SpiceJet

Phase IV,
Gurgaon - 122016
Haryana,

Load

SpiceJet related photos (1050)

SpiceJet Complaints & Reviews

m.s.ganesan
My credit card number [protected] got recorded a transaction on 8th Dec 2010 8.44PM for 6.49$ at BELVEDEREINN - txn no 10379065 ( I got this news as a SMS in my mobile [protected]) subsequently I sent a SMS to SBI to reverse the transaction.

Now the card is blocked and unable to use .

If above transaction is false you can unlock the card

Reply to me in m.s.[protected]@essae.in

Ganesan

Spice Jet Airlines — Refund [Resolved]

Shitangshu Shekhar Chakravarty
    PNR No.A6CDBC Payment made through SBI Online of Rs.9,295/- on 13/11/2010.
    Same was cancelled on 15/11/2010, after...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

NitinGogia

This is with reference to my Spicejet booking ID : W4KPDA.

Background of the complaint

I have booked flight from Jammu to Hyderabad which was scheduled to depart from Jammu on 27th Nov’10 at 1PM (SG 852) & from Delhi to Hyderabad at 3:45PM (SG 837). On 22nd Nov I received SMS from Spicejet stating that SG 837 is cancelled.

I have called up the customer care centre on 22nd Nov'10 & have rescheduled my booking from Delhi to Hyderabad in SG 221 which was scheduled to depart at 3:35PM. It was also confirmed by the Spicejet customer care executive that the booking id will remain same & I will be given boarding pass of the connecting flight on Jammu airport.

On 27th Nov’10
    1.Though I was having the ticket from Jammu to Hyderabad, I was issued boarding pass from only Jammu to Delhi. Reason given by Spicejet executive : “we are facing system issues, hence we cannot issue ticket till Hyderabad”

2.SG 852 was delayed by 30mins & took-off at 1:30PM from Jammu & landed in Delhi at 2:45PM. It took 15mins to board the bus & reach the Spicejet counter at Delhi airport to get the boarding pass for SG 221. At 3PM, I was not issued the boarding pass stating the counter is closed 45mins before the departure.

3.I was given boarding pass of SG 839 which was scheduled to depart at 7:15PM but it departed at 00:45 AM in the midnight. I reached home next day at 4:30AM.
    I have to wait for 10hrs at the Delhi Airport just because of the mistake of Spicejet management.

1st Mistake – Boarding pass of connecting flight was not issued on Jammu airport.
    2nd Mistake – Flight from Jammu was delayed by 30mins.
    3rd Mistake – I was late only by 10mins to reach the counter at Delhi airport but still boarding pass was not issued.
    4th Mistake – I was issued a ticket for the flight which was after 10hrs.
    5th Mistake – I have to sit in the security check area for 10hrs without any refreshments.

On the Spicejet website, there is a caption of “India’s most preferred Airline”. If this is the kind of service given to the customers, then it can never become a preferred airline.

Nitin Gogia
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

BOARDING PASS — BOARDING PASS NOT RECEIVED

I HAD SENT ONE EMAIL DATED 2ND jULY, 2010 REQUESTING
    FOR THE LOST BOARDING PASS.
    NOT YET RECEIVED VIA MAIL.
    KINDLY CHECK AND SEND THE DETAILS AT THE EARLIEST.

Spice Jet Airlines — SPICEJET is cheating and not reliable [Resolved]

deepakshandalyia
      I have been cheated by SPICE JET, I have been so hurt that I decided that I am not going to fly in this airlines any more...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

