Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

jithoosin
My experience with Snapdeal: On July-2013, I bought Apple Lightning Cable and charger for iPhone 5 ( Rs.1200 ) from Snapdeal. There was no way then to identify if the product is original or not and I trusted Snapdeal ( as my online experiences were with Flipkart only ) . By around September-2013, Apple release iOS 7 which reports duplicate accessories when connection to iPhone. As early as I connected the usb cable from Snapdeal to iPhone running iOS 7, it reported duplicate product ( attached pic ). I contacted Snapdeal who asked me to check with Apple service centre. When I went to Apple authorised service centre, they clearly identified the cable and charger as duplicate. They even proved that warranty print I had was of poor quality is never Apple's. I called and emailed Snapdeal customer service 'n' number of time with no help. I understand, I don't fall under Snapdeal trustpay period of 7 days. But selling duplicate products is plain fraud and Snapdeal should take the product back. Kindly advice me if going to consumer court is going to help. It is no more about money. But the unfair treatment dished out by Snapdeal is no to be repeated to others like me. Kindly advice on going to consumer court. I am very keen here. My Order # - [protected].

Duplicate Apple product received
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:36:35
Dear Jithoosin,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 NOV 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

no ratings for snapdeal.
Warning to other users: Snapdeal might contact asking your banking account details telling they will refund money in 5-7 working days.. That is only to re-open your wound. Nothing will happen after that. No money will be refunded. So don't keep any false expectations. Go to consumer court. Let me know if any one has taken the consumer court route.

Snapdeal — Wrong Product Delivered and No Response on Complaint [Resolved]

arifantapur
    Dear Consumer Complaint Team, On 1st November 2013 I had purchased Aquafit Elliptical from Snapdeal by trusting Trust Pay...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

arifantapur
    Dear Consumer Complaint Team,
    On 1st November 2013 I had purchased Aquafit Elliptical from Snapdeal by trusting Trust Pay policies. The item delivered on 12th November in not so good condition with several scratches also found that the product which was on display was 4 in 1 (Elliptical, Twister, Stepper & Dumbles) But I got Only elliptical. On November 14th I registered a complaint that my product was not same as shown in the display as It took me one day to assemble it .Snapdeal autoreply mail replied with one complaint number 3936247(Attached Images for reference) saying within 48 hours their team will get back to me. After this I never got any kind of reply in spite of reminding several times saying that I will register complaint in consumer court regarding this.On 23rd November I called to customer care [protected] : Mr Yuvraj Arora, confirmed me that his team will surely get back to me withing next 48 hours but still waiting for a single response/update.
    It is now 15 days from the day of my complaint I have not got any response from snapdeal whenever I complaint I get autoreply that within 48 hours their team will respond.

I request you to please help me if the item is out of stock then get my money back or if available actual ordered product then replacement of the product as per their policies.

Dear Consumer team I request you to please check Snapdeal have given so many Trust pay policies if they are not following it then why they they have so many policies? and there is no one in authority to check these kind of polices are really working or just for display purpose to fool us? Why These kind of online sites don't have any kind of fear of government?

Dear Team you had supported me earlier by notifying the company in right manner I hope the same from your end this time too. Thanks in advance.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-09 17:34:07
    This issue has been resolved by returning the product
    HiOn 12Nov14 i order online mobile Phone micro max gold a300 i thoughtThat delivery will be done on one day because i need to goOut of station.I made payment through credit card, but on 19Nov got the delivery .when the courier personCame for delivery.The box is too big i open the box in front of courierperson in bill its written micromax gold a300 but when i check the boxspark shoes inside the box .Courier person name is Mohan.Then and their icall Snapdeal i spoke to swati and after that i said her to transfermy call to supervisor she transfer me to roaunak i tell everything toher, She said that take the box from courier person and let him go. sheWill take this issue on priority basses .she said that somebody willCome max to max on Saturday to collect that incorrect product nd afterThat she will process the refund .On 22nov Saturday nobody came again i callso many times .Sometime people disconnect the call or put me on hold fortoo long .On 22nov Saturday evening i call again i spoke to deepak heTransfer my call to sup mahinder he said me the same thing again ndagain.He said that he will do something within 48 hrs.This is the frsttime i order from snapdeal this is the worst experience i had .I wantmy.money back, as soon as possible .I already pay u but in return whati.got is the frustration .

