Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com related photos (7957)

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

ravi002
My name is ravi.
they recently had an offer on which i[censored] recharge of rs. 50, you will get 100 rs talktime..
this is totally fraud.. guys dont believe on any offer..
one of my friend had also paid for some other offer...
and when he went to some store to take that offer... store owner doesn't even knew about snapdeal..
i even called customer care they didn't respond the call..
if any of snapdeal person see this .. remember keep that 50 rs in your ..and make tajmahal if you can..
FRAUD COMPANY..
same happened with me i publish a wall post on facebook they are saying rchrg will be done within 48 hrs.

On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (Tata Docomo) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Credit card, yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful with Reference Number: 52577764 as below mail sent by Snapdeal.. Already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare 3-4 times at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge..

Nagendra

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: Here is Your Snapdeal Voucher:52577764
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011

From: [protected]@snapdeals.co.in

Amazing deal for Pre-Paid Mobile Users! Pay just Rs 50 to get Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge on selected Networks

Advance Paid - Rs 50
Remaining Amount - Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50)
Show your Voucher Code to the merchant and pay the remaining Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50) before leaving

Offer Details

Deal package: Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge available at Rs 50 only
After payment is successful, recharge may take up to 48 hrs due to delay at Operator's end
Please check your Top-Up / Recharge Denomination with your Operator before proceeding to Recharge your Mobile Number
The use of voucher shall be limited to 1 per mobile number & 1 per user

Timing: 24x7

Instructions
Print your SnapDeal Voucher
Enjoy your deal!
Please tip generously at the outlet!
Call SnapDeal customer service at[protected] Days a week, 9am to 11pm ) or email us at [protected]@snapdeal.com for any clarifications
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If you ever feel that you were dissatisfied with SnapDeal, let us know and we'll refund your purchase - simple!
@nagcse7: they will definately rchrg ur mobile it is takking time same was happened with me i got my balance of 86 rs yesterday just wall post on facebook i[censored] use or u can email this to [protected]@snapdeal.com
Dear Ravi,

I think your issue is resolved. If not than please mail us your mobile number at [protected]@snapdeal.com. We will sort it out.

mohitagarwal687
    I made 3 transaction on[protected] for recharge at snapdeal in offer rs 100 talktime on rs 50. One transaction got

failed and 2 got succeeded, but amount was deducted for all three transactions. Even, i have not got the recharge

for those 2 successful transaction. I got the snapdeal voucher no 53968707 and 53929403. Bt no balance...

the bank statement detail regarding same is

25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO634IG48844365 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00
    25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO606IG48844178 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00
    25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11DATO566IG48844037 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 50.00

I tried to call customer care 3-4 times at[protected], my phone is always waiting even after 10-15 minutes. I

wasted my mobile talktime in calling customer care. EVen i send the mail yesterday, but no response from snapdeal.
    Snapdeal is really a fraud company.
    Kindly refund my money for all three transaction or refund money of 1 transaction and do those 2 recharges.

Mohit AGarwal
    [protected]@gmail.com
    I got a call from abhishek from snapdeal ensuring that my problem will get solve as soon as possible.

Nagendra

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Subject: Here is Your Snapdeal Voucher:52577764
    Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011

From: [protected]@snapdeals.co.in

Advance Paid - Rs 50
    Remaining Amount - Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50)

Offer Details

Timing: 24x7

Instructions
    Print your SnapDeal Voucher
    Enjoy your deal!
    Please tip generously at the outlet!

tirupathireddy
      please unsubscribe my snap deal subscribtion in banglore
      they are sending unnecessary messages to my mobile&email
      mobile no:[protected]
      email:[protected]@gmail.com
      hi, this is mohd feroz, my email address is mohd.[protected]@gmail.com, Finally I don't want any type of message
      once again I don't want any type of message
      hello
      If you don't want to receive any mail or sms for snapdeal or any website go to there website block your no. over there they not going to send you any further sms i tried in to snapdeal you have to click on SMS Unsubscription down under the website after that they will ask you for a pin no (that don't mean ur pin code) they are going to give an sms there will be a pin enter that here you go. you will never going to get any sms from them. other wise i am sending you the link also http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe

yugant chaturvedi

Snapdeal / LM — Unwanted Text Messages [Resolved]

ajayhr
        I am daily receiving unwanted text messages from LM SNAPDEAL. Sometimes its 2 or 3 times a day. Please help. My mobile number...

md makbul islam
        i am getting lot of mail to my mail id at md.[protected]@yahoo.com from snapdeal.com.
        Many time i unsubscribe this service. But till now they are sending the bull mail.therefore, i am requesting you to take necessary steps to stop sending email.
        i am getting lot of mail to my mail id at priyanka.[protected]@gmail.com. from snapdeal.com.
        Many time i unsubscribe this service. But till now they are sending the bull mail.therefore, i am requesting you to take necessary steps to stop sending emails.
        @priyanka email this issue to [protected]@snapdeal.com
        Dear Makbul,

This is to inform you that your email-Id- md.[protected]@yahoo.com is not subscribed with SnapDeal.