sanjaysharma_58
      I had boocked 2 adult tickets on 20 Nov 2010 in spice jet flight no sg502 from bangalore to delhi for 22 Nov 2010 and return flight by SG 501 on 23 Nov 2010
      At the time of booking through internet on Spicejet site,the time of departure of flight from Bangalore was mentioned as 0650 hrs,accordingly we reached the airport at checkin counter as 0600 hrs on 22 nov,however we were nt permited to checkin by by the staff on the plea that the flight is to depart at 0625 hrs & therefore we are late.All the request and assertion did not yield any result.
      The request for putting us in the next flight was said to be possible after we pay the price of ticket prevelent at that point of time which amounted to an addl expenditure of over Rs15000/- stating that our tickets were from defence quota and therefore cannot be rescheduled/cancelled.
      No intimation was given to me with regards to the change in timing of departure of the flight otherwise we could have reacher 15 minuits earlier.As a result We could not travel to Delhi there by also unable to take the return flight there by loosing the entire amount of Rs 17824/- apart from missing out on the purpose of our trip to Delhi and other related deficulties for no fault of ours.
      The PNR no was C6URLC
      May I REQUEST FOR ATLEAST THE REFUND OF THE AMOUNT for the return ticket.
      -COL SANJAY SHARMA

julienegi

I would like to inform you that , there was a interview held on 18/11/2010 by Spice Jet Airlines at Siliguri, i went for the interview at 11 am there were more than 100 candidates , firstly the interview was taken one by one by the Regional Manager Ms . Mitali and Mr. Ayub Bagdogra's Manager, i waited till 3 pm but still my name dint came , than suddenly interviewer started taking interview with 5 candidates at a time , i found some thing fishy is hapening, when i asked them about my turn they said the interview is over and if i want to join the spice jet i need to pay Rs. 1,80,000.
        i was shocked to hear this and when i contradicted on this issue than Ms. Mitali said me that there are lots of candidates dying to get job in airlines industry and ready to pay whatever amount , we are charging very less amount for recruitment.
        i am a from a middle class family my parents dont have so much money to give for my job is this the type of employment airlines industry is providing ,
        i therefore request you to look into this matter as this is not just my story there are other poor peoples who just dream to join airlines but there dreams are never ful filled and the richer community peoples enjoys this privileges.

Yours sincerely
        Julie Negi
        Darjeeling

Spice Jet Airline — Safety standard [Resolved]

Seemaa Aiden
          Safety standard why Different for International and Domestic Airline

Here is the incident which happened

sandeep belsare
          For last more that 3.5 years, I have been flying frequently within india using Spicejet, Indigo, Kingfisher etc. One important observation that I had was - everytime I travelled using Spicejet, I will have severe ear pain while the flight is decending. These has happened EVERYTIME with SPICEJET flights. I feel there is some fault in the aeroplanes that Spicejet has purchased OR it may be due the the faulty flying technique by Spicejet captains for saving fuel. Initially i though I was the only person suffering but after careful obnservation and in-flight enquiry I got to know that more that 90% of the passenger feel same. The ear pain is way too much than what we feel in other airlines. I am sure that the spicejet management knows about this but are able to manage any scandal from this ... this is in the same way as Spicejet being awarded for best ontime performance - WHAT A BIG JOKE. Does any one know how to nail spicejet for this thru RTI?

OIC
            Maj Gen (Retd) Y Deva with spouse travelled by spicejet flight SG 257 on 13 Nov 2010. The officer despite being a senior citizen and a senior retired officer was harased by the airline on the following accounts:-

(a) The flight was delayed two hours and no information regarding the delay was communicated, despite the airline having known that the passenger has requested for a wheelchair and would face difficulties waiting.

(b) The officer and spouse had both requested for wheelchairs. The airline staff was very inconsiderate and did not cooperate with the aged couple. The were not provided with the assistance that senior citizens with disability should have been provided.

(c) All efforts to lodge a telephonic complaint with the airline failed as the numbers publicly listed were either busy or not attended to despite repeated efforts.