Snapdeal.com — product return policy

Asokkalidass Kalisamy
      I ordered a protein powder and now i want to return it but they are refusing to accept it stating the reason that the nutrition...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

anil73
      sir i purchased a laptop on[protected] details DELL N[protected]GB-1TB-WIN8-1GB ati graphic card (price 46768)it was supplied to me on[protected] around 2 pm . Right from the begning the Dvd drive was not operating and next to it one USB port was also not configured . I sent photo copies of my laptop to the snapdeal people and repeated calls was made but the only reply WE APOLIGISE for the inconvience caused to u. The supplier is CACHET WORKS INDIA INC.(SAN) 4/16 Souvenier bldg, 15th Road, Bandra West. Mumbai, maharastra -400050. Even i contacted the suplier mr Rajesh told to bring the laptop to Nagrethpet for which i insisted, to have on site service later on after much talks he agreed and sent one technician to my place and he inspeccted and told its phyisical damage to be taken and checked . His address is MARUTI IT SERVICES from Jayanagar, Bangalore.sir whats my quiere is right from my first opening i saw the damage on the top of the dvd drive, dvd not operating and one usb. I think its a second hand laptop which i asked for replace ment which they are not ready .pl help me out to get me a solution .

laptop defective
      laptop defective
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:20:21
      Dear Anil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 22 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Snapdeal Online Team
      sir its rediculious agaix u want d address and so...ok lets me give Anil kumar 164, 3rd cross, jeevanahalli, coxtown bengaluru, 560005 mob no. [protected].
      Snapdeal reference no. PL[protected] . Order no. [protected] .
      Rt from d begining the dvd drive and next to it one usb is no working .A physical damage on the top of dvd drive photo attached . Solution pl. U tell defective products replacement in 7 days, why not in this case?

Dear Anil Kumar

Your information has been updated and send to the concerned team.For any further information you can write us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

whats next
      stil no response whats happening?
      attached all photos try to solve the problem even vendors technicians job card saying dvd drive and usb not working is sent, try to replace the product or repay my amount with interest . So totell and in near future i dont want to buy any frm u people i hav forwarded the same mails to all my friends and collegues at TCS.

y no response regards an exchange

niharika85
        To whomsoever it concerns at Snapdeal, I have ordered a HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier order number [protected]. And I received the product on 5th Nov 2013 but it was broken inside the package. After logging a complain with Snapdeal on 6th Nov 2013 for Order ID - [protected] and Item HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier is 3820946. Snapdeal arranged a return back courier http://www.delhivery.com/ to return the product and they collected the product on 9th Nov 2013 having Receipt Number [protected]. Now, the courier delhivery.com conforms that they deliver the product to Snapdeal on 14th Nov 2013, but Snapdeal telling me that they did not receive the return product till 20th Nov 2013. And always telling the same dialogue that they will get back in 24 or 48 Hrs. It's already being 7days the product is being return delivered to Snapdeal and till today they want another 48hrs to update me, all this nonsense statement. There are absolutely no systems in place to even give a customer a basic status information. Can you let me know whether I will be getting my amount back ? and when? I am tired of listening to all this service. Regards, a very tired and irritated customer Niharika Cell: [protected]

Received Defect Product Want Refund ASAP  (Complain#3820946)
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:35:40

[Nov 20, 2013] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        To whomsoever it concerns at Snapdeal, I have ordered "HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier" order [protected] on 31st Oct 2013 from Snapdeal.com. Conforming to deliver On or Before Nov 05, 2013 and got the delivery but the DAMAGED one on 5th Nov 2013. When I opened on 6th Nov 2013 and found the product was already broken inside, then I logged a complain 3820946. Pic also attached. This is the message got from Snapdeal: "Your request number for Order ID - [protected] and Item HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier is 3820946. We will get back to you in 48 hours on your request." Then as snapdeal suggest the product is being reverse packed and send back to snapdeal.com on 9th Nov 2013 with Pickup Receipt # [protected] with courier delhivery. Which is being delivered to Snapdeal.com on 14th Nov 2013 as per receipt [protected] and status from http://www.delhivery.com/. But when I called Snapdel customer service they are telling that the product is not yet received. I called many times to Snapdeal but getting the response every time that we will update in next 48 Hrs and promising action. And Snapdeal.com is telling that they did not received the product yet but http://www.delhivery.com tells that they already delivered the product to snapdeal on 14th Nov 2013. What's the hell is this going on? Is it really taking time after receiving product from 14th Nov but not updating me till 20th Nov . There are absolutely no systems in place to even give a customer a basic status information. Can you let me know, what is the this happening? Regards, an extremely irritated and tired customer. Niharika Cell: [protected]
        Dear Niharika,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 20 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal Online Team,
        I have also sent the details through E-mail to "[protected]@snapdeal.com"
        Can you please let me know why snapdeal is not conforming the reverse receive of damage product, though it's deliver by courier to snapdeal on 14th Nov and now it's 23rd Nov 2013.

