State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (7280)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

K
Hyderabad, Telangana
account no.[protected]...receibed my atm 2 months back... but dint get pin no till now......
C
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Hello Sir,
I am using SBI Debit Card Sience last 3 years. on 1st of Feb, i have purchased some clothes from Shopping...

Delhi, Delhi
My son Ramendra Kumar Sinha, customer of SBI and holder of SB account No.[protected] standing at Kailashahar branch(code 5592) in Tripura State applied for ATM-cum-debit card and accordingly he received the card bearing No.[protected] on 15/01/09 by post against his above mentioned SB account but till date his PIN has not yet been reached in branch office. On being approached, the concerned bank authorities intimated that they have not received the PIN yet and also instructed to write to you for the PIN. SBI Kailashahar branch(I would request you to look into and arrange despatch of PIN at the earliest.
With regards,
Ramanimohan Sinha
Vill-Chirakuti, PO-Kirtantali,
Kailashahar, North Tripura
PIN-799279
Ph.[protected]

State Bank of India — Non receiving of ATM PIN

I received ATM card No.[protected] on 24.12.07 but not receiving PIN for the same till date.

You are requested to send PIN through my email.

R.N. Pandey
A/c No. [protected]
Bank : State Bank of India, Branch : Sheikhpura (Bihar)
Branch code : 3002
Respected sir/ madam,
I'm SOVAN DUTTA client of your STATE BANK OF INDIA (Durgapur, W.B) branch .bank code is 7337.i have given the application for ATM for the month of Nov'8 & received ATM card for the month of 23rd Dec'8 .But still now I don't received the pin . my card no is[protected] & A/C No is [protected]. So pls. read the problem & solve as soon as possible.

SOVAN DUTTA
A/C No-[protected]
Card No[protected] .
I am facing the same problem for last 3 months .
bank officials asks only to wait .
i dont know how long is this wait.
TOTAL HARRASMENT .
My name s. syed governer basha new accout I pay 1000 INR

I receive only my account number[protected] . not issue check book i am in india today bank balance checked zero balance only so what problem reply very soon
Respected sir/ madam,
I'm ADE BHANUDAS client of your STATE BANK OF INDIA (MUDFORT SECUNDERABAD.bank code is 7111i have given the application for ATM for the month of Nov'8 & received ATM card for the month of OCT 2009 .But still now I don't received the pin . my card no is[protected] & A/C No is [protected]. So pls. read the problem & solve as soon as possible.

ADE BHANUDAS

MR BB ADE
101 Med Regt
Pin- 926101
c/o 56 APO

s.b.i. atm — non receipt of pin

Sir. I applied for ATM card in the first week of October 2010 from S.B.I. Tezu. I received the ATM card in the first week of november 2010. But I have yet not received Pin against my ATM card no . .[protected]. You are requested to look into the matter and apprise me of the latest development in this regard at the E. mail given here .[protected]@gmail.com
My wife Shashi Kshatriya, customer of SBI and holder of SB account No.[protected] standing at Mungeli branch(code 1144) in Chhatisgarh State applied for ATM-cum-debit card and accordingly he received the card bearing No.[protected] on May/10 by post against his above mentioned SB account but till date his PIN has not yet been reached in branch office. On being approached, the concerned bank authorities intimated that they have not received the PIN yet and also instructed to write to you for the PIN. SBI Mungeli branch(I would request you to look into and arrange despatch of PIN at the earliest.
With regards,
Ravi Kant Singh
Vill-Dharampura, PO-Dharampura,
Mungeli, Distt. Mungeli (C.G.)
PIN-495334
Mo.No.[protected]
I am suganya .B and my account no is [protected] -branch code 3689 palacode dharmapuri dist .I received my atm card no [protected] but not received PIN . On being approached, the concerned bank authorities intimated that they have not received the PIN yet and also instructed to write to you for the PIN. I would request you to look into and arrange despatch of PIN at the earliest. with regards Suganya, karukkanahalli (vill)palacode, dharmapuri, tamilnadu

V
    16.2.2009

To

The Chief Manager,
    SBI Cards & Payments Services P. Ltd.,
    State Bank of India, New Delhi-110001.

AND

To

The Manager,
    SBI Cards & Payments Services P. Ltd.
    DLF Infinity Towers, Tower-C, 12th Floor, Block-2, Bldg.3,
    DLF Cyber City,
    Gurgaon-122002 (Haryana),
    INDIA.

