SpiceJet

Phase IV,
Gurgaon - 122016
Haryana,

Load

SpiceJet related photos (1050)

SpiceJet Complaints & Reviews

Harishbharti
RUDE PILOTS AND STAFF(immediate apology from airline and disciplinary action against the pilot, Captain Phusilo)
Flight Details: Flight no. SG913 from Jaipur to Ahmedabad (22nd Aug’10)
This very frustrating incident in which passengers were left in flight for 5 hours with no food or water and what they get is insulting comments from Pilot instead of apology.
We demand strict disciplinary action against Captain Phusilo immediately or your corporate image is at stake

ajit.cet
    To,

The Chairman

SpiceJet Ltd.

With this email i would like to bring to your kind attention the misbehaviour

done by your staff member with the Passengers and His Holiness Sant Shri

Asaramji Bapu.

The referred incident occured on flight SG913 from Jaipur to Ahmedabad which was

delayed by 3.50 Hrs due to some technical snag.

His Holiness Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu was also travelling in the same flight

along with other passengers. Due to the technical glitch there was a delay in

departure of the flight. For 3.50 Hrs Passengers were stranded within the

aircraft without water or food and neither passengers were being given any

Estimated time of departure. This led to unrest amongst passengers.

Sant Shri tried to calm down the passengers. However limits were crossed when

the Pilot of the said flight came out of the cockpit and misbehaved with His

Holiness. He said objectionable words to the saint and insulted him. When people

protested against the pilot's behaviour, he went back into the cockpit.

This is your company primary responsibility to take care of passengers in the

event of flights getting delayed and provide them with basic neccessities like

water and food. Above all, such incidents of misbehaviour are not something

expected out of reputed Airlines like yours.

We condemn the incident and demand an investigation into the matter and suitable

disciplinary action taken against the erring pilot. Also an apology should be

extended to His Holiness Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu as soon as possible. His

Holiness, Shri Bapuji is a respected Saint of India and is followed by millions

across the world. This Incident has deeply hurt their followers. I on behalf

millions of followers of Bapuji request you to take suitable action and extend

an apology to the revered saint.

Expecting a timely action from your end.

Thanks and Regards
    Ajit
    These Airlines earn their bread and butter becoz of passengers. Passengers are their masters. If the companies behave like this and show carelessness beyond limits then they should be punished.

Swami Ji Maharaj
      Suspension order against the pilot, Captain Phusilo

I
      I demand immidiate suspension of the captain of the above flight. The incident is given below.
      Sant Asaram bapu ji is representing 2 crore of masses in India and abroad, with complete faith and devotion. so he is a symbol of national pride. an offence aginst a saint is an act of Rashtra Droha, an offence to the nation. it sounds like a conspiracy of foriegn agencies aginst Indian Hindu culture. Such activities should be stopped, otherwise a wrong massage will spread all over the world.

This afternoon above mentioned flight has been delayed 5 hours, spicejet staff at
      Jaipur Airport did not inform passengers about the delay and put all people in
      dilemma, after long waiting once passengers board the plane, obviously
      passengers were not happy and expressing their unhappiness with each other. In
      the same flight Param Pujya Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu was also travelling to
      Ahmedabad, Pujya Bapuji asked the passengers to calm down, meanwhile main
      captain came into the passengers cabin and started shouting at the passengers
      and Pujya Bapuji instead of apologising to the passengers for the delay, this
      outrageous behaviour shocked everyone inside the plane.

we look forward to see your appropriate action.
      Swami Ghanshyamanand
      cell number [protected]
      e mail [protected]@gmail.com
      I fully agree with the Swamiji and demand an apology from the airline and immediate suspension of the captain at the earliest.
      Bieng a captain he should be calm in behavior since he is responsible for the lives of so many peoples. He should not be allowed to take up flights and should be checked for his mental calmness instead.

sadhak pariwar
        Dear Sirs,

Flight Details: Flight no. SG913 from Jaipur to Ahmedabad (22nd Aug’10)

We sadhak pariwar demanding an apology from the airline for the indecent behavior against the world
        revered saint Param Pujya Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu. We also
        demand strict disciplinary action immediately against the pilot of the
        airline Captain Phusilo for hurting the sentiments of the Hindus and
        millions of Pujya Bapuji’s followers.

