State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6294)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

nitin kumar jain
sir, i loss my atm card, after this i completed all formality for duplicate atm card in feb. month, but till now im not get new card.i also complain online sbi 7 my Complaint Ticket Number : CC[protected] .but from bank side no responce, so plz tell me what can i do in this matter...?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:29:27
name-nitin kumar jain
SBI Saving A/c No.-[protected]
branch -main Branch lalitpur (u.p.) 284403

State Bank of India — harashment of card holders [Resolved]

DR DIL;IP DAS
    To
    SBI CARD
    First of all I have to write few lines about SBI card which is major headache for me.
    I...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Patil Balkrishna Narayan
    I Patil Balkrishna Narayan holding an Salary Account in SBI –Dahanu Road Branch (354) My S/B A/C No-[protected] swiped my ATM cum debit card in ATM outlet of Bank of Maharashtra Ruparel College Branch Mahim/Dadar Mumbai on 2nd April 2009 for drawing rs.1000 ( One Thousand only) but machine displayed the massage unable to process.also I received the printed massage slipe.I tried repeatedly 5 times consecutively and got same massage. “Unable to process” lateron 7th April I swipoed my ATM card at SBI ATM booth at near PLAZA CINEMA Dadar for rs 1000/- twice and withdrawn rs 2000/- and drawn ministatement it was showing that Rs 3000/- has already deducted from my a/c on 2nd april ( that ia rs.1000/- three times) I complained to Branch manager BOM Ruparel Branch he advised me to contact to My A/c holder SBI Branch accordingly Ihad given written complaint to bank manager SBI Dahanu ROad Brabch with all details and copies of five massages received ‘UNABLE TO PROCESS” on 2nd April09 but till date the amount is not reverted to my account.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:28:57
    well it will take around 4-5 months to get back your money.
    I hhad faced the same problem once

Sunit Jadhav
      My grandma Sharajabai Ganpatrao Jadhav, a widow of a freedom fighter
      Ganpatrao Bapuji Jadhav.
      Identity card No.: 545,
      P.P.O. No. POM/C/8554
      SBI A/c No.:[protected]
      Location: Devali, Dist- Wardha
      Central & State(Maharashtra) Government Pension holder

She have not received a pension from 27/12/2006(from Last 26 months).
      She entitled for Rs.6000.00 (Central Gov.)+ 500 ( State Gov.) per month
      as per last receipt of pension by Nov'2006.

We had submitted thrice live certificate to you as per your guideline.
      First On 30/01/2007 then 26/06/2008 & again on 10/11/2008.
      Also one certificate submitted to Treasury office at Wardha in November 08.
      Even after we neither received earlier pension amount nor start to get the pension.

Again did an effort on 12/02/2009 by submitting all the documents.

Request you to kindly look into matter urgently as she is very old now & required a money for her hospitalization & treatments.
      Please guide & intervene in this matter.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:45

PRABHANSHU KUMAR
        I HAD WITHDRAW RS.500 FROM HDFC BANK ATM BY A SBI ATM. CARD NO.[protected]
        WHICH IS ISSUED ON THE NAME OF MY FATHER HIRENDRA KUMAR JHA.WHEN I INSERT ATM CARD FIRST TIME AND APPLIED FOR MONEY WITHDRAW OF RS.500 A SLIP COME AND IT WAS WRITEEN THAT TRANSACTION IS INVALID...BUT SECOND TIME I GOT RS.500.INITIALY IT WAS RS.2000 BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT NUMBERED [protected]..BUT AFTER SECOND TRANSACTION WHEN I CHECKED MY BALANCE IT WAS RS.1000 INSPITE OF RS.1500...
        SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM SERIOUSLY...I SHALL BE OBLIDGE TO YOU FOR THIS.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:28:51
        On 08/09/2009 I went SBT ATM located at S R College in Trichy, tamil nadu using my UCO Bank debit card for the withdrawl of Rs.1000/- Neither I have not received the money nor the transaction slip from the ATM. Then I went SBI ATM located at west bouleward road and take Rs.1000/- using the same card. But the transaction slip tells that Rs.2000/- will be deducted from my uco bank savings account. I have given a detailed letter to the branch manager of State bank of Travancore chinnakadai street branch as well as Uco bank branch manager. So far the amount not credited to my uco bank savings account.
        Kindly take necessary action in this regard