Manish Gandhi

I Manish Pramodchandra Gandhi is frequent flyer and travel through Spicejet regularly
              My family (wife and two kids) flew from Ahmedabad to Mumbai on 29th September 2010 and Spice Jet flight SG133 (Departure 9:25, Arrival 10:30) Reference no: Q599CG. It got delayed by 2:30 to 3 hour, so onward journey filght was missed. It was Jet Airways from Mumbai to Bangkok.
              They have requested many times to Spicejet Ahmedabad airport staff about their onward flight schedule and requested to quick arrangement of Mumbai domestic to international airport transfer as well request to coordinate about delay to Jet airways.
              That was not end of hassle to a lady having two kids and luggage along. After delayed arrival at Mumbai domestic airport, no one has listen her request for transfer and she has to wait for 1 full hour at domestic airport just to transfer, it was quite possible for ground staff to manage the condition as many inter-transfer coaches were continuously operated that time, and even after continuous request to take them to international airport no one has allowed her to seat in a coach.
              This mess up ends with missed international flight.
              Here with I am requesting you look in to the matter and revert back with the resolution of issue. I hope u will give favorable reply to avoid legal consequences.

Manish Gandhi - [protected]
              Necessary documents are attach herewith
              Name of Passengers:
              MRS.KALKI GANDHI, CHLD.YASHVI GANDHI, CHLD.AUM GANDHI

pallavikaul
                spice jet i think is the horrible airline i have ever travelled.the air hostess n the stewards are busy in their own romance
                they do not know how to talk to the passengers
                politness is a greek word to them
                HORRIBLE is an understatement..if you could tell your employess to keep their personal feelings at home
                n do their job at their job place
                it will be better

i promise i will never travel by this airline

My negative word of mouth,will help your reputation to grow stronger

all the best

sheku
                  sir

i have booked air ticket thro irctc on 16.06.2010 under irctc pnr no.B6W6X2
                  (air line pnr Q2Q3DI) FOR A JOURNEY FROM SRINAGAR TO DELHI BY FLIGHT NO.209 DEPARTURE 16.07.2010 NET FARE RS.10439.58.

SUBSEQUENTLY THE TICKET WAS CANCELLED ON 12.07.2010 AT THE DELHI AIRPORT AND WAS INTIMATED THAT THE REFUND AMOUNT WOULD BE RS.7968.00. BUT I HAVE RECEIVE ONLY RS.6396.00 AS REFUND ON 06.10.2010 (TRANSACTION DATE 02.09.2010).

HENCE PL ARRANGE TO REFUND THE BALANCE AMOUNT OF RS.1572/- IMMEDIATELY.

MY CONTACT DETAILS: V. SEKAR, 4 MALLESWARAN KOIL STREET, MYLAPORE, CHENNAI 600 004. MOBILE NO. [protected].

WITH REGARDS

SEKAR V

Spice Jet Airlines Ticketing — Ticket Refunding

I, have booked a ticket through an agent in the Name of Parul Choudhary on the flight no SG 216. I want the ticket to be cancelled and the amount to be refunded back to me in the form of cash or credit note.

I have made the ticket through an agent, by making the payment in cash, who intern had made the payment to the airline company though the card, without information. The agent is now out of business and there are no means of communication to reach the agent for the refund.

I am requesting the Spice Jet team to issue the credit note or at-least issue a fresh ticket. But seems like they cannot do that also. And ask to me to get hold of the card holder, i.e. the agent for the refund.

Now is there a way-out that I get my hard earned money back that I have paid. Is there someway through which I can get at-least a fresh ticket issued.

kasturi.mitra
                    SPICEJET flight SG872 from Kolkata to Hyderabad was scheduled for departure at 17.05 hrs on 07.11.2010. The flight was delayed for almost 4 hours. I had to wait at the airport and the SPICEJET people present there was barely civil and said that they had no information about the flight. I reached Hyderabad after 11p.m. At Hyderabad airport I waited for my luggage but the coveyer belt stopped and there was no sign of my bag. Then I saw two spicejet people carrying my bag which was badly damaged with the zipper and the lock gone and things inside badly damaged!! they said that it was due to some turbulence. But can the zipper and the lock just dissapear due to tubulence? Logic says it cannot. The things inside can get damaged or the bag may get torn but the zipper and the lock cannot disappear like that. So it means that they must have mishandles it or done it intentionally. I also lodged a complaint with them(Complain no. 13103) and they said that some one will get in touch with me within 24 hours which they have not. I want some kind of action to be taken against spicejet for my loss and inconvinience and also so that people dont have to face similar situation in the future. I would be really grateful if you can do the needful.

