State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (7280)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

C
Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have made transaction on 30/12/2008 from one of the ATM at C.V.Raman Nagar, DRDO Campus, Bangalore.
I did first transaction for Rs.2000/- which was not successful and I didn’t receive any amount. After that I used second ATM, besides the first one, this time the transaction of Rs.2000/- was successful.
Now I checked balance amount in my account, which was showing only one transaction, which is right.

When I checked balance, on second day, I saw there were two transactions done on 30/12/2008 and the amount was also deducted from my account, however I receive amount for only one transaction (second) and other was false (first).

I have already sent, complaint application to my parent bank(Chennai).

Till not i don't have any information from them.

When i contact respective branch, the attitude of bank person was so rude towards me. He also told me to forget the amount or else contact you parent branch, they can not do any thing.

I have already withdrawn all my amount from SBI account and transfered to my ICICI account, as this is not first instance i faced with SBI.

Suraj Sharma
Flat#G1, A-Block, Anisha Grange
Balaji Layout, Kaggadaspura, C.V.Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Mo:[protected]
I lost my 5000RS with out any information... Its showing that it is atm wdl What i have to do for that>>>>>>>
plese send my ATM card arly argent.

H
    Gurgaon, Haryana

I am an employee of MTNL Delhi (a PSU of Govt Of India). I have applied for Housing loan (Take over Loan from ICICI Bank) in State Bank of India Swasthya Vihar, Delhi-92.

In this regard I submit that

1. I have submitted the photo copies of all the sale deeds starting from 23.12.1983.

2. The original sale deeds from 1983 upto 1996 may be with the M/S ODEAN BUILDERS. But I am not at all directly related to the Builder.

3. The sale deed of 1996 made in the name of Saroj Gupta by M/S ODEAN BUILDERS and the sale deed of 2005 made on me by Saroj Gupta, are with ICICI bank A letter from ICICI bank in this regard has already been submitted with the application.

Sh. Aditya Madan Advocate, Standing Counsel SBI ( S-496, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi-110048, Pone: 29230558, 29234668, Mob: [protected]) made me a call from his Mobile No. [protected] at 14 hrs on 02/02//2009. He told me that as per the guidelines provided to him by SBI, the original sale-deeds starting from 1983 onward is to be arranged by me for verification, otherwise your loan can not be approved.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the verification of sale-deeds is normally being done by the Advocate Counsel of the Bank from the Registrar Office.

I am feeling very much herassed and cheated, as an amount of Rs. 3200/- against legal verification has already been paid by me to SBI.

Again I need a copy of Guidelines Issued if any by SBI to Sh Aditay Madan Advocate.

HARISH KUMAR GUPTA
    J-4/3-G1, TAKSHILA APARTMENT
    WEST JYOTI NAGAR
    DELHI-94
    Ph.[protected]

M
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      I have a SBI Debit card. My a/c no is [protected], SBI, HAL Branch, Bangalore(1114). As per the scheme during last july or...
      S
      Delhi, Delhi
      i have not recieved my atm card of state bank of india. Its been two months since i m waiting for my debit card of sbi. I...
      Hello
      Pl. beaware while dealing with SBI Cards
      Below is my complaint details
      A K guptabr...

Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
      HELLO MY NAME IS NABAGHAN PRADHANMY ATM CARD NO IS[protected] date of issue 01. 2009. I forget my password please immediate as soon as send my password on my e-mail.
      [protected]@yahoo.in

my name is manojkumar sain. my atm card no. is[protected]. my sbbj account number is [protected], card date of issue 10 nov. 2007. I forget my pin number please immediate as soon as send my pin number on my e-mail.
      sain.[protected]@yahoo.com.
      my internet banking code chahiye
      my atm no[protected]
      Dear Sir/Mam,

My ATM pin is blocked.

I got a new ATM and changed the pin. Once i changed the password i could not process any of my requests and the system is saying that my ATM pin is blocked.

My card number is[protected] and my bank account number is[protected]

So Please send my new ATM pin to my mail id specified As soon as possible and it is very urgent.

Thanks and regards

Savan kumar

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        My banker is SBI, Thingal Nagar Branch, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamilnadu. My ATM card no. is[protected]. I purchased dress from Nalli silks, Chennai and I paid Rs. 893 through ATM card on 11.10.08. But the amount was deducted twice. I enquired with Nalli silks and confirmed the same.My earlier complaints evoked no response. My bank also wrote a complaint to Bombay on 28.11.08. They asked me to wait for 45 days to get cleared the problem. But nothing is set right even after 2 months. I feel constrained to approach consumer forum for your callous attitude shortly.