N Natarajan
        On 17/02/2010 I went SBT ATM located at KOREGAON PARK, PUNE, MAHARASTRA using my PNB Bank debit card for the withdrawl of Rs.10000/- Neither I have not received the money nor the transaction slip from the ATM. But the transaction slip tells that Rs.10000/- will be deducted from my PNB bank savings account. I have given a complain on our branch manager in N.Y. ROAD JAUNPUR So far the amount not credited to my PNB bank savings account.
        Kindly take necessary action in this regard

GAURAV SINGH
        I HAD WITHDRAW RS.10000 FROM HDFC BANK ATM BY A PNB ATM. CARD NO. [protected]
        WHICH IS ISSUED ON THE NAME OF GAURAV SINGH. WHEN I INSERT ATM CARD FIRST TIME AND APPLIED FOR MONEY WITHDRAW OF RS.10000 A SLIP NO COME AND IT WAS WRITEEN THAT TRANSACTION IS CANCILLED...BUT SECOND TIME I GOT RS.10000.INITIALY IT WAS RS.12028 BALANCE ..BUT AFTER SECOND TRANSACTION WHEN I CHECKED MY BALANCE IT WAS RS.10000 INSPITE OF RS.10000...

Regards & Thanks

Gaurav Singh

SBI Cards — Decline of Credit Card in spite of payment of full dues. [Resolved]

aniruddh basu
          This refers to my Sbi Tata card no: [protected] which got declined on the 30th of April, 2009 amounting to Rs.8400...

ajmer singh hundal
          Sir, I lost Maestro ATm Card No [protected] 6518 at Jaipur todayat 1930 hrs. request freeze and deactivate ATM . It was an ADD on Card issued to my wife Mrs Charanjit Kaur.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:28:35
          sir, still i din't get my atm card password. sbi bank not giving to me the password and i was apllied in january for atm debit card. but i received the atm card nd i din't get the password.
          sir, when i was in Tirupati i lost my atm card & i foget my card number, so i request you to deactive my atm card. A/C. No0.[protected]
          whether my ATM can be used in the paypal trasaction / thank you.

atm maestro card — lost

i lost my atm maestro card, please block it and offer another atm maestro card immediately. atm no.[protected]. account no.[protected].
          my name is syed mohammed(account holder)

Sunil Sharma
            Sir this is one of my query my father has account in SBI shakur pur branch, In Feb month my father used our ATM card in Kaleva ATM near Rani Bagh He entered Rs 20000/- for withdrawl but at the same time he recieved only transection receipt but he dint get money, But shocking part was that money has been credited from his account, Immediately we launch a complaint in customer care, Customer care executive told him to launch complaint at your concern brach where your account exist. Immediately he rush to our shakur pur branch & met with Ritu, Branch manager of Shakur Pur branch, According to her Concern ATM belongs to Badali brach & she also told that they will send a complaint letter there & our money will credit in our account with in 15 days, But today almost four month has been over but no action has been taken yet. The branch people also gave us a copy of complaint letter which has been forwaded to Badali brach, We also visited at badali branch last week according to them money should transfer last monday but till day money din't credit in our account, Today i met with Mr Vineet but he is also unable to confirm any thing request your help to resolve our problem.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:28:28
            i was withdrawing RS.1500 rupees twice time on 1 may, 2009 at that time i could not get the money but the cash debited from my account .But the day after tomorrow i had seen that 1500 rupees credited in my account but the rest amount not credited till now.
            i rakesh singh chauhan having the Bank account No. [protected] beg to state that i am using the ATM card of Chattisgarh (SBI, chakradhar Nagar, Raigarh) and while using the card at maharashtra ATM (OFC, Main gate, Bhadravati, Chandrapur) i have withdrawn 4000/- Rs. but i could not get the cash but the amount has been deducted from my account. i have infromed about this incident to the Branch Manager of Bhadravati OFC, and Manager Of SBI, Chakradhar Nagar, Raigarh but nobody has given co-operation regarding this, I have also Launched a complaint in writing in both the Branches and on u r website Also but till no Action has been taken even after a week. Sir, I[censored] give
            some solution for this problem i will be greatefull to u

