State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (7056)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
Hello
1) I have submitted two complete pages of the application form online for the post of clerk. I think there...
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
ur site statebankofindia does not response for clerk application. so plz help us. it's last date is 31st may.
br...
V
Bengaluru, Karnataka
not submitted the form online state bank of india...
M
hi

my name is mohit am from new delhi am keep trying to submetting the form and i ve done 3 attempt but this...
O
Ghugus, Maharashtra
i have been provided with a username and password to access the online banking at the branch- Jhunjhunu. But i am not able...
M
Patiala, Punjab
my account no.is :- [protected]-3 is with state bank of india
branch raisen(m.p.).My request to provide me cheque book...
K
Adoni, Andhra Pradesh
I That Means Krishna From India, AndhraPradesh.
I Want To Apply For The Vacancies Of Clerk jobs [20000jobs in india].But...

Xi'an, China
I have decided and shortlisted SBI to take home loan and for which all the processing and other formality has been completed.

I paid an x amount to the builder and post which he provided me with the receipts which i produced to SBI after which he mentioned me that they will release a cheque favouring the builder (in multiple of laks) i mentioned to send the same in the address as given, but they send it through ordinary post to the wrong address.

we have been contacting several representavives and the dispatch dept, but vain...after several contacts it was found the cheque was lying unattended in the address where no one was staying...thankfully nothing happened but this is carelessness in the part of SBI.

I want to contact their head of home loan for the invonveninece and trouble caused to me for their negligence.

what do you suggest???
the experience of getting loan from the SBI, makes one think of rephrasing their slogan"SAD HOME LOAN'' as against "HAPPY HOME LOAN'.Since I am also at their receiving end.Even after 3 months, I am still to get the loan
Absouutely true.
Attention to the Manager

I am planning to purchase a car through EMI in SBI.
Please advise the benifits of havong an account in SBI. And please procide the details of the intrest rate payable per month.
This information will be very help ful to me to consider and to proceed further.

Sathish Kumar

P
    Pune, Maharashtra
    sir
    i have credit card of your bank. the amount balance against my account is around 11000.i do not recieve the statement regularly.i recieved a letter saying that their is a balance of 11000 against your name.so i enquired for the details and came to know that a cheque of rs 6682 (cheque no 151624) of axis bank which has been cleared on 28/09/07 in favour of sbi card w does not reflect in any of the statement .i am calling up the customer care executive but they are simply not answering the calls and are disconnecting.if such are the cases where should the customer go???????
    kindly help me to get the issue sort out before the issuue goes on getting worse.also i would like to discontinue the cerdit card service where the customer is not treated properlyThe complaint no is[protected]

waiting for your kind reply

prasad k jawale
    Sir / Madam,
    I wish to inform you that I had dropped a cheque in favour of my credit card, in the drop box at Sbri Branch Sarai Chowk on 20th, I have been informed by SBI Customers Service Delhi, that they have not recieved the cheque as yet.I futher wish to inform you that I have always dropped all previous cheques in the same branch in the same drop box.Now I am being harassed every day by their Delhi Office For non payment.Pl. advice on what I should do.
    Thanking you,
    Dhirendra Kumar,

D
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      I have account with SBI Trimulgherry and account No is [protected]. EMI for Rs 5311/- (Rupees five thousnad three hundred and eleven only) per month was being paid to ICICI on account of three wheeler loan. As per the statement of SBI, EMI for the month of Jul 2006 has been withdrawn from them vide cheque No 356565 on 22 Jul 2006. But as per the statement of ICICI bank it has stated that the same cheque has been bounced and they have charged the bounding charges on me. They have warned us to clear the same other wise legal action will be taken against us. On enquiring about the same with SBI Trimulgherry they are not giving the proper reply and are not attending me. You are requested to kindly look at the matter and give me decision at the earliest.
      I had applied twice for ATM Card in Mar 2006 and Jun 2006. Till now I did not get any response, either acceptance or any quiery in my application. You are requested to issue ATM at the earliest. I am highly inconvenienced due to non receipt of ATM card
      I am having an saving account in your branch i.e. [protected] (PRAVEEN KUMAR). I had taken a personal loan. I have offered a credit card against FD of Rs. 20, 000/-. My credit card No is [protected]. Now on my request this card has already been blocked in the month of Sep 2011. You are requested to tell me the easy procedure for getting back of my FD amount. At this time I am posted at Delhi Cantt, can I get my money here in Delhi, , somehow. My email-id is - "[protected]@ymail.com"

K
        Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
        Respected Sir,

I having a sbi gold credit card no [protected].