R
          Bengaluru, Karnataka

This is to inform you that i applied atm card in my account no.[protected] branch name SBI balkeswar Colony, Agra. 100 days are gone but till date i have not reced atm card, when i asked in that branch, they told me that the computer is showing ATM acess in your account and wait for atm card.

Rajesh Pal
          E-16 Rashmi Nagar
          Kamla nagar, Agra
          Mob No.[protected]
          i opened a new account in sbi branch nawabganj bareilly...at the date...04/10/2008...acconter name.naresh kumar...account number...[protected]...sir i am not recieved my atm card...plz send it.second time...quckly...mob:[protected]
          My SBI account No.[protected] Bazarghat br hyderabad. I applied for ATM card on[protected] but till now i did not receive my card. bank people say it is delivered. Customer service people say that it is under process. Post office people say we are not aware of it. So kindly look into the matter and do justice to me.

Prasad.
          please give me ATM card & Check Book
          i recvd my chequebook but i could't my atm card please send me my atm card as soon as possible i must need it.

sachin
          A/C No is [protected]
          Branch kaushmbi
          Ghaziabad (UP)
          Bank code is 11986

This is to inform you that My mother Tadwalkar Usha Anant applied atm card in my account no.[protected] branch name SBI Modani Building Main Road, Osmanabad. Six Months back are gone but till date she have not reced atm card, when i asked in that branch, there is no anser from any bank people.

Trivikram A Tadwalkar
          D1/7, Kasliwal Residency,
          Pratap Nagar,
          Aurangabad 431 005
          Maharashtra.
          Cell No [protected] / [protected]

This is to inform you that i applied atm card in my account no.[protected] branch name SBI Kada (Ashti). 100 days are gone but till date i have not reced atm card, when i asked in that branch, they told me that the computer is showing ATM acess in your account and wait for atm card.
          i am facing problem without atm card, kindly do the earliest at your end

This is to inform you that i applied atm card in my account no.[protected] branch name SBI Kada(Ashti) Pin 414202. 100 days are gone but till date i have not reced atm card, when i asked in that branch, they told me that the computer is showing ATM acess in your account and wait for atm card.

Regds
          Dadasaheb A.Madake
          At post - Devinimgaon
          Tal- Ashti Dist - Beed
          Mo : [protected]/[protected]
          Office ph #[protected] /[protected]

This is to inform you that I applied for ATM/debit card from my account no.[protected]. More than 50 days have passed but till date I have not received ATM card.

I am facing problem. Kindly look into the matter.

Rajinder Singh
          H.NO.384, B.NO.13
          GEETA COLONY,
          DELHI-110031.
          MOB-[protected]

G
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            My revised pension was fixed wrongly and credited less pension and arrears in to my SB account No.[protected] at SBI Rajajinagar 5th Block Branch, Rajajinagar Bangalore-560010.I have given written complaints to my Branch Manager on 3rd Nov, 2008 and 8th Jan, 2009 giving full personal detail required for for refixing the pension as per Govt.letter No.38/37/08-P7PW9A0.pt.1 dated 14 th October, 2008. In spite of my repeated request with local Branch, there is no positive returns except forwarding my letters to the central Pension cell, As such we are not able to approach the central pension cell directly as we cannot by pass the local branch autorities who are really helpless in this regard.May I request your good office to take up the grivence with the concerned authorities for speedy settlement in fixation of revised pension as per above referred Govt.letter.
            May !9th, 09
            Dear Sir
            I am from Dept of Space .My PPO N o is[protected] .I am yet to get revised pension of Rs 26145 instead of 13988 fixed in 06. Vide letter noSCF/F&AD/pen/14486/3744 dated 20-3-09 letter has been addressed to Pay &accounts officer, central pension offce @ Delhi by Dept of Space (Shar Centre) Srinarikota.But Till now no action is taken by the concerned. My account is with SBI H S R Layout branch B"lore and my account No is[protected]. The fixation is pending since April 09 due to lethargy of the concerned. Pl expediate
            D N Srinivasamurthy
            SBI's central pension cell is lethargic and needs a shakeup. Their attitude towards pensions is pathetic. Adding to the disgust is the attitude of the branch Managers who express helpness. I have faced similar issues with my Mother's pension account and there has been no response whatsover.
            I am a pension a/c holder of your Udgir Road, Bidar branch vide a/c no. [protected](old) & [protected](new) and PPO No. 08/14/B/11911/2007(old) & 08/14/B/CORR/51645/2009(new) as per sixth CPC. I have to get the arrears of my 36 months revised pension and also the revised rate (difference) of DCRG amount. The amount credited in my a/c on 13/11/09 is only Rs.16913/-(Rupees Sixteen thousand nine hundred and thirteen only), but as per my calculation I suppose to get a big amount then the credited amount.
            You are requested to look into the matter and credit the correct amount in my account and intimate me at the earliest.

