Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Good

Standard Chartered Bank related photos (276)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews

Akshayp92 on Nov 2, 2018
Respected sir/madam,

I'm writing this mail regarding my credit card outstanding. I'm having standard chartered credit card ending number 8922 (Outstanding amount rs.16, 837.95/-) with instabuy account ending number 8231 (Outstanding amount rs.35, 452.25/-). It means total outstanding for both accounts are rs.52, 290.20/-. However i'm having credit card limit for both accounts are rs.40, 000/-.

This is to inform that me and my family has been fallen under a very hard financial situation in recent time due to some crisis. And in addition i lost my job as a result i'm unemployed since more than 11 months now. As a only earning member my family is surviving on the very edge basis.

I want settlement, as i can maximum 30% of the total outstanding for both accounts as i'm not in the position to pay full amount. I suggested the recovery team also on the same which was shweta consultancy.

However the collection team and recovery department using very abusive language by calling. And they are threating us that they will ask and pressurized my neighbours to collect the money from them which is very unethical practice. They are threating the ladies in my house in my absence. Because of them my family has been mentally disturbed and may file fir to police station by taking legal action. Just because my family is in hard situation they are not taking any legal action. However it doesn't mean they will not do same.

I'm requesting to please do one time settlement of the same as i cannot afford more than 30% amount of the total outstanding.

If you're ready for settlement then i'll be able to do same by borrowing some fund from my friends or relatives in week time to ten days. Kindly understand the situation and let me know.

Akshay p

[Nov 02, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akshayp92 Nov 20, 2018
Dear Team,

Please notify on the same as I am still being harassed on the same.

Arun on Oct 30, 2018
    Card number :[protected], with credit limit of 241000 was used regularly and made payments in time. But in the month of september 2018 mistakenly used standard chartered card for more than the limit and for which i paid the over limit charges of 545 — charged on 9th september.

The overall due for september statement was 262837.37 payable by 24th september

Of which the moment i realized made the payment of 100000 on 7th september and 162000 on 21st september well in advance before the due date

262837.[protected] =837.37 balance was outstanding, this was unknowingly else would have made full payment,
    For outstanding amount of 837.37 have been asked to pay
    8707.76 +1567.40 =10275.16

My savings account[protected] at icici had balance of 2, 41000 during this week

Spoke to customer care and requested to charge 100% of outstanding, but not 1000% of outstanding, it does not make sense to pay so much for just 837 rupees, have made full payment, but would request to appropriate action to ensure going further even others should not suffer.
    I do not want to pay 10275 to standard chartered, but ready to contribute towards any orphanage or social service.
    Std chartered compliant no :[protected] and[protected]

Arun

[Oct 30, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subbu Mandiga1 on Oct 29, 2018
      I would like to bring to light the over limit fee fraud happening in standard chartered credit cards. If i exceed my credit limit, they should stop me from making the transaction and there should be an intimation on the same. This is the procedure which is followed across all other credit cards i use. With standard chartered credit cards they are following a method of allowing the customer to make the transaction and then enforce a fee for that. This fraud should be questioned by the authorities.

[Oct 29, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am NepoIean G.I have applied for Landmark Rewards Platinum (P) credit card [protected]. Yet i have not received it and it is charging me of RS 295. I just want to get rid of this. So kindly cancel my credit card ASAP.

Standard Chartered Bank — credit card bill issue

manas jaiswal on Oct 26, 2018
        I got standard charted credit card. I was told that the card is free for life time. Now i got a sms of bill due of rs. 250...

deepak9002 on Oct 24, 2018
        This year in september i applied for standard chartered bank credit card. After confirming below benefits from credit card dept bank representative that the first year the card does not have any charges but for 2nd year onwards if your transactions in 1st year goes above 60000/- then your 2nd year charges will be waived off. But now stanc bank is charging me with annual fee + gst on it. Now credit card department is refusing that we did not gave any such offer to your card. With this miscommunication they are offering such benefits while processing card of customer and later on they are rejecting that we don't gave any such offer. If standard charted not reverse my annual charges i will not pay the bill at any cost.

