the below courier details. delhivery courier WAYBILL#:[protected] Tracking online: http://track.delhivery.com/p/[protected] Note: You can see with the above tracking that Reverse pickup delivered on 6 Feb 2014. Its almost 6 days completed the refund amount of the product 2380 Rs is not credited to my credit card account. Please take action on them and suggest them to refund my money