Standard Chartered Bank

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Good

Standard Chartered Bank related photos (281)

Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews

H
Sep 28, 2018
Mumbai, Maharashtra
As my wife has applied for credit card of standard chartered bank all the documents was been collected by an executive on 10 september 2018 as per sc tos thay have stated 7 to 9 working and we are following up with customer care they are giving recording answer will reach you within 48 hours i don't under how they work as this one of the finest bank in the world and customer care are just fooling people as we don't care about the credit card at least just stop fooling people in the name of of process and also stop giving recording answers to customer care

As they are working as a bank officer and still they don;t have an answer for customer question and teaching us about policy

If you can do something so in future no customer will be get fooled by such banks.
credit card process

[Sep 29, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hemal Lathia Oct 23, 2018 More then 45 day still under process wow standard chartered bank keep it up applause for you people for not working how many years require to process the credit card.

E
    Sep 25, 2018
    Karwar, Karnataka
    I recently opted for PL and got to know that my SCB Credit card account is actually causing trouble to my CIBIL score and...
    D
    Sep 22, 2018
    Hi team,

I tried to call to customer care support to close my credit card but i am not able to connect with...
    B
    Sep 19, 2018
    Pune, Maharashtra
    My self bharath, i am customer of standard charted bank
    I am using manhattan card

My last month (Aug'18)...

Sep 17, 2018
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    Fix the issue either i am going to close the bank account.

Bank account : [protected]
    Ifsc : scbl00036039

Hi team

I applied for credit card 3 times:

#cc0a95hy8r 13-sep-2018
    #ccb8ap788y 19-apr-2018
    #cc3y8ytp18 15-jan-2018

#cc3y8ytp18 : with this application might be there was salary issues or monthly transaction issue i understood you can offer me a credit card at that point of time.

#ccb8ap788y : with this application there was cibil score issue i understood you can not offer me a credit card.

#cc0a95hy8r : but with this application i really do not understand what kind of problem do you guys have so that you are saying you can not offer a card at this point of time.
    I paid 1200 to check my cibil score that is 830 even up to the mark.
    You need only 20k salary to offer a credit card and mine is 28k and if you see my monthly transaction they are in btw 30k-40k every month are you guys blind or you dont read the application.

Your customer support is like i am talking to vodafone or airtel they even do not have any kind of authority and i know i am going to get stupid reply from your team with no authority.

Just offer me a credit card either tell me the procedure to close the bank account so that i can open account in different bank who can offer me a cc.

And your customer support team is a liar like hell.

Even for my home branch you have wrong phone number on your website.

Dear team fix my issue either forget that i was your customer.

Thank you.

[Sep 17, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
      Sep 16, 2018
      Kaithal, Haryana
      I paid my two lic policies premium of total 14023/- on 3rd of september 2018 on lic portal and paid it with the help of bhim app. The amount was transferred to standard chartered (Beneficiary bank) of lic. The amount is deducted but my lic payment is not done till today. Sbi has replied that the amount was transferred from on the same date and time. No refund is done to me by standard chartered bank even after emailing them details.
      My bhim transaction i'd is[protected]
      Date - 3 sept 2018
      Time - 18:12:26

[Sep 16, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
        Sep 13, 2018
        Rajkot, Gujarat

My account number [protected]. I already requested for cheque book at date 31-08-18 as onilne through...
        S
        Sep 11, 2018
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I was using scb credit card unfortunately when i used it in a gas filling station the bank charged me the same amount twice....

B
        Sep 9, 2018
        Mumbai, Maharashtra

I am working in reliance jio in ghansoli, mumbai. I was told to open bank account in standard chartered and was given the offer by mr nikhil (Marketing guy) that i would receive 5% cashback on my transactions... However, i was fooled as i haven't received any card which provides me any cashback... I have applied for it 100 times and called mr nikhil who promises me everytimr that i will receive that card soon, its been 3 months now and i am fed up of the kind of services i am receiving from this bank. Also i applied for credit card in standard chartered but i now would like to cancel my request for credit card as i haven't received any callbacks since a long time after submitting all my documents.
        Thanks.

Bhavishya

[Sep 09, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 31, 2018
          Delhi, Delhi

I have recently applied for new Credit Card and all the documents are collected by Mr Om Parkash ( [protected] ) as on 28th Jul ( who has to belong to Sales Team _ Karol Bagh ) and singed the application from, also given me application Number - [protected], and he said that you are received the calls from bank side, but till now i am not getting any single mail or calls from bank side, And i am dialing both number but they blacklist my all number.

Now please take the necessary action against this type of callers and field executive, also return back my all documents on urgent basis otherwise i will make the police complaint against these people.

Please find the below collector company name and Address
          A S CARD FRANCHISES PRIVATE LIMITED & 12/22 EAST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI West Delhi DL 110008
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2018

[Aug 31, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care's response Sep 03, 2018 Ref : 08/18/056223/SP/CRD

Dear Mr Solanki,

Thank you for writing to us and giving us an opportunity to assist you.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 18 August 2018 regarding credit card application status.

