State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

I had a SBI Credit card No.:[protected]. Which was sent by the SBI credit card division. I used two or...

credit card no [protected]

Dear Sir

November onwards I am spoken to various represantatives of SBI credit cards and have numerous corresspondes as well. every time represantative promise of doing the needful but next time statement shows no correction. this matter is too large to mention here. Finally I requested them to send some responsible represatative to discuss the matter with me in person or to give me local branch office address and contact number so that i can go personally to settle the matter. Surprisingly I was told they have no offices in Mumbai, which is hard to believe. SBI credit cards have no desk in Mumbai where a customer can go and get audience.

Generally banks are after customers to get the issued sorted out. Whereas in my case I have been writing to bank to help me to resolve the matter.

I cant understand why SBI Credit Cards are willing to convert my account as bad account.

Can you please help me as requested.

Navin C. Chaturvedi
+[protected]

Credit Card — wrong debit in my bill

On November 21, 2008, I booked tickets through IRCTC using my credit card no.[protected]. I booked 1 ticket for Rs.470/- for 2 persons and another ticket for Rs. 235/- for one person for onward journey from coimbatore to chennai on 23/11/2008. I also booked a return ticket the same day ie., on November 21, 2008, from chennai to coimbatore on 25/11/2008 for 4 persons for a value of 1540/-. This are my transactions on that particular day with the IRCTC. But to my shocking I have found that for a single purchase of tickets at a value 235/- and 1540/- I have billed twice. To be more clear Rs.235/- and Rs.1540/- have been billed twice instead of once.

This I came to know only on November 28, 2008 after the generation of my bill on November 26, 2008 and called immediately the call center in the evening and reported about this for which the person who spoke to me had given me a reference number as 117735 and assured me to forward the complaint to the concerned authority and help me in this regard before December 2.

Kindly take this as serious issue and help me by crediting the above said amounts and their respective service taxes and other charges into my account.

With regards

K.S.RAJASEKAR,
Mobie No:[protected]
i am regular payer of your sbi credit card payment.in your nov. statement showing opening balance rs.819.84, i have not received last month statement.please correct the same .
Hello Sir,

I am CH.S.G.K.Prasad from vijayawada. Sir I received message regarding Dining plus offer to this no. [protected] Rs. 5, 499/- debited (two times) in my SBI creditcard. Sir I dont want any packages. So, Please reimburse the amount 5499X2=10998 immediately.

This Complaint is send to SBI . Customer Name Deepak Thawani
    Surat (Guj) India Resident .

i had taken mediclaim insurance in nov 2006 from ur tieup compnay royal sundaram of rs 6000/-, in my sbi card, but due to technical reasons ur account dept. charged the same amount twicein november and december also. i had reported complaint atleast 40 times to your customer care number. they all says that its their fault and they will clear it soon. then after few months ur dept gave me credit only of rs 2400 in march 2007. against excess charge of 6000/-. then ur company debited the late charges and intrest and all on the same amount. so now the outstanding amount comes out to be more than 9000/-rs. and ur legal dept is forcing me on phone to clear the amount anyhow which i never used, i m very confused, depressed and in tens as they telling that they will take legal action. your company is not intrested in rectifying thier own fault. but only want to harass cutomers thru such silly reasons. this incedent spoiled ur bank impression in my mind at the largest level. pl tell me is this the way to treat the customer. making mistake is not a big thing but knowingly ur company is not rectifying the mistake and troubling the customers. when i had talked tour customer care number i observe that u had not set a responsible person or dept. for such problem or error, as everytime i get different answer from ur side such as: we will see or we will talk to our senior or we will talk to royal sundamram company or we will pass ur complaint to other dept.. there was not a common answer of these ppl. please tell what to do in this case i m very fed up of your harassing phone calls from legal apt n ur bank without my fault i m forced to pay such big amount.