I have made full cheque payment of Rs.4240 /- for my credit card statement dt. 16.1.09 vide cheque No. 666032, dt. 23.1.2009 and cheque droped in credit card cheque box at SBI, Palm Beach Branch, Navi Mumbai-400 706. But till date cheque is not found and tresse and till date credit not given to me. I am personaly gone to the above said Bank. But no further information given to me by SBI Bank. Please I request you to find where is my cheque gone? If the my cheuqe is miplaced by Bank then Bank should be give me in writing letter, then I will issued fresh cheque. When I am paid bill before due date, why should I pay the delay charges or interest? And one more suggestiton that keep credit card cheque drop box at every ATM Centre. So we can paid easily payment. So, please tressed where is my cheque? And give me answer or inform me immediately after getting this complaint.

I am awating your early response.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

VASANT UTIKAR (Mob.[protected])

Jaipur, Rajasthan
      I am having CC account "[protected]" at "INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH".
      I've long been a user of your products/services and up until now have always regarded you as an excellent organization. But I am really sorry to say this for the last 2/3 months I am disappointed with the kind of service providing by the branch, especially with the accountant of this branch because he is getting more materialistic rather than being realistic. Though he is capable of doing everything, he believes in dissolving the problem by postponing it rather than solving it immediately.

Nobody at branch aware of the Net Banking facility, not even Manager. And nobody is interested in knowing it too. Though I have complained regarding it but action has not been taken against it.

M
        Kolkata, West Bengal

I had taken a loan of Rs 5000 from SBI Kolkata and had requested for conversion of the loan amount into flexi payments. The customer representative was first very rude while talking to me. Then I was given a Reference Number and was told that my loan of rs 5000 has been made into a flexi payment.

This was last year and i started to pay the minimum amount due where I was told that this must be paid to settle the amount of loan. I got a rude shock when I was told that there was no flexi payment done, and I need to pay the entire amount plus the interest charges. Everyday calls are received from SBI customer care who always have the same point to make that payment is due but when the reference number is stated they reply back such reference number does not exist. I have also paid the entire loan of Rs 5000 but why should i PAY anything like the interest charges where as no flexi payment was made?

Can anyone help me?
        sub; statement17.6.09
        my sbi card No.[protected] there is discreponcy in the stt. according to me the debit is Rs. 444350.70 credit Rs11813.96 outstanding Rs. 38803.63
        kindly check up and advise me

yoursincerely
        csvenkatesan
        nil
        nil
        Good morning madam/sir what is my problem tall reson
        sir/madam,
        mera sbi card no.[protected] hai.card lete samay hamare 250 rs.dr.kiye the.jo hame 25000 ke purchase par waps karne the.naye sal ke bill me bhi hame aur 250 chage kiye hai.card lete samay hme batya gaya tha ki aapko koi charge nahi lagega. MERA YE CARD MUZE BAND (CLOSE) KARNA HAI.so aap hamara ye card band kar dijiye.aur HAMARA 500RS.HAME WAPAS KAR DIJIYE.MERA MOBILE NO.[protected] HAI.AUR MERA EMAIL ID.[protected]@rediffmail.com hai.
        PLEASE MERA YE CARD BAND KAR DENA.AUR HAME REPLY DENA.AAPKI MEHRBANI HOGI.

THANKING U
        NARENDRA KOTHARI
        YUORS FAITHFILLY

Ernakulam, Kerala
          SBI is advertising that there is no processing fee for House Loans.
          One of my friend who recently took loan in Kerala told the following story
          SBI inisist that Leagal opinion should be through the lawyer they mention the charge is 1000/-
          The Evaluator ( Civil Engineer ) also fixed by them. We have to pay Rs 2000 and if you are urgent you have to take them to the site.
          After that SBI will sent SBI officer to the site verify the certificates given by their Lawyer/Evaluator and Civil authorities.
          And after that SBI will insist that the Documents/ Registration also should done be through the writer fixed by them . For that you have pay around 16000/-

So totally 19, 000/- you have to spent to avail a Loan of 19 lakhs.

And at least 10 times you have to visit SBI to remind the urgency of the Loan.
          You have to meet the manger /processing officer / Loan account creating officer / Document Signing officer/ Cheque disbusing officer/ Insurance Officer/. You have to walk arround the entire office.
          He was wondering is it the same way other banks also act. He felt like visting typical state govt office . State Govt offices are working of course working without IT gadgets are much better. "SBI- old wine new bottle(A/c room)" But still wine (loan) is cheaper 9.25% so we have to bear all this to get some kick .
          Please for God's sake and our country' s sake let us work to our consciuos for taking 50, 000 minim salary
          Albert Sam
          such things are prevalent

G
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            Respected Sir/Madam,

It is for your kind attention that I have misplaced my ATM card n.o[protected] today 14th feb, 2009 around 7 PM. This card was issued from IIM Joka Branch of State Bank of India, Joka, Diamond Harbor Road, Kolkata-700104. Following are my details

Name:Gaurav Sharma
            Date of Birth:29/12/1982
            Mother's Name:Ranjana Sharma
            Father's Name:Vijay Singh Sharma
            Current Address: H2-117, Ramanujan Hostel, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
            Joka, Diamond Harbor Road, Kolkata-700104
            Permanent Address:C-8 Jamunalal Bajaj Marg,
            Dwarika Puri-Lane, Jaipur-302001
            ATM CARD N.o:[protected]
            Mobile N.o:[protected]

I earnestly request you to deactivate the above mention card as early as possible.

