State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6746)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

SBI Credit Cards — Hell in Using SBI Credit Card, More worst is Customer care just behaving like govt agency [Resolved]

T.Satya Kishan

I T.Satya Kishan Unfortuantely I have taken the SBI card in the Period of 2003 and there...

SBI Online Net Banking — Money Debited [Resolved]

Neeraj Yadav

I have acct in Sec -2 Noida SbI Bank with net banking enabled. I booked rail ticket at 2nd march....

chinmay garg
MY uncle Dr. G.K.sharma he is govt. doctor. he has SBI Master card but he never used it even a single but rent charges has come and when he fills the form through agent and agent does not tell him about the rent but he asked him he denies andsaid there are no rent.He want to cancle it but no bank staff help him .He wants to cancle it immedieately

In hope of favourable result . Please help immedieately
thanks

State Bank of India — Misspelling of Name [Resolved]

NIROJ KUMAR MISHRA
    It is most disappointing to note that till the time of writing this E-Mail I have not got any response from you against my...

pritpal singh
    i am credit card holder no:[protected]. While applying for card I submitted documents in support of date of birth.My DOB mismatches with the system.As aresult I do not have access to sbi helpline. No one listens at helpline. Immediate action is required, oterwise i will be compelled to withdraw the card. Pritpal singh M [protected] Bank of Baroda karnal Haryana India.
    I am credit card holder no [protected]. While applying for card i submitted documents. My D O B was mismatch on system. As this result i do not have access to sbi helpline no one listen to action immediate is required, otherwise i'll withdraw the card.
    Anuj kumar dubey mob [protected], [protected] delhi

Anuj kumar dubey mob [protected], [protected] delhi
    Solve my problem as early as possibble

Ramchandra Prasad
      SUB- Request To Solve the Problem

Hereby I want to inform you that I am an account holder in SBI Mirganj Branch .My A/C No is -[protected]. I have an agency where I need the transasaction of amounts on daily basis to pay the customers and other parties.For this kind of work we need to withdraw the amt on regular interval of time.I am always ready to pay the charges applied by the bank.We appreciate the services of state Bank.But regarding the Mirganj Branch I’m very sorry to say that the service provided at this branch is very troublesome.Specially the Branch Manager of this branch deals us very rudely.He denies openely from giving us money .Even after requesting very
      Politely he said to close our account. One day he misbehaved with my assistant.Being helpless I am compelled to request you to take a quick action against the Branch Manager because lot of people are feeling much trouble due to the misbehave of him.He also tortures other assistant officers and strictly prevent them to pay us.
      Sir we all are facing lot of troubles due to this personal aggressiveness of Branch Manager.I’m completely helpless and very shameful to my customers.My business reputation in the market is getting loose because I’m unable to pay them at right time.So I have lot of hopes from you to take reasonable step so that I can survive in the market.
      For this kind all o[censored]s shall be very grateful to you.

Best Regards,
      Ramchandra Prasad & Co.
      Uttar Mohalla , Mirganj
      Gopalganj(Bihar)
      A/C No is -[protected]

SUMAN CHATTERJEE
        TO
        THE MANAGER,SBI CREDIT CARD,
        Dear sir, I have an S. B. I.card holder and I am also an SBI Employee,I have deposited my outstanding last 09th of Feb.2008,(and 9th was my last due dt.) that is RS8151.00P.on your cash collection center, CALCUTTA 700020.Nizam Palace,my receipt no. was10769940,Book No. was215399.
        CASH COLLECTOR, told me,that,the above cash should be deposited within 11th of FEB.2008.YOUR PH.banking officer also told me on9thfeb,evening that the intt.and late feewill not be lodging.But unfortunately,when I received the next statement,(st.dt.20feb,2008),it showing that the above amt.RS8151.00is deposited on14thfeb,2008.and late fee is lodgedRS393.26,interest charges on purchase also lodged RS196.53. But which way it was deposited at14th ??? Please rectify the matter immediately other wise I will not pay your mistek, and discontinue the card immediately, MY CARD NO.IS [protected].My email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in with regards, SUMAN CHATTERJEE.
        dear sir
        im not satisfied with your service becouse salesman of your ajency says me that there is no any charges will be imposed to you but now some one is calling from recovery agency i did not buy anything from this card
        so i reqesting to you icant pay this amount wihout using my card so pl discontnue this card with immeadiat effact my card no is [protected].