rakesh singh chauhan
            I HV ACCOUNT IN SBI, JSPL BRANCH, MY ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected], IN MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT ITS WRITTEN THAT THERE IS UNCLEARED BALANCE OF RS. 2670/-, WHATS THAT AMOUNT ??
            SAILESH
            this is my 4 th complaint and not any response or action has been taken till now. I have withdrawn rs 4000/- from the ATM (SBI, OFC, CHANDRAPUR, MAHARASHTRA) But the amount has been deducted from my account and i could not get the cash. Sir, i am using the ATM card of SBI, chakradhar nagar, RAIGARH(C.G.) I have given complaint in both the branches but i havent got my money back and also no further improvement in this process. my account statement is showing 4000/- Rs Debit and then Credit(its showing "COR CSH WDL") and Again Debit on the same date i.e on 22/09/2009 but i could not get the cash and i am facing a lot of trouble no body is responding properly in this matter.

I request u to please sort out this problem immidiately and oblige the transaction number was
            5441SIAN00471102
            sir .is branch me mera account hai maine atm ke liye kai bar requist ki par mera atm abhi tak nahi aya jab ki mera account ded sal se yaha par hai my sbi branch is bhadrawati dt chandrapur state maharashtra..mera account no hai [protected]...so accequis send me an atm
            R/Sir,

I am Rakesh Singh Chauhan, having An account in Chakradhar Nagar (RAIGARH, C.G.) Branch,
            Sir, from last few days my account is showing negative balance of 50, 000 thousand, on
            enquiry I came to know that it was the instruction of RBI for the verification of Signatures.

But, Since I was in a private Job and I have Shifted to Orissa, I can not go that branch for
            the verification only. Also I think its illegal to Lock the account of any Customer for this reason,
            Sir, I have already requested the Branch Manager regarding this matter But not any action has been
            taken. Sir, I request you to please do the needfull, as I need the net banking
            frequently also my money has been locked in this account.

RAKESH SINGH CHAUHAN
            A/c NO. [protected]
            respected sir,

i suman sen have an account in state bank of india amherst street branch (kolkata)west bengal.my account no is [protected].every month i deposit my salary cheque in the same but it takes more than 5 working days to clearing it.i face lots of problem due to same.please sir kindly do the needfull to resolve this problem at na earlist.

i shall be greatful to u i[censored] look through this problem and do accordingly as soon as possible.
            thanking you.
            regards,

suman sen.
            a/c no-[protected] state bank of india kolkata(west bengal)(amherst street branch)

RAKESH SINGH CHAUHAN — ATM DEBIT CARD

SIR,

I (MUKESH SINGH CHAUHAN) HAVING S/A IN SBI, BEHROR BRANCH AND A/C NO. IS [protected]. MY ATM DEBIT CARD IS DAMAGED DUE TO SOME REASON. SO I REQUEST YOU TO STOP MY ABOVE MENTIONED A/C NO. CARD.

SBI Bank — No dues of car loan [Resolved]

Jayanthi Mohan
              Sub: Procurement of new car loan from SBI
              Ref: Your cibil report dated 22.4.2009,
              CONTROL...

mishu23
              I applied for a Demand draft for Rs 200.00 through Internet banking of SBI with INB Reference Number ID00066688 on 19.4.09. from my account Number[protected]. The DD was supposed to be delivered to my registered address within 5 working days. DD was not delivered till 29.4.09. I visited the Branch on 29.4.09 and contacted the concerned officials. Even after searching for over an hour the staff had no clue of the DD.
              The DD was later located at the personal efforts of the Grahak Mitra, Sh Pravin Makkar.
              If this is the state of efficiency of Internet Banking of SBI, the so called Beast Bank, I wonder why should we resort to Internet Banking.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:55:56
              My self vinita singh attre.I HAVE DEPOSIT Rs.510 through my SBI debit card no-[protected] at[protected] on 10:47 am.My A/C no-[protected] & transection no.[protected].kindly provide my INB REFFERENCE NO. within 2 days urgentally in my [protected]@gmail.com
              MY MOB.NO.[protected]

