Snapdeal.com Customer Care

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com related photos (7833)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

Soma Basu

I have recently bought a snap deal voucher for car o wash.Whn i contacted the merchant ,he didn't give any appointment date and said he can't give any appointments as he is completely booked.It seems snap deal is just interested in seeling the vouchers and they don't care whether the consumer is getting the service or not.I have been mailing snap deal to refund my money but they are not doing so ..nor they are giving any appointment date.my voucher code is #83495904.I think the website snap deal should be declared "fraud" and should be completely closed.

regards,
soma

Sanjay Karande
    Almost every minuit www.snapdeal.com are sending me unwanted SMS / emails to me on sr.[protected]@gmail.com and Mo No [protected]. The same has been intimated them frequently. I want that they sop this practice immediatly.
    perhapes it is common practice. Some times before i complaint to Customer care, after that they stop SMS but since few days they again started with frequent SMS
    Everyday I usually receive your SMS at my mobile No. [protected] and get message at my email [protected]@gmail.com which I want to unsbscribe. Please stop your sending message at my mobile and also stop your message at my said email. Because I always feel distrupt from you.

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,

(Rabindra Nath Banerjee)
    please stop frequent SMS and Emails
    Inspite of several reminders and smses, I am stillreceiving the trash of discount offers on my mail and as well as on mobile. I aslthe authorities to wake from sleep and do something .

SnapDeal — lot of mails and sms

please unsubscribe me from snapdeal.... my id is [protected]@gmail.com and my nos are [protected] and [protected]
    Hi Adhule,

You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any message.

Ragards,
    SnapDeal

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,

(atul zinjurde)
    DEFEAT terrorists! In case you receive Snapdeal spam after booking railway tickets at IRCTC/Yatra website, please complain to railway ministry and police http://ukmall.net/undigested/emails

SnapDeal — Unwanted Emails

I am getting unwanted e-mails from Snapdeal.com web site, I added my e-mail ID in there contact list & now I am getting these messages which I don't want & also they don't have any option to deactivate this facility on their website.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

hasan.zia
      I ordered a Numero Uno watch for women on Snapdeal on 9th May 2011 and get the voucher
      number in return which is 58030508. In the voucher itself it is mentioned that your product will reach your doorstep within 7 to 10 business days. After calling for so many times i always got the assurance that the watch will reach you within 3 4 days but it's been almost 3 months and I haven't received the watch till now. Some times the customer care executive say that the watch has been dispatched and some delivery issue is there and some other times they say that you have returned the watch for some replacement. Now I'm fed up with these excuses. I have paid for the watch in advance the whole amount i.e. Rs 599/- via my credit card. After so many mails i have sent them the last mail saying that i'll be moving to consumer court if my money is not returned to me but there is no response from them. Kindly register my complaint and please do the needful. As I'm a working person so its very tough to take leave from the company and go the local consumer forum.

No delivery of product
      I ordered a watch on Snapdeal on 11th Jul'2011 and they told me that it will be delivered within 11 to 12 working days.On 23rd Jul2011 I called Snapdeal and the executive informed me that the product has been dispatched and its with Blue dart couriers, and Snapdeal's operation head Abhishek assured me that it will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday which was the 11th working day but on Wednesday I received a call from Snapdeal and the executive told me that the product is unavailable.I can not understand how the product is unavailable when already it has been dispatched.It means even the Operation head was lying.

So THEY ARE FAKE.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL THEY WILL MAKE YOU CRY.
      I agree with you..but I'll make them learn a lesson the bitter way when I'll move 2 consumer court and wont retreat even if the case lingers for 5 yrs...This is the only way out...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

Snapdeal — spam messages

varunsundar
        i have confirmed to unsubscribe and have even entered verification pin. But the website is telling it is invalid pin and continuing...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [6]Complaint category Other

anihoney
        my mobile no is[protected] sir i came across snapdeal website where I subscribe for it.But after that it has become a headache for me. So please don't sent be sms & e-mail for any deals.As I am not interesting in any of your deals. Kindly unsubscribe on above mention e-mail ID & phone no. Thanks in advance for your co-operation. Regards prashant
        my mobile no is [protected] sir i came across snapdeal website where I subscribe for it.But after that it has become a headache for me. So please don't sent be sms & e-mail for any deals.As I am not interesting in any of your deals. Kindly unsubscribe on above mention e-mail ID & phone no. Thanks in advance for your co-operation. Regards zoebyasir