from
        rajendra lal ral
        card holder
        TO
        THE MANAGER, SBI CREDIT CARD,
        i am not satisfied with your service there is no any charges will be imposed to you but now some one is calling from recovery agency i did not buy anything from this card
        so i requesting to you i cant pay this amount without using my card so pl discontinue this card with immediate effect my card no is [protected].

from
        satish thorat
        card holder

SBI Credit Card — not satisfied with service of credit card statement.

Dear sir
        this is to inform you that i am a statebank credit card user .I had rasister so many complaints regarding statement that i have not recived statement on time so i can not pay my outstanding amount on time . i am not interested to continue my card so this my request to you kindly canciled my card &collect resinable amount as soon as possible

thanks
        rajsrivastava
        cardno.[protected].

State Bank of India — No contact number to reach out to [Resolved]

rekha86
          I too faced the same problem with SBI. This being India most largest bank... do not have a phone number where...

Sanjana Singh
          At the time of issuing the SBI credit card , I remember the customer care executive telling me that I will have 90 days time to pay back any amount that I spend on purschases made through the credit card.
          Hence believing this I took the card very happily.

But to my surprise I found that I was not even given 30 days of time to payback the money and neither was I given any kind of intimation about the payment due date.Also, I was levied with late payment charges for that, which I realised when I happened to check the statement casually assuming I had lots of time to payback.

What the hell was this,firstly they made me a fool by giving a false information on payback period and then when I started writing emails to address this concern where there was no mistake or delay from my end, they didn't even have the courtesy to reply appropriately rather they made me understand the SBI transaction and also wrote to me that I had made the payment late but didn't even mention in the slightest corner of the mail about their failure to inform me before hand and also on the false promise given to me.

It was ridiculous on their part to do so. I seriously wish I could meet the AVP Mr.Ajay Bharti on this regard so that I could explain to him in person what actually went wrong and how sales executives make false promises to people like us just for the heck of issuing cards.

Cr.Card — over due charges & no response

my cr.card no is [protected], my card has expired since 01/08, i talked pesonally, write down comp., thru letter bt no response till d date, as i had mediclaim policy but even after of 1year it expired but d amt with late fee and other charges listed in d statement, I logged d comp but not a single response till d date.plz issue me a new card and let me know d status of my acc.
          My contact no: [protected]

SBI Credit Card — useless credit card and no proper response

SBI Credit is not for State bank of india.. GE Money taken approval to use SBI logo. SBI Card is the property of GE Money only. GE money is the best cheater in the world wide. This Logo using also one of the Great cheating... everyone first know this and use the sbicard... tottally dont take SBI Card and dont use ...
          I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not received my new card or status.Please give me a feed back as early as possible.

SBI application number is[protected].

Mobile No:-[protected].

Chandrakant Sakpal

SBI Credit Cards — locked the card without intimation & no dues in the card to pay.

[protected] my card no please say the reason . why iam not able to use the card. what is the remedy.
          yes I agree

State Bank of India — internet banking cashback of STATE BANK OF INDIA [Resolved]

vvbswamy
            IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ADVERTISEMENT BEING MADE IN SBI WEBSITE,SBI IS
            PROVIDING CASH BACK FOR INTERNET TRANSACTIONS.RECENTLY...

State Bank of India — Telephonic harassment in spite of full payment cheque dropped in SBI drop box [Resolved]

Narayan Bisen
            To
            The AVP,Customer Service
            State Bank Of India,Card(SBI Card)
            head.[protected]@ge.com

Dear...