HAREKRISHNA DASH
                I would like to draw your kind attention to the following facts;

 On 31-10-07, while withdrawing Rs.15, 000/- from the ATM counter located at SBI Main branch, Dhenkanal, due to technical defect of the ATM m/c, I could draw only Rs.12, 500/-, but Rs 15, 000/- was debited from my account.
                 The matter was informed to SBI JODA BRANCH as well as to the SBI Dhenkanal Main branch by fax immediately
                 In the meanwhile on 4th December-2006 my Savings Account([protected]) was transferred from Joda branch to SBI, Dhenkanal branch ([protected]).
                 In the month of Jan-07, while enquiring the status of my missing amount at JODA branch, I was informed verbally that as because my account had been transferred, hence the cheque of the missing amount (Rs 2, 500/-) returns back.
                 On 22-08-07 I sent one reminder to your branch in this regard, but no response I have received till date.
                 On 04-02-08 I sent my 3rd Reminder in this regard to the Branch manager, JODA and a copy was endorsed to the Manager SBI, Dhenkanal Main branch

I deeply regret to inform you that till date neither I have received my missing amount (Rs.2, 500/-) nor received any feed back in this regard from SBI.

So I request to look into the matter seriously and take necessary action ;so that the missing amount can be recovered at the earliest possible
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:27:43
                I have also experienced similar problems not once but twice. First amount was for Rs 3000/- and second for amount Rs 2500/-.

Both instances there was no cash disbursement from the ATM machines. Complaints were lodged at the home branch at SBI Kacharakanahalli, Kamannahalli, Bangalore but nobody in this lucrative bank seems to have any answers, let alone a solution.

It is really a shame that India's No. 1 bank is so incompetent and our money disappear into thin air.

Which banks should we put on faith in?

Hope the Govt. look closely into this matter. Many people have had the same / similar issues and this fact is know because of an article in the Times of India sometime in June 2009.
                How to getting missing amount

State Bank of India — user id and password [Resolved]

ram ratan agrawal
                  sbi adb hasanpur road 5912 a/c-no-[protected] name kiran kumari goel add-hasanpur bazar samastipur maine 19/03/2009 ko branch...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (115)

Nishant Tripathi
                  My self Nishant Tripathi having salary account in SBI Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College campus branch Gorakhpur my Account No. is “[protected]”& ATM card number is “[protected]”. Sir I want to bring this in your kind information that I was trying to withdraw Rs. 20, 000/- Dated 06/04/09 with my SBI card from the ATM Machine o[censored]nion Bank Of India (located on Cant Thane road which comes under Union Bank Civil Court branch ) but the machine was unable to process so I did not get the cash but while checking the ministatement it shows deduction of Rs.20, 000/- from my account.
                  For the above said matter I made awritten complain in SBI M.M.M Emgg. College Branch Gorakhpur but till date the deducted amount is not credit in my account .
                  So I request you to kindly look into
                  the matter & help me out.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:27:34
                  So I request you to kindly look into
                  the matter & help me out.

Thanking You
                  With Regards

Nishant Tripathi
                  (Design Engineer)
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  I Shania Bano a/c no.[protected] withdraw 4 thousand rs. yesterday but it shows that i withdraw 4 thousand rs. 2 times but sir i withdrew only one time. Please sir i need urgently money to deposite my collegefee .So sir please solve my problem i will very very thankful to u.
                  Please sir solve my problem immediately so i deposite my fees immediately.
                  THANKING YOU
                  yours faithfully
                  Shania Bano

While using atm no (sbi[protected] on 04/11/10 at HDFC Bank ATM at IMT Manesar(HR) there was invalid transication of 2000/ at 11 AM but the amount was deduceted from account and i do not get money .
                  Again transication of 2000/ done on same date at 3PM from YES BANK GURGAON.

CUSTOMER NAME- SUNAINA DEVI
                  phone no -[protected]/[protected]
                  ACCOUNT NO [protected]
                  Branch MAKHDUMPUR
                  JHENABAD
                  BIHAR

We also try to call on helpline no which is generally busy.