Snapdeal — unwanted messages

aadarsh thakur
          i am getting unwanted message to my mobile no. [protected] this is my second complaint regarding this matter.plz try to stop...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [27]Complaint category Online Shopping

Jessen Varghese
          I had vide order no.[protected] ordered a Mitashi Wireless Headphone from Snapdeal on 17.06.2011. I had paid through my credit card. When they failed to deliver by 28.06.2011, I called them up and they gave me a tracking no[protected] of Fedex through whom they had dispatched the goods. When I checked fedex website , it showed product delivered. Then I called up fedex and they gave me the address where they had delivered. Actually Snapdeal had given wrong address on the product and hence wrong delivery. All this was confirmed and conveyed to Snapdeal by 30.06.2011. Since that day Snapdeal have not done anything to address the issue. I have a long chain of mails where they ask for another 24-48 hrs everytime. But still nothing has been done. I am wondering if Snapdeal is a fraud company.
          Please do not wonder... They are actually a fraud company...
          They don't deliver on time...

Durendran Chandran
            i get unwanted messages from "snap deals" to my number - [protected] can you please stop that.
            i get unwanted messages from "snap deals" to my number [protected] can you please stop that.my email id is tm_nazeer or nazeer_tm
            i daily get unwanted sms please stop this service. my no. is [protected].my email id is sumera.[protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
            stop sms on [protected]
            I daily get unwanted sms please stop this sevice on no. [protected].

Snap Deal — Unwanted messages and emails

I'am receiving unwanted messages & e-mails from Snap Deal.So kindly make an attempt to stop these messages and emails.
            Hey its simple u just go to email open snap deal mail go to the bottom there in small letters (ant size) ==If you prefer not to receive the daily email, click here to unsubscribe
            If you prefer not to receive the daily SMS, click here to unsubscribe ==

click sms unsubscribe give ur number wait for verification code then enter it finish.

Snapdeal / LM — stop sms

Mohit Jindal
              LM SNAPDEAL Complaints
              Unwanted Text Messages
              I am daily receiving unwanted text messages from LM SNAPDEAL....
              Complaint comments  Read comments [22]Complaint category Online Shopping

leo1270
              I paid 400 which was told was worth Rs 4000/-. (SnapDeal #[protected]
              I contacted Aspirations(Indiranagar)and booked for an appointment on July 8th.
              The package included saffron glow facial + coolmint head massage + chocolate manicure + back and shoulder massage + hair cut + hair wash + blow dry.
              To my shock, all these were completed within 1.5 to 2 hrs.
              I'm not at all satisfied with the service and feel I've been cheated of my money.
              All these were not even worth 100/-.
              For example, the hair cut was was supposted to cost 1100/- was just completed within 10 to 12 mins.
              My local barber who charges 30 bucks does 200 times better.
              Totally waste of time and money. Not at all expected.
              I'VE BEEN CHEATED WITH MONEY.
              SO, I NEED MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.

THANYING YOU,
              VARUN KUMAR G
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Richa Chauhan
                This is Richa Chauhan i am again recieving snap deal msg on my mobile no [protected] but i don't know how will be snapdeal activate again on my mobile no [protected]...i have already deactivate snapdeal service last april 2011 and some one told me snap deal msg deactivate on my mob n i will not recieve again this msg but last 4 days to i again recieve snapdeal msg ........deactivate snapdeal msgs as ASAP if its not dact definately i will go in consumer court
                Please go to their website and follow the SMS Unsubscribe procedure. If that does not work you can file a complaint for harassment at the local police station. Since you are in Delhi it is also possible to lodge a police complaint without even visiting the police station. You just need to forward the SMS you get from SNAPDEAL to [protected]. But please make sure that you have followed the SMS Unsubscribe before contacting the police. Good luck.
                I want to to stop getting messages from snapdeal on my mobile number [protected]

Udayakumar paramasivan
                  I want to stop getting sms from snapdeal. Please unsubscribe me. My mobile no.[protected]
                  Dear Udayakumar,