-Kasturi Keka Mitra

Spicejet Attendant — Loss of Baggage

I am complaining about Spice Jet Poor Attendant Service. My daughter named Ritu Mishra was travelling from Delhi to Varanasi by Flight No. SG 114 on 25 Oct 08. She is 09 yrs old and was travelling alone. I have booked a ticket which has charged Total Amount of Rs. 3725/- (i.e 3225 is fare and 500 extra for attandant which will be provided thoroughout till journey completed up to Destination Airport (i.e Varanasi). After her arrival at varanasi i came to know that her bag was exchanged. I can't understand that which type of facility you are providing, after charging extra amount for attendant which will be provided to the children who are travelling alone. It shows very neglected or casual attitude towards passengers. One more point I want to add on this - At your ticket counter any type of forms which is requied in journey specially for children, was not verified properly or cheked by the counter staff. I filled a form and handed over to counter staff, they did not bother to go through it properly and then receive it. Plz look into the matter for future purpose.

VERY POOR SERVICE & VERY POOR SHOW BY SPICEJET.

Thankyou.
                    I traveled by Spice Jet last friday, from Delhi to Bangalore. When I reached the airport I noticed that my American Tourister (from Samsonite, one of the best brands) bag was severely damaged. The wheels of the bad were completIy broken and pushed inside the bags, with the wheel slots being totally torn such that a person can even push his hands through it.

I raised a customer complaint on the Spice Jet site mentioning about the same. I just got a call from the customer service and as expected they clearly told me that they cannot do anything about the damage done. According to the spice jet authorities, I should have registered a complaint on the airport itself. However I had pre-scheduled appointments on reaching bangalore and could not afford to waste any further time at the airport.

However the customer service fails to understand this and they say that since i havent registered a complaint at the airport nothing can be done now. I think this is just an excuse to run away from their responsibility.

I have attached snaps of the bag below. If the best brand bags can also be so severely damaged, I believe the Spice Jet staff really handles the checked-in baggage in a totally unacceptable manner.

I sincerely hope that some action is taken in this regard.

Resha Kholkar,

Bangalore (mobile no: [protected])

delsey — compensation for damage of baggage

i travelled by etihad airways on 02/09/2009 from chennai to paris via abudabi after arriving at paris i found my baggage damaged by bag pushed down on the side
                    MY COMPLAINT IS STILL PENDING I WANT MY DAMAGES AT THE EARLIEST.
                    CHEQUE FOR RS. 400/- SENT BY YOU AGAINST MY DAMAGES OF 4000/- NOT ACCEPTED WHICH WAS TOLD TO MEGHA ALSO MY COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 48399 DATED 10.10.2009 AND MAILS AND ON LINE RESITERATION OF COMPLAINT WAS MADE BEFORE THE ABOVE. I THINK YOUR ATTITUDE IS PRESSING ME TO GIVE YOU LEGAL NOTICE FOR WHICH ADVOCATE EXPENSES WILL BE YOURS AND ALL LEGAL COST IS ALSO TOBE BORN BY YOU THEN MY CLAIM MAY RAISE IN FIVE FIGURES OR MORE INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR PAIN & SUFFERING.
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

I travelled by Spice Jet Airways today morning by the 5.30 a.m DEL - MUM - KOCHI Flight I had com from Kabul yesterday late evening and hence had to take the early flight I had excess baggage with me and Hence Requested a Passenger to check in one Blue Zipper Trollley Bag with my name tag on it handwritten with a Blue Marker ( SAVIO FERNANDES KBL - DEL - MUM ) I Informed to the Flight Attendant Mr ABHISHEK during the Flight of my Problem and to offload my Bag at Mumbai He spoke to the Commercial Atttendants when the Flight landed at Mumbai but my bag was not offloaded in Mumbai I gave a written description of the Bag and also my contact No to a Lady Staff of Spice Jet and she has not called me till now (17.00 hrs) So would You please help me to locate my Bag as some of my Important Documents are in the same Bag which are of great Importance to me.
                    Please do the needful in locating my Bag.

