ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

ST Courier related photos (148)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

St Courier — not delivered after 7 days [Resolved]

Raman Vengadasalam on Apr 8, 2019

Shee the courier booking date & status 3 april 201 9to today 8 april 2019 but not delivery to courier.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

J Jeyasingh on Mar 29, 2019
I approached kallukuzhi, trichy, courier center and enquiredin person abt the timing ofservices provided as i had an urgent work today. When asked about the office contact number, the person refused to provide it and replied harsh on me, very much annoyed about the nature of service provided.
Jeyasingh
Authorised dealers tafe motors
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Swami Rajendran on Mar 28, 2019
    "the stupid courier services which is operating in india is the worst i have ever come across in the last 60 years of my life.  on 23rd march at t. Nagar, chennai, i gave packet of some documents signed for demat before 31st march.   the packet reached at bombay on 24th. But till today 28/3/2019 did not delivered. They are cheats. People visiting india beware and please do not entertain this stupid courier. I need to demat all my shares. Will this stupid courier will take the responsibility to fill all the documents need before 31st march. Can they compensate me for the loss?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Electro Venkat on Mar 27, 2019
      Dear sir, today i have received an parcel from the st. Courier by evening, the courier person activity is not fair, his behaving is to rude to the customer, by today a guy came for delivering a parcel to me, but am not in the home, so my mother received it, wht i suppose to tell it is his speaking is to rude to my mother, and sir so you have to take strict action towards that person

Awb no.[protected]

The person contact no :[protected]
      St, courier (Porur)
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Avinash Gupta23 on Mar 25, 2019

I didn't received my courier which is book, consignment no-[protected], as per your tracking status it's showing delivered on 11-march, timing 12:00 pm, but during this period of time i am not available in chennai, from 9-march to 23-march, i went to my native place.

I am trying to contact that, but i didn't get any proper response.

undelivered courier awb no-81004795093
        DOCKET NO : [protected] We could not delivered the consignment still now consignment where the place now. its not good service

St Courier — delivery person

Riamac on Mar 21, 2019
          I recently had a package that had to be delivered to me. I was not able to pick the call from delivery person,...
          Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Siva Ssp on Mar 20, 2019
          My consignment number:[protected] branch code : maa tpk, did courier on sat 16th march 2019 night from chennai to trichy. But it is still not delivered now it is 20th march 2019.. Not able to see the awb entry in tracking website. Not able to reach courier service. Contact us in the website page is not working. It is almost 4 days. Really disappointed.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

St Courier — bike parcel

Mohanapathi Anandhan on Mar 16, 2019
            I have given unicorn bike for parcel to mannargudi. At that time they told they will be parcel in a day. But still i did not...
            Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

St Courier — missing one part of courier (2 fan blade)

Sasi Bhava on Mar 15, 2019
            I was sent a courier with 2 fans along with blade set was sent on 4th march from thoothukudi to urapakkam which i received...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Raghavachari Ravi on Mar 13, 2019
            My son's friend have booked one parcel from salem on[protected]Bookind cosignment number [protected]) to me with complete address and phone no. But till today upto 2.30 p. M. I have not received. I have contacted mr. Premkumar ([protected]) yesterday and he assured to give by evening. But today just know contacted and he told that he will delivery today by 5 p. M. And also told that he yesterday contacted the mobile but he said that he was not getting line. I am the superintendent of gst - central govt. Previously it was service tax office and my mobile i was getting continuously all official calls to this number only. I could not able to why that man was telling like this. We are sending urgent only through courier but not received in time. What happened. Your service is very bad and even that man talking very bad. Please look into the matter and call me [protected]. (R. Ravi, superintendent of customs, gst, coimbatore)
            I have sent a document for delivery from Chennai to Kolkata. Tracking shows parcel reached Kolkata hub on 4th March. After that 2 days have passed, still we have not received the parcel. Also, the status is not getting updated. Consignment no.[protected].Kindly provide update ASAP.
            I sent a document from Chennai to Bangalore last month and that document was not yet delivered and when contacting the st courier, they simply say it was delivered and they are not even giving any proof of delivery. it was an important document and i feel terribly sorry in choosing this pathetic courier service.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

St Courier — material not send by area

Branding Executive Branch H on Mar 12, 2019
              I am working in OPPO mobile company, i have send one materials in nagercoil poorvika mobile shop on 06.03.2019, but still...
              Complaint category Telecommunications

SwatiRajesh on Mar 12, 2019
              Courier not delivered which was ordered on feb 23rd 2019.
              Website tracking only shows it is undelivered and upon calling the number displayed on same, there is no response from it.
              Upon contacting the chennai contact provided on homepage, concerned person is just forwarding the calls and no response.

Please deliver this product as soon as possible.
              Awb : [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Subhashreeshetty on Feb 21, 2019
                Waybill number of st courier [protected] was requested to deliver by wednesday (20th february). They promised and accept the parcel. The person is leaving to kenya on 22nd and we need the courier to be delivered by today as he need to repack. We informed the same in pallavaram office before sending. But still the status shows in transit. If it is not delivered by thursday, st courier should deliver it to nairobi (Kenya) on their own cost.
                The courier has been delivered yesterday evening around 6 pm. Thanks for the effort taken.. Hope next time the problem will not happen and they will keep up the promise.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

St Courier — tracking number wrong

Sashi Kilen on Feb 18, 2019
                  In st courier they dispatch parcel by first flight

It's 2 month over
                  Parcel not delivered
                  ...
                  Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

St Courier — courier not received from 15-02-2019 63061216735

thanga vigneshwaran on Feb 17, 2019
                  Dear team,

We have not received our courier for the past two days, but in online it shows the courier was...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Anusuyam on Feb 15, 2019
                  Ponnamaravathi st courier is very very worst courier service in sivagangai dt. I ordered parcel from chennai to nerkuppai, sivagangai dt. They called on feb 7th. Receive a parcel from chennai in your name pls come and receive your courier. We don't delivery to your home (Around 6km). They said do not given to any relation r friends that mention person olny come and get your parcel do not service to your home. I have a 7month baby what to do. Then my brother talk with service man.
                  My brother get a parcel from ponnamaravathi courier office.
                  Then my 2nd courier address to thirupattur tk sivagangai dt. Call from ponnamaravathi office pls come and take your parcel. I said i can't come pls send to thirupattur office. But what they were did return back to chennai. I dnt kw what i paid shipping charge for rs100.
                  It's not a free service they bought a money. But they do not properly.
                  Today feb 15 i didn't get my courier.
                  What a st courier service
                  Very very worst service for me
                  I send a post in ur courier bt my destination point customer told me to not yet received any courier so i wanna my status of my courier

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

St Courier — non receipt of item

Jkselvan on Feb 14, 2019
                    Sir i booked a parcel through st courier at mangadu chennai..
                    For the delivery to j tamilselvan
                    No: 3/278,...
                    Complaint category Movement & Delivery

St Courier — courier not delivered to gurudev motors chennai

GauravJTP on Feb 10, 2019
                    Dear sir/mam,
                    We have sent a courier thought st courier services to gurudev motors, but it is still not delivered...

St Courier — fraudulent guy named sathyaraj vellore

Prashanth4sure on Feb 4, 2019

I sent a parcel to chennai on last saturday and he committed to delivery by morning and due to some problem...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Passport Services

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                    St Courier
                    Baggage missing & not responding employes
                    5 days ago
                    Product not deliver
                    15 days ago
                    st cargo delayed delivery
                    21 days ago
                    St Courier
                    st courier - courier not yet delivered
                    70 year old lady sugar medicine not delivered