Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com related photos (7985)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

S
Bahjoi, Uttar Pradesh
snapdeal.com
Location: Madhya Pradesh, India
pankaj6577 on May 3, 2011
deactivate the emails ans sms...

V
Delhi, Delhi
Dear sir

I have purchased online deal from snapdeal.Com (delhi office) on 30 april 2011, worth rs 4099/- (Voucher:[protected]
For 1 night and 2 day package (means I.E 36 hr package) at kikar lodge at ropar .

Deal is valid till sep 2011

but as I enquired from kikar lodge directly , they will allow the package for 24 hr only instead of 36 hr.

Due to this I asked snapdeal cusotmer care, they told me that I would be given 36 hr package, but later they told me in written I would be given only for 24 hr, which I find not appropiate for me to go for 24 hr from gurgaon to ropar and decided to return my money back to me. When I wrote an email to snapdeal about returning my money back , they said that it can not be returned since it was a confirmed booking.

Following things was mentioned in the deal :

1).Once booking is confirmed it would not be cancelled : and my booking is not confirmed yet.

2).Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If you ever feel that you were dissatisfied with snapdeal, let us know and we'LL refund your purchase - simple! .

I have all invoices for the deal and email communication with snapdeal and want to file a suit in consumer court.

So please help me how can I file a suit against snapdeal.Com to get my money back to me.

Please also tell me is there any online facility for the same or not.

varun garg
Dear Varun,

Your issue has been addressed.

P
    Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
    My no. is [protected] n email id is [protected]@gmail.com
    I want to deactivate the sms ans emails send by snap deal....

I
    Kolkata, West Bengal
    My name is Rituraj

I have purchased 4 snapdeal coupon for cleartrip.com, offer is that pay Rs. 99/- and get Rs. 350/- rebate on flight booking,

Booking is valid till 30th April 2011.

I have tried many times to book a ticket on Cleartrip.com and put the voucher number to check the savings but it always gives "The coupon code string entered may not be matching the code sent to you"

I have continuously tried it for last 2 week, and got the same error.

I even called customer care 100 times but they didn't respond the call.

After all SNAPDEAL is a Fraud company.

Anyhow I need my money back. Otherwise I will sue a legal action in consumer court.

Rituraj Bordoloi.
    Hi Rituraj,

Your issue has been addressed.

SnapDeal
    Sure . You should send a legal notice and then sue them in consumer forum and also a criminal case may be made against them u/s420/406I.P.C. Please proceed I will help you in all possible ways I can
    you can contact me in my Email [protected]@gmail.com

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (IDEA (MUMBAI)) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Bank, yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful and they provided a voucher no 52635418. Now already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge.. Pls help or we all shall launch a complaint against SNAP DEALS
      Dear Ankit,

This is to inform you that if your recharge is not yet done than please let us know we will sort it out.

Yes it is not yet done.
      Dear Ankit,

As your mobile number is not yet recharged, so we have initiated the refund of yours and it will be credited back to your account within 7-10 business days.

SnapDeal

snapdeal/ recharge mobile — not refund

Still Rs 100 of my no.[protected] recharge not happend ,but my bank statement showing amount a been dectected SnapDeal online cheat

Bengaluru, Karnataka

On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (Tata Docomo) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Credit card , yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful with Reference Number: 52577764 as below mail sent by Snapdeal.. Already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare 3-4 times at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge..

From: [protected]@snapdeals.co.in

Amazing deal for Pre-Paid Mobile Users! Pay just Rs 50 to get Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge on selected Networks

Remaining Amount - Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50)
        Show your Voucher Code to the merchant and pay the remaining Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50) before leaving

Deal package: Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge available at Rs 50 only
        After payment is successful, recharge may take up to 48 hrs due to delay at Operator's end
        Please check your Top-Up / Recharge Denomination with your Operator before proceeding to Recharge your Mobile Number

Please tip generously at the outlet!
        Call SnapDeal customer service at[protected] Days a week, 9am to 11pm ) or email us at [protected]@snapdeal.com for any clarifications
        Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If you ever feel that you were dissatisfied with SnapDeal, let us know and we'll refund your purchase - simple!
        Nagendra,

I just talked to you on phone. Your refund process has been initiated and it will take 7-21 days for the amount to be reflected in your account.