SAVIO FERNANDES

[protected], [protected]
                    SPICE LIKE LICE NOT NICE
                    ----Reasons not to fly with SpiceJet

I am a tourist in India and I went to Delhi on a one week tour. I arrived in Delhi via SpiceJet flight #312 at 9.55am.( The flight was preponed by 15 mins.) My nightmare began. After deplaning our luggage was promptly offloaded and along with my fellow passengers I stood at the luggage carousel #4 eagerly awaiting my luggage to start my long anticipated Delhi trip. To my growing consternation and alarm my luggage was not on the luggage carousel. I started frantically to search the airport thinking the my luggage was stolen . I finally went to the SpiceJet counter and voiced my concerns. I gave the relevant baggage tag and was informed in less than a minute that my luggage was unclaimed and it was in the office. I was puzzled . We deplaned only 20 minutes ago, why was my luggage classified "unclaimed"? I was to soon know why!!!
                    The service personnel bought me mu luggage!!! It was in a sorry state!! (i have all the relevant photos, and videos). I was stunned !!! I was told quitely to go on my way. I was angry and after a lot of words they wiped my baggage and again told me to go. My luggage is a Delsey brand that I newly bought in Dubai for my India trip. It was totally destroyed.!! There was asphalt, tar, pitch.
                    gravel,sand etc on the face of the bag. They expected me to just go????
                    Again there was an exchange of words. I demanded to see the manager but to no avail. In desperation I went to the Airports authority and I was treated like a leper, I also voiced my concerns to the counters on India Tourism and Delhi Tourism and I got the same treatment. Finally SpiceJet seeing that I was determined to get some form of redress gave me a complaint form.I filled it out and demanded a copy . They were very reluctant to give me a copy and had me waiting 25 mins for a photo copy. My tour operators finally did this for me. I kept on asking for the manager's name and still I was refused, finally just before leaving I was told it was a one Mr.Summant. My complaint # is 11264.The airline called me 4 hrs later and informed me that all I was entitled to was 300 rupees to dry clean the bag and I had to collect it. It cost me 1200 rupees return to my hotel. and I am a tourist, where do I find a dry cleaner that specializes in luggage? I refused the offer, as I know that I have other forms of redress. My holiday was severely compromised by the unavailability of my baggage as we had overnight trips. ( Don't ask how I made it back to beautiful and welcoming Chennai) Thank you for your kind interest and this story along with photos will be on the net,face book, twitter, and other Indian dailies.My file photo is to large will send photos later or if there is an additional address iI can use please send it for me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you

ticket confirmation not receive

D/Sir, I have taken ticket from Delhi to Srinagar on 18th Jun'15 flight no.-SG 213. My ticket insurance details "PNR-PC651047" I have not received ticket confirmation in e-mail. Regards, ATANU ADHIKARI

kuldeepchauhan_1
                      my membership no of the India Today book club are ITBC10396785 , ITBC 0945763, ITBC10396824 and have got call from Bagit today executive that i have won the Rs1,25,690 prize. then i was offered to buy Spicejet mobile phone and asked to pay Rs 1190 as delivery charges for the consignment inlcluding my free gifts and prizes I won. I was given parcel no 300916 from the dispatch section and was told that I would get it on my address within a week time or so. But more than three months have passed I have not received no response from the response and other department despite repeated requests and complaints till today that is Nov 3, 2010. I feel cheated and my hardearned money should be paid to me with interest through the cheque or so. I have kept this letter for further use.
                      waiting for the prompt reply,
                      with warm regards
                      Kuldeep chauhan
                      House no 469 A, Machhan Niwas, Phase-II, Sector -IV New Shimla
                      171009, phone [protected]