I was made a transaction of Rs 10, 000/- from 'Dolphins' on 26th Jan 2008. That transaction show two time debit entry in my unbilled statement, but I made only single purchase of Rs10, 000/-

So I talk to sbi customer care officer on 28th Jan, 2008 and customer care officer told me to wait till 15th Feb. 2008 and see that transaction may be disappear as my original statement had been made. Customer care officer assure me that double entry may be technical error.

I wait till my next statement (which issue on 15th Feb. 2008) as customer care officer told me. But my statement also show TWO TIME ENTRY as shown in unbilled statement. So I send a complain by fax as your Customer care officer says me. The fax no is [protected]; send on 16th Feb., 2008.

Than as per your customer care officer call me and said to me for send another fax to you with referance no[protected]. I send a fax on 14th march, 2008 on fax no [protected] as customer care officer told me.

Than I send other 2 faxes and lots of call to customer care no but still no any result comes from you. At last conversation to customer care executive, he told me my case will be comes to an end before 15th of May, 2008. But today I contact to your customer care number, and they told me that disputed transaction may be solved but can get some more time...

At this stage I totally disappointed from your side of investigation. In-between time period I also contact the merchant of' Dolphins' and he say his account is already debited for given wrong credit from my card.

Now that is my last mail to sbi credit card division. And Please make a note that, " I will not make any payment till this case not going to solve, and as that problem made solve I will paid full of your total outstanding amount."

Kindly make do this.

KIRAN J SAVANT
        (M) [protected]
        (R[protected]
        (emil) www.[protected]@yahoo.com
        SBI, St.John Road Branch, secunderabad(Hyderabad ) managerial staff are very uncooperative and arrogant towards its customers.

The Problem is ATM placed at that branch is malfunctioning and my co-brother from Kolkata who had visited hyderabad in May had this harrowing experience in swiping his Debit ATM Card (SBI Debit Card NO:[protected] and (SBI AC Number [protected] in the name of Kuharon Mukhopadhyay)for Rs.7000/-on 28th May 2009 at that branch(St.John Road Branch, Secunderabad).

The said amount of Rs.7000/- was not received due to the ATM malfunction but debted to his account.

Since then we have been sending our representatives to request the Branch to reverse the entry but to NO AVAIL. The Branch manager and the cashier and the ATM officer(Mrs Jhansi) have bluntly and very arrogantly refused to cooperate and asked us to complain at any level. Till now she is consistent in her reply to say that it will take its own time and we need not disturb her. She is overloaded with work and cannot concentrate on this matter. The lady keeps shouting at us saying go and talk to Kolkata branch, its not our Problem. My Co Brother is unable to come to hyderabad and sought my intervention because the SBI batanagar Branch clearly said that the amount has to be reversed from SBI St.John Road Branch. We are really caught in this quagmire.

In the days of Modernsation and advancement the representative of the biggest and the Largest bank SBI is giving ambiguous reply, is really pathetic.
        We do not know how long it will take for the branch to reverse this entry. .In the absence of any firm date, we are terribly aggrieved about this matter. Hope people at the right quarters will listen to our appeal.
        God bless!!!
        abhijit bhattacharjee

Gurgaon, Haryana
          I had a very tough time with these people
          I want to put up a complaint against them
          I have got a...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          i was issued with sbi credit card during last year, and i made purchases around 22000/- ans subsequently paid amount of rs 14000/-, unfortunately still the outstanding amount is rs. 24000/-, since last three months i have been asking the sbi call centre to close my account and i am ready to pay the final amount, and every month i am convince to pay the minimum amount for the last three months and they say that there is no such system to close the card.

hence i request you to kindly look into the matter and advise me what to do in this regard, and i am not interested to continue with the card. my sbi card no. is [protected]

your early action in this regard is highly appreciated.

k ramu
          it is very unfair on the part of sbi call centre, they are very much worried about the targets and not bothered about the customer's greivances, sbi has to look into this.
          please send me my total purchase and repaymend details

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Dear Sir/Madame,
            This is to bring to your notice that I had applied for the PAN Number on 11/03/2008 during the camp which was held at our office premises (State Bank of India, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai.). But I have not received the Pan card till date as it was to be received within 15 days from the date of application.
            The communication address provided by me is -

Sachin Verma
            SBI Bhavan
            Home Loans Department
            Ist Floor
            Madame Cama Road
            Mumbai-400021.

And the Application Serial Number is[protected].
            More over the PAN TRACKER shows the following details:

APPL_NAME SACHIN VERMA
            STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
            DESP DATE 18-MAR-2008
            DESPATCH MODE BY COURIER

Therefore I request you to kindly look into the matter and make necessary arrangements for the delivery of the PAN card as it is required by me on immediate basis.