sourabhsharda
          This is with regard to the order no.[protected] for item - Reebok Transport White & Silver Sports Shoes Size 10 bearing code/voucher no.[protected] placed on 25th October 2013 and the subsequent delivery of the same through Blue Dart Couriers vide Courier AWB No.[protected] on payment of Rs.2250/-. There was a complaint (Ticket No.3727844) raised for the same on the 30th of October as the received goods didnot confirm to the ones ordered neither in style nor the colour (and they havent been tested for size). Apart from the prefunctionary mail conveying regret over inconvenience caused, there has been no communication from your end. A reverse pick up was also suggested which is yet to materialise and for which i do not give my acceptance till either the correct order is serviced with the right goods or a refund of the same amount is made urgently. Even after repeat calls to the customer care the issue stands unresolved.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:35:35
          Dear Sourabh Sharda,

Snapdeal — NO RESPONSE - NO INVOICE FOR THE SUPPLIED PRODUCT. [Resolved]

Shahid Patan
            Respected Antitrust Bureau Self logged a complaint on 8th November 2013 and is now not visible till now..? How many days...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

Mehta R J
            I have Ordered Online(Snapdeal.com) LG GL-318PNQ5(SG) Double Door 310Ltr Refrigerator Silk Gardenia(Silk Color)on dt:27.10.2013 (Order no [protected]) But I have received LG GL-318PNQ5(PG) Double Door 310Ltr Refrigerator(Pearl Gardenia)on dt:10.11.2013, I have complaint regarding wrong color received (Complaint number: 3879207.dt:10.11.2013) They have arranged Reverse Pick-up(via:Delivery Courier Waybill No: [protected]) for Replace/Refund the product but till date courier company not pick-up my product. I have repacked my product and ready for reverse pick-up shipping. Every day I called to call centre(+[protected] and emailed but I can't get positive replay.

Received different Color  Refrigerator on Delivery thro. online purchase
            Received different Color  Refrigerator on Delivery thro. online purchase
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:35:26
            Updated by Mehta R J Nov 18, 2013
            attach photo

Dear Mehta R J,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 18 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

varunvijay
              Sir, I ordered a videocon refrigerator from www.snapdeal.com using cash on delivery option. I received the refrigerator on 19th of October, 2013 and i had paid the full amount of Rs 7399. The delivered product was damaged so i called them up. They asked me to pack as it is and they will arrange a service for return of the product. Snapdeal's return policy says that they will arrange a reverse pick up within 4 working days. Their customer service only tells that they have sent a mail regarding pick up and they will do it a day or two day time. They keep on delaying. Till date they haven't done anything about it. They sold out their damaged product to me and i have been duped. Kindly take immediate action against SNAPDEAL. Sincerely, Varun Vijay (Indian Citizen)
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:35:01
              Dear Varun Vijay,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 14 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Dear Varun Vijay

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com for any further clarifications.

