SRS Travels Customer Care

Landmarks:Opp-Vishala Hotel

Bad

SRS Travels Complaints & Reviews

sayantani_payel
My sister booked ticket in SRS travels from Jalahalli cross SRS travel agency on 11th May 2014 Bangaluru to Pune Bus no.8883 seat no 4U. During the ticket booking I repeatedly asked that this bus will go directly to Pune or bus will be changed on the way. Because I was trying to get direct bus from Bangalore to Pune. But the travel agent assure me that there is no bus change. But at 3.30am / 4am bus was changed, even they wont bother to inform the passengers that bus must be changed. As my sister was unaware about this information she was sleeping. After dropping of all passengers she was informed that bus had been changed. She rushed to catch the next bus catch (bus no 9122) and her feet is twisted. She was injured badly and now under treatment. Please take the action against this culprit.

SRS Travels — Charging premium rates for sub-standard service [Resolved]

Dey Mainak
    I was charged Rs.3500 for an A/C Multi-Axle Volvo Seat from Bangalore to Ahmedabad. I boarded the bus from Bangalore Anand...

Alphankit
    Vehicle number - KR 42 8056
    Operated by - SRS Travels

This horrible showcase of reckless driving almost killed a woman who was lawfully riding her Activa two wheeler on Hosur Road.

The Bus driver overtook this lady, on a Traffic Signal, and though he had ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to be so reckless, and could see the two wheeler stopped infront of him, he sped past the two wheeler, in a sudden rush of speed and manic driving. The SRS BUS ACTUALLY HIT AGAINST HER SHOULDER and he saw that this is happening, but did not slow down or wait. The driver thankfully managed to avoid toppling under the wheels and getting crushed under this raging mad driver's bus, or the traffic behind.

Though she screamed in pain and shock he saw her and yet made no attempt to stop or express regret for his actions.

I hereby request this Consumer Complaint forum to take strict action against the Driver of this vehicle and also the Company (SRS Travels Bangalore) that hires such crude and uncouth drivers, without any regard for safety of the fellow riders.

karthik2179
      Such an unprofessional company were no business ethics. 11.50 Boarding time, Bus Came at 12: 15 PM. No Proper guidance by the conductor / Driver / co-ordinator of the SRS Travels- Bommana Halli Branch Bangalore to Salem Trip Bus NO : KA-01 AA 2087. Date : 27:04:2014 Due to Some technical problem Bus was not started from the location and no idea what has to be done . This is the status of the Driver & Conductor . Without informing anything to the Passengers, Both Driver & their team members are lethogicaly, arrogantly arguing with Passengers Bloody Please respond & respect the passengers yaar. because of them only you are earning . One of the travels . Will never suggest to any of my friends/ colleagues / family members

naveentellme
        My sister who is just 18yrs was travelling from BANGALORE TO HYDERABAD on 5th April(PNR:DWK1136805-DT 100). She was carrying a TABLE FAN for which the helper of the bus advised her to make it luggage and charged 200Rs for that. It was hardly 2kilos. That is fine. But due to that she had to go to the office to get it done and the helper did not provide her with the YELLOW SLIP for her other baggage. But when she got down in HYDERABAD, the helper refused to give her baggage as she did not have the yellow slip and he asked for another 50Rs as maintenance charge. WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?? CHARGING FOR SOMETHING WHICH IS LESS THAN 2KILOS AND THEN AGAIN ASKING FOR MAINTENANCE CHARGE FOR THAT. AND THE HELPER WAS RUDE TO HER AND REFUSED TO GIVE HER BAGGAGE AND HE TOOK 70Rs FROM HER.

SRS Travels — Wrong boarding point information and missed the bus [Resolved]

Mahendran Vasagam
          I booked the ticket from Karur to Bangalore and got the SMS about the boarding point. Even I double checked the boarding from...

Murugan A
          They never regular in time. I travelled on[protected] from chennai to Tenkasi. bus starts by 3 Hrs late only & Reached 10 AM on next day. So bad. Actually i have to attend a marriage by 11AM. Another passenger 2 adults and 2 kids travel the same bus to attend a function by 8AM at Tenkasi. Think their position. Dont travel SRS i[censored] have any work on next day.