Regards.
            Sachin Verma
            Corporate Centre
            Mumbai.
            My account number is [protected] (Saving bank account)
            State Bank Branch : Main branch, SEHORE 466 001 (Madhya Pradesh)
            Although the account has been opened since four months I have not received my ATM card.

H
              Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
              My mobile no. is [protected]. I m receiving unnecessary calls from SBI bank as we have already given this case to our Lawyer and this matter has already become Legal matter. the phone calls have just disturb my life and they are giving mental torture to me. The phone calls which i am receiving is from [protected] this number. They just even don't care for the time and start calling me at any time and they even don't reply me in the phone.

Actually when i took the credit card they told me that u will not have to pay any interest for this credit card but after i used d credit card the have started charging the interest though i paid the used amount to bank next day only and they then also without informing us they took my insurance from 'SBI LIFE INSURANCE' though we told them no for many times they debited the money into our account and charging us the interest and even penalty for not paying the amount. So just to get rid of this i went for legal procedure

Thank you and hope u will help us to stop this calls from SBI bank and even to solve this problem,

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                i brought the atm card nearly four months ago from harur branch of sbi, harur, dharmapuri, tamil nadu ..yesterday i was not...

At the time of issuance of card, it was said and confirmed by the customer care services that card submitted to me is lifetime free. After two months, they started lavying annual fee and waiving off the charges after request made by me to customer care and again they confirmed that the card is lifetime free.
                After about one and half years, they again lavied annual fee in the statement of 6th May, 2008. This time they are saying that my card is not a free card and i have to pay the annual fee.

Is no one to hinder the direct money snachers as big and open companies ? How can they be remembered their own promises and fair services ?

SBI Card — Regarding payment of Renewal charges and interest thereon. I did not give any consent for renewal of SBI Card.

I was holder of SBI Card no. [protected] and additional SBI Card no. [protected] from 31/10/2002 to 30/10/2003. After this period without my consent the bank its-own renewed these cards and charges of Rs. 1134.00 (Rs. 810 + Rs. 270 + Rs. 54) were debited. However, I did not use these cards and informed through telephone accordingly.
                I paid all my outstanding dues of Rs. 730.25 (upto 30/10/2003) vide Cheque no. 466087 dated 15/12/2003, The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. Rajasthan College, Jaipur. Balance amount of Rs. 1134.00 was related to renewal charges which I did not pay (see SBI Card monthly statement dated: 25/11/2002). Hence no outstanding dues are pending against these SBI cards.
                I am sorry to inform you that, in spite of payment of all my outstanding dues against these cards, I still receive letters and phone calls of threatening in abused language from SBI Card Office. I already informed in past to SBI Card, but no action was taken was taken till date.
                Kindly take necessary action in this regard and settle the outstanding dues and send a settlement letter to me.
                Me too faced the same problem from SBI cards, The sales executive promised me that its going to be a lifetime free card. I continued it for 3+ years, every year I land up in calling their customer service to get the annual fee waived off after explaining the whole story!!.. Finally, this year I got fed up and sent a written request to cancel the card, along with a portion of the destroyed card. For everyones surprise, after 2 weeks, i received a new card from them!!.. I dont know whats the hell going on with them. They just dont understand that I have cancelled their card!!!...

SBI Card — excess charging &waiver of the same

lot of trubble started from jan2008 sbicard started a protection plus insurance without my consent . since then i suffered by paying heavily. again sbicards harrashed me by charging me for ATM DECLINE FEE six times Rs 20 .every time i was charged for GST debit--STMT, &BT processing fees, etc, thus total excess Rs paid by me to sbicard are Rs 2762/-only i have tried to make my due amm, to zero.Henceforth such burdensome chrging will not be paid .kindly make waivier of net ammount Rs 2762/- my card no which manish dewan says is not mine i have not sent any blank cheque.
                me too faced the same prlbm

SBI Card Complaints - falsely charging annual fee

More SBI Card complaints

SBI Card - FRAUD IN THE NAME OF SBI CARD
                SBI Card - Non receiving of card
                SBI Card - Non receipt of renewal card after its expriry date
                SBI Card - Regarding payment of Renewal charges and interest thereon. I did not give any consent for renewal of SBI Card.
                SBI Card - stop insurance and medical policy
                SBI Card - No Dues Certificate not issued
                SBI Card - unauthorized payment
                SBI Card - Bill dated 20the feb 2009
                SBI Card - Non receipt of statement
                SBI Card - NON RECEIPT OF ACCOUNT STATEMENT WITH FLL DETAILS

Comments

261 days ago by Manoj [send email]