Deepak Thawani

I am Sachin Patel. Your Sbi Credit Card 2 Years old Holder, But No Useing Your Card No Money Withdrol, No Perches And No Insurance Agreement But 45000 Rs.Out standing Payment Waht?
    I am not Pay Your Out Standing Payment, lot Off Phone & Lot off Statement i am stressfull,

Please Positive Soluction, And positiv Reply

Thanks & Regards
    Sachin Patel
    (M) [protected]

SBI Credit Card — NOT MAKING THE REVERSALS

I have wrote the below mail to the Customercare when I have received a phone call from a Advocate that SBI card have lodged a case against you for not clearing the dues. My complaint is that they have not a make a phone call to me. Their advocate told me that make a settlement otherwise I have to pay double the amount. So I have made a settlement & make a payment of Rs. 3350/- But I want the reversal from that amount.

I Sandip A. Bhaskar credit card holder of the Card No.
    [protected] would like to request you to review my case.

Today on 23rd June 2009 I have received a phone call from the Advocate
    that SBI credit card have lodge a complaint against

you for not clearing the dues. As per my statement dated 03 Sep 2008
    the total outstanding dues was Rs. 18011.42/- .

During that time I am unable to clear the dues on the due date. I have
    called customer care executive on 06th Oct. 2008 & ask

him how much is the dues, he told me that Rs. 18710.46/- . I have
    requested him to close the card & I will Pay the dues within

a 10 days time. I have made a payment of Rs. 18000/- on 14th Oct 2008
    considering that they will

do some reversals of the late payment charges/ Over limit Charges/
    Cheque pick-up fee & I have a 726 reward points.

I have changed my house on 5th Oct 2008 so I have not received any
    statements after 03 Sep 2008. The statements went to the old

address. I have not received any phone call from SBI customer care
    since Sep 2008. I was not aware that the card was not fully closed

till today.

So I request you to close the case.

Waiting for a positive reply from you.

Thanking you.

Sandip A. Bhaskar

This is in reference to the great service that SBI Card has rendered so far. I had been availing the credit card service for almost 5 years. As far as statement is concerned you must agree that there is least chance to receive before due date. Even the e-mail statement reaches at least 2weeks after the bill date. In contrast to what had been promised while issuing that the card is free for lifetime, every year I used to get the renewal fee. I had to call them up who are extremely busy and request for waiving the amount which they obliged. After long 5 years of poor service and extreme harassment I could finally say "[censored]-off" to this credit card. At least now I am not having a monthly headache to miss a due date. Existing and future card holders should exercise extreme caution while deciding on of getting a SBI CREDIT CARD.
      sir
      this is about my credit card usage which i am not using
      i got the credit card saying that it will not be charged yearly
      and i am getting the bills for the statement that i need to pay tha amount
      this is for ur kind information that now i am, not in possessing the card and the same has been destroyed long time back
      this is for ur ionformation of the same and not to send me the bills of the same in future
      i dont remember the credit card no. for the infromation to be given to u people
      pls look into this matter
      waitiong for the reply .

Sub: Complain against the outstanding balance at SBI credit card account.

Ref: SBI card a/c no. [protected]
        Primary card no.[protected]
        Additional card no. [protected]

On the basis of my application SBI credit card authority allotted me the above two credit cards (in the 1st. week of April ’06). But I never use these cards as every salesperson in our area claimed extra 2% service charge on MRP. Due to this very reason I informed the credit card authority to cancel my A/c and credit cards. As per their telephonic instruction I also damaged the two cards and dropped it to their drop box within a year of issuance of those cards. After several intimation from my side they respond me by a letter that they had cancelled my cards but my A/c holds an outstanding of Rs. 5585.33 (As per letter MQ[protected] dated 27/9/07) as an insurance policy (Super suraksha policy) was booked in my account. They are claiming that I have given my consent regarding this in a telephonic discussion with their telesales executive, though I could not recall myself of such a telephonic discussion.

