Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com related photos (7957)

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

padhu123
I paid amount to recharge my mobile.But they are saying offer is cancelled.But they are not refunded my money still.And not getting status.

Your Order : 78447593 has been cancelled

Dear padmanabhan ,

In past, you have placed immense trust in our services. Much to our disappointment, your last experience with offer from Mobile Recharge had been quite unsatisfactory. We at SnapDeal deeply regret the inconvenience caused to a valued customer like you, and extend our heartfelt apologies.

To compensate in whatever little way we can, SnapDeal is offering you refund of Rs 50 on the purchased deal.

Hope to see you more @ snapdeal.com

Warm Regards
Snapdeal Team
Dear Padmanabhan,

This is to inform you that your refund was initiated from our end on 3rd May. Please check with your bank regarding the same. If its not yet credited to your account please mail us at [protected]@snapdeal.com. So that we can sort out your issue.

Snap-Deal
It is all crap... everyone... please do not use snapdeal.. all crappy deals and boolshit...
Try MyDeals247.com - the best ecommerce website ever.

pawan49
    please please deactive sms and email from snapdeal.com my no is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com.thank you
    deactive sms and email [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Pawan,

You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any mails but your this mobile number is not subscribed with Snap-Deal.

lovegurusawan
      my mobile no.[protected].i want stop unwanted message frm snapdeal.com please say how i unsubscribe from this.
      sir my mobile numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected] on these numbers please stop snapdeal alerts(messages). its my humble request to stop messages.
      -Vikas.
      @lovegurusawan, You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any message.

SnapDeal
      plz stop message to my mobile [protected]
      please goto http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe to unsubscribe
      pleas stop messages to my mobile no [protected]
      please stop messages to mu mobile no [protected]

and please change your unsubscribe scheme so others don't get harress like us
      my mobile no.[protected].i want stop unwanted message
      please stop messages to my mobile no. [protected]

Snapdeal — stop sending sms by snapdeal [Resolved]

Umesh Ban
        i am getting dailly unwanted msgs on [protected] this no. from snapdeal.com. plz help me to get out from theis problem....

www.Snapdeal.com — Unsubscribe me from the site [Resolved]

S.Charan
        Please unsusbscribe from Sanpdeal.com as i'm getting unneccessary SMSs. I don't want to receive any SMS from you....

Snapdeal — Non Stop Messages on Mobile [Resolved]

Mahesh Thakur
        Snapdeal Company is continuously messaging on my Mobile No. : [protected] & my message box becomes full. All messages from...

Snapdeal — getting SMS & Email [Resolved]

mvbhandarkar
        I am getting SMS & Email from Snapdeal on a continuous basis. Request you to stop the same immediately....

rajithakv
        I purchased a Speedo sunglasses for women from snapdeal.com on 21 April 2011.The product has not been delivered yet.They guaranteed that it would be delivered within 7-10 working days and it has already been three weeks since I ordered it.I mailed them several times enquiring about this and they responded only once trying to assure me that the item would be delivered within a week.And that week also has gone.Now they are not responding to my mail.I think this snapdeal is a scam.I want them to refund my money.i don't think the the item will be delivered ever.So please refund the full amount.
        And i also advise everybody not to believe snapdeal.Value your money and time.
        Dear Rajit,

I will appreciate if you please share your contact details that you gave while making payment by marking an email at [protected]@snapdeal.com and your will be resolved.

nostaloid
          I placed an order for Mitashi 5 in 1 Cordless Headphone on snapdeal.com on the 28th of April, 2011. I was promised that the product would be delivered within 7-10 working days. However, the product has still not been delivered and it has been over 11 working days since I ordered the product.

After sending an email to Snapdeal enquiring about the product delivery date, the tried to assure me that it would be delivered within a few days. Only when I insisted did they send me the product tracking number. I tried to track the product but failed. I told them about it and they said that the product would be delivered within the next week.

So it's gonna take three weeks (hopefully) instead of the promised 10 days for the product to be delivered to me.

I hope people think twice before the order a product from Snapdeal. I am very disappointed in them.
          Snap Deal is a fraudulent Agency. In Initial days their service was good. Now a days it has become pathetic. I ordered a Speedo Sunglass on 22.4.11 at Snap Deal website. Even after 10 days the product didn't get delivered as they said its not within their serviceable area however they delivered 2 merchandises at the same address in my earlier purchases. I also provided an alternate address & waited for another 10 Days to avail the delivery. The customer care is also not supportive & difficult to approach. Even they don't know when it will be delivered. Soon I will sue this agency in Consumer Court to mend their ways. So Friends keep a safe distance from Snap Deal in future.

