State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6746)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

richa singh
SBI collection team is the worst in india..........they hire all the dirty illeterate people,who dont have manners to talk to anyone not even females............i would request people not to get SBI credit card.....it pathetic
SBI Collection team the worst in mumbai, They are not collection agents, they are bhais. the way they speak its aweful and in a disgusting manner. Pathetic is not the word..they promise something and then they say where did we say that.the main dialouge was Aaj aap ko pay karna hi padega, kuch bhi karke, kaise bhi karke woh hamara problem nai hai, main aadmi bhej raha hoon.i agreed to make the min payment as asked and then he was very nice may be his target was acheived. then he says agle mahine settlement karte hain and no sign of him since 20 days specially when a customer is ready to settle the collection agent disappears saying arre yaar Audit chalu hai, khana kha raha hoon, shaam talak call karta hoon. approval ke liye rukha hoon. agar aap nai ruk sakte hain tho jo chaiye woh kar lo. wow superb employees i must say.when i ask him 20 din ka audit chalu tha kya, he says audit tho audit hota hai aapko kya malum.arre tension mat le main karata hoon and i have to keep on waiting for the lousy approval to come which is on its way from 20 days, which is strange.SBI a big bank takes more than 3 weeks of approval, wow. then i get a response saying call karta hoon and no sign of him again and the field executives visit the house arre payment baaki hai sir ka, kab karenge. then i call up the agent who is handling my file, again he says arre usko tho maine bhaga diya na sir, aap tension mat lo, aap ko bharosa nai hai kya mujh pe. i asked collection manager ka number do, he says main hee hoon coll manager, aap ko mujh se baat karna padega.then after forcing him i got the managers number who is Ms.Sarita[protected] the no is invalid, can you beat that. Guys who ever is reading this email can understand my frustration that i have been having since Dec-10. it just does not STOP, it goes on and on and on. Will post some more. i just hope my settlement happens as per promised by the agent.now he has promised that he will call by 6.30pm lets see what happens then. m sure its not the person's fault who speaks to me, they are trained in such a way by SBI bank to collect money.

VIJAY GAHIN
    i have given all necessary documents required for gold sbi card but after getting documents i have no reply from branch (dadar) bank as i also received verification call .

SBI — No documents receive

hi

My name is krishan kumar and I opened a bank account in sbi in rohini branch sec 24 on 1st Jan 2009
    But I did'nt get any document or call or any other information from bank till now regarding my bank account
    Before this i have send mail to sbi complaint site but no response from there also. Only I get a confirmation mail from there that we have received your complaint and thanks to connect with us but no response after that so plz do needfull
    Yes I agree to this. The SBI credit card people have taken my confidential documents including salary slip, age and address proof and completely vanished. No one has contacted me after that. I am worried that there might be some foul play and either want a confirmation/rejection of apllication or my documents back. The person who contacted me was also from Dadar branch. I have also not recieved any application no. When i contacted the SBI Customer care, they have told me that they do not have the executives details and cannot help me with contacting the person.
    dear sir,
    i have applied for SBI clerical staff exam my registration number 1370217 i have not yet received my admit card for my exam.
    please send me admit card in my address otherwise in my mail_id.

Balvir Kanda
      I along with my wife are maintaining a saving account no. [protected] Cust ID no.9288774 & [protected] Cust ID no.9288772 in your branch at Jalandhar near State Bank of India, Opposite circut house, civil lines Jalandhar.

I want to close these accounts and with the reason visited your branch in the IInd week of December 2007 but I was told to visit your Branch adjoining Narinder Cinema, Jalandhar because our saving accounts were attached with Demat facility.We signed 2-3 forms alongwith application for closure & handed over to the person concerned( do not remember the name). After that I visited your branch 2-3 times requested to close the account as your bank is regularly debiting my account with penal charges but no one listen to the request of the client. After that I was approached through your call centre for having a credit card. I requested the Madam calling me that we should apply for a credit card and she will help me to close my saving accounts. I once again gave application alongwith with 2-3 forms for closing the account to some one Mr.Harish(Mobile No.[protected]) but of no use. You may check the applications for credit cards must be lying with you and have also not received the credit cards also.

I am very much surprised that no one is ready to give a receipt even on the carbon copy of the request letter and simply tell every time that your account will be closed with 2-3 days but never closed the same and continue to debit my account with your charges. Every time when I visited your branch a new person appears on the seat where I originally submited my application for closure of saving account and I have to explain to the new person the purpose of my visit.