Jaipur Airport did not inform passengers about the delay and put all people in
        dilemma, after long waiting once passengers board the plane, obviously
        passengers were not happy and expressing their unhappiness with each other. In
        the same flight Param Pujya Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu was also travelling to
        Ahmedabad, Pujya Bapuji asked the passengers to calm down, meanwhile main
        captain came into the passengers cabin and started shouting at the passengers
        and Pujya Bapuji instead of apologising to the passengers for the delay, this
        outrageous behaviour shocked everyone inside the plane.

we demand a public apology by the Captain.

we look forward to see your appropriate action.

Kind Regards,
        Sadhak Pariwar

immediate apology from airline and disciplinary action against the pilot, Captain Phil
        Shame on Spicejet airlines for hurting feelings of crores of Hindus in India... Spicejet please take action asap.

Spicejet — mis behave by pilot flight from jaipur to ahmedabad on 22.8.10.evening with sant shri asaramji bapu,pl take action

Mis behave by pilot Mr. Phusilo in flight from jaipur to ahemdabad on 22.8.10.evening with Sant Shree Asharamjee Bapu. Strict action should be taken.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Spice Jet Airlines — DAMAGED MY CHECK IN BAGGAGE & NOW NOT READY TO REPAIR OR REPLACE [Resolved]

bsatrends
          Dear Sir

On 24th July 2010 I had taken flight SG-874 (Kolkata-Mumbai) & had given my Bag with Brand CONDOTTI...

dilipltj
          Respected Sir/Madam,
          I Dilip Kumar Sharma booked a flight ticket from Bangalore to Bagdogra for my friend through you on 23/07/10 but, till now i or she(my friend Rita) not got any e-ticket from your end. from 23/07/10 to till now i am continus trying to contact you on [protected] & [protected] but nobody taking the calls. only IVR runing, runing and runing. we have spent more than Rs.200-300 on phone.
          On 26/07/10 some took the call from your end and told me that i will get e-ticket by tonight, but till now NOT GOT.
          Today i contact Spicejey customer care at 12.40Hrs. I expalain Ms.Divya that my account debited by them by Rs.5320.00 but she replied me to contact TRAVEL CHACHA only.
          So, you are requested to please contact us and send the e-ticket on urgent basis.

The detail of mail received from Travel Chacha as follows:

BOOKING DETAILS:
          Booking Ref No. :AMJUBE
          Description :BLRCCU
          Amount :Rs.5320.00

You are requested to take action on urgent basis.

Dilip Kumar Sharma
          Kolkata

divs20
            I had to board my flight at 15:25 on 13 June,10 from Delhi to Hyderabad. After reaching airport at 1300hrs with my parents I went to the waiting room. I asked the person sitting at the customer service desk if the flight is on time and I was told that my flight has been delayed and is at 17:30 now. I asked him, why didn't they inform beforehand if such thing is going to happen. But anyways we waited there till 1600hrs and when I went for check in, the lady told me that my flight has already gone. I was trying to tell them that all the displays in the waiting room as well as the main airport display is showing the flight time as 17:30. They didnot agree and told me to take refund which I refused to take. Then they said thy'll arrange for some connecting flight via mumbai. I ahd to agree as I didn't have any other choice. The senior person present on the spot spoke very rudely with my father too. After fighting for about 45 minutes, they told me that my flight in which I actually had to go didnot take off and is still in Delhi airport due to some technical fault. Though they gave me the same flight in which I'd to travel, but their behaviour is really not acceptable. Also, when I boarded the flight the captain announced that flight had been delayed due to bad weather condition and he didnot say anything about any technical fault because there wasn't any technical fault.
            What else you can expect from budget airlines. If you want better service quality, use premium flights such as Kingfisher or Jet.

mariamusic
              I purchased 2 Spicejet airline tickets from Mumbai to Cochin on 17th July 2010 at about 9.50 pm.

I called up Spicejet on their helpline number which was posted on their website and booked my tickets.
              I spoke to a Mr Sayan, who confirmed my flight details like time of departure/arrival and then paid by my Citi credit card. After I completed the transaction, I received an sms from Citibank saying that Foreign Currency rates and charges apply for international transactions.