Dear Priyanka,

You are now unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. You won't receive any mail from Snap-Deal.

Snapdeal — snapdeal.com unsubscription [Resolved]

loni2004
          Please unsusbscribe from Sanpdeal.com as i'm getting unneccessary SMSs & email.

my emailId: [protected]@gmail.combr...

rohitmore
          snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a bull [censored]tt. dont send sms on[protected]
          you talk to cutomere care number and tell him lock the sim of sms coming number
          Please sotp sms from snpdeal
          snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a bull [censored]tt. dont send sms on [protected]
          Dear Rohit,

You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any message.

Ragards,
          hello

yugant chaturvedi

Snapdeal — Amount debited for transaction failed [Resolved]

tskhandelwal
            Amount deducted in HDFC A/c for snapdeal.Transcation failed.and the referal no is[protected].

19 Apr 2011 CCA11DBJB390-Avenues...

kirshet
            registered my mobile number with snapdeal.com which was my first mistake. I searched on snapdeal.com to unregister my mobile number but could not find it. Stop those daily annoying deal sms's it wont do any good for your revenue...pls stop smses on [protected].my email is:[protected]@rediffmail.com.

annoying SMS
            Kirshet,

The sms unsubscription link is right there on the homepage - http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe

Also, each of our emails have unsubscribe link at the bottom. Just click on it and you will be done.

Do let me know if you have any more problems.

Rohit
            SnapDeal Team

varghese-g
              please do not send snapdeal.com sms to mob no. [protected]
              i want stop msg from snapdeal.com on my mobile no.[protected] & my email i... ved.[protected]@gmail.com

Your number and email is unsubscribed now.
              Pls unsubscribed SNPDEAL sms on this no. [protected]
              Dear Varghese,

Ragards,

ConsumerS
                Sub: Poor quality and bad service from Fish Zone

This is to inform you that I, Shoma Chaudhuri, purchased a coupon from your website related to a Fish Bowl with 2 gold fish. However, when i went to the store to take delivery of the fish, one of a the fish did not seem fine, despite repeated questions inquiring about the fish health i was told they were of best quality. Unfortunately, the unhealthy fish died on 4th and the second one too died yesterday.

After several attempts to contact Mr.Aqueel Khan of Fish zone, i was told that they do not take guarantee for the quality or life of the fish they are selling.

I am extremely disappointed with this poor service and nonchalant behavior of the dealer and to add to that i did not receive back any communication from Snap Deal despite registering my compliant and being assured of a call back with four hours.
                This is complete disservice to a first time customer .

I believe it is imperative for the dealer to have written in the voucher that he neither takes guarantee for the quality or life span of the livestock he is selling. I am tempted to take legal action against the dealer and will make sure to tell everyone of the bad quality and non responsibility towards the consumer.

I hope that if not replaced with better quality of gold fish within this week, I am refunded the amount Rs. 250. I payed else I will be forced to make sure that these kind of wrong sellers receive punishment and disrepute they deserve along with your company that does not properly check the standards required from these rouge dealers for an online shopping company.

Hoping to receive a prompt response

Best Regards

Shoma Chaudhuri
                Legal
                Development Division
                CSR
                (M) [protected], [protected]
                Why you just stick to one single service. You can also try out other services as well. If you think they all are same and doing bad job in terms of delivery and all than that would probably not a right thing to think. I would suggest you to move ahead with other services like of TimesDeal or DealsandYou or whatever you like. I am suggesting this from my personal experience.

Snapdeal — Fraud transactions by Snapdeal india [Resolved]

akhil634
                  SNAP DEAL scam, SNAPDEAL deducts extra money, SNAP DEAL hidden charges.

Snap deal had an offer for total value...

Jasmineb
                  Dear All,

I would like to share the most horrible experience.

I fell for an offer by snap deal for a lazy beanbag chair.
                  I paid Rs.149 thru online payment mode and opted for the offer. I got an eamil confirming the same.