L
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  TO
                  SBICARD
                  Im L.karthikeyan, Sbi Card No: [protected], SBI card customer for more than 10 months, So far I have never faltered any monthly payments die since I have started using Sbi card.
                  The bill for the month of march was payed on april 15th by me through netpay[ Amount Rs.1129], Reference number: 000000MHDF[protected], In the Current month statement a Late payment Fee of Rs.350 is charged for no fault of mine.
                  When enquired with your customer care executive I was informed that 21 paise which the bill amount stated as 1129.21 is not payed rounded off by me as I have payed only Rs.1129 and left 21 paise.
                  I am shocked to hear such a statement from a reputed bank, for 21 paise you are charging 350 rs as late payment fees to your customer who have never faltered his past 10 months payment. I wonder What so called customer care centre of your reputed establishment exist or not?.
                  I am receiving unwanted and untimely phone calls of your new offers and other messages from your Customer care call centre which is known as so called service to your customer.
                  Does your customer care centre never bother to validate a prompt payment or not even took any pain to intimate your customer about this late payment fees of Rs.350 which I have to pay for that 21 paise.
                  I am frustrated over this issue and I feel it is highly absurd, ridiculous and atrocious attitude shown by your organization towards your customer. You expect me to pay the late fee amount for no fault of mine and wait for one more month to get it deducted from next month statement amount and no such reversal of amount will not be allowed for the next six months even if you commit such mistakes for numerous times.
                  Kindly take a serious note of may mail and I hope proper justification will be arrived to my issue by sending me a updated statement for this month with the reversal of late payment fees.
                  Yours faithfully
                  L.karthikeyan

SBI Cards — Late fee

My a/c no. [protected] and for the last 2 months i am not receiving the statement and for the same i have already sent mail last week, but till now i have not received any reply/mail/call from your side.

my A/c no. is[protected]Ritesh Thakur)

In my last montly statement i was fined Rs 350/- as late fee...it was not my fault if as I am not getting the statement on time.

So i request you to waive off this Rs. 350/- otherwise I not going to pay anything and will go to the consumer court.

Do the needfull.

Ritesh
                  Dear All,

As per the compalints with Banking Ombudsmen maximum number of compalints is against SBI Bank.
                  without even using the credit card evn once they are sending me reminder for the DUE.
                  They are saying that I have taken Mediclaim policy but how come it is possible that without Any consent or signature they issued me the policy.

Also as Per IRDAI there should be acceptance by the customer for any policy issued by the insurance company, with acknowledge copy to be sent back to the insurer.

Niranjan shah
                  i really hang up with the service provided by SBI, i paid more than 20000 as late payment and financial charges and other hidden charges their late payment charge is 600 where other banks are providing only 400 rupees, many times i went to SBI office for the credit card payment but they are not ready to take the money they will only take cheque, if something happen to cheque they have to chage money for this and they hava all legal rights to put your name in the sibel, so friends those who are facing the same problem please vote this add and the service provided by SBI so that in a single shot we will directly approch the RBI to take it forward.

and we will highlight this feedback to all the new customers of the bank.

With thanks
                  Manoj Mohapatro

Dear Sir / Madam,
                    I had applied for SBI Card about two year back but so far I have not received the Card but from December 2006 I am getting the Monthly statement for payment. First two times I have returned the Statement with comments that I have not received the card and please not to send me such type of statements to the SBI Card issuing company.

In the month of January 2007 I have received a call from SBI Card regarding the pending payment and I told that I have not received the card so far. Again in the month of February I received the statement mentioning that amount of Rs. 5, 747.10 is pending and for immediate payment. I contacted on helpline [protected] but no satisfactory answer received from them. Again I called the said number and asked about that why you are sending me the statement, when I had not received the card from your office but they refused to listen and told me for payment. After that I talked upto December 2008 with SBI Card help line no. [protected] with Ms. Deepa, Ms. Laxmi, Ms. Pratibha, Ms Hina, Ms. Saloni, Ms Sharmila, Ms Kanchan, Ms Puja and Mr Pradeep but nobody helped me and only told me that either deposite the amount or we will send you the notice from our lawyer. Now I have received the two notices from the Lawyers Shri Rajeev Agarwal (Advocate - Tis Hazari Courts) and I have sent the reply that so far I have not received the card from SBI. Now I am writing you with a hope that you will help me and this is is clear cut that :-
                    • I have not received the card from SBI.
                    • First call from SBI Card I have received in the month of January 2007 for the payment.
                    • Nobody from the office of SBI Card is helping me but all are asking for payment.
                    Hope you will help me.

With regards,
                    Anil Dhyani

P
                      Delhi, Delhi

I withdrew Rs.10000/- through Saket ATM from my account No.[protected] held at the same Branch on...