State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

SATENDER SINGH SUHAG
SIR MY A/C NO. IS [protected] OF STATE BANK OF INDIA CRPF CAMPUS JHARODA KALAN NEW DELHI 110072 SIR I HAVE BEEN USED ATM CARD IN AXIS BANK ATM AT JHARODA KALAN ON 02/04/09 AT 1740 HRS. AND REPLY GIVEN BY ATM IS SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS AFTER THAT I REPEAT THIS PROCESS THREE TIMES BUT RESULT IS SAME. THEN I TRYED IN PNB ATM JHARODA KALAN AND HERE ALSO I REPEAT THIS PROCESS THRESS TIMES BUT RESULT IS SAME THAT SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS. IN THE MEAN TIME SELF PROCEED TO BAHADURGARH (HARYANA) AND USED SAID ABOVE ATM CARD IN SBI ATM NEAR SURYA ROSHANI COUNTER AND I TRY TO WITHDRAW 15000 &10000 BUT REPLY GIVEN BY ATM MACHINE SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS THEN I WITHDRAW 5000 FM SAME MACHINE BUT BALANCE GIVEN BY THIS MACHINE IS ABOUT 8000 WHICH IS 10000 LESS OF ACTUAL AMOUNT THEN IN MINI STATEMENT IT SHOWS THAT 10000 ALSO WITHDRAW ON SAME DATE . COMPLAINT LODGED IN CONCERN BRANCH BUT THEIR IS NO FRUITFUL RESULT FROM BANK SIDE IT SEEMS THAT IT IS UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT GIVEN BY BANK TO CUSTOMER . SO I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE RECTIFY MY PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST. THANKS
this is very common attitude of bank now a days so please change your attitude mr. state bank of India and i am also think that it may be a scandal of bank employees that automatic transaction made of any person
I have also faces similar problem on day before yesterday.On 30th May I have tried to make a transaction of Rs 10000/- with SBI ATM using my CitiBank ATM Card.But got pop up like "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS ".Later I haave used the card with AXIX bank and got the money.But surprisingly I found Rs 10000/- has been debited from my account, although I didn't get the money from SBI ATM.I have talked to CItiobank and SBI cust care.Citibank confirmed me they would look in the issue but SBI told me they couldn't help me in this regard.
sir, i had faced a false transaction on the 8th of april, i had withdrawn cash from bank of india atm, i could'nt collect the cash but the account showed that it had been debited.. amount is Rs. 4800 and my accont no.is [protected]. i went to sbi bank, but eveytime the manager says that he has forwarded the request, but no reply comes from bank of india.its more than 3 months now, and i think thats more than usual time for any bank to take. i am just helpless now. please help...
sir, i am Govind Kumar had faced a false transaction on the 2nd November 2010, i had withdrawn cash from Indian bank atm, i could'nt collect the cash but the account showed that it had been debited.. amount is Rs. 400 my accont no.is [protected]., this is saving account of Patna .please keep attention regarding credited my account
Sir, i am Rajesh i had faced similar problems, today i want to withdraw 1000 rupees from the state bank ATM through my AXIX bank ATM card but it showing "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" and thousand rupee debited from my account
sir i am md taufiqul haque i had faced a problem related with false transaction, i.e money is not given to me but atm recipt showm money has been withdrawl so kindly solved my problem
atm card no - [protected]
a/c no -[protected]
bank code 1236, sbi bhatta bazar purnea

29-10-12 atm 2709 oriental bank of comm bhuvanas purnea
transaction amount amount 10000

till the date no action has been taken by any message given by me

mobile no [protected]