In my last letter (dated 06/12/07) I have requested to their authority that if they booked any insurance in my name then send me the papers regarding super suraksha policy in details as I have not get any papers of it. But without sending any letter from their end or papers regarding the policy they are creating a mental pressure upon me by sending only the outstanding statement which is going up day by day by adding interest, fine etc. etc. cumulatively. In the last statement i.e. in the month of Feb’08 it becomes above Rs.7000.00.

I can continue with the super suraksha policy, but they have to send me every detail of the same and the credit card authority must write off the interest, fine etc. which they have added cumulatively over the actual premium during our correspondence. If they are not able to send me the above policy papers in detail then they write off all the outstanding from my account and cancel it.
        I, do, therefore request to your forum to look after my problem and help me to reach a reasonable solution such that I can get rid of a yearlong harassment. If you needed I can send all the copy of correspondence made from my end.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
        Pradip kumar Bandyopadhyay
        B-71/6, KTPP Township
        P.O. KTPPT/S, Purba Medinipur(WB)
        Pin.721171
        I have send a complain against false outstanding balance made by SBI credit card authority on[protected].But till not get any suggestion from your end or information regarding action taken against sbi card authority. Sir, I need your help very much to solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
        Pradip
        Yes iam facing the same problem like Pradip kumar Bandyopadhyay. I too never used the card and also got it blocked.But still i get the statements.

I called up customer care several times they say that "its resolved and they will revert back the charges". But again i get a statement with increased charges. Now it has become Rs 3500 from Rs 125.

Now iam not sure how to dela with this SBI credit cards.
        ANy suggesttions please?
        what is the available balance (including cash withdrawn) on my SBI Credit card now. My credit card No. [protected]
        Please give me the outstanding statement which is showing the purchase & payment details month wise for the month of Oct'2008 to till date.

Thanks/Regards,
        Devidas
          My Friend lost his ATM.When he updated his passbook in the bank he saw that 7500/- has been taken out of his...

SBI collection team is the worst in india..........they hire all the dirty illeterate people,who dont have manners to talk to anyone not even females............i would request people not to get SBI credit card.....it pathetic
          SBI Collection team the worst in mumbai, They are not collection agents, they are bhais. the way they speak its aweful and in a disgusting manner. Pathetic is not the word..they promise something and then they say where did we say that.the main dialouge was Aaj aap ko pay karna hi padega, kuch bhi karke, kaise bhi karke woh hamara problem nai hai, main aadmi bhej raha hoon.i agreed to make the min payment as asked and then he was very nice may be his target was acheived. then he says agle mahine settlement karte hain and no sign of him since 20 days specially when a customer is ready to settle the collection agent disappears saying arre yaar Audit chalu hai, khana kha raha hoon, shaam talak call karta hoon. approval ke liye rukha hoon. agar aap nai ruk sakte hain tho jo chaiye woh kar lo. wow superb employees i must say.when i ask him 20 din ka audit chalu tha kya, he says audit tho audit hota hai aapko kya malum.arre tension mat le main karata hoon and i have to keep on waiting for the lousy approval to come which is on its way from 20 days, which is strange.SBI a big bank takes more than 3 weeks of approval, wow. then i get a response saying call karta hoon and no sign of him again and the field executives visit the house arre payment baaki hai sir ka, kab karenge. then i call up the agent who is handling my file, again he says arre usko tho maine bhaga diya na sir, aap tension mat lo, aap ko bharosa nai hai kya mujh pe. i asked collection manager ka number do, he says main hee hoon coll manager, aap ko mujh se baat karna padega.then after forcing him i got the managers number who is Ms.Sarita[protected] the no is invalid, can you beat that. Guys who ever is reading this email can understand my frustration that i have been having since Dec-10. it just does not STOP, it goes on and on and on. Will post some more. i just hope my settlement happens as per promised by the agent.now he has promised that he will call by 6.30pm lets see what happens then. m sure its not the person's fault who speaks to me, they are trained in such a way by SBI bank to collect money.

i have given all necessary documents required for gold sbi card but after getting documents i have no reply from branch (dadar) bank as i also received verification call .