With regards,
            Rajesh Kumar Sharma
            Cell- +91 [protected]
            I agree with the comments. The service pathetice and all the helpdesk is just a waste of time. I raised a complaint by calling the 1800 number and got a reference number and was told to contact after 7 days. They closed it after 7 days and asked to contact the branch office for clarifications which I was doing for the last 5 months.

Branch office cuts a sorry figure stating that they dont have a response from pension cell. I havent received the normal pension from Jun'10 and also the arrears. I am not even clear on what I am entitled for as there was variations every month over the last 1 year.

God help the account holders.

L
              Dear,
              Sir/Madam,
              This is to inform you that my atm/debit card had been misused by somebody about seven months ago while I was in malaysia and no action what so ever has been taken by the bank.

I have my account in state bank of india, Malad west branch, mumbai 400 064.

Iam a seaman and work offshore.
              I was on my regular work trip and was offshore when my father fell seriously ill.
              My wife went to the bank to withdraw some money to admit my father to the hospital, but she found out that there was no balance in my account.
              She immediately phoned me up on my ship by the satellite phone many times to find out if I had been useing the atm card to withdraw money, and I told her that I havent used it at all since I was at sea and not in contact with the main land.

She then contact the bank and informed them about what was happening and blocked the card but till then my bank balance hab already come to zero.

After that she went to the bank several times and gave a written complain about thematter, but the bank refused to take any complain and the manager on duty Mr xyz told her that she has to lodge a complain with the local police station and my wife did so.But the police told her that it was not ours but the banks duty to lodge a complain.

The bank has till date not lodged a complain nor taken any action against my matter.

My wife has been running up and down daily to the bank and on the other side to the hospital to look after my father since he was very serious but the bank had not been co operating nor supporting her.They told her that she has to wait till I come back and I have to go personally to the bank since it was my own atm card.

After I returned back home I too went immediately to the bank and spoke to the bank officals.
              They assured me that my matter would be surely solved but I will have to wait for som e time.
              Within a few days my father also expired and I was still running to the bank to get my problem solved and to get my money back.

25/07/08. It was now time up for me to get back to my duty again so I went to the bank again as usual before going back to work and the managers xyz and Mr abc assured me that I go back to work and by the time I come back my problem would be definatly solved.

1/10/08 After coming back home from my trip I immediately went to the bank to find out what was happening regarding my matter and this time they came out with a very different strange idea.They again did not cooperate and told me that I have to file a police complain in malaysia where the card had been misused., which was very rediculous.

After sleeping for seven months and not doing anything they now want me to go to malaysia and make a police complain.
              I told them that I would do so but the bank would have to pay for all my expenses and they refused to do so..

It is so common that all banks all over the world are responsible if any body misuses their customers money or atm card or credit card and they are supposed to solve this matter themselves and give justice to their customers.

In my case when I had my atm card with me and my card was not even lost or stolen but then too why is my bank not been able to solve my problem and get my money back,

I am a normal service man and not a business man and would like to get my hard earned money back., along with all other expenses incurred for running around for such a longtime because of the banks neglegance.

I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Awaiting your earliest reply,
              Thanking you,
              Yours truly,

LENNY LOBO.
              I got an Sbi account in Sunabeda branch SBI and holding an ATM card with me. Surprisingly on 22nd and 23rd Nov my Transaction statement shows that amount of RS 6820/ and Rs 620/ got issued thru my ATM. These transaction are unknown to me and the amount deducted are also not possible thru ATM . During this period ATM cards was with me and on enquiry to SBI Manager they simply show an indifferent attitude . pls help me.
              sir.
              i am mukesh kumar singh i have ATM card after 3 Month and i have not transact money from our ATM Besause My ATM Card is Blocked.please unblock my ATM Card my AC/no-[protected] And My Block Pin No:-[protected].So Please Re Open My Block Card Please Because i am student And i am not able to go to bank at the time of class left. so request open my ATm Card under 24 Hours.
              Thanks.
              Hi frnds, Dont Display your accounts details on line..
              i lost my atm card and i want to know the procedure to block the card

L
                Pune, Maharashtra
                Some one had used my sbi atm card while the card was with me which is called hacking robbery stealing or whatever and which...
                Indore, Madhya Pradesh
                i am traying to irctc railway reservation for atm and received message invalid brand...