Plz do the needfull to recover the amount.
                  Sunaina devi

Krishnarao Namdeorao Navale
                    Dear Sir- I have opened Current Account in State Bank Of India, Bhayander - West, Thane - 401101 in the month of Feb. 2007 in the name of M/s. Mahesh Motors. Total amount deposited was Rs. 50, 000.00
                    The accont was operatinal till June 2007.Because of some unavoidable cicumstances, our Company was not functioning properly. I have kept the account open by keeping minimum amount of Rs. 10, 000 as advised by Bank. In Jan. 2009, when I tried to remove the balance amount, they told me that only
                    rs 825 is balance on your account & rs. 9175 is deducted due to non operative of account for long time. I have told them, Bank had not send me any e-mail statement nither they have send any hard copy by post. Just for not operating for 1.5 year, how you are debitting rs. 9175 without any notice ? Their Chief Account Officer Mr. Rebello, had suggested me to visit again after 15 days, Whenever I try to see him, he always gives me some excuses, e.g. now audit is going on, come tomarrow. When I met Branch Manager, he had assured me to do some settelment in the month of April 09. On 18th April, again, when I met Mr. Rebello, he said, now reversing is impossible. When I threaten him to go to Consumer Forum, again he used the time killing tactice, come after 15 days. I want my money back with 14 % interest.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:27:34
                    hi
                    your comment on sbi wrking system is true, sbi - bhy branch is a time eating process even for small transaction, services are very poor as if people ther go to withdraw banks money and not their wond deposit. keep patience, do well but dont leave them till u get your money back

all the best

kavita

I am in transaction with INTER CARGO COURIER COMPANY. They have asked me to send a draft to you bank in the name of ACCOUNT NAME :DAVID REBELLO ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected] BANK NAME:STATE BANK OF INDIABANK BRANCH:BHAYANDER WEST.

If you don't mind can you give me details about the account holder. I mean how long the account holder is there and what is holding and his transaction details. I know it is very difficult for you. But you know this is an international corrier company and they are delivering a parcel for me. But I don't know them. So, I am afraid I will lose money. If the draft will be taken and nothing they will give then surely it will be a loss for me. There are so many fake people are there. If you will find this person to be fake then you can tell me. My uncle is Commissioner and he will take action according to that. Please tell me about this person. I am in Banglore as an Healthcare BPO employee.

If you can't then I will send someone to bank for the inquiry it may put you in problem, which I don't want. Please kindly help me for it.
                    dear sir,

I want to open new a/c in SBI Bhayandar (west) branch. i have received new A/c Opening form. In branch SBI gives Personal Accident Policy but i have already Personal Accident Policy in other nationalized company. SBI can't open my a/c without
                    Insurance policy. Please kindly help me for it. And he demanded Rs.1500/- for new a/c

(Rs.1000/- for New a/c and Rs.500/- for Personal Accidental Policy)

State Bank of India — ATM PIN IS NOT WORKING [Resolved]

J N V L KIRAN
                      First i got atm of sbi account holding [protected] and it is facing technical problem, so the bankers suggested...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ronjobaba
                      I had on 130309 submitted a letter intimating that the Savings a/c holder [protected], SK Datta Ray had expired on 050309 and that his Air Force pension be dicontinued.Further, that I as nominee registered with the Branch, be paid the balances available in his SB a/c and FDR a/c[protected]; that the Branch let me know of the formalities if any. The nominee reg.Nos recorded by the Branch are N/44/83/800 dt.190503 & N/42/396 dt 26062000.
                      The Chief Manager accepted my letter after noting down my Telephone/Cell Nos. with an assurance that he would verify the records and get back to me within the next 3days. It was my 3rd visit to his Office and I had requested that since nominee stood registered at their end they should not take time.
                      I have yet not received any telephonic call nor written advise from the Branch.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:00:10

Kumar Brata Ghosh
                        I am being constantly harassed by SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt Ltd for Card due payment and hence it is causing me great distress.

I had repeatedly mailed them my concerns regarding this Card Account and in spite of repeated requests of ‘timely’ account statements there have been many occasions where the account statement was not even delivered.