[Oct 24, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have got a mail from standard chartered bank and Mr. Barrister Ernest Leonard who told me that you are fund is ready to transfer in your account. And he did sent me attached photo which is my certificate from London court ordered .

I want to know it is true or fraud

Standard Chartered Bank — unauthorized transaction of rs 19999/- from unknown person

Jagannatha K on Oct 22, 2018
          On 22nd October -2018 unauthorized transaction of Rs 19999/- done from my credit card by online NO OTP shared to me although...

leo.abhishek on Oct 22, 2018
          I was made a standard chartered credit card in 2005 on the premise of it being free from monthly charges. After receiving my credit card
          Card number: [protected]
          Date of issue:[protected]

I was levied rs 250 per month as usage charges. I discussed this with bank and asked a way to cancel it. They said, please cancel the card by cutting it into 2 and throwing it away.

The card is still active and now bank has reported it in cibil with an outstanding dues of 96000 without me using the card even once.

The bank has misused its power of reporting in cibil without even trying to contact me even once after that to discuss this non-existent issue with me. This is a 15 year old case and i do not even remember the card number until i saw it in my cibil score.

I need the bank to clear my name off cibil in this perspective and also send me an noc immediately as it is their mistake and not mine.

credit card - issue at bank

[Oct 22, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Narendra Joshi on Oct 15, 2018
            In sept2018 we have pay excess amount against credit card, asking for refund they send me wrong name (Initial name) dd,
            We return this dd to bank on 29th sep, after that i close my emi against excess amount but still they have send a statement for outstaying amount. Last one month i track my money but same not received and not adjust my outstanding amount

Pls help sir.

[Oct 15, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Durgesh994 on Oct 8, 2018
              Sir i have apply 5time for credit card but always your represtaive tell that form has been rejected duee to bank policies sir i am giving my hdfc card limit 90000
              Itr 512000 but bank has refuse
              I only want to know that what was your bank policies, so i'm going to abble to get the card sir i am a bussiness man self independent so that s why i want the card one thing more that i have 6 bank credit card which all are used by me and i made payment on time
              Request
              Durgesh khandelwal

[Oct 08, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhishek_jain_ on Oct 6, 2018
                I had a salary account with standard chartered. I left my job and no longer use that account. Right now my account is showing a negative balance of over rs. 9000. I have emailed the bank several times to close the account but to no avail. They told me to send written instructions to certain address with my signature. I sent them the written instructions to that address but they told me that they lost the written instruction that i sent them. I can't keep sending written instructions over and over again just to close my account that i no longer wish to use. Every month they keep charging me more for non maintenance of minimum balance.

[Oct 06, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My credit card no [protected], please change the loan date.I have the payment due date every month date 20th please kindly change the date immediately.

Hemal Lathia on Sep 28, 2018
                  As my wife has applied for credit card of standard chartered bank all the documents was been collected by an executive on 10 september 2018 as per sc tos thay have stated 7 to 9 working and we are following up with customer care they are giving recording answer will reach you within 48 hours i don't under how they work as this one of the finest bank in the world and customer care are just fooling people as we don't care about the credit card at least just stop fooling people in the name of of process and also stop giving recording answers to customer care

As they are working as a bank officer and still they don;t have an answer for customer question and teaching us about policy

If you can do something so in future no customer will be get fooled by such banks.

credit card process

[Sep 29, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Hemal Lathia Oct 23, 2018
                  More then 45 day still under process wow standard chartered bank keep it up applause for you people for not working how many years require to process the credit card.

Standard Chartered Bank — credit card closure not updated in cibil

Edwards_XUV on Sep 25, 2018
                    I recently opted for PL and got to know that my SCB Credit card account is actually causing trouble to my CIBIL score and...

Standard Chartered Bank — discontinue standard chartered credit card account

Deepak Namdeo on Sep 22, 2018
                    Hi team,

I tried to call to customer care support to close my credit card but i am not able to connect with...

Standard Chartered Bank — interest charged even after repay the credit card outstanding

Bharath Bolla on Sep 19, 2018
                    My self bharath, i am customer of standard charted bank
                    I am using manhattan card

My last month (Aug'18)...

Abhay1997 on Sep 17, 2018
                    Fix the issue either i am going to close the bank account.