SANKAR NATH PRAMANIK
    I received ATM-Card on 27 Jan 2009, but no PIN delivered by the Branch Manager, SBI-Vindhyachal (code 2625). My several reportings gone in vein. Please confirm.
    Cord Dent But no pin number
    IRecieved ATM card no.[protected] on 9 april 09, But no pine code Delivered by branch manager sbi patti, pratapgarh, u.p. code no. (00240) I am getting much problems due do to this ATM pin code .
    my account no.[protected]
    my card no.[protected]
    yours faithfully
    RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA
    Cord Sent But no pin number
    I Recieved ATM Card no.[protected] But no pin code Delivered BY branch manager s.b.i. PATTI, pratapgarh U.P.(code no.00240) Salve my problem very soon.
    MY ACCOUNT NO.[protected]

DLF Infinity Towers,
      Block 2, Gurgaon
      Haryana 122002

Re: SBI card no.[protected]

This is further to my letter 7.4.2009 and other 5 letters sent to you earlier after atleast more than 30 letters to all others of your Bank to settle my issue. This is my 6th reminder to you in regard to the settlement of my accounts. I have already sent you all the related documents earlier . In the mean time I have received another Legal Notice dated 8.4..2009. Instead of settling my genuine problem, you are sending me Legal Notices again and again.
      I have received a letter ref. no.HV/E/APR-09/12342 fromManager Payment Assistance Unit wherin it is stated that I need to pay Rs.10648.2105 before 1st June to settle the matter which is without any base.
      1.In this matter please note that a cheque no.162713 dated 27.6.2005 for Rs.10000/- towards balance transfer was received by me from SBI without my consent or my request.
      2. I returned the Cheque to SBI Cards. But the amount and installment with interst had started in my monthly statement of July/August 2005 and accumulated in my total outstanding.
      3. I several times reminded to the help-line / Customer service to correct and reverse it with interest and installments paid monthly by me and to change my total outstanding correctly, but it has not happened.
      4. At last in September 2006, I have calculated the total outstanding and made final payment considering all my payable .41000/- on 29.9.2006 with interest and destroyed the card and send the broken card to the Bank with letter and I have not used the card after I have made last payment.
      5. The outstanding showing as on August.06 is Rs.46903.02 less Rs 10000/- cheque return less interest and installment of Rs.10000/- from August 05 to September 06 Rs 6443/- less Rs. 41000/- paid by me I, e I have paid more Rs.7539.98

Cont.2

-2-

Unfortunately instead of returning me the above amount your Executive is asking me to pay Rs. 10648/- on what basis kindly let me know.

From 2005 repeatedly I am crying to door to door for correction of my account but none has done so. I can show you about 100 pages file which has been created for this card.

Sir, the way I am being harassed and the way I am to spend money and waste time without any fault, you can only understand.
      Please give a little time on my issue and settle the issue which is clear that Bank is not get any amount from me.
      I am not sending other papers to you which I have sent to your Bank time to time from 2005.

Again I would like to state that the Bank will not get anything from me which you will only understand .
      Waiting for your response.

Thanking you,

Belghoria,
      Kolkata 700056
      Mob# [protected]
      Encl : A/a
      C.C – 1. Chairman- Kindly look into the matter .Sir this is second letter to you.
      2. Manager Payment Assistance Unit.
      Dear Puja Mehra,

On 29/05/2010 I had made a shoping from Bata India Limited New Delhi with Rs.
      2397/- through my SBI credit card No [protected]. The amount correctly shown in my monthly statement dated 17/06/2010. But the amount i.e Rs 2397/- dated 29/05/2010 has again shown in the name of P P Jewellers PVT LTD NEW DELHI in the monthly statement of 17 jul 2010 but I never purchased any thing from P P JEWELLERS on 29/05/2010 with Rs 2397. In this regard you are reguested kindly rectify this bill and intimate through email and sent fresh bill at my address for early paymemt.
      Thanks.
      Sanjeev Kr Chhibber.
      Credit Card No. [protected]