SRS Travels — 100 % Cancellation charge for canceling my ticket

Jalu Devam
            Hello Sir, I cancel my ticket from www.srsbooking.net In their terms and condition page that mentioned http://www.srsbooking.com/modify,...

garjunan
            Hi, SRS Travels increasing their bus fare during festive season's and some time on weekends. Regular price from Bangalore to Madurai Rs.650 on sleeper and during festive season ticket price is Rs.1200 to Rs.1400. This is happening on all festive times. Nobody ask them and they are not worried about anything. They just increasing without any limit. Please control them and take action against such Travel agents. Thanks Gokul

High Bus Fare on festive seasons

prakashgno
              Hi Team, I had worst experience with SRS travels journey from Mayiladuthurai to Bangalore. Three people were there in Driver cabin, all three were fully dunked and rash driving from Mayiladuthurai to Kumbakonam. Before Kumbakonam driver hit a Scorpio and they solved the accident issue after 1 hr. Most worst thing is all three people were Smoking in the driver cabin while bus running from Mayiladuthurai. Bus Name: SRS Travels Bus Number: KA 429487 Bus Type: Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) Ticket no: TFAW58648733 PNR no: TS-RB5943489VMX/4433579 Driver Number: [protected] Travel Date: 20th Oct 2013 Please take some action on this kind of worst service from SRS travels Regards, Prakash G

prashantyashoda
                I booked ticket from Kundapura to Bangalore on 16th of OCT, My Agent Asked me get up the Bus from kundapura SRS office, since i didnot know the office i have taken auto and auto guy droped me near new bus stand srs office.I reached at 7:45 there i apporched agent Naresh, he said SRS main office is near old bus stand but all the buses are coming here you dont go there i will make you the boarding here only, My bus timing was 8:15 till 8:45 my bus has not came to there, i asked more than 10 times to him, he was telling all buses are late today you dont worry boarding is my responsiblity Finally around 8:50 he called me and said bus already left from kundapura it reaches Haaladi i thought you booked from online you call your agent and ask what to do, i got angry and fighted with him finally i taken auto reached main office near old busstand there two good guys are connected to my agent through phone and my agent trying to catch the bus in siddapura through local bus, but there was no frequent bus i missed the bus and My agent made one space in cabin in other SRS bus and i travelled in Cabin with horriable experience.Because of this incident i forgot my bags in new busstand and i called my cousin to take the bags fro there Please Iam requesting SRS pepole to find kundapura new busstand agenr Naresh and take necssary action.he should not do the this kind of thing with anyone He misguided and made my life horrible

[Oct 17, 2013] SRS Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ammai
                  SRS is the worst travel I have ever seen in my life. I travelled with my kids from chennai to rajapalayam in 2+1 sleeper bus. Seats are full of bugs (nearly 50 bugs per seat). Driver & cleaner already knew this bed bug problem. But they are saying management is not taking action on it. My kid is still suffering from allergy due to bug bites. I cancelled my return ticket. These cheating people are not refunding my amount. Instead they are providing coupon asking me to travel again.

SRS Travels — Rude Behaviour [Resolved]

irfanahmedglb

I am frequently traveling from Bangalore to Gulbarga,vice versa first experience with SRS travel...

Gurumurugan
                    I was reported to Guru Travels based on your information regarding reporting office. But Guru Travels blindly telling we are not responsible for Online ticket booking passanger, We are taking care only ticket booked from our office.

But you are given contact person details for Guru Travels phone number. Also we including (1 year old infant) waited from 9.20 PM to 10.30 AM on boarding point but nobody called us. Finally one of SRS Agent name called VCP Travels Mr. C. Karthikeyan given me the SRS person contact no. [protected] then they given another contact no.[protected] and they given another contact no.[protected]. But nobody knows the Driver no, also they dont know where is bus actually is there.