Now I am making this complaint in a hope that my account will be closed under intimation to me so that atleast I can save the money lying in my account and further assure you that I shall never see HDFC Bank again and even tell my hundred of friends regarding the functioning of the HDFC Bank.

Balvir Kanda
      H.No.306/10, Preet Nagar,
      Ladowali Road,
      Jalandhar

HDFC Bank — Non closure of account

I am holding an HDFC SB a/c which was not in use. I requested them to close but turning a deaf ear. Withdrawn the amount, then sent a debit card and a letter to keep the minimum balance. I have returned the pass book and cheque book with a request to close the a/c about three months ago. I do not want to continue there. Please give the solution.
      Dr.S.S.C.Chakra Rao, 67-B, Shanti Nagar Kakinada-533003.

SBI Cards — HARASSMENT - LEGAL NOTICE [Resolved]

RAJAN SETH
        1. One fine day in Aug 2007 I received a demand draft by post at my residential address for Rs 34000/- in Aug 2008 for which...

SBI - Pension Payment Service — NON RELEASE OF PENSION FROM DEC/2008 [Resolved]

ELSY FRANCIS
        Pension code No: F No[protected]
        Ref: Pension/KVS/CHER/1005
        Sb A/C No: [protected] SBI, Trichy road...

Venkatesh R
        I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 35671; Circle Code: 03; Serial No: 78. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
        I am unable to login for the first time with the Username and Password provided from the Bank
        State Bank of India Complaints - Not access the internet banking

I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 60307; Circle Code: 02; Serial No: 68. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
        I wish to get User Name and Password from SBI to access my Balance a/c etc.Please direct.

Vikram G Kotian
          I'm Vikram Kotian I've A/c in SBI Bank in my Branch on March 8th, 2008, I've deposited cheque in Drop Box Provided in the Bank. But still after One week I cannot find my cheque and hasn't been honoured.
          The Bank Employees are not in any position to trace my cheque and the reply has not been satisfactory from them. This the sheer case of the Banks Sloppy Work as they are answerable for Misplacing that too my Salary Cheque because of this stupidity I've to stop all my transaction of my utility Bills.
          The Attitude of the Employees also very sloppy as they do not have any accountablility for their work.
          So, I strongly recommend to take the legal action on them so this can't be repeated.
          Hi Team,
          I just wanted to know below:
          1) What are pre requiements oof opening a PPF Account in your bank?
          I stay in mumbai but my PAN card and all other document have permanent address of my Hown town
          Please suggest
          hi i am member of marol state bank and would like to know what are essential document required to open pension account.pan card, rashion card and voting card are not enough? is electricity bill is necessary?
          i am sorry to say but branh manager is unable to satisfy needs of coustmer so i request you to please take necessary action.
          yours faithfully

State Bank of India — my atm card is broken.So that i want new atm card instead of old one [Resolved]

kishore kumar chaluvadi
            my sbi atm card was broken into two pieces(parts). So i want new atm card instead of old one.
            So plz issue the new...

v siju
            in the statement which has send to me by sbi cards simpli they hd charged lot of money without intimating to me,and also the interest calculation is wrong.i had paid almost half the amount of my due before the due date still they had taken interest for the whole amount,about this i had called to the customer service for the reversal of charges but negative was the repli,they are telling just pay the cash or cancel your card any one you can chose nothing can be done more than this

H PRAKASH PAI
              I was holding SBI credit card bearing no. [protected](now cancelled). I was making prompt payments before the due date. During Feb 2005, to my surprise, I received a draft for Rs 36, 500/- without my consent.However, I did not encash the draft and the same was returned to Delhi office.Since then, I have been getting payment reminders towards dues with heavy interest.I was getting many calls asking me to clear the dues.
              Now I have been served a lawyer notice asking me to clear all dues with an ultimatum or face consequences in the court.As per me, dues prior to the issue of draft have been settled which is duly acknowledged by SBI credit cards.
              In view of the above, I am lodging the complaint with you.
              My SBI Card No. [protected] Valid Thru 08/08 on the Name of Abhishek Agnihotri.
              I got my A/c Setelled in September 17, 2007 and received the letter Signed by -
              Asst Manager Payment Assistant Unit.
              Chirantan Kumar
              Sbi Cards
              A/41, Vinmar House Midc Central Road,
              Andheri - East Mumbai-400093.
              I issued 3 cheque against the settlement which are as follows-

1-) Bombay Mercantile Bank Cheque No.702125 dated 19/09/2007 of amount Rs 5666/- which is cleared.