Taveer Ahmed

I have received a SBI Silver card in the month of Nov2007 and i made payment to country club of Rs80000 online payment ... but after giving the card details to the merchant i thought of canceling the payment so i called up SBI customer care and made stop payment ( i have the reference no for that) . They said this stop payment will effect in 24hour but when i checked after some time amount has been debited from my card ... i asked country club people to cancel it but its non refundable membership so i am behind them to get the money ... but in a mean while SBI people started calling me every day and asking me to make the minimum due then i thought i will set up an EMI and pay to the card but they are not ready to set up an EMI so i am not paying the payment from last 4 months so now they sending the associate people near my house asking for money ..... i want to report a case against SBI .. i don't want to be a defaulter please help me how to go about this ......

SBI Credit Card — Bad service/Harassment of people

I have been using SBI credit card for more 4 years. Every 4 months they succeed in creating a new problem. They have blocked my card 5 times, without any reason. They do not give proper response. Their monthly statments are wrong. Etc.

Largest Bank harassing largest cross section of people

Credit Card — check collection is poor

Despite dropping the cheques in the cheque box well before due date, barclays bank has a weak collection mechanism and delay the date of collection so that they can claim the late payment charges.
            the customer care are taught to say no or to talk rules or to speak to you as though you are ignorant of finance.( which is very typical )
            Mails sent to customer care are not attended. Not even acknowledged.
            It is very evident that this credit card companies has resolved to set new lows in being unethical to make money .
            They also act as though the whole process of collection was delayed from the customer and that they are prompt by asking their collection agents to call as thought they havent recieved the cheques.

beware .. this bank is out there to cheat you...

Sounav Maikap
              This may be weird, but this actually have happened and guess who the "bad boy" is - yes the SBI's. One fine day during November '06 I got a phone call from SBI that a transaction have been made on a card owned by me. I immediately showed them a surprise as the card they were talking about never landed to me. Needless to say they registered a case of Fraud in the cards fate.

I immediately wrote a mail to "feedback.[protected]@ge.com" and "head.[protected]@ge.com" providing the information in written. Again to the surprise, except for the automated replies not a single reply came from there end till date.

During the start of the year 2007, I contacted few of their so called "supervisors" and expressed my Grievance that inspite of not having the card and a so-called fraud case going in its name, why should I receive a statement every month. Their reply was to ignore such statements and continue with them for some time as long they can settle the matter.

Starting mid-of-the-year the real pictures was unfolded and their so-called recovery agents started calling me. Literally at some point of time I actually had to spoke the same story for 2-3 times a day.

On conveying this to the SBI heads once again, told me to once again ignore such calls and they will put up a inter-office notice on the issue.

All was going right till yesterday when I got a call from a SBI lawyer (Serior advocate Mr. K L. Pradhan - [protected]) that they are putting a case with the police about the whole thing. I told Mr.Pradhan of the year long story once again. To my surprise once again, he was not aware of the proceeding and told me that he is going to look into the matter with SBI headoffice. I immediately taked with a SBI "supervisor" (Mr Milind this time) and pressed him to look into the matter unless I will have no option other than to approach the media or consumer court.

Mr.Milind assured to solve this within the next two days.

Need advice to what to do.
              TODAY IN THE MORNING AT 11:44 A.M.; 11:47 A.M ; 11:50 A.M; & 11:53 A.M, I GOT FOUR SMS ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT SOME ON-LINE TRANSACTION OF Rs.5999.00 ( FOUR TRANSACTION OF SAME AMOUNT AMOUNTING TO Rs. 23, 996.00) HAS BEEN DONE THRU MY CARD NO: [protected]. THESE TRANSACTION WERE NOT DONE BY ME SO IMMEDIATLEY I CALLED UP YOUR REPRESENTATIVE ON CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE AND SPOKEN TO MR. MANAS, ( AT 12:40 P.M.) AND INFORMED HIM REGARDING THESE FRAUD TRANSACTION AND REQUESTED HIM TO BLOCK THE CARD AND MONEY TRANSFER TO THE MERCHANT.