I called up at the mentioned number to take and appointment for saturday 19 march.

I was requested to go to the below address by 9.00 pm and was told to call up once i reached ashish theatre in chemebur

Crazy Bean Bags outlet
                  C-2, Seabreeze Society
                  Mahul village, Chembur, Mumbai
                  Phone: [protected] & [protected]

I reached ashish theatre at about 5:15 pm and from there my nightmare began. i tried calling up on the given numbers but there was no answer. Would have called 50 times from 3 different numbers but the phone was ringing continuously but not answered. four times in between somebody picked up the phone and then disconnected it.

I sent 2 sms messages requesting to pick up the phone or call back but no such luck.

No local person seemed to know the address.

I finnaly reached Mahul village but was unable to locate " sea breeze society" After roaming aroung the locality for nearly an hour I managed to locate the spot where sea breeze building was gutted down. the building was brought down and there was construction work going on

So much for a store called " crazy bean bag."
                  I called snap deal executive from there who confirmed that the address was same. He requested me to wait and confirmed that smebody from crazy bean bag would call me. After 10 minutes of waiting ( in a taxi with the meter on ) I again called back. the executive was surprised that nobody had called and confirmed that he had spoken to a Mr sandeep from crazy bean bag who had promised to call immediately.

He again told me to wait and confirmed that it was not a shop and that the building was not in place but they had a godown. I agian searched the locality for a godown / furniture shop but could not find one.

I finally called up snap deal exective who promised that he would refund the money and check about refunding the taxi fare
                  There was no backgroung / reality check done by snap deal team before publishing a false address.
                  Just roaming around in the taxi to locate the place cost me much more than the bean bag price.

I have been continuously following with with snap deal who are just asking for time 2 days on saturday, then again 2 days on tuesday ( since nobody had called i called back on tuesday) again 2 days they are not refunding the money nor re-imbursing the taxi fare nor giving me a bean bag chair.

I am seeking your help to

1.either get a full refeund for the voucher value and re-imbursment for the taxi fare of Rs. 900/- or
                  2. Give a beanbag chair free

Till today, i have not received even a courtuosey call from Crazy bean bag.
                  I would like to filing a case of mis- representation by giving a wrong address and cheating against crazy bean bag and snap deal

Hoping for your support and co-operation

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
                  Jasmine Bhownagari
                  This is really bad experience.

Snap Deal a huge banner should not promote such Vendors. This will not only spoil their reputation but also lose confidence of CUSTOMERS.

This needs to be taken very strongly.

Deepankar

Crazy Bean Bags — no delivery received

no received the delivery of bean bag from last 21 days
                  Service and the company is horrific, poor, pathetic. We had ordered bean bag from crazy beans on 14th March’11 with invoice no-435 and 436 and had paid for 1 bag. Delivery was promised on 15th March next day and till today the delivery is done neither the amount is refunded. Guys please don’t buy anything from this vendor.
                  Service and the company is horrific, poor, pathetic. We had ordered bean bag on 14th March’11 with invoice no-435 and 436 and had paid for 1 bag. Delivery was promised on 15th March next day and till today the delivery is done neither the amount is refunded. Guys please don’t buy anything from this vendor.

Ban this Vendor all...
                  I was awaiting to purchase after some days.

but Today I got call from SnapDeal.
                  They said there are complaints for that Vendor so we are changing the vendor.
                  You will get same bag from another vendor.
                  Thats it!
                  SnapDeal has taken care of our complaints.
                  Good thing.
                  i have received the bean bag from the very address as mentioned by you, on the 1st day of the offer only. U might not be getting a call beacuse of the overlaoding of the offers on him. but the bean bag is gr8 and i love snapdeal

himank21
                    to stop msges
                    Dear Himank,

For the unsubscription please follow below link or mail us at [protected]@snapdeal.com

SnapDeal
                    I am receiving useless SMS from +TD- SNAPDEAL, +DM-SNAPDEAL, +DM-SNAPDEAL1 ETC. and disturb my life please stop this message immediately.
                    I am no interested in your company product so dont sms to my mobile no.- [protected]
                    I am receiving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +dm snapdeal etc and disturb my life, my mobile no. is [protected] of mts kindly stop this.