drsanjeev15
                        We had a bad experience with spice jet when I, Dr S K Gupta and my wife were travelling from Kolkata to Delhi on 13th June 2010. The flight [no 219] was scheduled at 5 pm but was delayed for 5 hrs. So we reached Delhi at 12 a.m and missed our train for Dehradun [2nd AC fare nearly 1400/-INR]. When we collected our luggage in airport we were shocked to find out that two wine bottles were broken within the side back inspite of keeping “breakable item; handle with care” tag. [Photos attached]. The wine was purchased from Singapore, Chnagi airport, cost being 100 Singapore Dollar [bill attached]. Due to spillage of wine within the bag several of my clothes were also spoiled which I purchased from Singapore [cost around 100 Singapore Dollar]. I believe that Spice Jet is the most unreliable airlines in India; staff really handles the checked-in baggage in a totally unacceptable manner.
                        At Delhi airport there was no representative at the counter of spice jet to lodge the complaint. After waiting for 1 hr one of the executive came and received the complaint after verifying the damage. [Copy attached].
                        We were assured that we shall a get a reply from spice jet within 24 hrs and our loss will be refunded. Till date we have not received any communication from their side. We are really disappointed with such a lack of sincerity and responsibility from so called reputed air line. I had never met with such an incident with other airlines.
                        I hope that action will be taken in this regard at earliest and my loss will be refunded.

Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
                        Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry, India.
                        Mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        Cell No. [protected],

Spice Jet — Delay

We was traving goa to mumbai on Spice jet (10 person) flight was delay for 2 hours thatswhy we missed our mumbai-rajkot flight. We went to spice jet office to know the reason for the delay and lady refused to talk with us. She said "you cant do any thing" then she went inside cabin.

even customer care dosent answer our comapain and said you can email that compain. wowwww..........by waking how can we email?

SPICEJET AIRLINES — loss & damage of baggage

I was travelling by your flight no 883 on 18/12/2010 from Ahmedabad to Kolkata vide PNR no N7JGDL.

After the flight landed at kolkata, i found that one of my check in luggage ( leather bag ) was badly damaged. Some of my clothes were also missing.

It was embarrassing to carry the torn and damaged bag from the airport. Therefore i had to discard the bag and carry all the belongings in a couple of carry bags.

A complaint was also lodged in this regard with SPICEJET AIRLINES office at the airport and an email was also sent on the following days. The recorded and acknowledged complain number is CR/86372/2010.

The cost of bag was Rs. 7,000.00 ( Rupees Seven Thousand Only ) and 2 shirts of about Rs 4000.00 besides others.

The Airlines is offering me a petty amount of Rs. 500.00 ( Five Hundred Only ) towards.

please advice me.
                        Lets file a joint complaint as I too am a sufferer of damaged checked in luggage from spicejet. Please email me on [protected]@gmail.com if you are interested

naanil07
                          my wife has travelling from jaipur to hyd on 16th Aug through Spice jet airlines, she is an expected mother but inspite of having doctor certificate airline authorities asked us to get a checkup at airport which costed me 500/- Rs apart from mental harrasment to my wife & to me.

Later when i logged a complaint they have sent me apology letter with 500/- gift voucher. To avail this i will end up spending 1000/- bucks apart from the risk of putting my credit card details since it does not have more secured payment system. This voucher cannot be used on web can be availed only at airports.

Since iam very much frustrated about the attitude it shown towards me i have returned my voucher to them and they have gratiously accepted it.

Inspite of expessing so many dissatisfactions towards them they did not bothered to repond to my queries.

what a great company ??? I advice all others if given a choice please do not travel through spicejet.