Sorry for the trouble you faced.

Rohit
        MOney refunded thank u
        To Rohit @ Snadeal, I read somewhere that this deal sold highest numbers of deals in a day and created a record sales . How many complaints recd like this ?
        Hi Mzbaber,

This is to inform you that we have received complaints for this deal less than 1% and all of them were resolved.

Y
          Nizamabad, Telangana
          PLEASE BLOCK SMS FROM LM SNAPDEAL TO MOBILE NUMBER [protected]...

B
          Nashik, Maharashtra
          SIR,
          I KEEP ON GETTING UNSOLICITATED SMS's FROM SNAPDEAL.COM. MY MOBILE No'S ARE [protected] AND [protected].KINDLY GET MY MOBILE NUMBERS DERIGESTERED.
          THANKS.
          COL BHANDARI
          Dear Col Bhandari,

You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any message.

R
            Delhi, Delhi
            My name is ravi.
            they recently had an offer on which i[censored] recharge of rs. 50, you will get 100 rs talktime..
            this is totally fraud.. guys dont believe on any offer..
            one of my friend had also paid for some other offer...
            and when he went to some store to take that offer... store owner doesn't even knew about snapdeal..
            i even called customer care they didn't respond the call..
            if any of snapdeal person see this .. remember keep that 50 rs in your ..and make tajmahal if you can..
            FRAUD COMPANY..
            same happened with me i publish a wall post on facebook they are saying rchrg will be done within 48 hrs.

On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (Tata Docomo) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Credit card, yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful with Reference Number: 52577764 as below mail sent by Snapdeal.. Already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare 3-4 times at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge..

Please tip generously at the outlet!
            @nagcse7: they will definately rchrg ur mobile it is takking time same was happened with me i got my balance of 86 rs yesterday just wall post on facebook i[censored] use or u can email this to [protected]@snapdeal.com
            Dear Ravi,

I think your issue is resolved. If not than please mail us your mobile number at [protected]@snapdeal.com. We will sort it out.

M
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I made 3 transaction on[protected] for recharge at snapdeal in offer rs 100 talktime on rs 50. One transaction got

failed and 2 got succeeded, but amount was deducted for all three transactions. Even, i have not got the recharge

for those 2 successful transaction. I got the snapdeal voucher no 53968707 and 53929403. Bt no balance...

the bank statement detail regarding same is

25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
              INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO634IG48844365 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00
              25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
              INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO606IG48844178 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00
              25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
              INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO566IG48844037 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00

I tried to call customer care 3-4 times at[protected], my phone is always waiting even after 10-15 minutes. I

wasted my mobile talktime in calling customer care. EVen i send the mail yesterday, but no response from snapdeal.
              Snapdeal is really a fraud company.
              Kindly refund my money for all three transaction or refund money of 1 transaction and do those 2 recharges.

Mohit AGarwal
              [protected]@gmail.com
              I got a call from abhishek from snapdeal ensuring that my problem will get solve as soon as possible.

T
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                please unsubscribe my snap deal subscribtion in banglore
                they are sending unnecessary messages to my mobile&email
                mobile no:[protected]
                email:[protected]@gmail.com
                hi, this is mohd feroz, my email address is mohd.[protected]@gmail.com, Finally I don't want any type of message
                once again I don't want any type of message
                hello
                If you don't want to receive any mail or sms for snapdeal or any website go to there website block your no. over there they not going to send you any further sms i tried in to snapdeal you have to click on SMS Unsubscription down under the website after that they will ask you for a pin no (that don't mean ur pin code) they are going to give an sms there will be a pin enter that here you go. you will never going to get any sms from them. other wise i am sending you the link also http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe

yugant chaturvedi

Hisar, Haryana
                  I am daily receiving unwanted text messages from LM SNAPDEAL. Sometimes its 2 or 3 times a day. Please help. My mobile number...