SBI — No documents receive

hi

My name is krishan kumar and I opened a bank account in sbi in rohini branch sec 24 on 1st Jan 2009
            But I did'nt get any document or call or any other information from bank till now regarding my bank account
            Before this i have send mail to sbi complaint site but no response from there also. Only I get a confirmation mail from there that we have received your complaint and thanks to connect with us but no response after that so plz do needfull
            Yes I agree to this. The SBI credit card people have taken my confidential documents including salary slip, age and address proof and completely vanished. No one has contacted me after that. I am worried that there might be some foul play and either want a confirmation/rejection of apllication or my documents back. The person who contacted me was also from Dadar branch. I have also not recieved any application no. When i contacted the SBI Customer care, they have told me that they do not have the executives details and cannot help me with contacting the person.
            dear sir,
            i have applied for SBI clerical staff exam my registration number 1370217 i have not yet received my admit card for my exam.
            please send me admit card in my address otherwise in my mail_id.

I along with my wife are maintaining a saving account no. [protected] Cust ID no.9288774 & [protected] Cust ID no.9288772 in your branch at Jalandhar near State Bank of India, Opposite circut house, civil lines Jalandhar.

I want to close these accounts and with the reason visited your branch in the IInd week of December 2007 but I was told to visit your Branch adjoining Narinder Cinema, Jalandhar because our saving accounts were attached with Demat facility.We signed 2-3 forms alongwith application for closure & handed over to the person concerned( do not remember the name). After that I visited your branch 2-3 times requested to close the account as your bank is regularly debiting my account with penal charges but no one listen to the request of the client. After that I was approached through your call centre for having a credit card. I requested the Madam calling me that we should apply for a credit card and she will help me to close my saving accounts. I once again gave application alongwith with 2-3 forms for closing the account to some one Mr.Harish(Mobile No.[protected]) but of no use. You may check the applications for credit cards must be lying with you and have also not received the credit cards also.

I am very much surprised that no one is ready to give a receipt even on the carbon copy of the request letter and simply tell every time that your account will be closed with 2-3 days but never closed the same and continue to debit my account with your charges. Every time when I visited your branch a new person appears on the seat where I originally submited my application for closure of saving account and I have to explain to the new person the purpose of my visit.

Now I am making this complaint in a hope that my account will be closed under intimation to me so that atleast I can save the money lying in my account and further assure you that I shall never see HDFC Bank again and even tell my hundred of friends regarding the functioning of the HDFC Bank.

Balvir Kanda
              H.No.306/10, Preet Nagar,
              Ladowali Road,
              Jalandhar

HDFC Bank — Non closure of account

I am holding an HDFC SB a/c which was not in use. I requested them to close but turning a deaf ear. Withdrawn the amount, then sent a debit card and a letter to keep the minimum balance. I have returned the pass book and cheque book with a request to close the a/c about three months ago. I do not want to continue there. Please give the solution.
              Dr.S.S.C.Chakra Rao, 67-B, Shanti Nagar Kakinada-533003.
                1. One fine day in Aug 2007 I received a demand draft by post at my residential address for Rs 34000/- in Aug 2008 for which...
                Pension code No: F No[protected]
                Ref: Pension/KVS/CHER/1005
                Sb A/C No: [protected] SBI, Trichy road...

I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 35671; Circle Code: 03; Serial No: 78. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
                I am unable to login for the first time with the Username and Password provided from the Bank
                State Bank of India Complaints - Not access the internet banking

I dont have any complaints. but i want to know the procedure for retrieveing the internet banking access.Because of communication failures not able to login internet banking first time itself. My Kit No: [protected]; Packet No: 60307; Circle Code: 02; Serial No: 68. Please give solution for this issue r if possible please retrieve this problem.
                I wish to get User Name and Password from SBI to access my Balance a/c etc.Please direct.