Milind Govind Divashikar
        I am a Class_I Officer in Electricity Co. in Maharashtra. I have taken in Principle clearnace of SBI for takeover loan of Rs.6.50 lacs taken earlier from ICICI Bank. The clearnace was taken on 4/5 Oct.2008. As per procedure, I have submitted all document and papers to SBI Branch Market yard, Kolhapur on 23.10.2008. The Branch submitted the file to Regional Business Office, Nagala park, Kolhapur for scrutiny of file and sanction. RBO took nearly 2-3 months to process the file the reason better known to them. RBO assumed that Class I officer post is temporary and loan can not be given. This is a joke that Officer post is regarded as temporary. I tried to convince them that all Govt. orders are on same lines stating any post as temporary prima facie and that will not in any case affect permanent ship on the post held by me. But the authorities denied my loan application after nearly 6 months by passing falatu remarks since their intention was very clear. Not to sanction my file at any cost. If this is the case with Officer, how can SBI makes propoganda of sanction of loan without tension @ 8 % p.a. rate of interest and saying that home loan is not a burden. I have come to the conclusion that SBI loans are meant for only shethjis, big houses and businessmans and not for the needy common man. SBI favours the insolvents and loan is easily available at their doorstep within few time and SBI kicks the common man and honest Officers like me who look the loan as first preference liability. Is there any body to wake up the SBI ?
        I have submitted my file before two months for home loan to SBI kurisala pattu branch at vellore district .
        But still now there is no information from branch. Please any one you provde higher authority person contact no. It will helful to get my loan .Moreover in that branch bribe is going on for getting loan.

Arul

This is very informative post.For getting home loan If you are suffering from bad credit and want to repair your credit score then you need Credit repair services, Bad Credit Repair.For this check out our website http://www.thecreditbar.com.

This is very informative post.For getting loan for real estate, if you are suffering from bad credit and want to repair your credit score then you need Credit repair services, Bad Credit Repair.For this check out our website http://www.thecreditbar.com.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

State Bank Of India & ICICI Bank — Account debited but payment not received at ATM

Dr.Ponraj K Sundaram
          I used my ICICI bank ATM card on 6-4-09 at SBI ATM machine No.S1AC 00081346 for withdrawal of Rs.9000. Payment...

Ashwin Nair

I had applied a housing loan from SBI, NAL branch bangalore in Feb 2009. I did all the verifications done, attached all the documents they asked and they were satisfied with the documents. Even though there was no way of getting the status update, I tried in whatever way I could. They kept on saying that it is under process always. Now after 3 months they say that my applications has been rejected due to ineligibility. This is very wierd and stupid as there is no way it can be as my and my wife's income together makes a good amount, much more than the eligibilty. Also please note that the application is taken only after checking the eligibilty. They are also not able to explain what the ineligibilty is. Now we are facing severe problems as we had alrady paid a good amount as advance to the builder. How can we trust these nationalised banks and their service. It is really horrible and very downgraded.

I had applied a housing loan from SBI, RACP branch Bhopal in Apr 2009. I did all the verifications done, attached all the documents they asked and they were satisfied with the documents. Even though there was no way of getting the status update, I tried in whatever way I could. They kept on saying that it is under process always. Now after 3 months they say that my applications has been rejected due to non verfication of address on which we reside, Me and My brother both work in software industries so it will be sure that on weekdays no one will be at home, we presented our rent contract and all the proofs then to they are not satisfied. This is very weird and stupid as there is no way it can be as my and my brother's income together makes a good amount, much more than the eligibilty. . They are also not able to explain what the ineligibilty is. Now we are facing severe problems as we had alrady paid a good amount as advance to the builder. How can we trust these nationalised banks and their service. It is really horrible and very downgraded.

Sharad Patel:
          Sharad.[protected]@capgemini.com
          We agree to the above complaint, since we are also experiencing the same at present.