Finally i got information by 12.40 AM from contact no.[protected] bus crossed the boarding point like that. I dont understand how bus operator running services without knowing driver no. If the driver no given in Online ticket or Reporting person mentioned in the ticket we can contact them esily. Finally we missed the bus, nobody contacted us aslo Your agent also not helping us.

I want refund immediately. I request you to do the needful.

Passenger — bus fare

some private bus increase bus fare. so please stop this issue. they will collected money high,but they will given ticket low price
                    cbe to tripure RS 16.00
                    cbe to erode RS 30.00

trichybangalore
                      SRS parcel service in bangalore is the worst service providers. I made many parcels services in SRS but in bangalore is the worst services providers.While we try to collect parcel in Bangalore office they wont give respect and they will ask money for extra rs which is not include in Bill and they wont let you know the details of parcel until you give money...

Dont ever try to go with SRS parcel Service Bangalore...
                      Not only bangalore in coimbatore also...

parcel`s not properly delivered in customer...

i book a one parcel in chennai to tirupur at 31 oct 2013 driver forgotten that bus will goes in munnar goods will cheese kerala check post after two days only i got that in my own risk...

its very worst parcel service...

Niky jain
                        It was my first trip in SRS travels , my first experience was very worst and i think it will be my last trip in this travels. The rude and uncoperative behaviour of conductor (fat black person) and driver of bus no. KA... 6207. Stopping at cheap places , not using ac properly , dropping at unknown and wrong destinations. Reached destination 3hrs late from actual time due to stoppage at unrequired places. Please, you must take action against them. If you will take action it will be good for your travel future..., thanks

atulm49
                          I booked a ticket from Mumbai to Hubli on 7 april 2013,I was charged the fare to Bangalore and again in Belgaum they misbehaved with me in abusive language called me liar and started throwing my luggage out of bus . They again charged me 150 rupees to my journey to hubli.
                          I want to file a report of fraud and using abusive language in public transport as they had issued the same seat to a female as well as to me.As seat was booked on the name of female I was not aware of that and paid them the travel charges.
                          Please go through the brochure/bills/receipts for any terms and conditions. You can send them a legal notice stating your grievance and for the refund. You have a very prima facie case against the Company. They will certainly start responding to you immediately. I am a lawyer. Please do not hesitate to call me.
                          Satish
                          Cell No.:- [protected]

Vineeta2013
                            we booked 7 tickets from Goa to Bangalore.........and when reached bus stop, conductor told us that bus will leave at 6:30pm, and some of my friends went to shop near by buy some snacks but then bus driver started the bus at 6pm and one friend had still not come but driver didn't wait at all and he had to pay a biker to get to bus.........and in the evening when bus stopped for dinner driver started the (although he saw that we were still having dinner) and we had come all way running (without even washing our hand).....bus no. was KA 42 9024............
                            , , i had booked 6 seats in srs from Mumbai to manglore..all seats are near by..but when we board the bus the conductor changed my 2seats and given another 2 seats which is far from the seats i booked..he given our seats to other famly saying they need to sit near by..i said even we are famly so i want my seats...we spiked for an hour ...but he didn't gave me right seats..he shud have took extra money from them...it was really a horrible journey..1st time i travelled in srs and its the worst one...

arpita khandelwal
                              Its third time that i along with my friends travelling from bangalore to ahmedabad via SRS travels so called asia's longest bus. B11R and still the behaviour and way of talking of bus driver and fellowing staff is highly rude and objectionable.They closes down the damn tv at 8:30pm just because the 2nd driver want to sleep man facilities inside bus is for passengers nt for them i guess...even they switch off all light by 8:30pm even the individual lights provided at top of seats and do not switch it on.
                              Evryime their behaviour is geting wort.They behave as if they are letting us travel for free.. Dude i pay 2000+ bugs everytime for one way. Owner of SRS for god sake teach your employees some attiquites snd manners.

SRS Travels — Parcel piece Missing [Resolved]

arunc13
                                I have booked Parcel from Bangalore to Kumbakonam on 08.03.2013. LR Number is: 177566.

When i collect in kumbakonam...