THIS CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY HIM, HE HAS ADVISED ME TO FILL IN THE FRAUD FORM ON SITE, BUT YOUR SITE IS NOT ASSEABLE, HENCE I AM LODGING MY COMPLAINT ON SITE THAT PLEASE DO NOT TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO THE MERCHANT, AND REVERSE ALL THE TRANSACTIONS IN MY ACCOUNT.

wITH BEST REGARDS,

WITH BEST REGARDS,

wITH BEST REGARDS,

PRAKASH MIRCHANDANI
              Advocate K L Pradhan and Mr Pal Singh Rathi are experts on loan recovery. Mr Pal Singh Rathi called me so many times he sad he is a sub inspector in CP Police station and he said mr K L Pradhan has issued an unbailable warrant against me. who are these people?
              I have received a call for recovery from Sub Inspector From Delhi and Mr K L Pradhan ([protected])
              Not sure if it is fake

Pls let me if any information

R C Prakash
                I ordered for i mate Jaq phone thru SBI card.....They had send me I mate Jama for Rs.1000 extra. This is okay since they had confirmed from me as the ordered product was not available.

But i received faulty product after 25 days....Then no nody neither SBI card nor the mobile phone supplier helped for nearly 10 days....I don't know what to do?

Somehow i managed to send the product back to mumbai.....Then after a month also.......Product was not dispatched..........

But i started receiving calls from SBI card for the non payment.....I updated my concern to 8 executives..But all waste.......

Again i fight back with that compact international who supplied mobile for me and got the courier.........

Believe me i got the same mobile after doing some repair......

I got the feeling that this mobile is already used one....because it has the photos of somebody in the file manager.

Please tell me thow o get rid of this....

COMPACT INTERNATIONAL — Double Charge

I ordered an iMate JAQ SmartPhone and a Vivitar V35 digital camera on November 22nd, 2007, on the website www.deals4all.net/sbicardoffers/. On giving the necessary details and on pressing the 'order now' button, 'The Page Cannot Be Displayed' page popped up.

I got confused on whether the order had been placed or not, so I decide to call the Deals4All Customer Care for conformation of the order. The executive who answered the call told me that no order had been placed and asked me to place the order there, if I wanted to.

On inquiring further about Double Order being placed, I was assured that if such a thing happened, I would be contacted first and then the products would be released. So I decided to order there. The order number given to me was[protected]
                On December 8th, 2007, I received a call from Mr. Hitesh Punjabi, from Deals4All, who told me that two parcels have been dispatched against my name. When I gave him the above details, he told me to accept one set of the products. He assured me that no double amount will be charged, if so, one of them would be rejected. As instructed, I accepted one parcel with the above mentioned order number. But the SBI statement carried the charge of Rs. 6,5889/- twice in the month of Dec07.
                After a series of communication, SBI told me that they will not revert the amount unless they receive a cancellation letter from Deals 4All.
                Approximately one month ago, I received a call from Ms Priyanka, of Deals4All, who told me that Deals4All had received a parcel back and SBI will be instructed for credit/reverse the amount in my account. But nothing was done.
                On 4th Feb 08, at around 11.00am, I received a call from Ms Shalakha, from Deals4All, regarding the disputed parcel. She also confirmed that the same parcel had been received by Deals4All and told me to send the SBI statement, in which the double amount was charged, by fax on[protected]. I send the fax on 5th February 2008 around 01.00pm on the above number. From 05/02/2008 to till date I did not receive any message or call from your side.
                I keep on receiving the calls from SBI and I told them what Ms Priyanka & Ms Shalakha told me.
                But, today 08.02.2008, I received a call from SBI credit card department regarding the outstanding amount (Rs. 6,589/-). By his accent, it was clearly understood that he was indirectly threatening me to make this payment.