Anand Singh Pavar
                I placed an order with Snap Deal on 3rd-Nov'13 (Order #[protected]) via HDFC Credit Card. On 11th-Nov'13, I requested to cancel my order because of false and unkept commitments of Snap Deal Customer Support representatives and floor supervisors. I have even put my concern to Snap Deal CEO (Mr.Kunal Bahl), and received a call today morning around 11 am. Mr. Amit over the call offering me some cash back as compensation. I asked him to call me back around 12 noon as I was in meeting at that point of time. Since then no communication have been received from Snap Deal. My hard earned Rs.3, 949/-, is lying with Snap Deal since 3rd-Nov’13. Please find below the email sent to Snap Deal CEO’s Office: Kind attention Mr. Kunal Bahl CEO Snap Deal Greetings!! Dear Sir, This is in regards to my experience with your customer service team which unfortunately have been very annoying and harassing. On 3rd-Nov’13, I decided to purchase a product (Kurta-Pajama set) online through Snap deal. I planned to opt EMI option through my HDFC Credit Card. I selected the product and found that no option for EMI was being flashed. I called up your customer care same day and inquired about the same. I clearly told Customer Care Representative that I am seeking for EMI option. He told me that same can be opted only by HDFC Credit Card holders. I told him that I have HDFC credit Card and gave him the details of the product. He informed me that the order cannot be place over call and same needs to be done through Snap Deal website as I wanted the product in EMIs. I was okay with the same and asked him where I will be getting the EMI option he told me once I order the product and make payment after that I will get option for opting EMI. Since I knew that always the EMI option is available before making the payment and even enquired the same with you representative but he told me that in Snap Deal you get the same after making payment. I as told by your representative made the payment and found that no option for EMIs was available. I instantly called up your customer support once again and this time to my extreme shock the representative told me that EMI option is available for purchase amount of =>Rs.4000/-. I felt like cheated by the previous representative as he did not give any information about the amount limit for opting EMI option. On my request my call was transferred to floor supervisor. I narrated the whole story and the floor supervisor also could not help me in the regards and gave me an option for cancelling the order. The occasion for which I need the product was on 12th-Nov’13, and as informed by him the refund would take 8-10 working days. Hence I continued with the order rather cancelling it. Before ending up the call I clearly asked that floor supervisor that will I be receiving call from Courier guy before delivery of the product. As the shipping address is of my office so it was not at all possible to accept the shipment until the courier guy intimate me before coming. The supervisor ensured me that 100% I will be getting a call. On 10th-Nov, I checked the online status on Blue Dart website, I was shocked to see the status “Consignee Not Available at Given Address”. It means that courier guy came to the shipping address and I was not available but I did not receive any call or information regarding the same. Same day I tried to contact Blue Dart customer care on both Noida Branch office & Customer Care No. but was unable to get through any of them. Finally on 11th-Nov’13, I called up Snap Deal customer care and had words with Mr.Sandeep. I told him that I am in real need of the product today anyhow as on next day 12-Nov’13 I need to attend an occasion. Mr.Sandeep told me that he has left my request for giving a call to befor coming to the courier company and he assured me that the product would be delivered to me by 7pm same day. At 6 pm when I did not received any call from Blue Dart OR Snap deal I contacted Blue Dart customer care and the their representative told me that they have not received any request for giving a call or leaving a message to me before coming by Snap Deal. I again called up Snap Deal customer care and had words with another floor supervisor (Mr.Rana), he told me that there is no such facility wherein courier company / executive calls customer before delivering the product. I told him if it is so than why same wrong information regarding it was given by the floor supervisor on the day I was ordering the product. Again the option by this floor supervisor was the same, that I should cancel the order. I have few questions for which I seek point to point answers: 1. Why wrong information regarding the EMI option was given on first occasion? 2. If Snap deal do not have any control over Courier Company in regards to fulfill customers request, why the floor supervisor on first occasion committed that courier guy will be calling me before coming? 3. Again on 11th-Nov’13, why Mr.Sandeep (CC executive) confirmed that the order would be delivered to me by 7 pm and courier guy would be calling me before coming? 4. Your floor supervisor (Mr.Rana) gave me an option to pick the product from Blue Dart regional office by my own. If customers are being asked to travel and pick the products from courier office than what is the mean of online shopping? 5. I finally on 11th –No’13, requested your Customer Care to cancel my order, still I have no status for my request for cancellation. 6. I finally on 12th-Nov’13 is without the product because of miss commitments and unhelpful attitude of your customer care department. What compensation do I owe from Snap Deal? 7. My hard earned Rs.4000/- is lying with Snap Deal since 3rd-Nov, what compensation will I be provided by Snap Deal. 8. Last but not the least I ordered this product to wear in an occasion today (12th-Nov), I am left with no choice to invest more money and buy product from any show room. What compensation will be provided by Snap Deal for mental, financial torture? I am accepting very clear and sensible to each of my questions. Kindly treat his issue as urgent else I will be forced to publish my experience in social networking sites and consumer complaint websites. Also, a copy of this email will be sent to Media and i will ensure this is published in news paper as an article against Snap deal. Warm regards, Anand Singh
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:34:52
                Dear Anand Singh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 13 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Hi Snapdeal Online Team,

In your response you mentioned that "We would like to know more about your problem and its details" i believe that my above conversation is more than 10 times of your response.