I'm Vikram Kotian I've A/c in SBI Bank in my Branch on March 8th, 2008, I've deposited cheque in Drop Box Provided in the Bank. But still after One week I cannot find my cheque and hasn't been honoured.
                  The Bank Employees are not in any position to trace my cheque and the reply has not been satisfactory from them. This the sheer case of the Banks Sloppy Work as they are answerable for Misplacing that too my Salary Cheque because of this stupidity I've to stop all my transaction of my utility Bills.
                  The Attitude of the Employees also very sloppy as they do not have any accountablility for their work.
                  So, I strongly recommend to take the legal action on them so this can't be repeated.
                  Hi Team,
                  I just wanted to know below:
                  1) What are pre requiements oof opening a PPF Account in your bank?
                  I stay in mumbai but my PAN card and all other document have permanent address of my Hown town
                  Please suggest
                  hi i am member of marol state bank and would like to know what are essential document required to open pension account.pan card, rashion card and voting card are not enough? is electricity bill is necessary?
                  i am sorry to say but branh manager is unable to satisfy needs of coustmer so i request you to please take necessary action.
                  yours faithfully
                    my sbi atm card was broken into two pieces(parts). So i want new atm card instead of old one.
                    So plz issue the new...

in the statement which has send to me by sbi cards simpli they hd charged lot of money without intimating to me,and also the interest calculation is wrong.i had paid almost half the amount of my due before the due date still they had taken interest for the whole amount,about this i had called to the customer service for the reversal of charges but negative was the repli,they are telling just pay the cash or cancel your card any one you can chose nothing can be done more than this

I was holding SBI credit card bearing no. [protected](now cancelled). I was making prompt payments before the due date. During Feb 2005, to my surprise, I received a draft for Rs 36, 500/- without my consent.However, I did not encash the draft and the same was returned to Delhi office.Since then, I have been getting payment reminders towards dues with heavy interest.I was getting many calls asking me to clear the dues.
                      Now I have been served a lawyer notice asking me to clear all dues with an ultimatum or face consequences in the court.As per me, dues prior to the issue of draft have been settled which is duly acknowledged by SBI credit cards.
                      In view of the above, I am lodging the complaint with you.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      My SBI Card No. [protected] Valid Thru 08/08 on the Name of Abhishek Agnihotri.
                      I got my A/c Setelled in September 17, 2007 and received the letter Signed by -
                      Asst Manager Payment Assistant Unit.
                      Chirantan Kumar
                      Sbi Cards
                      A/41, Vinmar House Midc Central Road,
                      Andheri - East Mumbai-400093.
                      I issued 3 cheque against the settlement which are as follows-

1-) Bombay Mercantile Bank Cheque No.702125 dated 19/09/2007 of amount Rs 5666/- which is cleared.

2-)Punjab National Bank Cheque No.550043 & 550044 dated 15/10/2007 & 15/11/2007 -- these two cheques are not issued from your side to my bank for the clearance against the setellment.
                      I have the receipt and the letter that i got against my account setellment, have also called number of times to your customer care and have visited your Vinmar house department 3 times and is regularly calling one of your employee working with SBI in Vinmar House from 2 months Named Sameer (M)-[protected] Mumbai, but he is wasting my time not responding and now not picking my phone also as i was persuing your dept to clear my balance ammount as i am wondering that if SBI dont need their money or what????
                      Kindly support me in my setellment of account without any delays.

Abhishek Agnihotri
                      (M)-[protected]

Subject: Re; Misleading information and Billing For Credit Card.