Deals4All & SBI Cards — Defactive TCL 5MP Digital Camera

I buy a TCL 500MP Digital Camera with deals4all.net, deals4all is business under SBI Bank Creadit Card department.

When i got the product, i't look ok, but when i use this camera it result was very bed the image was blur and damaged etc.

I contact to the company immiditaly, and send product to there service center. thay take 30 days to return camera, and when i received this camera it was changed but ti was a old camera with little scratched. after this i again contact to the service center but the service center perons way of talking is very rude and iresponsible.

So finaly i was tired to wast my money, my phone calls, my petrol. and i though that i wast my money in this froud company.

at last i found your name who can help us, you are alo requested to do the needful because company will thik twise before cheating other people.

Thanking You
                Awaiting You favourable Response soon

Vinir Shah
                my i-mate's jaq windows mobile doesnot accept any mini-sd memory card. when i insart any card in card slot, a messege displaid on screen "formate in memory card". when i on to formate the card again displaid a messege on screen "can not formated". this messege continuid with all cards. who can i install a memory card in my device?

SBI Credit Card — FAULTY PRODUCT

ITS SURPRISING THAT ONE OF THE BIGEST BANK LIKE SBI KEEPING TOTAL UNPROFESSINAL STAFF IN THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPT. WHO DO NOT KNOW EVEN HOW TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN AND AFTER LITTLE ARGUMENT THEY BANG THE TELEPHONE SO HARSH. WE PURCHASE A PACKAGE PRODUCTS FROM SBI, AS SBI CUSTOMER CARE CALL US AND EXPLAIN ABOUT THE PRODUCTS, WE RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AFTER 21 DAYS AND THE WATCH IS NOT IN WORKING CONDTION SO WE COMPLAIN TO SBI CUSTOMER CARE BUT TILL DATE NO REPLY, WE RECEIVING FREQUENT CALL FROM SBI FOR THE PAYMENT OF THAT FAULTY PRODUCTS, THIS IS MY ONCE AGAIN REQUEST TO SBI PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL THIS IS 21ST CENTURY SUCH GOVERMENTAL ATTITUDE WELL HARM AND SPOIL THE NAME OF SBI.
                Dear Consumers

There are lot many people like me who have placed order on Deals 4 all site either for phone or camera or watches

I hava also placed an order for the TCL digital video camera but even after calling for a month i have not recievd it and paymnet for the same have been deucted from my credit card I have talked practically to everybody in Deals 4 all even the MD of the Deals 4 all company but no answer for the same

I am surprised how come bank like SBI could tie up with these cheats Deals 4 all
                I request you all to spread message in your family friend and working circles warning them of what can go wrong if you deal with Deal 4 all.

401ushodaya
                  i have already submitted a complaint on the non-issiue of my credit cardapplied through their so called executive posted at their Bank's BRANCH at NEREDMET X road Sec'bad. Iam yet to receive any reply.
                  my complaint is SBI though a PSU is denying cards to genuine people like me and seems to be caste biased while issuing credit cards. i wish they have some internal machinery to stop this menace and ensure that my credit card reaches me within a fortnight.
                  i am unable to digest that my appl for credit card ,thrrough their appointed outsourcing executive functioning from their fully owned branch at Neredmet, repeatedly enquired from their Hub/centres and finally their appointed courrier speaking to me on the telephone number noted in my application, is not even found recorded at the customer care ( toll free number provided by the Bank ). Is there a racket ?
                  dear sir/madam
                  submitted an appl for SBI credit card to the auth broker ( called executives ) at the SBI Neredmet X Roads R K Puram Secunderabad ( AP ) in Dec 2007.Contact No [protected] was also provided.enqueries were made from the SBI auth time and again. in the second week of Jan one of the Rep of some COURRIER COMPANY informed me in my office landline telephone ( tel No [protected] that he is about to land there in my office at 2 Trg Batalion ( an army unit )within 15 mins. i was told keep my identity pfroof teady. I was since then for the courrier .
                  From THE Broker at SBI Neredmet X roads i got the help line . enquired and was informed after repeated enquiry of my location,my name, mother's initial , my date of birth ( haridas mandal, Anjali, 01/02/1955 ) that no such appl for SBI CREDIT CARD is available with them despite my repeated pleas to crosscheck with the courrier which had contacted in my office telephone.
                  It seems there is something amiss and the credit card issued in my name is with someone who may misuse.
                  i therefore lodge this complaint so that SBI auth is alerted and the courier agency is pulled up. the Broker ( sorry executive) at SBI NEREDMET must alertted as well.
                  pl confirm date of delivary of my new SBI credit card as i have apllied on 27.05.2008, my form number S[protected]
                  my mobile no [protected]