Saumyadip
          UPDATE: Finally received the product after around 20 days.
          Dear Customer(Nostaloid),

Your issue has been resolved.

SnapDeal
          It took a long time for you to resolve the issue, and even longer to post a notification that the issue has been resolved.

I won't ever order a product from Snapdeal again and I advise others to avoid Snapdeal as well.

pdsabhaya

WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT..
              my mobail stop massege
              this number [protected]

SnapDeal — don't send sm

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.these sms are just a bull [censored]tt. dont send sms on [protected]
              plz don't send sms on my mobile no.[protected]
              Do not sent message to my mobile no [protected], , , and do not mail to [protected]@gmail.com...

Plz take immediate action, , , ,
              Dear parthip,

SnapDeal
              do not send sms in my mobile
              pls. stop sending sms on my moble stop it as soon as possible earlier my no. is [protected]
              i do not want any sms on my num. [protected]...unsubscribe..me...immediate

Snapdeal — snapdeal.com [Resolved]

SAYYEDMOINHUSAIN
                snapdeal.com
                Location: Madhya Pradesh, India
                pankaj6577 on May 3, 2011
                deactivate the emails ans sms...

varcall
                Dear sir

I have purchased online deal from snapdeal.Com (delhi office) on 30 april 2011, worth rs 4099/- (Voucher:[protected]
                For 1 night and 2 day package (means I.E 36 hr package) at kikar lodge at ropar .

Deal is valid till sep 2011

but as I enquired from kikar lodge directly , they will allow the package for 24 hr only instead of 36 hr.

Due to this I asked snapdeal cusotmer care, they told me that I would be given 36 hr package, but later they told me in written I would be given only for 24 hr, which I find not appropiate for me to go for 24 hr from gurgaon to ropar and decided to return my money back to me. When I wrote an email to snapdeal about returning my money back , they said that it can not be returned since it was a confirmed booking.

Following things was mentioned in the deal :

1).Once booking is confirmed it would not be cancelled : and my booking is not confirmed yet.

2).Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If you ever feel that you were dissatisfied with snapdeal, let us know and we'LL refund your purchase - simple! .

I have all invoices for the deal and email communication with snapdeal and want to file a suit in consumer court.

So please help me how can I file a suit against snapdeal.Com to get my money back to me.

Please also tell me is there any online facility for the same or not.

varun garg
                Dear Varun,

Your issue has been addressed.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Snapdeal — deactivate the emails ans sms send by snapdeal.com [Resolved]

pankaj6577
                  My no. is [protected] n email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                  I want to deactivate the sms ans emails send by snap deal....

imrituraj
                  My name is Rituraj

I have purchased 4 snapdeal coupon for cleartrip.com, offer is that pay Rs. 99/- and get Rs. 350/- rebate on flight booking,

Booking is valid till 30th April 2011.

I have tried many times to book a ticket on Cleartrip.com and put the voucher number to check the savings but it always gives "The coupon code string entered may not be matching the code sent to you"

I have continuously tried it for last 2 week, and got the same error.

I even called customer care 100 times but they didn't respond the call.

After all SNAPDEAL is a Fraud company.

Anyhow I need my money back. Otherwise I will sue a legal action in consumer court.

Rituraj Bordoloi.
                  Hi Rituraj,

Your issue has been addressed.

SnapDeal
                  Sure . You should send a legal notice and then sue them in consumer forum and also a criminal case may be made against them u/s420/406I.P.C. Please proceed I will help you in all possible ways I can
                  you can contact me in my Email [protected]@gmail.com

Ankit Upadhyay85
                    On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (IDEA (MUMBAI)) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Bank, yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful and they provided a voucher no 52635418. Now already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge.. Pls help or we all shall launch a complaint against SNAP DEALS
                    Dear Ankit,

This is to inform you that if your recharge is not yet done than please let us know we will sort it out.

Yes it is not yet done.
                    Dear Ankit,

As your mobile number is not yet recharged, so we have initiated the refund of yours and it will be credited back to your account within 7-10 business days.