State Bank of India — non receipt of monthly statements

parithivel
            I have not received monthly statements neither by post nor by email from feb, 2009 onwards.pl arrange to send them by post....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (32)

Jadhav Subhash
            I have Savings Bank Account with State Bank Of India, Defence Colony Secunderabad . My S.B A/C No, is [protected] . on 26.04.2009 I went to draw an amount of Rs. 10, 000 at ORIENTAL BAK OF COMMERCE ATM at Prashantnagar, Uppal when I tried for the first time the transaction in ATM could not got completed and the screen became blank and no cash came out . Hence I tried for the second time then I received a cash of Rs.10, 000. When I checked my account on 05.05.2009 it was found that there are two withdrawal entries of Rs.10, 000 each on 26.04.2009. that is Rs.20, 000 whereas I have drawn only Rs.10, 000. so the transaction of OBC (oriental Bank Of Commerce ) is to be verified from SBI side and the Amount of Rs.10, 000 whcih is debited from my account to be credited back to my S.B account .

MANOJ RAJU MEHRA
              I have deposited cheque on 4/4/2009 in SAKI NAKA BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA .cheque was issued on STANDARD CHARTERED BANK New Delhi. after repeated visit to branch of SBI in saki naka Mumbai. they have confusion STANDARD CHARTERED BANK has honored my chq on 22/04/2009. But SBI service branch in Delhi has cleared wrong amount so my Saki Naka Branch are not able to give credit or they are not able to make any clarification or contact their service branch in Delhi. If we make mistake bank charges us penalty . If they make mistake whom should we approach . my Saving account No. [protected]. Kindly do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

Manoj mehra
                I had applied for transfer of Loan from reputed bank to SBI and I had given relevant documents to Sales representative of Sakinaka branch (Mr pavan Patil ) -email id pavan.[protected]@sbi.co.in.
              With great displeasure we have to say that service provided by SBI is poorest as compared to other bank.
               It’s almost a year taken by you people to transfer a loan from one known bank to SBI.
              If it would have been application of new loan we could have understand that verification and other process would have taken time. But surely not a year.
              If this is the case, please make sure that your costumer s being informed so that he can take a necessary action.
              We had reduced the tenure from 20 yrs (which was in ICICI) to 5 yrs in SBI.
               Please also take into consideration emotion/planning and views of your costumer.
               Out of this five year almost one year is gone and still we are in the process of loan transfer only.
               Please let me know if loan transfer is possible and if yes please provide us with definite time frame required by you. So that we can take necessary steps ahead.
               At least expecting early reply.
              I HAVE DEPOSIT A CHEQUE IN SHAKINAKA SBI BRANCH CH.NO-610318 AMOUNT -5000/- BUT WRONGLY ACCOUNT NO.MAINTAIN ON SLIP SO SIR HOW CAN RETURN MY CHEQUE
              HOW MANY DAYS

Venkatesh Mandhapati
                I have a saving a/c with SBI, koratapadu, guntur
                I try to take money from SBI account through ICICI ATM SAI NAGAR, ANANTHAPURAM.But money didn't came .Then I tried again But same thing happened again So I checked my balance in online Then seen 10000/- deducted from account.I don't know why this thing happened .
                I have complained regarding the issue in bank where I have the account SBI, koratapadu, guntur. And i sent written complaint also. Now I am waiting for money .No information from SBI. Also no money has been credited in my account till now.
                I am very much disappointed of such careless and in efficient services rendered by SBI.
                I request to take n/a in this regard and get back to my e-mail id - [protected]@yahoo.com.

Venkatesh Mandhapati
                a/c no. [protected]

SBI ATM — SBI ATM ITSELF TOOK MONY

I try to take money from SBI account through HDFC ATM bangalore ramamurthy nager .But mony didn't came and I seen message timeout and card came out.Then I tried again But same thing happend again So I checked my balance in online Then seen 10000/- deduted from account.I don't know why this tyhing happend .Then I informed to sbi and put mail and send written complanint but now I am waiting for mony and finished 34 days .No information from SBI.