We infer from your complaint that you had submitted the documents to one of our officers. To investigate the status further, we request you to revert with the following details for us to proceed further.

Date of Birth:
          PAN:
          Contact number:
          Region:

On receipt of the aforesaid details, we shall check and revert you.

We regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you in this regard.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further support. We will be happy to assist you.

Yours sincerely,

On behalf of Standard Chartered Bank

Violet Mary
          Officer - Customer Care

L
            Aug 30, 2018
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I try to make payment through billdesk after transaction done it is showing status failure this is not issue from my side after due date they put interest and late payment fee but i tried 3 days before of due date then why should i want to pay this and they are harrassing me i having sevear headache from past 2 days because of standard chartered bank customer care calls and the way they spoke they can't understand the issue they are behaving like illiterate too bad i never begged any one to provide credit card to me...
            My credit. Card number [protected]

Here after i won't use this stupid credit card i am using from past 3 years i thought like this is the best bank but this also fool bank

[Aug 30, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            TO,
            THE MANAGER
            CREDIT CARD DEPT.

SUB: CANCELLATION OF CREDIT CARD.

RESPECTED SIR,

I am having credit card of your bank visa-gold:[protected].
            I request to cancel the annul fee or cancel my credit card.

Anil Kumar Nayak

V
              Aug 27, 2018
              Bardoli, Gujarat
              There is a invalid, unauthorised transaction o[censored]sd 14.95 done on my card on 26th aug 2018, i blame standard chartered poor...

T
              Aug 22, 2018
              New Delhi, Delhi
              Fake transaction has happened on my credit card for inr 99862.00 without receiving otp on my number. Message received: "the transaction was incurred against m/s. Neteller 3522 3522 cambridge gb for rs.101040.37 on 13 june 2018 debited to your card ending 5168 vide arn number 74541098167027584633348" i was sleeping at that time suddenly got this message. I am using this card from last 5 years. Never expected this kind of fraud on my card. Bank is not helping on this and the amount is still reflecting and forcing me to clear my dues. Raised the dispute form and logged fir also however nothing is happening. It is such a big amount, which is giving me tension. Bank should take this up and their legal team should investigate on this serious matter. However they are least bothered for such fraud activities.

Name: sharad sharma

[Aug 22, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 21, 2018
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                My salary account was created by my company from standard chartered. I left the company now account showing negative balance...
                H
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                I never took any scb overdraft account with scb. But recent cibil score showing me as my scb overdraft account as [protected]...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                This is regarding unauthorized transaction done on my credit card today i. E 20th august, 2018 in the morning, of rs.8499. I have blocked my credit card on the same day. I have notified the bank, but i am asked to wait for 2 working days and the bank is not ready to file compaint for the same. I am also going to file fir as the bank is currently not taking any action on it. This is important as such fraud transactions need to be notified to the bank within 3 days of the occurrence of the unauthorized transaction. Request you to please look into this on priority.

[Aug 20, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by aadityababar Aug 21, 2018 Complaint has not been filed yet.

D
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I got call from standard charted yesterday asking me about my past application details about me and they logged in for credit card without my knowledge...

I told them please dont apply any credit card for me and i am totally not interested... But they just said they wont do without my knowledge...

But after checking my cibil variation in it then i came to know they applied for a credit card...

I want standard chartered to take action against the person who is playing with my documents

Standard charted is responsible for my cibil score depreciation please take action against they team... I got recordings also... If standard chartered fails to take action i will upload in youtube...

1st call from [protected]

2nd call from [protected]

They never told me that they are going to log in

[protected] abused me by bad words and bad text messages around 4:53 pm i got in my hand.

My details

D. Deshakumar
                  Mob no. [protected] / [protected]

Aug 18, 2018
                    Dear sir/madam,

I have recently applied for new credit card and all the documents are collected by mr om parkash ([protected]) as on 28th jul (Who has to belong to sales team _ karol bagh) and singed the application from, also given me application number - [protected], and he said that you are received the calls from bank side, but till now i am not getting any single mail or calls from bank side, and i am dialing both number but they blacklist my all number.

Now please take the necessary action against this type of callers and field executive, also written back my all documents on urgent basis otherwise i will make the police complaint against these people.

Collector name om prakash
                    Collector company name - a s card franchises private limited
                    Collector company add - 12/22 east patel nagar new delhi west delhi dl 110008

Name : arun kumar
                    Mobile no : [protected]

[Aug 18, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Arun Solanki84 Aug 31, 2018 Any Updated

K
                      Aug 14, 2018
                      Hyderabad, Telangana

Standard chartered bank branches have been located in east of bangalore. When a customers needs to visit the branch he has to reach your branches in east where traffic is horrible, no parking space and densely populated with non kannadiga's. If you have any plan to add local customers of bangalore, kindly relocate your branches suitably or open branches in north, south and west of bangalore, where all customer requirements are met. Again, here you must not ask customers to go to other branches for any kind assistance's, all customer request are to be handled in these branches.

[Aug 14, 2018] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                        Aug 11, 2018
                        Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                        I was having salary account in kalyani nagar pune branch. As i left the job, i requested kalyani nagar branch to close my...