This is what which has forced me to publish you guys everywhere in my approach. My contact details can be fetched out from my order no. which i have clearly mentioned in my initial conversation.

Anyways i am furnishing my cell no. +91-[protected] for your reference.

Would like to add that today i got a text message from Snap Deal that as per my request the refund of the ordered product has been initiated. This too is because of your "Social Networking team" Ms.Monica who called he up post reading my Tweets against Snapdeal.

Also, would like to add that i have invested lot on time, energy along with financial impact during my dealing with Snapdeal. My hard earned Money Rs.3949/- is lying with you since 3rd Nov'13. Along with it i have invested more than Rs.200/- in calling up and following with your and Blue dart customer care.

Kindly take up the case on priority and contact me ASAP.

Regrads,
                Anand Singh

nandhuraj
                  Snapdeal have done the reverse pickup of the faulty product but dragging the refund process for months and claiming that they didn't recieve the product back even after 20 days and everytime asking for 48 more hours to get the update from their courier partner. Please find below the history of followups and my bad situation. Order Id: [protected] Product: Samsung RT26FARZASP/TL Double Door 253Ltr Refrigerator Platinum Inox Ordered on: 19th Sep 2013 "Faulty product Delivered on: " 26th Sep 2013 Follow ups: 1. "26-Sep-2013: I have emailed Snapdeal with photographs of the damaged refrigerator" 2. "26-Sep-2013: Snapdeal raised a new ticket (request #3346268) and asked me to share the outer packing ( Snapdeal ) and the inner brand packaging " 3. "27-Sep-2013: I have sent the snaps of outer packing and inner brand packaging to snapdeal. Have contacted snapdeal customer care to which they assured to get back in 48 hours on arranging the reverse pickup." 4. "3-Oct-2013: I didn't get any response from snapdeal and I have emailed snapdeal about when they will arrange for the reverse pickup" 5. "4-Oct-2013: Snapdeal emailed me that they have put amount Rs.1000/- as a snapdeal cash and asked me to fix the damaged door myself. I called customer care and denied their favour and asked them to refund the complete amount Rs. 19705" 6. "7-Oct-2013: Snapdeal sent an email that they have arranged a reverse pickup with their courier partner" 7. "10-Oct-2013: I have sent an email to snapdeal that am still waiting for their courier partner for the reverse pickup and asking snapdeal to check with their partner" 8. "12-Oct-2013: Reverse pickup was done by Delhivery services (snapdeal reverse pickup partner) and I have shared the shipment tracking number ([protected]) and requested to transfer back the amount I've paid to my credit card" 9. "12-Oct-2013: Snapdeal acknowledged the shipment tracking number ([protected]) and assured to get back to me in 2 days of receiving the product" 10. "20-Oct-2013: I have sent an email to snapdeal asking the status of the shipment but no response from snapdeal" 11. "22-Oct-2013: I have called Snapdeal about the shipment and snapdeal assured they will get back to me in 48 hours" 12. "23-Oct-2013: Again, I have sent an email to snapdeal asking the status of the shipment but no response from snapdeal" 13. "24-Oct-2013: I have called Snapdeal again about the shipment and snapdeal assured they will get back to me by 25th october (Friday) 4 PM" 14. "26-Oct-2013: I didn't get any update and when called snapdeal again asked for 48 more hours" 13 "28-Oct-2013: I called snapdeal again for the update and snapdeal again asked for 48 more hours" 13 15. "30-Oct-2013: I called snapdeal again for the update and snapdeal asking for one more 48 hours." Please help me to deal this. I have had enough from snapdeal and really annoyed with their customer care who are blind in seeing the customer problem. I feel "You are no more customer, after the deal". Morever, snapdeal is so smart in replying to your complaints where they either do not reply or if they do it's only very generic. Please help me to get my money back. I lost my money as well as snapdeal is smart to get back the product. As a last measure, i'll soon register a FRAUD case against Snapdeal if i didn't get my money back this week. And my experience will be a good lesson for those who are thinking o[censored]sing Snapdeal. Thanks Nandhakumar
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:34:51

[Nov 13, 2013] Snapdeal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Nandha kumar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 13 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal Online Team
                  i bought lenovo a516 (order ID, : [protected], ), delivered on 23/4/2014.
                  the phone is 'USED/DAMAGED PHONE'. the LCD display is not working, user manual is missing,
                  there is DOA certificate of the previous customer of the phone inside the box. didn't get any mail from them how to return the phone, only to wait for 48 hours. i want to return the phone ASAP.