2-)Punjab National Bank Cheque No.550043 & 550044 dated 15/10/2007 & 15/11/2007 -- these two cheques are not issued from your side to my bank for the clearance against the setellment.
              I have the receipt and the letter that i got against my account setellment, have also called number of times to your customer care and have visited your Vinmar house department 3 times and is regularly calling one of your employee working with SBI in Vinmar House from 2 months Named Sameer (M)-[protected] Mumbai, but he is wasting my time not responding and now not picking my phone also as i was persuing your dept to clear my balance ammount as i am wondering that if SBI dont need their money or what????
              Kindly support me in my setellment of account without any delays.

Abhishek Agnihotri
              (M)-[protected]

RAKESH MIGLANI

Subject: Re; Misleading information and Billing For Credit Card.

This is in regard to the Credit Card which I was holding with your bank. My Particulars are:

Rakesh Miglani
                Credit Card No: [protected]
                House No: 1033, Sector 19B
                Chandigarh-160019
                Mobile: 91-[protected]/91-[protected]

Through this letter of mine I would like to bring to your kind attention towards the harassment and discomfort being given by your Bank and staff members to me and my family members due to which I am suffering a lot. If these kind of services we are getting from your bank then I must say I and my all the family members and relations will withdraw all the savings Accounts, FD’s and credit Cards of your bank as I don’t have much free time to deal with these kind of problems with your bank which now have become the daily routine of your bank and staff members.

I WAS holding the above credit card of your bank till 21st October 2007 when I tried to use a transaction on internet and on 21/10/2007 the card got blocked and I received a call from your staff member that Your above card is blocked due to some security reasons and you will be getting a new credit card with in one week time. After that I didn’t received any credit card from your bank till date but still I am receiving the Bills from your Bank every month without any single usage. I talked about this to one of your executive on phone and he said the new series is not there that is why they have not issued me the new card and I have given them instructions on phone as well as in written to your bank that now looking into your really bad services I don’t want your Credit Cards and I should not receive any Bill When I am not having any of your single credit card. I have already paid all my Bills till the date the card was blocked.

I and my family members are also having savings Account in your bank with Chandigarh branch. I am a regular customer of your bank but I am unable to understand this, why just for the sake of some incentives your staff members are making fool of the customers.

Your bank was also deducting some insurance charges every month from the same card for which I have not given any consent to your any executive of your bank. I am really facing the harassment with the services given by your bank. I would like to request you to stop sending me the Bills for which I have not used your card from the day 21/10/2007 it was closed. I don’t want to avail any Credit Card facility from your bank.

Herewith, kindly stop all the Billings and Reverse all the Charges which I am receiving till date with immediate effect as I am not at all be able to pay for the bills which I have not used. Kindly stop all the bills and issue a NO DUE CERTIFICATE. Unless if the immediate action is not taken I will left with no alternative and I along with my Family members and all my relations assure you that all the services of Savings Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Current Accounts, Investments, and Credit Cards will be WITHDARAWN with immediate effect and will be forced to take this matter to the media.

IMMEDIATE INTIMATION TO BE GIVEN TO ME THROUGH MAIL/POSTAGE IN WRITTEN

Warm Regards,

PRABIR BASU
                  In my latest SBI credit card statement (March`08), I found two transactions of Rs 32290 & Rs 460 were charged against me which I had not made. Card authority adviced me to send the complain through dispute form on 2nd March. I downloaded the dispute form from their site and e-mailed the duly signed scanned copy 3 times, sent FAX 4 times and hard copy through Speed Post twice. Already 8 days have passed. Still they have not confirmed me regarding the acceptance of documents. Already I have spent lot of money for doing all these things. Every time a new person receives the phone call and tells me new things.
                  Why so ? Creating doubt ! Mentally torturing me.
                  Immediately revert the amount from my statement and inform me, otherwise I am going to take drastic action.
                  Dispute in statement
                  This is to brings you kind attention to malpractice & Hessrasmemnt of SBI Credit Card dept.
                  I, Manoj Kumar had been a Castomer of SBI Silver master Card (Card No. [protected]) holder few month back I found Rs. 3023/- Charged ogainst me which I hed not mode card authority adiviced me to send the complain through dispute. Already two month back passed still they have not confirmed me regarding against complain. I have spent lot of money for doing all there things every time a new person recieve the phone call & tell me new things.
                  Why so..? Creating doubt ..? mentally Torturing me . Immedately revert the amont from my Statement and provide new statement and informed me. Other wise I am going to take drastic action.