Gaurav Sharma
            Urgent:Deactivate ATM CARD
            Respected Sir/Madam,

It is for your kind attention that I have misplaced my ATM card today 19th feb, 2009 around 7 PM. This card was issued from Udyachal Branch of State Bank of India, Bhopal (M.P.). Following are my details

Name:Smriti Verma
            Current Address: H.No. 8, Block 4, MIG, Ankur complex, 6 no. stop, bhopal ( m.p.)
            Mobile N.o: [protected]

Smriti Verma
            i want detail abut atm card
            What should i do when our atm card are loss
            Urgent:Deactivate ATM CARD my a/c no.[protected]
            Respected Sir

It is for your kind attention that I have lost atm card my a/c no.[protected] 11th feb, 2009 around 7 PM. This card was issued from poriyahat Branch of State Bank of India, poriyahat dist godda jharkhand 814153 . Following are my details

Name:prashant kumar
            Date of Birth:24/06/1990
            Mother's Name:prabha mandal
            Father's Name:surya kr. mandal
            Current Address: poriyahat godda jharkhand 814153
            ATM CARD N.o:i dont no
            Mobile N.o:[protected]

I earnestly request you to deactivate my atm card

prashant kumar

B
              Hyderabad, Telangana

i have sbi card holding number [protected].

i called for one time settlement and...
              Sikar, Rajasthan
              My name is abhishek shankar and i have applied for sbi clerk exam held on 1 march, 2009 and yet not recieved my admit card....

P
              Muvattupula, Kerala
              Sub: Regarding SBI Credit Card No: [protected]

This is to bring to your notice that the above said card was used by me and the same was closed by me after fruitful threatening by your goons who were disguised in the name of collection agents, on 24th April 2003.

Once again I will bring back refresh and dust the memory of your bank, the amount I owed to your bank was on 5th March 2003 was Rs 20700.86 and after fruitful harassments by your so called customer service agents and managers the amount of Rs 18, 000 was accepted and paid by my father in my absence.

In case if you’re not aware the customer service manager for Chennai circle (GE capital –SBI) that time I will bring back to your banks memory it was a goon named Mr.Kamalakannan.

After five long year’s again the ghost is haunting me back in the name of debts owed to your card, there particular lady calling me for several months saying that she is from SBI –GE credit cards and I owe Rs 28, 000 and odd money, first of all I like to know how an account which has been settled and accepted by the both parties on settlement suddenly crops with due. I really don’t understand how an account which was settled still alive, this show how un-diligent is your banks mechanism and system.

The harassment by your tele-callers in the name of customer support executive is growing daily, due to regular harassment by your bank staff had led to demise of my father and my mother being admitted to hospital. Even after explaining to your uneducated, disrespectful, ill-mannered executives they are harassing me and my family constantly. I really I appreciate your banks system and ways to harassment you guys must have been given a job in gautamo bay, Cuba.

I request you, with immediate effect to issue directives to your bank to stop this nonsensical behaviour and I need in writing that in present or in future that I or my family will not be disturbed in this reason.

I will be forwarding this letter to Banking Ombudsman so as to know that how your bank has and have been harassing me. (Ref.RPCD.BOS.No.441/13.01.01/2005-06 chapter IV clause 1 sub clause (S), (T) and (U), Clause 2 D and Clause 3)

Awaiting your reply for this mater ASAP,

With regards

Panbalan Thirugnanam

i would like to inform to you sir, i syed abuthahir, my a/c no is NRE[protected], Nungambakkam Br, before 5years i will maintained QAB above 20000.00Rs.last month i will request cheque book, because at the time available 7 cheques only(did not request reissue cheque book).more then 1=i did not any cheque bounse, 2=i did not missuse any cheques, 3=i was maintained before 5years QAB above 20000.00 Rs.after our bank sent him cheque book my NRI Address, but take him reissue cheque book costRs421.00, i will did not request reissue cheque book.so please return to my amount Rs421.00.i will waiting as your good reply.Thanking you.Truly, syed abuthahir, mobile no=[protected], abha, Saudi Arabia.