This is in regard to the Credit Card which I was holding with your bank. My Particulars are:

Rakesh Miglani
                        Credit Card No: [protected]
                        House No: 1033, Sector 19B
                        Chandigarh-160019
                        Mobile: 91-[protected]/91-[protected]

Through this letter of mine I would like to bring to your kind attention towards the harassment and discomfort being given by your Bank and staff members to me and my family members due to which I am suffering a lot. If these kind of services we are getting from your bank then I must say I and my all the family members and relations will withdraw all the savings Accounts, FD’s and credit Cards of your bank as I don’t have much free time to deal with these kind of problems with your bank which now have become the daily routine of your bank and staff members.

I WAS holding the above credit card of your bank till 21st October 2007 when I tried to use a transaction on internet and on 21/10/2007 the card got blocked and I received a call from your staff member that Your above card is blocked due to some security reasons and you will be getting a new credit card with in one week time. After that I didn’t received any credit card from your bank till date but still I am receiving the Bills from your Bank every month without any single usage. I talked about this to one of your executive on phone and he said the new series is not there that is why they have not issued me the new card and I have given them instructions on phone as well as in written to your bank that now looking into your really bad services I don’t want your Credit Cards and I should not receive any Bill When I am not having any of your single credit card. I have already paid all my Bills till the date the card was blocked.

I and my family members are also having savings Account in your bank with Chandigarh branch. I am a regular customer of your bank but I am unable to understand this, why just for the sake of some incentives your staff members are making fool of the customers.

Your bank was also deducting some insurance charges every month from the same card for which I have not given any consent to your any executive of your bank. I am really facing the harassment with the services given by your bank. I would like to request you to stop sending me the Bills for which I have not used your card from the day 21/10/2007 it was closed. I don’t want to avail any Credit Card facility from your bank.

Herewith, kindly stop all the Billings and Reverse all the Charges which I am receiving till date with immediate effect as I am not at all be able to pay for the bills which I have not used. Kindly stop all the bills and issue a NO DUE CERTIFICATE. Unless if the immediate action is not taken I will left with no alternative and I along with my Family members and all my relations assure you that all the services of Savings Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Current Accounts, Investments, and Credit Cards will be WITHDARAWN with immediate effect and will be forced to take this matter to the media.

IMMEDIATE INTIMATION TO BE GIVEN TO ME THROUGH MAIL/POSTAGE IN WRITTEN

Warm Regards,
                        Aug 13, 2020

In my latest SBI credit card statement (March`08), I found two transactions of Rs 32290 & Rs 460 were charged against me which I had not made. Card authority adviced me to send the complain through dispute form on 2nd March. I downloaded the dispute form from their site and e-mailed the duly signed scanned copy 3 times, sent FAX 4 times and hard copy through Speed Post twice. Already 8 days have passed. Still they have not confirmed me regarding the acceptance of documents. Already I have spent lot of money for doing all these things. Every time a new person receives the phone call and tells me new things.
                          Why so ? Creating doubt ! Mentally torturing me.
                          Immediately revert the amount from my statement and inform me, otherwise I am going to take drastic action.
                          Dispute in statement
                          This is to brings you kind attention to malpractice & Hessrasmemnt of SBI Credit Card dept.
                          I, Manoj Kumar had been a Castomer of SBI Silver master Card (Card No. [protected]) holder few month back I found Rs. 3023/- Charged ogainst me which I hed not mode card authority adiviced me to send the complain through dispute. Already two month back passed still they have not confirmed me regarding against complain. I have spent lot of money for doing all there things every time a new person recieve the phone call & tell me new things.
                          Why so..? Creating doubt ..? mentally Torturing me . Immedately revert the amont from my Statement and provide new statement and informed me. Other wise I am going to take drastic action.

From,
                          Manoj Kumar
                          Card No. [protected]
                          Mo.no. [protected]
                            Dear Sir
                            I opened a (3 in one account with online trading facility) bank account with SBI Medical...
                            hi,
                            my name is tenzin lakyi n i am extremely tired by complaning this to everywhere but nobody is responding.I was...