From,
                  Manoj Kumar
                  Card No. [protected]
                  Mo.no. [protected]

State Bank of India — Online username and password not working [Resolved]

deepak yadav
                    Dear Sir
                    I opened a (3 in one account with online trading facility) bank account with SBI Medical...

SBI Debit Card — transaction of Rs.6000 on my account without my knowledge [Resolved]

tenzin lhakyi
                    hi,
                    my name is tenzin lakyi n i am extremely tired by complaning this to everywhere but nobody is responding.I was...

Ramu_kumar123
                    STAFF IS SITTING IDLE BUT NOBODY IS TAKING CASH OR WITHDRAWALS FORM ONLY ONE COUNTER OPENED REAMINING SITTING IDLE AT COUNTER COMPLAINED BRANCH MANAGER BUT HE IS NOT TKING CARE OF CUSTOMERS
                    I cannot agree with the statement. My practical experience while visiting the Branch so many times tell that this is probebly one of the most polite courtious, well versed with knowledge staff in any Banks I vae ever seen.
                    I am living Nagda Dist. Ujjain (M.P.)
                    I want Education loan for Higher Studies
                    But before 1 Monts I m contineuous going to SBI Nagda, No resonse taken,
                    I have completed all documents But His says Education Loan form not available
                    So please guide I have very irritated.
                    Yogendra Sharma
                    I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. Satna (M.P.). I have deposited a SBH Wadi (Karnataka) cheque on SBI Satna (M.P) on 24 july 09 for the clearance. The cheque no is 277170. The collection no is 42520632. The cheque amount is Rs. 8933.00 rupees .The cheque is sent on 31 July 09 from Satna (M.P.) branch to SBI Wadi (Karnataka). Till today (12 Sept 09 ) the check is not presented at the SBI Wadi (Karnataka) for the clearance . I have been continuously asking the brach - earlier they used to say the payment is not yet made from other bank. when I enquired with the other party, I came to know that the cheque is not yet presented for clearance.

SBI banks do not answer any query over the phone. I had to send some one from my family to enquire personally ( since I am out of station couldn't visit personally all the times.). But still the cheque is not presented for clearance, I have confirmed with counter party.

Please advise what action I need to take in this scenario

With Regards,
                    Sanjay Kumar Bhatt
                    Assistant Enginner
                    UltraTech Cement Ltd
                    Mob: [protected]
                    gjsdfadlfjkdfjsfjsdfjsdalj jklfja;dslkjdfjakfj;slfjksduieoureqnfn, mnvc, v cvl jljrfjkslkja;lkjdfruqrkfjdfkn, mnz, jksla;fjdslfkad;jfalkjdfuiouepfjkej;faldkfdn, mv., vnzn/v/zxvn., cmvx
                    I agree with nivedita, i m born and brought up in sidhi, few months back i approached this branch for educational loan with all the paper formalities done, but the branch manager threw my papers from his desk saying that this branch does not avail educational loan for my course. I again approached to understand why the loan cannot be done? but the second time also mr. branch manager threw the papers, i was so shattered by this act. Please guide me what shall i do? i want to bring this into light and also wanted to make these kind of government employees realise that yes they do have a job security but they are supposed to react in this way. also please guide me how to make complaint against this manager to the higher authorities?

BHARATHI AENUGULA
                      Date[protected]

To,

1] Mr Vijay Shanker Director,CBI, New Delhi
                      2] Dr. Y. V. Reddy, Governor of the Reserve Bank , New Delhi

Subject : Crores of rupees is looted by the unit of SBI Cards & Payments Pvt Ltd New Dehi who entertains goondas and anti social elements as recovery agents and inhumanly harassing the innocent public in every possible way while deliberately ignoring the RBI directions, to be presented in the appropriate court as per rule of law in the interest of public justice for suitable punishments - Regarding

The complainant Mr CK Man Mohan Rao [ HNo 2-6-35 Sikh Road Secundarabad ] SBI Card Account No[protected] as per QL/150/FEB/08/19139 dated [protected] of the unit of SBI Cards & Payments Pvt Ltd New Dehi has already paid Rs 28000/- [ Rupees twenty eight thousands ] to the goondas led by Mr Hari SBI Cards officer Hyderabad Mobile [protected] , is not included in the payments shown by the bogus advocate Mr Rajeev Agrawal Chamber Y -57 & 58 Civil Wing Tis Hazari Courts Delhi 110054.

The competent local police also reported the fact in this regards. The Ombudsman RBI Hyderadad has also consulted in person and explained the things so far entertained by this team of goondas while ignoring the RBI directions.