Since we have not received the account statement in advance of the due date it is but natural to make late payments and any late fee charge is unwarranted. Please note that tracking a card account online is of least priority for me as I have other commitments and these concerns had been voiced well in advance when this card was in its operative stage.

I have also communicated that if there is anything due to be paid apart from the below mentioned headings I will be more than glad to clear it. As per my understanding, there is nothing due apart from these unwarranted charges.

FEE – Late Payment (EXCL GST 43.26)
                        FINANCE CHARGES (EXCL GST 50.31)
                        TOTAL GST DEBIT FOR CURRENT STMT

However the company is still resorting to coercive measures and sending repeated notices for these unwarranted charges.

Please find a scanned copy of the Demand Notice that I have recieved from R Narayanan & Associates on behalf of M/s SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd.

Details :
                        Card Account Number :[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:26:57

SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd. — Harasment for fake dues

I have been receiving regular calls and emails for the FAKE pending dues against the SBI Cerdit Card bearing No.[protected]. I had explained so many times that no pending dues are applicable against me, please check your records carefully. If any, please provide me that valid proof or bills, but they keep on insisting to settle the matter.

It is really frustrating and mental torture by these people, continue harasment for no reason. If they continue to haras than I have to take some stren action against these people.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

State Bank of India - Kannur (Kerala) (0822) — Non transfer of pension account [Resolved]

Dcruz
                          Sir/Madam

Myself Mrs.Hazel D'cruz is a Railway pensioner since 1996, PPO No WR/41818/489212 dtd 14/05/1996.At...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

swati.palande
                          I am having saving bank account in State Bank of India, Antop Hill Branch, C-19/13-14, SBI Officer Quarter, Kane Nagar, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037. Regarding transaction of Rs. 5000/- which is debited in my account as showing as withdrawn from ATM at GHOD NADHI, SHIRUR, PUNE. But I don’t have any idea about this transaction I never gone there and never no about this place. As well as I am keeping my ATM card always with me only and no body know the password of the ATM. I have submitted to Antop Hill Branch 1st letter dtd.24th January 2009 & reminder letter dtd.27th January 2009. But Till date I have not received single response from the branch.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:29:55
                          It was 3rd of August 2009 at 8:3 PM when I went to Haridwar, Uttrakhand ATM BAHADRABAD to withdraw an amount of Rs. 2000/- from SBI BANK ATM CARD In spite of applying the whole process of withdrawing the money from ATM I was not been able to get the amount from there. But the most strange thing happened with me is that the same amount was debited from my account.
                          You are requested to kindly consider this matter and give me a feedback at the earliest.

Kindly help to credit the same amount as earliest.

Raje Singh
                          I tried to withdraw money from Union bank ATM from my SBI atm card. due to some technical problem the transaction was declined . I tried twice for amount 16000 and 9000 and both transaction got declined. but amount has been deducted from my account. Please resolve my issue.
                          my name is akash gupta, i have my saving sbi account in Jahangirabad (Bulandshahr), U.P.
                          Regarding transaction of Rs. 10, 000 which is debited in my account on 23 aug, 2009 from SBI ATM in sec -2 Noida (U.P.), which i have not done. That ATM no. is 1AN00593601 and during the process of taking out mini statement by me the transaction was failed and when i saw my balance enquiry in other atm then i found Rs.10, 000 less in my account. I have also applied application in S.B.I. Sector 2, Noida but i m not getting any response from there. my account no. is [protected]
                          Please Help me out.

Mayank Goel
                            Respected Sir,

I am mayank goyal.3.5 month before I lost my debit card of SBI, at the same day I was blocked that.I went to my branch to reissue my ATM card . 26th of march they send my card by speed post to my address. As SBI Call centre, In absence of me, that post was returned.But now nobody know that where is my ATM card/speed post. When I call to My branch they reffered me to call centre, and If I call to call centre they reffered me to branch and speed post department.

So my request is please tell me that what should I do, please do something.

My speed post no is EY[protected] IN.
                            My Branch is in cetrum plaza, sec-51, Gurgaon, Haryana