Ragards,
                  SnapDeal
                  irritating messages
                  IRRITATING SMS

anandrajk
                    i'm receiving sms from TD-Snapdeal,LM-Snapdeal,LT-Snapdeal frequently.but i didn't register anywhere for these kind of sms.my mob no is [protected].these sms are irritating me always.i can't find any options to stop these sms's.so please take action againts this.
                    thanking you
                    m receiving sms from TD-Snapdeal, LM-Snapdeal, LT-Snapdeal frequently.but i didn't register anywhere for these kind of sms.my mob no is [protected].these sms are irritating me always.i can't find any options to stop these sms's.so please take action againts this.
                    thanking you
                    Dont deliver sms in my no [protected]
                    plz stop sending me TD- SNAPDEAL my no is [protected]
                    thanking you
                    m receiving sms from TD-Snapdeal, LM-Snapdeal, LT-Snapdeal frequently.but i didn't register anywhere for these kind of sms.my mob no is [protected] these sms are irritating me always.i can't find any options to stop these sms's.so please take action againts this.

sunny7111
                      I used snapdeal for the first time & i am highly disappointed with service provided.

I ordered your "father's day gift hamper" on 9th june 2011 and i received it on 17th june but one of the items i.e. photo frame was broken. I immediately called your customer care reported the matter and I was told that it will be replaced within 6-7 days.

After getting no reply from snapdeal, i again lodge my complaint on 28th june & i was told that i will get a call from your side regarding the issue.

today i.e. 29th june 2011, i received a call from mr. pankaj kumar & he told me that snapdeal will not replace the broken photo frame that i received and the conversation ended into a deadlock.

i request you to look into this matter within a day or i will lodge a complaint in the consumer court as soon as possible. i have done this before also with some other site and won the case so i request you that you should not take this complaint lightly.

sunny sharma
                      my name is govardhan chintada
                      i order dvd player on 07 jun 2011
                      my order no is 66417779
                      i receive dvd player after one week
                      i ordered mitashi dvd player Mi 2211 value 1999/-
                      but he sended mitashi strom dvd player 1599/-
                      i can inform customer care he said that it can be changed
                      but till to date i not be changed
                      please do some thing sir
                      snap deal is a fraud company
                      and pools the customers
                      I am going through a similar experience and I hope I don't go through the same hell :(

Sangeeta2402
                        I Purchased 2 SnapDeals and paid Rs 299 each for the Wine Facial at Walk In Beauty Salon. I pre Booked the slot at the Salon. I was highly disappointed with the quality of work, it seemed to me that the Staff was doing me a favour. The Facial was for 20 mins out of which 10 mins was spent on application of cream and removal with tissue papaer. The rest of the 10 mins was for application of pack which never dried and removed with a sponge. The overall experience was far worse than PATHETIC. I wonder why did they not follow the normal procedure of a facial - clense, scrub, massage, steam, blackhead removal, face pack!!! There was nothing WINE about the facial either.. I was out and out cheated!!!
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Saumil Gandhi
                          Unsubscribe me from your SMS list My number is [protected]. I had never registered to receive any SMS from your company in the first place.
                          please not send sms in my [protected]
                          Please unsusbscribe from Sanpdeal.com as i'm getting unneccessary SMSs . My mobile number is [protected]
                          Not Send Sms in My Cell No [protected]
                          not send sms in my cell no [protected]. subhash ubale jalna.india
                          Please unsusbscribe from Sanpdeal.com [protected] plz hurry i am embarrassing of it

pranjali tiwari
                            continuous msgs on my mob about d purchase plz take nothis notice into consideration

ArchanaB
                              This is regarding an online firm snapdeal which offers discounts on products. I oredered a pair of Reebok Aviator glasses through snapdeal on March 25th 2011.
                              The order no. was 63373386
                              Snapdeal # 45017794
                              Cost : Rs 699
                              They promised a delivery within 10 working days . After 10 days whenever I called them they had just one answer Server not working and other excuses . After a few days no. offered for customer care didnt respond and finally the person at the other end claimed it as a wrong number and hung the phone .

Its been two months and there has been no delivery and no response .

Kindly look into the matter
                              Snapdeal is crap! Never buy. I'm facing the same kinda issue with them.

Snapdeal — block to sms on my mobile no-7411706761, 9620190975

Bal Krishan
                                I have no interested in your company products and i m suffering from it. so plz stop & block to sms on my mobile no-[protected],...
                                Complaint comments  Read comments [16]Complaint category Products & Services