Delhi, Delhi
                  Privilege Circle prog details, i was told that i would be getting the following after paying Rs 6180:

1. Holiday...

S
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  the amt 4000/- date[protected] not withdrawn but account debited from home branch ATM, nawada, bihar 805110, application with brochures already submitted in the home branch at the next date of transaction. till date account not credit with amount.
                  sir
                  Main Malti devi, At- Sirsa purana tola, Po-Dighwa dubauli, Ps-Baikunthpur, Distt-Gopalganj PIN841409, Ke SBI Sidhwalia branch Main Mera ACNo[protected], Phale maine anguthe ka nisan tha mujhe ATM ki jarurat thi, Maine ATM ka form bharke aour jaise jaise mujhe bataya gaya anguthe ka nisan badalkar sig.. karne ke bad jis pepar ki jarurat thi maine bank main jama kar diya co, Aur mujh se bola gaya ki 1month main aapko atm mil jayega, Lekin aaj 4month bad bhi mujhe ATM nahin mila hain, Aur puchane par branch main kuch bhi nahi bataya ja raha hain wapas louta diya ja raha hain, Main 4 month se paresan hoo.
                  So plese kindly except my comment and solved my problam shortly

Thanks for solved our problam

I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. I have deposited a outstation cheque for clearance in SBI on...
                    Muvattupula, Kerala
                    Dear Sirs,

i had drapped the Balance Transfer DD from HSBC Bank on 13.01.09 in SBI Drap box, sbi people have...

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                    i want to raise attention of you that one employee of state bank of india dongargarh branch (branch code-0369) mr.borkar misbehaved with me on 4th feb.2009 in sbi branch and said me that customer like you should close the account from sbi.Now i want to know customer like me how to deal with these type of employee?
                    Sub:- Regarding requirement of Fresh Agreement.

Shri Mahant resident of Dongargarh was sanctioned Housing Loan for Rs. 618000.00 from your branch in May 2009 to purchase ready built house situated at Shankar Pur Rajnandgaon.

Now the last date of agreement of 30.04.2009 is ended and it will be batter and safe side for your branch and for both the party that before disburse the loan a fresh agreement of extended priod duly signed by both the party required to be filed in your branch.

Kindly do the needful before disburse the sanctioned amount.

Your well wisher
                    Bhavana Mahesh Sejpal
                    C/o Ramesh D.Raja
                    Aara Machine Road
                    House of Neelam Kotadiya
                    Rajnandgaon
                    M. [protected]
                    subject-sbi branch of chhattisgar vicancy.
                    my name is HITESH TANDEY want to complit information of sbi post vicancy.

G
                      Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
                      SBI ATM Response Code 070
                      [protected]-----

My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, unable to process. However, it gives the balance statement slip. Pls give suggestions what to do.

thanx
                      gora

ATM — UNABLE TO WITHDRAWN MONEY FROM ATM CARD

Sir/Mam'
                      my account number is [protected], wen i tried to withdrawn money from atm, it displays "atm blocked" but it shows the real amount, do something for my betterment as soon as possible.I never submit any complaint against atm blocked or missing, , , ,

Sagar Pratap Singh
                      adress of the account place-Sagar Pratap Singh
                      Devendra Puri Haldwani(Nainital)
                      atm no[protected]
                      con at-[protected]

SBI-ATM card — LOST OF SBI ATM CARD

I have lost my SBI ATM CARD. CARD NO[protected] . please block the services of this card and issue me a new SBI ATM CARD.
                      ATM card is inactive
                      my a/c sbi branch shahganj jaunpur me jaiprakash ke naam se a/c no. [protected] hai. mai ubi ke atm se 3000 rup 02/04/09 ko nikal raha tha paisa nahi mila par khate se kat gaya bahut baar bank gaya par abhi tak kuchh nahi hua
                      Dear Madam/Sir,

I am Raman Kumar NRI came to India on short trip, belong from Chintpurni city in Himachal Pradesh.

My ATM card of STATE BANK OF INDIA is blocked from 18th Nov 2009 till to date.

I have tried my level best to un block card but vain. Most surprising things that I have not made any request or phone call to State Bank of India for un blocking my card. I am very much upset from SBI response from various level as no one is able give me the explanation why my card is blocked, Now I have to travel back to abroad after 04 days I don't know weather it will be Opened or not.

Kindly register my complaints against SBI

Thanks & Regards
                      Raman Kumar (NRI)
                      DH SSE Manager
                      [protected] (India)
                      [protected] Oman)

My account number is with State Bank of India Chintpurni Distt Una Himachal Pradesh branch code is 2327

I hope State Bank of India will do something urgently and will n't repeat such a blunder mistake in future.

SBI-ATM card — BLOCK THE CARD

SIR,

My ATM card was damaged and i tried to block the card through the toll free no.my can't,
                      my card no is[protected],hence i req. to block the above said cardas early as possible.

v.chellamuthu
                      Staff Nurse(GH)
                      Thoothukudi Medical College
                      Tuticorin.

L
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Upon submission of my documents, I recd. a SBI gold credit card, which is lifetime free. Now after using it for more than...
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Its been more than 6 six month that i went to SBI ADB, Sonipat for the reissue of my ATM card but i did't...