J
                Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                i Jakeer Hussain customer of the State Bank of India of Nizampatnam Branch, Guntur Dist, Andhra Pradesh...
                i have applied for the atm for two times i have applied it on the 24th of the November 2008 i have not received the atm yet sir please verify it and send the atm for the below addres...
                Jakeer Hussain Mahammad,
                c/o Abdul Subhani,
                Near State Bank of India,
                Near Old Post Office,
                Nizampatnam(post)
                Guntur(Dist)-522314
                Andhra Pradesh
                Dear Sir/Madum
                i Dinesh Singh My Saving A/c No. is [protected] State Bank of India Delhi capital if India i have applied for the atm for December 2008 i have eceived atm card but iI have not received ATM Pin no. sir please verify it and send the pin is my mail address or my bank.

Yours,

VAIBHAV P.VAIDHYA
                869 NITU VILLA
                UDAIPUR-RAJASTHA

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  I have opened SBI A/c on Nov 2008 I have recevied my ATM Card but I have to recevied my PIN number .

My A/c number : [protected]

SBI Cash Plus Card no : [protected] 099

A/c Opened in Thirupalapandal Baranch

Mobile number : [protected]

My email id : [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com

Please help me regarding this matter . i dont know whom to contact and where to contact regarding the PIN Number

D
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I am unable to book the train ticket through internet/IRCTC as I get the massage that your banker has not authrized the transaction....

V
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    I wanted to send money to my son at one of the branch of State Bank of India at Calicut from SBI, I.I.T-Powai. The problem is that we have to stand in a queue outside the bank like people standing in line for paying electricity bills. After waiting for more than one or two hours, we get entry to this special bank. Once inside, you feel really disgusted the way they work. It is indeed a pity that a Bank in the premises of a prestigious Institution, is practicing too primitive business techniques ! It is indeed pity that the public is silently obeying the dictates of lethargic Bank staff !
                    Dear sir.

I want to know about my saving accounts details my account no is [protected]-8
                    I.I.T POWAI BRANCH 1109 .
                    may i request to you kindly send me mail my account closed or live..
                    thanks for your good co-opration shankar ghosh(DOHA QATAR)
                    Dear sir.

I want to know about my saving accounts details my account no is [protected]-8
                    I.I.T POWAI BRANCH 1109 .
                    may i request to you kindly send me mail my account closed or live..
                    thanks for your good co-opration shankar ghosh(DOHA QATAR)
                    I want to know that IIT Powai Branch Postal Code, address & Fax & Telephone No.

Warm Regards
                    Senthil Kumar .S
                    I don't know why state Bank of India behave like this. They don't respect there customers.
                    This is real non-senses

H
                      Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
                      My name is Harish Kumar and my saving account no. is [protected].
                      I applied For New card .One month has passed but...
                      R
                      Rajapur, Maharashtra
                      Sir

Mrs.Neelima Ramesh Bendre C-1002, Laxmi Vilas
                      Mr. Ramesh Jagannath Bendre Mukund Nagar, Punebr...
                      D
                      Apr 29, 2019
                      Res Sir:
                      I need my passbook and chekbook &Replace the ATM Debit card...

S
                      TO,
                      THE SBI

SUB: please issue my ATM / Debit card PIN number.

This is S.Gouri Shankar A/C no:[protected] CARD NO:[protected]
                      SBI BRANCH: 02795

Sir thanks for issuing ATM/Debit card which i received few days back i.e.: on DEC 2008
                      But till now I dint get my PIN Number. Several times I visited the bank where I open my account every time bank employee” say your PIN number not allotted yet”. This is what I am getting service from your SBI. So please kindly issue my PIN number as soon as possible

Thanking you sir
                      With regards
                      S.Gouri Shankar
                      Dear Sir/Mam,

I have lost my SBI ATM DEBIT card PIN.

My account detail as under.
                      A/c No:[protected]
                      Card No;[protected]

Please issue pin no by mail.

Your faithfully.