SRS Travels Customer Care

Landmarks:Opp-Vishala Hotel

Bad

SRS Travels Complaints & Reviews

jereenj
m working At Bangalore. I used to go to my native (Thanjavur, TamilNadu) for holidays. This time i booked tickets in SRS travels. It is a Bus of the route Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu to Bangalore, Karnataka. I boarded At Thanjavur. So on the day of my journey i called SRS travels customer service to confirm the place to board. Before calling the customer service i called two Contact numbers given for Thanjavur booking Office But They did Not answered my call. So i directly called Bangalore Office this time. Someone answered my call, i asked them for the exact boarding place in Thanjavur. They asked me to call the Thanjavur booking Office. So i told them That They did Not answered my call. Then They gave me the Bus driver's mobile number. I got bit satisfied That i can gather all the information clearly. So i called the Bus driver's number He asked me to come to a place and cut the call. So i went to the boarding place 15 mins inAdvance as mentioned in the ticket. Bus has to come At 9pm But it came only At 9.30pm. And halted 15 mins here. I asked the driver about the time to reach the destination. As Soon as i asked, He immediately asking back like "are You the One Who called me?" i told Yes. Then He asked me Who gave You my number? I replied, customer care people gave me. He murmured something. I asked him again "At Wat time the Bus will reach Bangalore?" He replied, i can't say That, You just get in and sleep. I again asked him That At least can You tell me the approximate time So That i can Ask my friend to pick me up on time. He didn't reply At all. He started making fun of me with some other person near by him. I Felt embarrassed At That place. Then i went into the Bus, got my seat and sat. The Bus started around 10pm. After passing around 1 km the driver stopped the Bus. To see One of the passenger is missing from the Bus. After That the cleaner of the Bus called That passenger number and asked him to come Fast. It s the duty of the cleaner to check whether Everybody boarded on the Bus. He did Not do it But he is gettin angry on the passenger. I have heard That the consumes are the king of a business. But these people treat us really bad.

Rameshhs
    We are staying Kr puram and booked tickets Through M/s SRS Travels for Mangalore.
    On travellin day i.e 10.02.13 @8.30pm, We reached the travels as they given timing. But the travel execuive behaved very rude even we are having a baby. infront of ladies he's using bad language. Very horrible experience n Bad caring by travels.
    Kindly remove these type of agents in ur organisation.Am an respected senior employee of Hyundai Motors india limited and i never experienced this before.
    Please prefer KSRTC always its safe n good.

Aasha Medhi
      The journey was horrible. Thats the only word i can think of.
      I was travelling from Bangalore to Tirupathi. This was the first time I was travelling to Tirupathi and I was travelling alone.
      The srs travels office person made me sit in a bus that was not booked by me. He said the bus I booked was not going and so the passengers were accomodated in the new bus. They were giving some yellow passes to the passengers but they didn't give me as this was not the bus I was supposed to go. I asked them twice for the pass but they said I didn't need it. They collected my printed ticket and said there is nothing to worry about.

The journey started at 6 pm and it was about 10 pm when the conductor started troubling me saying I didn't have the yellow pass. He was one who told me before boarding the bus that its ok. He troubled me a lot saying I didn't have ticket(taken by the srs office guy) and no pass etc etc. I couldn't sit peacefully for a moment. I just prayed to reach Tirupathi safely.
      I will never ever travel in that same bus again. Single ladies travelling alone please beware..They start troubling you as soon as it becomes darker and dont expect your fellow passengers to come to your help..
      we are seriously do our work every day, but sometimes i will feel confused which level of life is just what we wanted.i hope i can make a freedom man and riding my favorite bike have a enjoy travel.

SRS Travels — Horrible Travelling

Hey guys !!!! Dont book SRS tickets, you can get black ticket....
      Some days back i was travelling in SRS bus, I had paid 480rs for ticket ...
      The journey started and after some time there were some passengers boarding the bus,
      they paid 300rs and started travelling along with us....

somu IAC
        i have booked a bus ticket from belgaum to bangalore on 19/11/2012. the regular fare is around Rs.450 for non A/C sleeper coach, but company has charged me Rs.800 for the same bus and same service. On inquiring there is no valid reason for hike in the price. Usually such extra fare is collected when there is demand for extra bus. But on that scheduled day i.e 19/11/12 there is no extra bus on service.Shockingly most of the Travel agency are doing the same thing which is nothing but exploiting the public, and it is evident from the this act that all the Travelling agencies have a common understanding in looting the public.

SRS Travels — Unauthorised ticket fares

Why the ticket fares are high on SRS travels especially on weekend travels?

Is there a law to control the ticket fares if so how the travel companies are violating it.........Very difficult to travel on weekends because of this excess ticket fares....

Syed_sman
          I am a frequently travelling from Bangalore to Belgaum almost every week of Sunday from Bangalore to Belgaum at 10 P.M bus bus No. 6322. For the last two months when ever I travel in the Bus I feel itching and alergic in my skin. Last week I found the cause of this is due to bed bugs which are there in the seats . This is causing really un comfortable journey. I request the SRS Travels to do the needful. And also the bus is reaching Belgaum one hour late frequently .

Syed Suleman

vishwanath007
            DEAR sir,

WE HAVE TAKEN A TICKET IN SRS TRAVEL'S .FROM BANGALORE BTM TO UDUPI DATED[protected].

WE HAD TICKET FROM BTM ASHIRVAD (BOOKING CENTER ) TO UDUPI. THE TRAVELER WAS A LADY WHO WAS GIVEN A COMMITMENT SAYING THAT THEIR IS NO CHANGE OF BUS , THE SAME BUS WOULD BE GOING TO UDUPI.

BUT NOW THE CLEANER AND DRIVER ARE SAYING THAT THEIR WOULD BE CHANGE IN BUS FROM THEIR SERVICE DEPO

SINCE THEIR IS HUGE LAGAGE ITS DIFFICULT TO CHANGE THE BUS FROM ONE TO ANATHER, FOR A LADY TRAVELLER.

ITS THE SRS TRAVELLS ARE MAKING CHEETING THE CUSTOMERS BY DOING SO.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS AGAINST SUCH TRAVELL COMPANY..

GOVT OF KARNATAKA HAS NO IDEA HOW THEY GRANT THESE OPERATORS PERMITS!!!!!

WHO CHEAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

meboyfriend
              DRIVERS AWARE ........`......SRS TRAVELS KALASIPALYA BANGALORE ARE DEDUCTING THE PF AMOUNT FROM DRIVER`S SALARY .. BUT NOT SUBMITTING THE FORMS TO THE PROVIDENT FUNDS OFFICE .... S0 PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE CHEATERS..........AND DONT WORK AT SRS TRAVELS....ALSO THERE IS LOT OF CORRUTION IN PROVIDEND FUND OFFICE IN BANGALORE
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

SRS Travels — worst and the most unprofessional and irresponsible behaviour towards the customers [Resolved]

manucng
                i was regular customer for SRS Travels since it was started at davangere.i was travelling from davangere to bangalore and...