DM-SNAPDEAL — MESSAGE

SIR,
                    I AM RECEIVING SO MANY MESSAGES FROM SNAP DEAL AND MY LIFE IS DISTURBED.PLEASE STOP MESSAGE MY PHONE NO.[protected]
                    SIR,
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Snapdeal — deactivate snapdeal.com sms on mobile and email id [Resolved]

Richa Chauhan
                      pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected] or email id:- [protected]@gmail.com...

as_him
                      I had bought 2 coupons from SnapDeal # 25454923 & 2543911 towards carnations car wash deal.

I had made a booking with Carnations on 12.2.2011 and was told on the

telephone to get the car at 11 am & that car would be delivered by

2PM.
                      On reaching carnations, after waiting 20-25 minutes for being attended
                      I was told that Car would be delivered only after 5 PM as there was a
                      'rush'.
                      I cancelled the booking as I could not wait that long and there was no
                      sanctity to the telephone booking.

As such as I am dissatisfied, I requested Snapdeal that amount of Rs 99*2 = Rs 198

be refunded as per the terms.
                      Snapdeal is not refunding the amount despite agreeing to credit account.

Kindly take action against such companies which are misleading the consumers.

A AGGARWAL

[protected]@rediffmail.com
                      Hi Ashish,

We have resolved your issue and closed it from our end now. I have also shared my personal email address with you incase of further issues you will can always get in touch with me.

Abhishek
                      Head- Customer Support

the bank statement detail regarding same is

25-Apr[protected]Apr-2011) TO TRANSFER

Snapdeal is really a fraud company.

Mohit AGarwal
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      i got a call from abhishek from snapdeal. he ensure me to solve my problem as soon as possible.
                      Dear Mohit,

Your issue has been addressed.

nagambika
                        I purchased a voucher on march 19th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my payment of Rs.99/- through netbanking.I hold an account in hdfc ,so Rs 99/- has got debited from my account in the name of CC avenues pvt ltd.I did not get any voucher from snap deal for which i had made payment.Please look into this issue.
                        Hi Place mail your issue to them, they will help you immidiately
                        Dear Nagambika,

Your issue has been addressed. If not than please mail us your concern at [protected]@snapdeal.com

SnapDeal
                        i would like to know more about SNAP AND DEAL as regards the prices shown are exagerated or not?
                        valsan
                        I purchased a voucher on june 17th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my
                        payment of Rs.149/- through netbanking.I hold an account in Kotak
                        mahindra, so Rs 149/- has got debited from my account in the name of
                        CC avenues pvt ltd with Ref No. [protected].I did not get any voucher
                        from snap deal for which i had made payment and this is the second
                        time I came across with the same problem..Please look into this.
                        I purchased a voucher of 99 rupees also and they sent me an sms that I have to pay 650 to the salon when I wen there they said that I bhave to pay 720 while in the website it is mentioned that all the taxes are included. They also give a fake price list on the website.
                        i have purchase a memory card from snap deals 4 mb of rs 179 after few days i got that but when i inserted that it was of 32kb i returned it back with courier of blue dart dated 18 may still i am waiting for response in between when i post complaint they call me and again ask for 10 days what fun these peoples r doing with customers god knows i think my money gone to well.vishal [protected]

selvakumar46
                          I want to stop sending sms from SnapDeal. Because they were charged some amount for each sms.
                          i want to stop sms from snapdeal on my no.[protected]
                          its manjeet kumar...mob no- [protected] please stop sending messages on my number...its really useless and quite irritating too...please plz
                          its parmod...mob no- [protected] please stop sending messages on my number...its really useless and quite irritating too...please plz
                          Dear Selva,

For the unsubscription you can follow below given link or you can send us mail at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Moreover our message are not chargeable.

Refards,
                          Dear Manimaran,

You are now unsubscribed from Snap-Deal.

Snap-Deal

akhilnerdy
                            I had bought a coupon from SnapDeal.com on 28 Dec 2009 of Hookah Makhlouf lounge valid till 28 Jan 2010, But when i went to the outlet the vendor told me that the deal with SnapDeal was cancelled. The snap deal team did not inform me about the cancellation of the deal and when asked for refund of the amount they said mail and wait for 7 days. It has been 45 Days Since then i have mailed them with reminders about the same and every time i get a reply saying that they will be refunded but have not received my money yet.
                            Have also mailed the CEO of the Media company parent of SnapDeal i.e. Jasper
                            I can Attach a complete Mail History if required of the same.

Money Not refunded
                            Dear Mr. Akhil,

I think your issue has been addressed.

Snap-Deal

Snapdeal — Fraud

swapnil0077
                              My name is Swapnil Jain and i had recently purchased money saver prime discount card from the snapdeal and they mentioned...