M
                  Kolkata, West Bengal
                  i am getting lot of mail to my mail id at md.[protected]@yahoo.com from snapdeal.com.
                  Many time i unsubscribe this service. But till now they are sending the bull mail.therefore, i am requesting you to take necessary steps to stop sending email.
                  i am getting lot of mail to my mail id at priyanka.[protected]@gmail.com. from snapdeal.com.
                  Many time i unsubscribe this service. But till now they are sending the bull mail.therefore, i am requesting you to take necessary steps to stop sending emails.
                  @priyanka email this issue to [protected]@snapdeal.com
                  Dear Makbul,

This is to inform you that your email-Id- md.[protected]@yahoo.com is not subscribed with SnapDeal.

Dear Priyanka,

You are now unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. You won't receive any mail from Snap-Deal.

L
                    Gurgaon, Haryana
                    Please unsusbscribe from Sanpdeal.com as i'm getting unneccessary SMSs & email.

my emailId: [protected]@gmail.combr...

R
                    Kolhapur, Maharashtra
                    snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a bull [censored]tt. dont send sms on[protected]
                    you talk to cutomere care number and tell him lock the sim of sms coming number
                    Please sotp sms from snpdeal
                    snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a bull [censored]tt. dont send sms on [protected]
                    Dear Rohit,

hello

yugant chaturvedi

T
                      Midland, United States
                      Amount deducted in HDFC A/c for snapdeal.Transcation failed.and the referal no is[protected].

19 Apr 2011 CCA11DBJB390-Avenues...

K
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      registered my mobile number with snapdeal.com which was my first mistake. I searched on snapdeal.com to unregister my mobile number but could not find it. Stop those daily annoying deal sms's it wont do any good for your revenue...pls stop smses on [protected].my email is:[protected]@rediffmail.com.
                      annoying SMS
                      Kirshet,

The sms unsubscription link is right there on the homepage - http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe

Also, each of our emails have unsubscribe link at the bottom. Just click on it and you will be done.

Do let me know if you have any more problems.

Rohit
                      SnapDeal Team

V
                        Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        please do not send snapdeal.com sms to mob no. [protected]
                        i want stop msg from snapdeal.com on my mobile no.[protected] & my email i... ved.[protected]@gmail.com

Your number and email is unsubscribed now.
                        Pls unsubscribed SNPDEAL sms on this no. [protected]
                        Dear Varghese,

C
                          Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
                          Sub: Poor quality and bad service from Fish Zone

This is to inform you that I, Shoma Chaudhuri, purchased a coupon from your website related to a Fish Bowl with 2 gold fish. However, when i went to the store to take delivery of the fish, one of a the fish did not seem fine, despite repeated questions inquiring about the fish health i was told they were of best quality. Unfortunately, the unhealthy fish died on 4th and the second one too died yesterday.

After several attempts to contact Mr.Aqueel Khan of Fish zone, i was told that they do not take guarantee for the quality or life of the fish they are selling.

I am extremely disappointed with this poor service and nonchalant behavior of the dealer and to add to that i did not receive back any communication from Snap Deal despite registering my compliant and being assured of a call back with four hours.
                          This is complete disservice to a first time customer .

I believe it is imperative for the dealer to have written in the voucher that he neither takes guarantee for the quality or life span of the livestock he is selling. I am tempted to take legal action against the dealer and will make sure to tell everyone of the bad quality and non responsibility towards the consumer.

I hope that if not replaced with better quality of gold fish within this week, I am refunded the amount Rs. 250. I payed else I will be forced to make sure that these kind of wrong sellers receive punishment and disrepute they deserve along with your company that does not properly check the standards required from these rouge dealers for an online shopping company.

Hoping to receive a prompt response

Best Regards

Shoma Chaudhuri
                          Legal
                          Development Division
                          CSR
                          (M) [protected], [protected]
                          Why you just stick to one single service. You can also try out other services as well. If you think they all are same and doing bad job in terms of delivery and all than that would probably not a right thing to think. I would suggest you to move ahead with other services like of TimesDeal or DealsandYou or whatever you like. I am suggesting this from my personal experience.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            SNAP DEAL scam, SNAPDEAL deducts extra money, SNAP DEAL hidden charges.

Snap deal had an offer for total value...