Hence the CBI is sincerely requested to interfere into the issue and register case for appropriate punishments in the interest of public justice.

With regards

S/d[protected]
                      MJM Reddy
                      Exe Reporter
                      All India Crime Prevention League
                      Santhi Surabhi Complex ASRao Nagar X Roads
                      Secundarabad 500062
                      Mobile [protected]
                      The matter shall definitely be brought to the notice of appropriate probing authorities for suitable punishments in the interest of public justice.

SBI New Delhi,Dwarka Sec-6 — Non clearance of cheque for 22 days [Resolved]

debashish sen
                        This is to compalin about the ridiculous services of SBI,New Delhi,Dwarka Sector-6 Branch.I deposited a cheque for 9000 rupees...

BALAGOPAL .P
                        Reference no: SB[protected]

This has reference to the Platinum SBI credit card, Ref No.[protected], dispatched thro' Elbee courier. The courier ELBEE refused to hand over the card to me on showing proof with the Ration card.

I have received your INLAND LETTER CARD which states that any one of the documents listed in the letter can be shown as proof for collection. But to my surprise when the delivery boy from ELBEE came to my residence he refused to accept the Ration Card as proof. Your letter was shown to him but in spite of that he refused saying his office has instructed him not to honour Ration Card. The courier cam e to my house at VASHI, Navi Mumbai to deliver. The boy gave me the number of one Mr. Narayan said till I ask SBI to instruct to e-mail saying that Ration card can be proof for handing over. I told him I have cards from Multi national banks received on the same proof. I even went to the extend of saying as a customer I am going to request SBI to change ELBEE as a courier. He never heeded to my request saying that unless he receives the e-mail it is going to be returned back. I have written my comments on the courier receipt chart as well.

Request your help to resolve this issue

Balagopal .P
                        hi

i got a mail from ICICI bank (i am producing the same here.

dispatched on[protected] through ELBEE Courier vide air way bill number[protected].

i not yet received the same.

please look into this...

This has reference to the ICICI bank SR[protected] sent the credit card xxxx9013 redispatched on 29-05-09 through elbee courier vide aireway bill no.[protected].At the time of deliver I am not at home.so your elbee courier send me one sms on my phone .they inform me call on this no.[protected] otherwise card will return to ICICI credit card.But that number not responding. So give me another number .My mobile no.-[protected]. so please you deliverd to this at my home address othervise i m not at home so please credit card deliverd my chandigarh office address .Company Name - Megrisoft Ltd, SCF -80, Sec 47-D Chandigarh.

Mohnesh Kohli

C Mohan
                          Copy of the letter written to executive head, sbi cards attached h/w.
                          From,
                          C. Mohan, SDE
                          Pandeshwara Telephone.Exge,
                          Mangalore-575001.
                          To,
                          The Customer Service Executive,
                          SBI Credit Card Operations.

Sub: billing for non used Credit card No.[protected] – reg

I have already cancelled my credit card and sent the cut pieces of credit card to credit card operations along with my letter. I have not at all applied for credit card nor used your credit card. I have not also applied for SBI Insurance in writing since I have not received any application for that. Once a man telephonically told that he will send insurance form. After applying only it will be credited from card. But I have neither received the form nor applied for it. Still I am getting Bills for the credit card mentioning Flexi pay etc. So, once again I am requesting you to cancel false billings coming to me in future and stop harassing like this.

Yours Sincerely,
                          Sd/-
                          (C. Mohan )

Arijit Sen

I had a SBI Credit Card ( No-[protected]). SBI issued two cards, one in the name of A.SEN and one in the name of ARIJIT SEN and both the cards had the same number. The card named A.SEN landed up in the hands of Mr Atanu Sen and he used the card and defaulted and without doing anything I landed up in trouble and became a defaulter.

Thereafter Mr Atanu Sen settled the account but that didnot solve the problem and increased the worries in my part as I've become a defaulter.

Mr Atanu Sen admitted to SBI that he had used the card and I got calls from SBI Gurgaon that I'm not the concerned person but when asked from a confirmatory mail from their part I was deprived of so.

Request you to pleae help me in this regard.

I have scanned copies of both the cards and a letter given to me from SBI cards which states that as per the declaration of Mr Atanu Sen the amount is payable by him as he has used the card.

Arijit Sen
                            Rakesh Nehra ac.no.[protected] my ATM is lost on 10/04/2015 so please stop my atm & i request to you send my atm below add
                            Rakesh Nehra Panipat Refinery Township Hospital Dadlana Panipat Haryana PIN CODE 132104 MOBILE NO [protected]