I was totally shocked and immediately called Citibank.
              They said that I had made an international payment and that I would be charged an extra fee of 3.5% of my ticket cost. I said that I was not informed about this when making the payment. The booking agent didn't mention anything at all about this. He should have informed me about it before taking my payment, and then taken my permission to proceed.

Moreover why should I pay FOREIGN CURRENCY to an Indian company in India, for services in India, with an Indian credit card ??? Where does the foreign currency come into play???

I always thought Spicejet was a reputed airlines and now I feel completely cheated.

I would like Spice jet to refund my extra charges or I am going to cancel my tickets. I do not mind losing the cancellation fee but I will not travel with an airlines that cheats innocent people.

I hope this matter can be resolved.
              Maria Fernandes
              +91 [protected]

catchmeon

I have booked a flight from Delhi To Mumbai on[protected], departure timings: 15:10 and the PNR of which is "D3CHAH"

i was late to reach airport due to road traffic occurred, whatever, i went to the Spicejet customer support windows at Domestic Airport (Delhi), so that i could get the refund after deduction.

But when i went down on the airport they answered me that i won't be getting any discount since i have approach the windows by the flight left for Mumbai. Instead i should be ask for refund before 2 hours of departure.

I have a simple query, if i want to cancel a ticket i could do the same way i have book the flight, so it doesn't require for me to go on the Customer Windows of Spice Jet at the Airport. Also i want to understand if i have not boarded on the flight for Mumbai, still the tax which i have paid is not refunded to me.

Please tell me know or the people of my kind have the similar experience, or a action which could set up a protocol for better customer flight experience.

Deepak Jadhav

Spice Jet Ltd.

cc:
                  Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, GoI

cc:
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Spice Jet Airlines — grievance [Resolved]

brijeshmall

Referring PNR no.M4UTEC & N39RDF booked for my sister & her mother in law, for SG-0528...

Spice Jet Airlines — Compensation required [Resolved]

vkhetwal
                  On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Customer Relations <[protected]@spicejet.com> wrote:

Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

urajkumar
                  stranded in airport for 6 hours

Worst service by Spicejet. the flight initial take-off was at 7:50.

later shifted to 11:15, another SMS takes it to 12:30. after 3 hours

of waiting, we get to hear it is landing at 1 AM and should leave by

1:30 AM. I can only hear 3 AM along with the fear of the pilot who

must be equally delayed and late taking off this late.

when we call and ask for options. all we get is "No option" "Sorry"

"we can process full refund" after shouting and screaming "we can

offer tommorow 5:30 AM flight which is no better than what we are now

going to experience.

Amidst all these frustrations, one of the irritated passengers wanted

to buy coffey and was not allowed outside since we cleared security

check. when we asked the spicejet staff, no help was offered. leave

alone the fact that not one manager / staff spoke to us on the delay

or offered us at least a coffey / cool drink when we are all waiting

for the goddamn flight to land. where is customer service?

I presume its just a ticket for all these people and not a person

travelling to mumbai with personal work / business? imagine the

problems we are all going to face tommorow due to this harrowing

experience, lack of sleep and delay. cant they get an alternate flight

arranged? worst case at least inform the reality to us on the actualy

delay? someemployee says bird hit, some say rain, some say technical

glitch.

this is the first time i am boarding spicejet and definetely the last

time! Boycott spice jet!

chandanphukan

I have booked a return journey ticket in spice jet from Mumbai-Guwahati-Mumbai. The return ticket was on 4th of July 2010. While reporting we reported around 34/40 minutes before. But spice jet already closed the counter and didn't allow me to board the flight. Very unfortunate that rather than helping the customer the guy ( Name "Suraj") arguing with me from 10/15 minutes. I requested him to allow us as its still more than 30 minutes, which according to the rule the passenger should allow. But he ignored me completely and didn't help me out . He is very rude, manner less and abusive. When my wife came back from the counter saying the counter closes then this guy "Suraj" wrote the time as 14:25 (Where as he already delayed the time arguing with me more than 10 minutes). This guy even misbehaved my wife. I already filed a complain with Spice Jet regarding the same.( Complaint ID : 13864). He was shouting at his pick and when my wife came near the X-ray machine, he shouted and said "Get out from here" to my wife. Then I got very angry and said "Stupid, you don't know how to talk to a women". In which he again raised his voice and started shouting more aggressively "Don't use slang language". Poor fellow don't know the meaning of Stupid. It's really shocking that a private airline employee behave such a way to customers.