SnapDeal

snapdeal/ recharge mobile — not refund

Still Rs 100 of my no.[protected] recharge not happend ,but my bank statement showing amount a been dectected SnapDeal online cheat

nagcse7

On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (Tata Docomo) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Credit card , yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful with Reference Number: 52577764 as below mail sent by Snapdeal.. Already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare 3-4 times at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge..

Nagendra

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
                      Subject: Here is Your Snapdeal Voucher:52577764
                      Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011

From: [protected]@snapdeals.co.in

Amazing deal for Pre-Paid Mobile Users! Pay just Rs 50 to get Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge on selected Networks

Advance Paid - Rs 50
                      Remaining Amount - Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50)
                      Show your Voucher Code to the merchant and pay the remaining Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50) before leaving

Offer Details

Deal package: Rs 100 worth of pre-paid mobile recharge available at Rs 50 only
                      After payment is successful, recharge may take up to 48 hrs due to delay at Operator's end
                      Please check your Top-Up / Recharge Denomination with your Operator before proceeding to Recharge your Mobile Number
                      The use of voucher shall be limited to 1 per mobile number & 1 per user

Timing: 24x7

Instructions
                      Print your SnapDeal Voucher
                      Enjoy your deal!
                      Please tip generously at the outlet!
                      Call SnapDeal customer service at[protected] Days a week, 9am to 11pm ) or email us at [protected]@snapdeal.com for any clarifications
                      Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If you ever feel that you were dissatisfied with SnapDeal, let us know and we'll refund your purchase - simple!
                      Nagendra,

I just talked to you on phone. Your refund process has been initiated and it will take 7-21 days for the amount to be reflected in your account.

Sorry for the trouble you faced.

Rohit
                      MOney refunded thank u
                      To Rohit @ Snadeal, I read somewhere that this deal sold highest numbers of deals in a day and created a record sales . How many complaints recd like this ?
                      Hi Mzbaber,

This is to inform you that we have received complaints for this deal less than 1% and all of them were resolved.

Snapdeal / LM — BLOCK SMS TO MOBILE NUMBER 9866564230 [Resolved]

yugenrao
                        PLEASE BLOCK SMS FROM LM SNAPDEAL TO MOBILE NUMBER [protected]...

bhandariaomnil02
                        SIR,
                        I KEEP ON GETTING UNSOLICITATED SMS's FROM SNAPDEAL.COM. MY MOBILE No'S ARE [protected] AND [protected].KINDLY GET MY MOBILE NUMBERS DERIGESTERED.
                        THANKS.
                        COL BHANDARI
                        Dear Col Bhandari,

ravi002
                          My name is ravi.
                          they recently had an offer on which i[censored] recharge of rs. 50, you will get 100 rs talktime..
                          this is totally fraud.. guys dont believe on any offer..
                          one of my friend had also paid for some other offer...
                          and when he went to some store to take that offer... store owner doesn't even knew about snapdeal..
                          i even called customer care they didn't respond the call..
                          if any of snapdeal person see this .. remember keep that 50 rs in your ..and make tajmahal if you can..
                          FRAUD COMPANY..
                          same happened with me i publish a wall post on facebook they are saying rchrg will be done within 48 hrs.

On 25th Apr 2011, I did recharge of my mobile number (Tata Docomo) : [protected] for which 50 Rs. has been debited through HDFC Credit card, yet I didn't receive any credit of 100 Rs. (as was claimed) to my above number. Payments was successful with Reference Number: 52577764 as below mail sent by Snapdeal.. Already 4 days over, but still I didn't receive the recharge. I have called to customercare 3-4 times at[protected]. But they are postponing everytime, but not care about recharge..

Nagendra

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
                          Subject: Here is Your Snapdeal Voucher:52577764
                          Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011

From: [protected]@snapdeals.co.in

Advance Paid - Rs 50
                          Remaining Amount - Rs 0 (= Rs 50 - Rs 50)

Offer Details

Timing: 24x7

Instructions
                          Print your SnapDeal Voucher
                          Enjoy your deal!
                          Please tip generously at the outlet!
                          @nagcse7: they will definately rchrg ur mobile it is takking time same was happened with me i got my balance of 86 rs yesterday just wall post on facebook i[censored] use or u can email this to [protected]@snapdeal.com
                          Dear Ravi,

I think your issue is resolved. If not than please mail us your mobile number at [protected]@snapdeal.com. We will sort it out.