Dear Rocky Singh Hnamte,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal Online Team
                  hi i am venkat, my snapdeal order for a shoe of size 9 has be wrongly sent as size 7. i have the original bill but i dint have the brand package. is it posible to claim a replacement? please help

raj rajawat
                    My order id[protected]..i Was Refunded My product to Snapdeal .They told Me they will Refund The amount through Neft.But When I chked From the Bank they are Not Refund My Amount...after i will call daily for my refund..they rudly behave me and always snapdeal excutive said we arrnge call back..but i never received call from snapdeal...but still i call daily for my refund they said pls scan your bank passbook we have to chk...i scan and send it to snapdeal..but still they said they refund the amount...snapdeal is realy froud site...i m also going to complaint in consumer court...and i aware to evryone pls dont purchase any product from snapdeal...its totally froudent site...
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:34:47
                    Dear Raj Rajawat,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on <insert date> has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Dear Raj Rajawat,

Further intimation on your concerns highlighted earlier and information about your contact details are awaited from you; please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Online Team
                    Snapdeal return my amt as soon as possible so tht i can purchase further.
                    my return product order no [protected]
                    complaint number 15109896

subhashis84
                      I have ordered a nikon coolpix s31 point & shoot water-proof digital camera from snap deal.For Diwali, snapdeal has given some free offers "Free: Camera Pouch + 4GB SD Card + Timex Watch Worth Rs.1990/- " I Received the product on nov 1st 2013 but the watch was missing. I Raised a complaint on the same date. its been 11days i didnt get any update from snap deal. Every time i need to follow up the snap deal customer care which they need to do. when ever i call, the customer representative says wait for 24 to 48 hr even after 2 days the same line wait for 24 to 48hr After 7 days they gave one offer take any free gift worth 500rs as vendor is not agreeing to give the watch, why a customer will accept 500rs gift instead of 1990rs which was committed by the snap deal company if vendor is not providing the watch then why the snap deal has post ad on their portal. Because of snapdeal's fault customer cant suffer. with full of frustration i am putting this complain online so that i can get my watch. snap deal Order No. : [protected] compalint no/snap deal request no: 3767095

False commitment by Snapdeal.........
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:34:31

[Nov 12, 2013] Snapdeal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Subhash,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 11 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal Online Team
                      Finally I got the watch what snapdeal has committed.

I really appreciate the work Consumer-complaints does. The normal human being will get benefited by this.

Few suggestions I would give to Snapdeal:
                      1. support persons are well behaved but their commitments are not good, if they say they will give update 24-48 hrs then they should do rather a customer calls and again the same line 24-48 hrs which is frustrating.
                      2.Cash on delivery is good but if the customer can open the courier and see his product then pay, it will be added advantage to both snapdeal and customer.

By this way the customer complaint will reduce to 60-70%

I would expect and wish a bright future of snapdeal

Subhashis

srinivasan1990
                        A/C NO:[protected] HOLDERS NAME:A.SRINIVASAN IFSC CODE:UTIB0000090 LOCATION:AXIS BANK, COIMBATORE. MOBILE NO:[protected]. ORDER ID:[protected]. COMPLAINT NO:3638559. Hello Sir, i have send an mail on november 4, 2013 at 11 am to snapdeal till now they dint take any action for my refund amount so kindly request you to arrange as soon as possible. Thanking You, with regards, A.SRINIVASAN.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:33:07
                        Dear A.SRINIVASAN,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 9 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

wajidali
                          I have purchased Panasonic mobile phone (Panasonic T11) from snapdeal Order No. [protected] Delivered on Mon Oct 07. Now after using this product for two days it got heated up when it is charging, while making a call it got heated up in less then two minutes and even networks are also gone. Due to these issues I am really fed up of this product so I need your assistance or replace my product as soon as possible. Complaint No.: 3492773 & Date: 09 Oct. I am Everyday call customer care No.: [protected] Everyday comment courier tomorrow pickup orange. 31/10/2013 Message received: Dear customer, item [protected] has been dispatched by Bluedart Apex AWB no. [protected]. You can contact courier services at[protected]Note: this number not working) 05/Oct/2013 Message received: Dear wajid ali, we have arranged reverse pickup for your Compliant: 3492773 via delivery courier and will be picked up within next 4 business days. Imp: Please check your email for important details ### but NO EMAIL in my mail box. Wajid Ali My Number [protected]
                          Updated by wajidali Nov 09, 2013
                          Snapdeal Support <[protected]@snapdeal.com>
                          Wajid <[protected]@gmail.com>
                          Dear Wajid Ali,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 9 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Wajid Ali,