After all this I called up their ground manager( Who is again absent and available on phone after I contact the airport Terminal Officer). It is again very unfortunate that no spice jet employee trying to help us by proving the ground manager contact number. I narrated him the story over the phone and and he promised to help me. The Manager( Mr. Sagar) provided me a alternative ticket of next day for two persons which costs me around 15,000 INR. I like to mention such a help is waste for any customer, where I the next day ticket in less than 15,000 in all the other flight. Just to mention I got indigo ticket in 13,100 INR ,next day.

The entire stuff of spice jet is non cooperating , expressionless and and not friendly.

My point is now,

1. They should take action against Suraj, due to whom I miss the flight and have to go through mental harassment.
                    2. They should reimburse me the entire ticket money as well as the money I spent to buy a new ticket next day(13,1000) + My and My wife one day Salary.
                    3. Should bring all of them to book who are responsible to close the counter before 30 minutes. Few more customers were with us , who faced the same trauma. Spice jet don't have enough counter to provide customers and hence they close to counter before 30 minutes and provide the counter to some other flight.

I have attached the ticket where the spice jet employee(Suraj) after arguing with me for more than 10 minutes wrote it as 14:25 , if his intention was to help customer he could have saved that 10 minutes and help the customer, which is 25+10 = 35 minutes before the scheduled departure (14:50) of the flight.

Therefore, I request you to kindly take this matter to your court and oblige me.

Thanking you,
                    Chandan Phukan

Close counter before 30 minutes

neerajsha83
                      i would like to inform you the i had to go to Chennai from Delhi through flight SPICEJET no SG309 PNR Z2WTCB at 7.10pm, but to some lesion i was reach on airport at 6.45pm. and when i went to the spicejet counter . they people told me that i am late now for that flight so i would not be able to catch this flight.and then they told me that they will accommodate me in next flight.and she brought me on the counter mean time for the next flight details. but after passing half an hour. they people treat as like the uneducated people and said to me will not able to help you now flight has been gone and you have to pay extra rs.6700 for the next flight. behavior and response was one of the worst experience of my life.. because of these people i missed my important meeting in chennai and as well financial loss for my organization. and when i asked to the present manager of the spicejet counter, he replied me, that will not accommodate you in next flight because i was late.and they people was not ready to accept that they waste my half an hour.and because of that faced lot of problem now.even when my company people call to the spicejet customer care people, they were not able to provide us any suitable response. it was such a unethical way to treat the customer in that way.

Chennai
                        I travelled by Spice Jet from Chennai to mumbai.After arriving at Mumbai i could not locate my luggage. I lodged in a report and was assured that the bag will be deliverd home. The next day the staff cooked up a story that the address i had given is of Powai. They had even forged the compaint that i had written and changed my address. The Mumbai staff was not co operating and i had to go and collect my baggage. The Mumbai staff (Staff Name: Pradeep Shetty)is not ready to accept his mistake as they had planned to cheat me well in advance.He was moreover acting that he is annoyed with me. The worst customer care is a added pain. THE WORST FLIGHT THAT I HAD EVER TRAVELLED . PLEASE BEWARE BEFORE YOU BOOK UR TICKET IN THIS FLIGHT.
                        cheats of the first order!!

Asokkumar
                          mYSELF along with family(4) travelled by spicejet flight no 309 in 26A on 6june10 from delhi to chennai and my son A Hariesh Kumar (25c)left my apple ipod touch by hurry as flight delayed by about 1/2 hr and has to rush to take a conneCTING TRAIN.
                          kindly arrange to inform me the availability of it to the following address
                          K.ASHOKKUMAR email: [protected]@bheltry.co.in
                          B4-164,bhel township
                          trichy 620014
                          Mobile[protected]

sandy47
                            I am reproducing below the text of the complaint made to MOCA/DGCA etc about Spicejet.