Reference:-CR/75243/2010

PNR:- G3CLBI

Anil Kumar

Spice Jet Airlines — Redress of Grievances [Resolved]

Manish_Verma
                            Sub: Redresser of Grievances

I hereby inform you that behaviour of Spice Jet...

lemmesayit

I had tried to book my return ticket from Ahmedabad to Delhi from SpiceJet website. Everything was working smoothly and on the website I was asked to make a payment of Rs. 6403 for the return ticket, which I proceeded to pay through Netbanking. After the transaction was completed and I was charged money from my account, the webpage displayed the message that ticked cannot be issued as the prices have changed.
                            If that was the case then why was money from my account debited. It's probably the only e-commerce website that I have seen has this problem.
                            The spice jet customer service as usual had the same answer. Sir, we can not do anything about it... the money will be reverted in 48 to 72 working hours.
                            My problem is that why they create problems for their customers and then do not even solve their problems.

After the worst track record for spice jet in delayed departures... they somehow manage to find new ways to trouble customers.

Sameer Ingle
                              Respected Sir

I travelled from Bangalore to Pune sector by Spicejet on 22nd Aug 2010. Eventhough the sceduled departure time was 21.00 Hrs, flight was delayed by nearly one hour twenty minutes to take off & also landed with the same delay at Pune. The reason of delay given was "TECHNICAL REASONS".

Since it was a flight delay, myself & 8 passengers who were my friends with me, ordered paid meals which was Rs.150/- each. While serving food on-board crew staff served us only two meals & said its finished. The crew who started serving from Row No.31 finished their all food till my seat No.25B. which shows their insuffuicient arrangements on-board.

Also for Spicejet, Technical Delay has become a normal affair according to my latest experience for e.g. my flight from Bagdogra-Delhi-Mumbai flight on 16th July was also delayed from Delhi to mumbai sector.

Sir, I hereby wish to attract your kind attention that Spicejet are very less punctual in the flight timings according to my latest experience with them & therefore I request you to FINE this Airline & also ask them to pay me compensation for the same without which spicejet will not follow Discipline.

Thanking you,
                              Yours faithfully
                              Sameer ingle

sanjeev.awasti
                                This is in reference to the incident that occurred on 22nd August 2010, in flight SG913 from Jaipur to Ahemdabad. The chain of events occurred in the following manner:
                                1. The flight was first unnecessarily delayed for 5hrs and no reason was told to the passengers for the delay.
                                2. No refreshment was given to the passengers in this period and they were put in an uncomfortable condition.
                                3. When the passengers grew impatient in the plane, The great indian saint Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu tried to calm them down. At this time the pilot of the plane Mr. [censored]hio came out of the cockpit and spoke in an objectionable manner while making rude gestures. He was then criticized by the passengers, at which he went back into the cockpit angrily.

Such a behavior of the flight authorities is not at all acceptable. We request for a probe into the matter. Please take strict actions as soon as possible because such incidents hurt the feelings of the large community Bapuji's followers.

Sanjeev

SPICEJET AIRLINES — misbehave by pilot

mis behave by pilot flight from jaipur to ahemdabad on 22.8.10.evening with sant shree asharamjee bapu,pl take action
                                this is very unfortunate that still no action taken by spicejet.5 hour late flight and misbehave...how much shamefull it is
                                These Airlines earn their bread and butter becoz of passengers. Passengers are their masters. If the companies behave like this and show carelessness beyond limits then they should be punished.
                                Airlines Service is a customer- Service business. Customer satisfaction is
                                normally one of their principal business strategy. What happened on Flight no. SG913 from Jaipur to Ahmedabad (22nd Aug’10) flight is therefore totally unpredictable and highly unimaginable from a passenger air service enterprise.
                                I agree to what Mr. Sanjeev has said. Spice Jet is one of the major air career. It is really worrisome and really unexpected by none other than the Captain of Spice Jet flight! I can understand the Captain would have been tensed and frustrated himself. I am also sure that Captain of Spice Jet flight would be respectable and responsible person. But this kind of behavior with Saints is not acceptable under any circumstances. Brahmagyaani Saints are the supremely important in Hindu Religion. I criticize the incident and hope that Spice Jet proves that it is not even acceptable by Spice Jet.