I Garge Nikhil from Vadodara, Gujarat applied for SBI Credit Card before 5 months back at that time some of reason i have received a SMS that my Application was reject by some some reason, but they do not give me a solid reason for rejection. After a 2 or 3 mohts a marketing Person come to me and said you are recommended to issue a SBI Credit Card and I was applied on 19th August 2008 2nd time after 07 days i have received a SMS my application in process and with in few days i will received the same but after 15 days i have received SMS my Application again rejected but this time also they do not give any reason of rejection this is very rediculas.

so, i want a Solid reason why I was rejected or Whether the system is faill to issue me Credit Card or what kind of mischip go held with my application.

Pl reply as early as possible

thanking You.
                  I was an SBI credit card holder from July.06 onwards. However i hv lost my credit card in Dec.07 at Trivandrum and informed the bank about the same at the same time. The bank has told me that issuing duplicate credit card will incur Rs.200.00, which i do not agree to pay and for the same reason asked the bank to not to issue any credit card.

For 6 months i have not received any communications from the bank and was in belief that the credit card was cancelled. But since last four months i m getting msg in my mobile number, wherein the statement of card is coming. Thankfully there is no debit in the card statement and instread credit of Rs. 180.00 is shown. In this regrds i want the bank to do either of the two
                  1. Close the Credit card so that misuse of the card can be ensured
                  2. Issue me the card and change my address as given below so that i can ensure non misuse for the same.

Address: Raghvendra Kumar Singh
                  14A/51, 2nd Floor, W.E.A. Near Channa Market
                  Karol Bagh - 110 005, New Delhi- 110 005
                  Mobile No. :[protected]
                  without my notice they are paying bills of royal sundarm health card payments. i had already complained about this but no reply. i do wanna total bill debit statement since january of 2007 upto end, so that i can clear my bill please send to my id as soon as possible [[protected]@yahoo.com].

This is to inform you that I was received call from SBI regarding credit card approved and i have signed all the documents as per bank required. Further please note i have received call from SBI Gurgaon regarding sending my credit card which is not received by me as yet but received bill for rs. 277 /- Apprx.

Sir, i am very much surprise received bill without received credit card and filling choosing of SBI card is wrong dession.

Hence request please look in to the matter to stop loose prestige in the market.
                  Tks & Regds,
                  Bajrang Agarwal
                  I received a credit card from SBI.
                  I have some complaints to register regarding this issue. The customercare people are not at all attending the telephone. Hence I request some of senior officials to call me on telephone. the phone number is [protected].
                  Varughese Kurien

Tel: [0265]...

State Bank of India — Settlement [Resolved]

Kesavan Sundar
                    Dear Sirs,

Please refer my complaint dated17.02.2008, wherein I had requested you to look into my credit card...

SBI Bank — Problem at ATM Withdrawal-Irresponsibility of BANK [Resolved]

Gowthama Ganesh

This is G Ganesh S, having a/c [protected] with SBI, Amalapuram. My account has been debited two...