Ansari
                dear sir,
                this is to bring to your kind notice that, I went to withdraw money from Indore stn. ATM on 2nd feb 2010,
                the incident took place that the ATM was finished with 100 rupees note and only 1000 note were left.
                when i gave the command to withdraw my mony than i did not received the money but money got debited from my account which was strange to me. the slip details are as follows.
                02-Feb[protected]Feb-2010) ATM WDL
                [protected] 9691 1FDIND11 Rs. 400.00
                02-Feb[protected]Feb-2010) ATM WDL
                [protected] 9691 1FDIND11 Rs. 400.00
                on behalf of the above details only Rs. 400 got credited and the rest Rs. 400 is not received yet.

SBI Credit Card VISA — Renewal of credit card

Yadnopavit Shrikrishna Anant
                  sbicard Complaints - Renewal Fees
                  sbicard
                  Posted:[protected] by K. Venkateswara...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

sameer mehra
                  Even after my several reminders to State Bank of India ( the most Pathetic Bank in India ), I am still receiving threat calls and recovery cell people are regularly coming to my house and demanding to pay the outstanding amount or face the consequences.I have already made the payments against which I have received the NOC as well in 2007 . I have clear all my dues as mentioned in NOC but even after submitting the NOC to SBI, recovery cell are coming to my home or giving me threats . I really have enough of it . Even today a person came ( in my absence ) and asked my family members to pay the outstanding bill of Rs 10, 000 .
                  I don't what needs to be done as no one is ready to listen . I believe, i did a blunder as I opted for SBI credit card .
                  Please help us as me and my family members are in great pain .

Name : Sameer Mehra
                  SBI card no. :[protected]
                  Tracer No. : delhi[protected]

suprotim mukherjee
                    i have applied for new ATM card as my old card was got damaged and not working properly but I havent received my ATM card yet. I have applied for card one month ago. so kindly look into the matter and do the needfull. My Bank account No. is [protected]
                    thanking you

Suprotim Mukherjee
                    i am p praveen kuamr i am not recived my atm card my account number :[protected]( JNTU ANANTAPUR)
                    CAN u kindley inform how i get my atm card...
                    i have old atm card need not working but old card damage in not use still now applay 25 days above
                    but not coming my address atm card pl;ease requiest very quikly i want to global atm card

my name k.pandiarajan
                    my mobil [protected]
                    my email
                    [protected]@gmail.com

PARTHA SADHAN KR. BISWAS
                      Sir, I am a permanent employee of Birla Organisation and having acoount with SBI Gadchandur Branch of Chandrapur Dist of Maharastra, since last 22 years.
                      I am availing Home loan from SBi .Earlier I had take a car loan in 2007 of 3 lacs and cleared it in April 2009. Now I wish to avail another Car loan of 3.5 lacs for new car but Sbi is insisting for SBI life insurance policy along with the car loan which I am not interested since earlier I had taken SBi life but since the car loan is cleared in 2 years it was of no use.
                      Branch Manager says loan can only be given if SBI life policy is taken or otherwise My LIC policy in original is to be submitted.
                      I am not getting any cooperation from the Bank authority. Therefore please confirm fi these are necessary for availing Loan

P.Biswas
                      For Car Loan purpose you dont require to open an account with SBI. You need to submit the duplicaate premium receipt of LIC Insurance Policy. Apart from that your form 16 and salary slips, address proof, photograph, last qualifying examination mark list, PAN Card, DOB certificate along with your 6 months bank statement is enough.

SBI Bank — Amount not drawn but debited from account

saiyad rajik

I used State Bank of India Debit card to draw money thru ICICI ATM CENTRE (ICICI Bank ATM,
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (52)

SBI Demat Account — login id & trading password

kausik das
                        after opening almost one year of my demat account with sbi bearing the number ESI 14586, i have not received any loginid and...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (47)

saiyad rajik
                        Money withdrawn from ICICI Bank ATM, IBSL, Ground floor, Supertech Icon, VijayKhand, Indirapuram Ghaziabad UP
                        ATM didnt come amount but amount deducted from account
                        I went to withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM, I entered
                        2000 as withdrawal amount but when the transcaction was over i recieved a
                        reciept which stated that TRANSACTION DECLINED RESPONSE CODE 072
                        % UNABLE TO PROCESS
                        But on checking the balance again the amount i.e 2, 020:00 was
                        deducted. i went to SBI branch and submitted
                        the application regarding the same, Bank manager of the branch said that
                        the money will be again credited to my account in 2 3 days.. but even
                        after 2 Month's now, the money isnt credited now.
                        What should i do now???