Sanjay Aggarwal
                            CEO
                            Spicejet

I am sending this mail to you and simultaneously copying The Honourable Minister for Civil Aviation Shri Praful Patel; Secretary, MOCA; important functionaries in the DGCA; important business groups; alumni mail lists; digital and print media; friends and relations. Your company must be exposed and held responsible for sacrificing safety for profit so soon after the worst aviation accident in Indian history at Mangalore.

Your airline today seriously compromised on flight safety and made it personal for me as my family is on this flight SG 103 Delhi to Mumbai on the 2nd June 2010. To make sure you believe the seriousness of this mail and don’t dismiss it as a crank mail my complete contact address is below, I am also happy to share the booking reference with any agency which wishes to enquire into this. Also the flight will soon land in Mumbai and I am sure the passengers who were eye-witnesses have their own to add to this.

This is not about the fact that a flight which was supposed to depart at 12:15 hours is still sitting on the tarmac at 16:45 hours as I write this or the fact that this delay was caused by “technical snags” in the aircraft (as told by your ground staff). That is a dismal thing to say the least and another matter all together

This is about basic aviation safety.

I am sure you will see the uproar later today on TV, and social media sites as photos and videos get uploaded on how Spicejet created a first in aviation history by boarding about 20 extra passengers on flight SG 103. In fact I am told by my wife who is on this flight, as I write this, that even after de-boarding several passengers the flight is about to leave by making small children who are NOT infants and who bought and should have been allotted separate seats in the plane; to sit in their parents laps without the mandatory seatbelts.

Shame on you sir and your employees for running a “banana” airlines giving India and its hard working people a bad name.

I look forward to the Ministry of Civil Aviation instituting a full fledged enquiry against your airline for violating basic flight safety norms !

Sandeep Srivastava
                            What action did DGCA and MCA take gainst SpiceJet??
                            What action did SpiceJet take against its Staff?
                            Why should n't the licences of Pilots be cancelled for this gross mis-conduct?
                            Mr. Srivastava, Why dont you file an RTI to find the status of your complaint?

Mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com

danishfchs
                              View all spice jet/URCTC chennai complaints
                              spice jet/URCTC chennai

Location: Andhra Pradesh, India

Posted:[protected] by danishfchs Send email

refund of money after cancellation of flight ticket
                              I booked my ticket through online IRCTC in spice jet on 1st june and cancelled the same day after few hoursand paid the charges through my debit card and then when i am looking forward for refund of my money back which amounts to 4800 /INR(after cancellation charges),the spice jet sends me an email ststing that it wil be kept in customers credit.for future bookings.How can they do this as I dont want any bookings with any flight furthure as you don't provide agood assistance and any help to customers hard earned money if cancelled a ticket.No contact information is also given and i am lost nd dont have money to travel also.any more.

Details below:
                              Name Danish iqbal,
                              Travel agency throuh which booked online:IRCTC,Chennai
                              PNR no:K2glle
                              Date of booking :01/6/10
                              Date of jourbey:05/06/10

I request you to kindly see into this matter and help me get my money back asap.

Looking forward for your kind concern and assistance.

mghaderi
                                This is a complaint regarding a problem in booking tickets using credit card. I tried booking 3 return tickets (Delhi-Hyderabad) yesterday for 5-9 this July through the internet. I went through the whole process, but at the payment section using my Mastercard, it takes me to a secure part asking to fill out some information like my card 3 digit number and then my birthday. I tried several times and entered the information correctly, but the system does not verify my card. I have already used this card many times with no problem at all and the expiration date is in 2012. When I decided to redo the whole thing once more, during the process, I noticed that those plane seats that I had selected were still being shown as selected meaning that the system might have actually debited my card, so I stopped the booking and have so far sent two emails to Spicejet Customer Relations to check the issue, but I'm afraid I haven't yet received any reply from them. So, I decided to make a complaint about the whole thing and would very much like to know about the status of my booking.
                                Please check your Bank account and your account balance immediately.

Something is seriously wring with their internet booking. I had tried to book tickets and a similar situation happened with me, where I was told that my card had declined. Knowing that that should not be the case I checked with my bank i was immediately told that I had been charged for the ticket.

I am currently fighting to get my money back which spice says they have no deducted in-spite of my statement of accounts clearly showing the transaction and a valid transaction ID also.