Vivek Antonio
                    Hi, let me not even begin as to when this episode has started... August, '06!! In short, I asked for a draft I never got, was charged EMIs on the same, had my card misued to buy airline tickets, received calls from their collections team asking for payments, and now receive emails from an impotent AVP who promises to call me, but does not, inspite of giving 2 numbers that I am available at!

The resolution is still in progress :-)

SBI Credit Card — HARRASMENT AND CHEATING

A lady from SBI Credit Cards had called me in July/Aug 10 and told me that I have been selected as a Privilege Customer of SBI for my good records with them and so they are offering me there Privilege Circle Pro gramme wherein they would give me a Holiday Stay Gift Voucher, A Wrist Watch, and a one side Air Travel Ticket for one person by paying Rs.6000/- against the scheme amount of more then Rs.40000/- and I had the say yes immediately even without thinking or asking further about it .
                    When I told her to send me the details on my e-mail or by post she said it is not possible and sent me the same and sent me the kit.
                    When I went through the scheme I found that it was not possible for me to avail the same and then I called up SBI Customer Care and told that I do not want the offer and kindly cancel the same immediately and asked her the process for sending back the Kit sent to me. On this, she talked with someone keeping me on hold and said it would be possible to do so and I would get my money deducting some amount as in the due course as per my regular payment schedule had made the payment for the scheme too.
                    She further said that someone from the said dept. would also talk to me and would guide me how to proceed further.
                    A phone call came at an evening time after few days when I was busy with one of my client and came out and had a talk with the person but, to my surprise I was shocked to hear from the lady on the other side talking to me arrogantly and telling me that the plan can not be cancelled at any cost and I would not get my money back at any cost.
                    So, I wrote an e-mail and sent a letter to the customer care dept. and even wrote to the VP Ms Ddhody of that dept. about the same.
                    I got an e-mail from the VP instructing me to send back the Kit with me to one Mr.Saurabh of Plate5 Consultancy Services at New Delhi and e-mail or talk to him too. On this I sent the mail and even tried to talk with the person I was not able to talk so I again sent an e-mail informing about the matter and sent back the kit in Nov.10 the deadline as mentioned on the voucher sent to me for booking. The same was even informed to the concerned persons like the Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Manish Jain, the customer care dept., Plate5 Consultancy Services, VP Customer Services, Manager Customer Services but, till date the things are not resolved.
                    One day I got a phone call from a gentlemen inquiring about the issue and I thought now my issue would be resolved but again to my surprise he told me that the plan cannot be cancelled and I would have to forget my paid money in any circumstances and when I told him that it the SBI can not force me to avail the offer if do not want then also he told me the same thing.
                    Then when I received my next a/c statement for my Purchase transactions made I found that the billing amount was also near to my paid amount so I then blocked their payment too.
                    Now, they are calling me for making their outstanding bill payment repeatedly at odd times and writing me threatening letters about spoiling my name credit record with CBIL and take legal action if amount not paid. When I told them to resolve my issue and make my due payment they do not respond and for their payment they make so much follow up right from local (Vadodara) person to the person sitting at H.O in Delhi.
                    I repeatedly told each and every person who called me for the payment about resolving this matter at the earliest but, none of them has even bothered to look in to the customer’s point of view for resolving. They just want to enforce their scheme compulsorily on me even when I do not want their offer. This is something very hurting that an organization like SBI who has an very high re pot in the market as a biggest financial sector and dealing like this and that too with a client to whom they call a PRIVILEGE CLIENT.
                    This is absolutely an Harassment and Cheating to its Privilege Client as they call
                    Please help me out as I do not have any other options other than yours as I am always in tension because of this issue as such thing has never ever happened in my life and have lost many things due to their MENTAL TOURCHER by calling me and not responding to my request at any level.
                    Kindly Help.
                    Any more information in detail needed am ready to do so.
                    Thanking you and await for a positive solutions.

Rajendra Adya

State Bank of India — Transaction Dispute [Resolved]

Nilesh Gosavi
                      With reference to the above subject I received letter dated 07/02/08 with ref number: MQ[protected] from...