# WITHDRAWL #SAVINGS
                        TRANSACTION DECLINED
                        RESPONSE CODE 072
                        % UNABLE TO PROCESS
                        i have faced the same problem. but nothing seems to be happening. and just because people dont follow up these banks are taking advantage of it.i think we need to do something.
                        mine too ICICI bank an ammount of 10, 000 i have even made a police complaint..nothing seems to be happening..
                        please do inform me i[censored] have any progress. i am now making a complaint to RBI OMBUSMAN ..
                        thanking you
                        len
                        dear sir

i have withdrawal my amount from andhra bank atm located in m p nagar zone 1 bhopal
                        madhya pradesh

i have withdrawal my amount but no money comes out
                        but from my account the amount is debited 1000/- this is happend in 31 dec 2009
                        and i have also made online complaint for this but no one respones me the complain number is Cc[protected] which i have done in 5 jan 2010

my account number is

anish ahmed khan

with regard
                        anish ahmed khan
                        dear sir,
                        I have withdrawal 100/- from ICICI bank atm at the branch of vivek vihar petrol pump.(atm id -S1CW5415).but no money comes out.
                        but from my account the amount is debited 100/-&thi is happened in 12 july 2011.
                        and i have also made online complaint for this but no one respones me the complain number is AT[protected] . which i have done in 13 JULY 2011.

my account number is

with regard
                        pradosh kumar tiwari
                        account no-[protected]

nitin kumar jain
                          sir, i loss my atm card, after this i completed all formality for duplicate atm card in feb. month, but till now im not get new card.i also complain online sbi 7 my Complaint Ticket Number : CC[protected] .but from bank side no responce, so plz tell me what can i do in this matter...?
                          name-nitin kumar jain
                          SBI Saving A/c No.-[protected]
                          branch -main Branch lalitpur (u.p.) 284403

State Bank of India — harashment of card holders

DR DIL;IP DAS
                            To
                            SBI CARD
                            First of all I have to write few lines about SBI card which is major headache for me.
                            I...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Patil Balkrishna Narayan
                            I Patil Balkrishna Narayan holding an Salary Account in SBI –Dahanu Road Branch (354) My S/B A/C No-[protected] swiped my ATM cum debit card in ATM outlet of Bank of Maharashtra Ruparel College Branch Mahim/Dadar Mumbai on 2nd April 2009 for drawing rs.1000 ( One Thousand only) but machine displayed the massage unable to process.also I received the printed massage slipe.I tried repeatedly 5 times consecutively and got same massage. “Unable to process” lateron 7th April I swipoed my ATM card at SBI ATM booth at near PLAZA CINEMA Dadar for rs 1000/- twice and withdrawn rs 2000/- and drawn ministatement it was showing that Rs 3000/- has already deducted from my a/c on 2nd april ( that ia rs.1000/- three times) I complained to Branch manager BOM Ruparel Branch he advised me to contact to My A/c holder SBI Branch accordingly Ihad given written complaint to bank manager SBI Dahanu ROad Brabch with all details and copies of five massages received ‘UNABLE TO PROCESS” on 2nd April09 but till date the amount is not reverted to my account.
                            well it will take around 4-5 months to get back your money.
                            I hhad faced the same problem once

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                              In my account rupees 295 has deduct why have this amount deducted two times why
                              State Bank Of India [SBI]
                              getting alert of account credited and few amount debited
                              State Bank Of India [SBI]
                              receiving messages from bz - cbssbi of sbi bank of other account holder
                              State Bank Of India [SBI]
                              amount deducted for sbi personal accidental insurance
                              4 days ago