Bank account : [protected]
                    Ifsc : scbl00036039

Hi team

I applied for credit card 3 times:

#cc0a95hy8r 13-sep-2018
                    #ccb8ap788y 19-apr-2018
                    #cc3y8ytp18 15-jan-2018

#cc3y8ytp18 : with this application might be there was salary issues or monthly transaction issue i understood you can offer me a credit card at that point of time.

#ccb8ap788y : with this application there was cibil score issue i understood you can not offer me a credit card.

#cc0a95hy8r : but with this application i really do not understand what kind of problem do you guys have so that you are saying you can not offer a card at this point of time.
                    I paid 1200 to check my cibil score that is 830 even up to the mark.
                    You need only 20k salary to offer a credit card and mine is 28k and if you see my monthly transaction they are in btw 30k-40k every month are you guys blind or you dont read the application.

Your customer support is like i am talking to vodafone or airtel they even do not have any kind of authority and i know i am going to get stupid reply from your team with no authority.

Just offer me a credit card either tell me the procedure to close the bank account so that i can open account in different bank who can offer me a cc.

And your customer support team is a liar like hell.

Even for my home branch you have wrong phone number on your website.

Dear team fix my issue either forget that i was your customer.

Thank you.

[Sep 17, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapil0586 on Sep 16, 2018
                      I paid my two lic policies premium of total 14023/- on 3rd of september 2018 on lic portal and paid it with the help of bhim app. The amount was transferred to standard chartered (Beneficiary bank) of lic. The amount is deducted but my lic payment is not done till today. Sbi has replied that the amount was transferred from on the same date and time. No refund is done to me by standard chartered bank even after emailing them details.
                      My bhim transaction i'd is[protected]
                      Date - 3 sept 2018
                      Time - 18:12:26

[Sep 16, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Standard Chartered Bank — cheque book not received.

shukla bhavin on Sep 13, 2018

My account number [protected]. I already requested for cheque book at date 31-08-18 as onilne through...

Standard Chartered Bank — clearance of cibil after settlement payment (card no. 4129038084580859)

S SATHYANANDAN on Sep 11, 2018
                        I was using scb credit card unfortunately when i used it in a gas filling station the bank charged me the same amount twice....

Bhavishya Relhan on Sep 9, 2018

I am working in reliance jio in ghansoli, mumbai. I was told to open bank account in standard chartered and was given the offer by mr nikhil (Marketing guy) that i would receive 5% cashback on my transactions... However, i was fooled as i haven't received any card which provides me any cashback... I have applied for it 100 times and called mr nikhil who promises me everytimr that i will receive that card soon, its been 3 months now and i am fed up of the kind of services i am receiving from this bank. Also i applied for credit card in standard chartered but i now would like to cancel my request for credit card as i haven't received any callbacks since a long time after submitting all my documents.
                        Thanks.

Bhavishya

[Sep 09, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arun Solanki84 on Aug 31, 2018

I have recently applied for new Credit Card and all the documents are collected by Mr Om Parkash ( [protected] ) as on 28th Jul ( who has to belong to Sales Team _ Karol Bagh ) and singed the application from, also given me application Number - [protected], and he said that you are received the calls from bank side, but till now i am not getting any single mail or calls from bank side, And i am dialing both number but they blacklist my all number.

Now please take the necessary action against this type of callers and field executive, also return back my all documents on urgent basis otherwise i will make the police complaint against these people.

Please find the below collector company name and Address
                          A S CARD FRANCHISES PRIVATE LIMITED & 12/22 EAST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI West Delhi DL 110008
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2018

[Aug 31, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care's response Sep 03, 2018
                          Ref : 08/18/056223/SP/CRD

Dear Mr Solanki,

Thank you for writing to us and giving us an opportunity to assist you.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 18 August 2018 regarding credit card application status.

We infer from your complaint that you had submitted the documents to one of our officers. To investigate the status further, we request you to revert with the following details for us to proceed further.

Date of Birth:
                          PAN:
                          Contact number:
                          Region:

On receipt of the aforesaid details, we shall check and revert you.

We regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you in this regard.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further support. We will be happy to assist you.

Yours sincerely,