You are receiving this notification because one or more items in your order [protected] have been cancelled. We at Snapdeal deeply regret the inconvenience caused to a valued customer like you, and extend our heartfelt apologies.
                          S No. Item Name Cancellation Date
                          1. Panasonic T11 Seller: H.S. Distributor Thu Dec 05 00:00:00 IST 2013 (Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM)
                          You are entitled to a refund amount of Rs. 8405. It takes anywhere between 4-5 working days for bank to process your refund. To view details of your order, click here.

But 4-5 working already complete my payment not received.
                          I have already check account payment not received.

Please check account screen-short plz check .

VL Veea
                            I ordered TSX Exquisite Black Jacket, order ID [protected], price Rs 699 using SBI Internet Banking through online shopping on 8th October 2013. They told me they despatched on 17th October 2013 and they gave me a guarantee to deliver me on 22nd October 2013. But they did not deliver me on 22nd October 2013. I called the snapdeal customer care on 23rd October, they told me they will refund my money within 7 days from the date of 23rd October 2013. I did not my money or goods till date. I called the customer care many times. I claimed to give me back my money with interest 10%/week and my expenditure to call Snapdeal Customer care because they lied please help me as soon as possible
                            Dear Vanlalvanga,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 8 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Snapdeal — defective product delivered (helmet - vega flip up dull black) [Resolved]

anilkumar5200
                              Defective product was delivered to me, i immidetly sent it back to them. Its been almost 12 days, now they are telling replacement...

arun9841
                              I bought a refrigerator order# [protected] they said bajai dx iron box free with this fridge.
                              Haier 2015 bosdai single door 174ltr refrigerator silver, i got product delivered on 18-oct-2013. And

Found below parts are missing

1. Back legs of refrigerator
                              2. Egg tray & ice tray
                              3. Iron box
                              4. Warrentee/gurantee card 4+1 years

I informed to customer care @ [protected], and sent a email too. I got a reply that they will resolve in 2 days, after that i made several calls talked to

Balbir, ajith, one lady etc etc etc, thier only reponce is they will contact me within 24 hrs. They dont feel shame to say the same thing everyday. And they never responded to emails.

But they never ever respond or reply to your qurry once they collected cash from you.

Trustpay 7 days return policy are fake, do no belive these peoples, do never buy costly products from them.

If anyone like just call and give this order id they will say we will contact you within 24 hrs. Thats the recorded answer thought to their trustpay and customer care service.

Be awful of this kinds of websites.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:05:37
                              Updated by arun9841 Nov 08, 2013
                              AS REQUESTED BY SNAP DEAL I HAVE RESENT ALL THE EMAIL TO [protected]@snapdeal.com And [protected]@snapdeal.com, But I am sure they will never respond, I will keep post the status here.
                              Dear Arun,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 6 Nov 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Dear friends,

Never use snapdeal its totally fake.

I placed one order for american touriester bag and made patment throgh debit card .

But the product was not delivered to me as i received the mail that it is out of stock .

So, i cancelled the order . But till now i have not received the refund of rs.1150

Order number-[protected]

Fake fake fake . They make people fool.

Never use snapdeal worst service.

Saurav agarwal
                              Cont-[protected]
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              Snapdeal processed my qurry towrds comp off, anyway they responded and solved the problem thanks.

mavinash27
                                I Have ordered (Order Number:[protected] )the whirpool Washing Machine through Standard Chartered card EMI Option through SnapDeal and last month i got credit card bill from bank showing total amount payble RS:11184/- insted of 1 EMI RS:1864. i have been complained the same to snapdel with complaint no:3620521 on 21/10/2013 till date there is no call and i am continuesly calling them they will reply with massage saying you will get call from concern deportment by EOD or in 24 hours till date i did not got any call.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:33:59
                                Dear Mavinash,

Snapdeal Online Team
                                i only receive the Reply from you saying We apologize for the inconvenience from last 21/10/2013. i all ready explained the problem but you don't understand and asking me again n again and harassing me this is way of service you give customer.

i ordered product on EMI basis but it is not converted. bank is asking me to pay full amount instead of EMI

Order Number:[protected]